Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PandaMiner B3 Pro New Batch Releases with Only $800-$1750!!!!  (Read 87254 times)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:35:49 AM

https://youtu.be/PIwmfx8KjqY
I bought two Pandaminer's

In regards to this sale of miners, aside from my personal views if you run the numbers there are simply better investments in my opinion

Yes long term, they last longer while asics are out of date in months sometimes, they use a lot of power compared to asics but that doesnt matter as much if ya power isnt expensive. The problem with pandaminer is their using the 470 which has those epoch issues so they are not going to last as long at being good at mining eth. Pos could still be awhile away, meanwhile even the 570/580s havent got this issue as bad. They should replace the 470 with at least the 570s or 1060/1070s. The eth boom is over, profits suck and they still wanna charge 400 more then the max price they charged on the last 470 batch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:58:38 PM

https://youtu.be/PIwmfx8KjqY
I bought two Pandaminer's

In regards to this sale of miners, aside from my personal views if you run the numbers there are simply better investments in my opinion

Yes long term, they last longer while asics are out of date in months sometimes, they use a lot of power compared to asics but that doesnt matter as much if ya power isnt expensive. The problem with pandaminer is their using the 470 which has those epoch issues so they are not going to last as long at being good at mining eth. Pos could still be awhile away, meanwhile even the 570/580s havent got this issue as bad. They should replace the 470 with at least the 570s or 1060/1070s. The eth boom is over, profits suck and they still wanna charge 400 more then the max price they charged on the last 470 batch.

I think they should reduce the price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

Hey guys looks like a pandaminer scam site is up, they're also stealing my video content

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9VLR6M9v_TNRul_bYxxnIg

If you guys dont mind taking a second to report them for stealing my content and others

www.youtube.com/VoskCoin is the link to my original content

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Sparkly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

Seeing as you can get a full rig with 8 x RX580 for around $2000 these days in your local computer shop, with significantly better warranty and a resell value on the video cards, that would suggest that the price on the Panda B3 needs to come down in price to what it used to be when they were launched.

Other than that, the ones I got a couple of months back have been running non-stop with no problems since I started them.

Only annoying thing for me was that they came with only Chinese language configured, meaning you have to figure out which buttons to push to install English in addition.

Panda should probably also upgrade from RX470 to RX570/80 in their next batch, since I don't think the RX470 chip is cheaper for them to buy these days compared to RX570/80.
geobull

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:31:04 PM

when next batch is coming and do u know if they gonna reduce price?
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

Hello
I preorder 1 PandaMiner B3 Plus the 28 april 2017.
I pay in total 1.462 BTC.
When I receve the first mail for extra fee for cg I send a mail to Panda and they say me that I have nothing to pay.
But a few days ago they say me that I must now pay additional fee because of gpu crisis stock or be refund.
So I chose to be refund and they refund me only 1.046 BTC today.
I lose more than 0.4 BTC wtf.  Shocked

If you don't understand how money works you prob shouldn't buy things.

FOR RENT.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:38:46 PM

Seeing as you can get a full rig with 8 x RX580 for around $2000 these days in your local computer shop, with significantly better warranty and a resell value on the video cards, that would suggest that the price on the Panda B3 needs to come down in price to what it used to be when they were launched.

Other than that, the ones I got a couple of months back have been running non-stop with no problems since I started them.

Only annoying thing for me was that they came with only Chinese language configured, meaning you have to figure out which buttons to push to install English in addition.

Panda should probably also upgrade from RX470 to RX570/80 in their next batch, since I don't think the RX470 chip is cheaper for them to buy these days compared to RX570/80.

Oh dear.. yeah, you try to buy rx 580 for $200 a piece. Let me know how that goes. *Sigh*

FOR RENT.
Sparkly

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

Oh dear.. yeah, you try to buy rx 580 for $200 a piece. Let me know how that goes. *Sigh*
Just because *you* buy things at ridiculously inflated prices doesn’t mean others have to, so my latest 15 x RX580 rig cost me around $4400, but it's annoying that it has to run Linux with DAG issue to get all cards hashing.
redwbl

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:24:08 AM

Can someone help me find a way to navigate this thing from Chinese to Engrish?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:16:24 AM

Top right corner
the_boink

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:30:49 AM

FYI

Beginning of May 2017 I ordered 10x B3 Plus. I fulfilled the advanced payment and started waiting...
Guess what... till today (11 Sept 2017) I haven't received anything.

There were all kind of promises. Like: "We'll start shipping next month", "We'll start shipping next week", "Just waiting for the tracking number", etc... etc...

2 weeks ago was the last time I heard from them. Since then... Silence....

So I would be very, very, very careful to do any business with PandaMiner!!!

Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:05:58 PM

FYI

Beginning of May 2017 I ordered 10x B3 Plus. I fulfilled the advanced payment and started waiting...

There were all kind of promises. Like: "We'll start shipping next month", "We'll start shipping next week", "Just waiting for the tracking number", etc... etc...

This. A lot of people have been dissatisfied with what they have not got from these guys. And they keep you guessing for a very long time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

FYI

If that is the case, is there a way to get your money back?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

i have three of the 470 models from April 2017 presale that i am looking to sell or trade if anyone is interested, pm me

t.me/bitcoinasic
PandaMiner@official (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:49:27 AM

Top right corner

Yes, Please follow the guide : https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-zcash-and-ether-with-the-pandaminer/

More information,contact official@pandaminer.com
PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:52:08 AM

FYI

Sorry ,can you please let us know your order number? If we didn't send the miners to you , we will check it and refund or send new miners for you .

PandaminerScam

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:32:52 AM

FYI, do not buy from PandaMiner, they delieverd one month late and asked for extra 500 dollars before they would ship!!! That's after paying the full fee, not just a deposit. Bad business practice!
PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:22:32 AM

Really sorry for this, and we have mention in the email :

Dear miners,

Thank you for your patience, and we are very sorry for the delivery delay of your order in May with market undergoes rapid movement . So there are three options for you to make your choice for your order of 17th May:

Thank you for your patience, and we are very sorry for the delivery delay of your order in May with market undergoes rapid movement . So there are three options for you to make your choice for your order of 17th May:

2. Convert to PandaMiner B3 Plus (total price of $2,672), which is expected to make the delivery before 10th August. The finial payment will be released on 3rd August, please pay attention to our official notification with email.

3. Refund. We will make a refund to you with bitcoin locked in current rate and returned to your account balance. All refunds will be finished on 3rd August.

Please send your choice to support@pandaminer.com by 2nd August, and option 1 will be the default choice if you don’t make any reply.

Please send your choice to support@pandaminer.com by 2nd August, and option 1 will be the default choice if you don’t make any reply.

PandaMiner

We can provide a refund to you , please understand our situation that surging price of GPU chip manufacturer, our production cost for PandaMiner has been forced to rise lately. In order to present to you stable product quality and customer service, we have to make the price adjustment.

PandaMiner@official (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:23:09 AM

Please understand.

viramarket

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

Please understand.
Today, faced with another problem.The cooling fans on the one hand Panda miner B3+ stopped working.Wrote in support ,as the miner,out of warranty, waiting for an adequate solution of the question from them.
Also there is a constant problem with hanging .You have to reboot every 4-5 hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: