Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

With the release of ARK Core v2 we are happy to announce the much awaited ARK Desktop wallet v2. Mobile wallets will be updated to support new protocol soon as well.

{... snip ...}

Is this a safe with a huge glass or a microwave? Cheesy
Nice image as always.

And... did something happen? Was that slight breeze a fork happening? That was smooooooooth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Ark team has done great job as planned and everything went smoothly in seamless way. This is called start of new era for Ark as project and for its holders who stayed strong without shaking their hands. This will set example of how good work can be planned and delivered on time. Ark is going to regain its position of one of the highly important player in market in near future again.
RivAngE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Aaaaand.... we've FINALLY changed the "ARK on Binance" in the title to "Core v2 Live"!

Now what I want is to hear the next steps from project PHANTOM which is built on ARK and Blockport which is planing to incorporate ARK in some of its functions.
In the meantime, big players play their games with Bitcoin and the altcoins just follow the price disregarding the awesome work that is being done by a few projects like ARK.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

You are right few projects were waiting for mainnet to go live. If I say Ark v 2 protocol will be new standard for many projects to follow and migrate on its blockchain will be not exaggeration. Superior technology makes it way anyway and is followed and appreciated in tech community those understand it.
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

Hi ARK, Is the web wallet back to normal?
Is is now ok to withdraw from the Web Wallet?

Huh
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Huh

You can use ARK Desktop or ARK Mobile Wallet to access your wallet, just use same passphrase you did with Web Wallet.

BoldNinja

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Another month has passed in our GitHub development bounty program and boy was it busy. We want to give a big thank you to all who contributed in November and welcome those who pushed their first PR. Don’t forget it is never too late to join — what better way to learn and earn.

Read more : https://blog.ark.io/november-2018-ark-github-development-bounty-winners-6fe8353ec88b

Are you developer and want to join the fun? Read this : https://blog.ark.io/ark-github-development-bounty-113806ae9ffe

Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

Huh

You can use ARK Desktop or ARK Mobile Wallet to access your wallet, just use same passphrase you did with Web Wallet.

Thanks for answering my question!

Smiley
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Congrats to the team for the smooth migration and the realese of the new wallet (which is beautiful!). Now it's time to build on top of it!

RivAngE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

wow I can even pick an avatar in this new wallet! Completely useless but I like it!! Cheesy

The short "tutorial" the first time you open the wallet is also very informative for the newcomers and it's useful to set you up quickly and easily.
I can imagine how useful your platform will be if you put the same emphasis in details in the more important aspects as well!

The Ledger Nano S is also working fine in v2. In the previous wallet I had to disconnect and connect it again and again in different ports, maybe restarting the PC etc. until it'd show up in the wallet list.

Keep going strong! Cool
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:04:42 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 09:09:00 AM by thenextking

No hype and no pump?  Angry
What is the point of development when no pump. Ark need to use some of it funds to creating hype, that's how every big cryptos doing it. You can't just save that money to pay themselves. If no hype and no pump then you can just distributing that funds now, no need to code anything. If people really have brain they should know what I'm talking about. This is how crypto work.
Anyway, solid network, really awesome and interesting dynamic fees. I can registered a delegate with less than 1 Ark.

There are only 3 cryptos that should be worth anything, that is Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethreium. Others are just worthless nonsense scam craps including tither. Bitcoin being the pioneer and solid, Ripple being solid with the banks then etherium is Erc20 token for ICO networking. If coin or token like Ark not advertising or hype or pump then no one notice them. In crypto world hype or pump is the only form of advertising. (ONLY)
If you don't plan to advertise then there is no reason to code. You can think or say you're special all you want so are hundreds other copycats and scammers.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Merited by RivAngE (1)

What is the point of development when no pump. Ark need to use some of it funds to creating hype, that's how every big cryptos doing it. You can't just save that money to pay themselves. If no hype and no pump then you can just distributing that funds now, no need to code anything. If people really have brain they should know what I'm talking about. This is how crypto work.
Anyway, solid network, really awesome and interesting dynamic fees. I can registered a delegate with less than 1 Ark.

There are only 3 cryptos that should be worth anything, that is Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethreium. Others are just worthless nonsense scam craps including tither. Bitcoin being the pioneer and solid, Ripple being solid with the banks then etherium is Erc20 token for ICO networking. If coin or token like Ark not advertising or hype or pump then no one notice them. In crypto world hype or pump is the only form of advertising. (ONLY)

WTF!

Really sad where the crypto world has gone when I read such posts.

It's NOT all about pump (& dump) and creating Hype, sometimes these things are very bad for Crypto in order to be recognized as legitimate. It's much more important in the long run to develop continuously. But what can I expect from someone who doesn't even know how to write Ethereum or Tether?

It's up to you to speculate with some shilled projects (and nothing behind), but then Ark isn't the right project for you - or to invest in something with great tech.
RivAngE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), codemanX (1)

No need to write so much... just say that you're here to make quick bucks and you want someone to pay for an artificial price pump in order for you to sell and go buy the next thing until it pumps.

Thankfully ARK is not going down the road you suggest, they're not here to play with the price and make quick money in a short time.
They're here to build collaborations with companies and other crypto-projects, and in order to achieve that they need to be TRUSTWORTHY.
They also need to offer a high-quality product and this requires a lot of money.

So, it's for the best interest of every serious investor who believes in ARK that the team focuses their time and money in their work instead of pump schemes.
thenextking

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 09:30:07 AM by thenextking

WTF!

Really sad where the crypto world has gone when I read such posts.

It's NOT all about pump (& dump) and creating Hype, sometimes these things are very bad for Crypto in order to be recognized as legitimate. It's much more important in the long run to develop continuously. But what can I expect from someone who doesn't even know how to write Ethereum or Tether?

It's up to you to speculate with some shilled projects (and nothing behind), but then Ark isn't the right project for you - or to invest in something with great tech.

Sorry buddy, this is how the wild wild west crypto work. If you haven't learned yet then too bad for you.
There is no development behind litecoin or dogecon and both worth much more than Ark. You're right! If you have any brain cell to think.
Like I said again and again, I see it again and again everyone think they're special, even the copycat and scam ones. Everyone think they're special and have some kind of tech going on, even the ones always lock themselves in the closet and never see the sunlight (oh, you need some kind of brain cell to see the light of this statement).
RivAngE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

Sorry buddy, this is how the wild wild west crypto work. If you haven't learned yet then too bad for you.
There is no development behind litecoin or dogecon and both worth much more than Ark. You're right! If you have any brain cell to think.
Like I said again and again, I see it again and again everyone think they're special, even the copycat and scam ones. Everyone think they're special and have some kind of tech going on, even the ones always lock themselves in the closet and never see the sunlight (oh, you need some kind of brain cell to see the light of this statement).

LTC and DOGE might have a higher market cap, but this doesn't necessarily mean there's value behind that market cap.

Think of it like this:
In a high volatility market like stocks, if someone would try to sell 1% of the total amount of issued stocks then the market cap would fall by roughly 1%.
In most cryptocurrencies, if someone would try to sell 1% of the total amount of coins the price would crash more than 20% because there would be no buyers.

The true value can hardly be measured, market cap is just the closest we can get. We have to use our brains for a more accurate estimation.
thenextking

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 10:06:14 AM by thenextking

LTC and DOGE might have a higher market cap, but this doesn't necessarily mean there's value behind that market cap.

Think of it like this:
In a high volatility market like stocks, if someone would try to sell 1% of the total amount of issued stocks then the market cap would fall by roughly 1%.
In most cryptocurrencies, if someone would try to sell 1% of the total amount of coins the price would crash more than 20% because there would be no buyers.

The true value can hardly be measured, market cap is just the closest we can get. We have to use our brains for a more accurate estimation.

Yes, if we have brain or if you have brain you would see the true value of LTC and DOGE, how much value LTC and DOGE have than Ark, liquidity and value are there where Ark is not much. If you don't see this then I can't say much. Again, everyone think they're special and worth more value, even the copycat and scam ones. In reality they need to make it happen instead of just believe in their head, if you know what I mean. Never believe what is in your head when come trading, you need to see the reality. I hated it when someone or people keep lying to themselves and not excepting the reality. When someone deny the reality and refused to make one then the weakness is there.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

No need to write so much... just say that you're here to make quick bucks and you want someone to pay for an artificial price pump in order for you to sell and go buy the next thing until it pumps.

Thankfully ARK is not going down the road you suggest, they're not here to play with the price and make quick money in a short time.
They're here to build collaborations with companies and other crypto-projects, and in order to achieve that they need to be TRUSTWORTHY.
They also need to offer a high-quality product and this requires a lot of money.

So, it's for the best interest of every serious investor who believes in ARK that the team focuses their time and money in their work instead of pump schemes.

Exactly right. I would suggest everybody to just ignore this fella. Not needed in the community, that's for sure.

"This is how crypto work." - He is right. Because of people like him and because of greed. That is why I am also a bit glad that marked fell - people like this guy will step out.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
cmmhbct

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

Think of it like this:

The term of marketcap has been likely a fake one.
Why I said this?
Because marketcap of each altcoin or whole crypto market totally depend upon bitcoin price.
Therefore, personally I call this fake or pseudo marketcap.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

Think of it like this:

The term of marketcap has been likely a fake one.
Why I said this?
Because marketcap of each altcoin or whole crypto market totally depend upon bitcoin price.
Therefore, personally I call this fake or pseudo marketcap.

Especially when some of bigger caps are paying (or they paid) market makers to generate fake volume on exchanges and artificially pump the price

BoldNinja

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

ARK CTO Kristjan Kosic recently wrote about ARK's Dynamic Fee Structure, giving examples and calculation simulations.

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/towards-flexible-marketplace-with-ark-dynamic-fees-running-on-new-core-31f1aaf1e867

Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: