Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172895 times)
marvel213

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:18:21 AM by marvel213

Of course I lost money.  From $6000 in BTC to $2000 in shit coins.  That's $4000 of REAL MONEY I lost because craptopia can't seem to fix their issues or help customers in timely manner.  Yet after 23 days I still don't have my coins.

Once I get my coins I'm out of Craptopia for good.  It's just not worth my time and my money to be trading at craptopia.  Without people buying up mined shit coins cryptopia will fail miserably.  People will learn one way or another or at least spread enough knowledge to people they will start thinking twice trading there.

People actually buy coins with REAL money who lost REAL money from craptopia.  Don't tell me what I lost and didn't because I know exactly what I lost.  You just can't seem to register in your small minded brain of yours because your perception is 1 sided.  

Also mining isn't free.  People have to invest in mining hardware and pay electricity and service/upgrade mining equipment.  I have invested 20k in mining hardware and pay about $500 a month in electricity.  These shit coins aren't worth it only the initial mining.   With craptopia service and management it's a huge risk when I can be mining EThereum, ETC, Zcash, Zen that is accepted in much better exchanges.

Friend - you are mistaken.

Coins are not real money. That would have lost real money if you made the entry of dollars into crypto - but you did not do it, so you did not lose anything.

The fact that the price of a coin has fallen is the market. In Russia in 1997 1 $ = 10p, in 2008 1 $ = 30p, in 2017 1 $ = 61p, and in 2018 1 $ = 56p (61-56 = 5p and this is in principle minus 10%).

You again confuse the cold with the hard, hot with the salty))

You have not lost coins, your coins will return to you shortly.

Again - the delays and sharp price changes in the market - these are the risks that you take on entering the market of crypt coins.

You yourself understand that your INNOVA is also SCAM project?

You also need to be aware that tomorrow the police and court will close the Cryptopia (for example), or for example Cryptopia will delist Innova - and you will stay with thousands of your shit and you'll scream that you have been deceived.

Only again - this is not a loss of money (you did not tell anyone here) - you will stay with a coin with which nothing can be done. And they do not need anyone.

Again with your 1 sided mind.  Dude shut up.   Shocked I understand where your little mind is coming from but you don't want to acknowledge other people's perspective.  When I buy coins with real money it's worth real money.  When I sell my coins it's WORTH real money.  When craptopia delay my processing I could have sold it for more BTC instead I have to watch my money turn to dog shit.  

Don't tell me what's scam or whatever because you are incapable of looking at broader perspective but that's not the point.  I understand the world runs on ignorance and people judge based on some bull shit they learn at school or read...  I've lost my time and money trying to get my money back from craptopia.  You want to spread your one minded perspective.  I can understand but when you learn to look at the big picture you will understand where people are coming from.  Until then shut the fuck up.  You didn't lose money and not thinking about people who hasn't received their coins for weeks if not months.  Roll Eyes

You are not the law nor judge.  You dumbed down version of what is real money and not money is subjective at best.  My advice to you.  If it doesn't concern you it's best not to meddle in people's affairs.

Also one thing about you I learned is that you seem very confident of yourself like it's the gospel truth.  Let me tell you something.  I don't care if I lose .57 bitcoins I deposited into cryptopia.  That's not the point.  My point is this exchange is fucking scam and a joke who don't take care of their customers who make them who they are.  They aren't fit to run an exchange nor do they care about customer support.  What your little fucking mind conceive is nothing.  You wanted to voice your worthless opinion on something because people were having a fit.   No?  The world is big.  Your perspective is just 1.  Not the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BIOS.VRN

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:44:20 AM by BIOS.VRN

Of course I lost money.  From $6000 in BTC to $2000 in shit coins.  That's $4000 of REAL MONEY I lost because craptopia can't seem to fix their issues or help customers in timely manner.  Yet after 23 days I still don't have my coins.

Once I get my coins I'm out of Craptopia for good.  It's just not worth my time and my money to be trading at craptopia.  Without people buying up mined shit coins cryptopia will fail miserably.  People will learn one way or another or at least spread enough knowledge to people they will start thinking twice trading there.

People actually buy coins with REAL money who lost REAL money from craptopia.  Don't tell me what I lost and didn't because I know exactly what I lost.  You just can't seem to register in your small minded brain of yours because your perception is 1 sided.  

Also mining isn't free.  People have to invest in mining hardware and pay electricity and service/upgrade mining equipment.  I have invested 20k in mining hardware and pay about $500 a month in electricity.  These shit coins aren't worth it only the initial mining.   With craptopia service and management it's a huge risk when I can be mining EThereum, ETC, Zcash, Zen that is accepted in much better exchanges.

Coins are not real money. That would have lost real money if you made the entry of dollars into crypto - but you did not do it, so you did not lose anything.

The fact that the price of a coin has fallen is the market. In Russia in 1997 1 $ = 10p, in 2008 1 $ = 30p, in 2017 1 $ = 61p, and in 2018 1 $ = 56p (61-56 = 5p and this is in principle minus 10%).

Again - the delays and sharp price changes in the market - these are the risks that you take on entering the market of crypt coins.

You also need to be aware that tomorrow the police and court will close the Cryptopia (for example), or for example Cryptopia will delist Innova - and you will stay with thousands of your shit and you'll scream that you have been deceived.

Only again - this is not a loss of money (you did not tell anyone here) - you will stay with a coin with which nothing can be done. And they do not need anyone.

Again with your 1 sided mind.  Dude shut up.   Shocked I understand where your little mind is coming from but you don't want to acknowledge other people's perspective.  When I buy coins with real money it's worth real money.  When I sell my coins it's WORTH real money.  When craptopia delay my processing I could have sold it for more BTC instead I have to watch my money turn to dog shit.  

Don't tell me what's scam or whatever because you are incapable of looking at broader perspective but that's not the point.  I understand the world runs on ignorance and people judge based on some bull shit they learn at school or read...  I've lost my time and money trying to get my money back from craptopia.  You want to spread your one minded perspective.  I can understand but when you learn to look at the big picture you will understand where people are coming from.  Until then shut the fuck up.  You didn't lose money and not thinking about people who hasn't received their coins for weeks if not months.  Roll Eyes

You are not the law nor judge.  You dumbed down version of what is real money and not money is subjective at best.  My advice to you.  If it doesn't concern you it's best not to meddle in people's affairs.

Also one thing about you I learned is that you seem very confident of yourself like it's the gospel truth.  Let me tell you something.  I don't care if I lose .57 bitcoins I deposited into cryptopia.  That's not the point.  My point is this exchange is fucking scam and a joke who don't take care of their customers who make them who they are.  They aren't fit to run an exchange nor do they care about customer support.  What your little fucking mind conceive is nothing.  You wanted to voice your worthless opinion on something because people were having a fit.   No?  The world is big.  Your perspective is just 1.  Not the world.

hahahah
1) You can buy shit for real money, your shit is delayed on the shit farm and you'll scream that you've lost real money - you're a fool. You have lost a shit, not real money. Real money is lost only when real money is lost and not shit. And here, especially since no one has stolen anything from you, he did not take it - there are only technical delays (even if they are not technical, the reverse has not yet been proved)

2) The price has fallen - this is not anyone's fault, it's only your fault.

3) Delays - and who said that they can not be or who said that they should be no more than 1 hour or 1 day or 1 week or one month or one year.

4) I still know the law and you do not know and use the thoughts of a small child.

And what's the most ridiculous in this situation - that if Cryptopia returns everything that was delayed (let in a couple of weeks) all the cries about the fact that Cryptopy scam - immediately run out.

And everyone will stick their tongues into their own backyards and will also trade. (99% of people)

It's just that I understand that 99% of the coin market, as well as exchanges - is a scam sooner or later. What do people want from the scam of the project if they themselves have invested in the scam project. There must be no conscience for something to demand.

Like a game of poker for money with crooks in the in the basement

remember Dot-com bubble ? soon will be the same
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Hey there Cryptopia, just wanted to inform that

COAL (Bitcoal)
https://bitcoal.io

Your wallet is offline, please advise

Thanks!
marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:51:47 PM by marvel213

Also one thing about you I learned is that you seem very confident of yourself like it's the gospel truth.  Let me tell you something.  I don't care if I lose .57 bitcoins I deposited into cryptopia.  That's not the point.  My point is this exchange is fucking scam and a joke who don't take care of their customers who make them who they are.  They aren't fit to run an exchange nor do they care about customer support.  What your little fucking mind conceive is nothing.  You wanted to voice your worthless opinion on something because people were having a fit.   No?  The world is big.  Your perspective is just 1.  Not the world.

hahahah
1) You can buy shit for real money, your shit is delayed on the shit farm and you'll scream that you've lost real money - you're a fool. You have lost a shit, not real money. Real money is lost only when real money is lost and not shit. And here, especially since no one has stolen anything from you, he did not take it - there are only technical delays (even if they are not technical, the reverse has not yet been proved)

2) The price has fallen - this is not anyone's fault, it's only your fault.

3) Delays - and who said that they can not be or who said that they should be no more than 1 hour or 1 day or 1 week or one month or one year.

4) I still know the law and you do not know and use the thoughts of a small child.

And what's the most ridiculous in this situation - that if Cryptopia returns everything that was delayed (let in a couple of weeks) all the cries about the fact that Cryptopy scam - immediately run out.

And everyone will stick their tongues into their own backyards and will also trade. (99% of people)

It's just that I understand that 99% of the coin market, as well as exchanges - is a scam sooner or later. What do people want from the scam of the project if they themselves have invested in the scam project. There must be no conscience for something to demand.

Like a game of poker for money with crooks in the in the basement

remember Dot-com bubble ? soon will be the same

1.  You can buy a lamborghini, food, house with bitcoin
2.  Price has fallen while cryptopia was holding my coins for weeks which they are accountable.
3.  There are people without their coins for months.  I without my coins for 24 days in couple of hours.
4.  You are a scam along with cryptopia supporters.  You know nothing about law because you love scammers.

Again with your retarded perspective on life and the world.  You are fucking scam along with cryptopia.  You only post for cryptopia exchange.  That I've noticed.

Most exchanges are legitimate businesses that pay taxes to provide people for trades.  Just because craptopia and you are low life scammer doesn't mean the world is.

Cryptopia STILL OWE ME MY COINS.  That's not scam after more than 3 weeks?  It's turning into scam for sure like you and rest of cryptopia supporters.
Eujenvanino

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

Well, what about those who envied real dolars for a cube of coins
after which he transferred to the stock exchange
And now they are gone, tech support is silent
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

1.  You can buy a lamborghini, food, house with bitcoin

1) The girl can buy himself an iPhone sucking a member of a guy. A guy can buy a yacht if he's fucked by Elton John. You can buy yourself food and house by exchanging for drugs, weapons, kidney))

But this is not a means of payment - bitcoin is just crap, for which some fools are willing to pay dollars, hoping that they in turn can, could still be, sell these bitcoins 10 percent more than they bought from the first fools. This is the whole point.
As a means of mass payment, bitcoin will never be 100%

2.  Price has fallen while cryptopia was holding my coins for weeks which they are accountable.
You are neither the first nor the last. Not for the first time and not for the last. Such problems exist on any exchange. Esteem if there is time.
3.  There are people without their coins for months.  I without my coins for 24 days in couple of hours.
4.  You are a scam along with cryptopia supporters.  You know nothing about law because you love scammers.

Yes, because SCAM is everything here: both coins of scum, and exchanges of scum, and the whole market of coins is scam. Prove the opposite if this is not so. And this is so. You just can not understand one thing - the market is crypto-currency as clean as the casino))

Here you say what should be by law - by what law, what country, in what document is written that you can not detain your coins more than 1 hour or more than 30 days and more than ?           

What is the norm in days, like the maximum period of coin holding. If there is no such law, then legalization is legal, и ты пpocтo ЛOX.

A ЛOX ДPУЖOК - ЭTO CУДЬБA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:54:02 PM by marvel213

Yes you are scam along with craptopia.  Just because you live the shit life and look at the world with shit between your eyes don't account people who are honest and hard working to achieve the thing in life.

Hey Russian scammer those are my coins I bought with my money from that exchange.  Cryptopia owe me my coins.  If you like your perspective so much send me all you coins to me I'll hold it for indefinitely and tell you same as you told me.  Didn't think so.
Eujenvanino

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

O_o чyвaк ты eщё и pyccкий
Кcтaти y ниx y янкoв и тoмy пoдoбнoe cлoвo ЛOX ecть xoть в oбиxoдe?!
Aтo бyдyт пepeвoдить 300 лeт
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

O_o чyвaк ты eщё и pyccкий
Кcтaти y ниx y янкoв и тoмy пoдoбнoe cлoвo ЛOX ecть xoть в oбиxoдe?!
Aтo бyдyт пepeвoдить 300 лeт

)) Пycкaй пoмyчaютcя )
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Yes you are scam along with craptopia.  Just because you live the shit life and look at the world with shit between your eyes don't account people who are honest and hard working to achieve the thing in life.

Hey Russian scammer those are my coins I bought with my money from that exchange.  Cryptopia owe me my coins.  If you like your perspective so much send me all you coins to me I'll hold it for indefinitely and tell you same as you told me.  Didn't think so.

I just did it smart and not like a fool.

When I saw that Cryptopia are slower and more delayed, there are delays with deposit and withdrawal (INN LUX BTX CRC ZEC) - it started from the beginning of January, just with regression 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 -30 hours in the 20-th of February (10 pages ago I complained here about my withdrawal  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg30358574#msg30358574 ) I just stopped using this exchange and also advised a friend who has 10-20k $ turnover there.

But so far there is no evidence that this is SCAM - I do not bend anywhere like a kid

BWK wallet from the end of December 2017 on
maintenance - that's fucked))) real full fucked up. Although I'll steal - I do not use it

Eujenvanino

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

У мeня ничeгo кcтaти нe тyпилo
дeпo в мoнeты cливaлocь и нa кpиптoпию
и тyт 24 чиcлa тyпo вce пpoпaлo
нe дoшлo
xoтя пo блoкчeйнy y ниx вce нa кoшeлe!
тexпoддepжкa вaщe игнopиpyeт

Bcпoминaй кpипcи ecли тoгдa мaйнил, тaк жe былo, и пoтoм бaбax и нeтy!

A пoтoмy кaк нeт кoнтpoля и нeзя нaкaзaть!

Boн нaйc кaк здeлaл и пox нa вcex!
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

У мeня ничeгo кcтaти нe тyпилo
дeпo в мoнeты cливaлocь и нa кpиптoпию
и тyт 24 чиcлa тyпo вce пpoпaлo
нe дoшлo
xoтя пo блoкчeйнy y ниx вce нa кoшeлe!
тexпoддepжкa вaщe игнopиpyeт

Tex пoддepжкa мнe oтвeчaлa 2 paзa. К пpимepy билeт coздaнный гдe-тo 20 дeкaбpя, oтвeт я пoлyчил в paйoнe 15 янвapя )) . Taк чтo oтвeт нa билeт мoжнo ждaть cпycтя 2-6 нeдeль (и тo, 6 нeдeль, этo тoгдa, кoгдa нa биpжe нeтy мaccoвыx пpoблeм, тaм билeт coздaютcя пo 10штyк в минyтy ) У ниx нoмepa пopядкoвыe, coздaй eщe oдин и ты yвидишь ))))

Ды этo нopмaльнoe явлeниe, y мeня и нa Eбитe, BEX, ЭКCMO, и мeлкиx гoвнoбиpжax aнaлoгичныe cитyaции были. У дpyгa элeктpoниyм тyдa зaвиc тыщ нa 5000$ - я cкaзaл нe вoлнyйcя, вce пpидeт, тoлькo нeизвecтнo кoгдa

2 нeдeли нaзaд y мeня ZEC нa вывoд coвepшилcя чacoв чepeз 30 тoлькo )
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Bcпoминaй кpипcи ecли тoгдa мaйнил, тaк жe былo, и пoтoм бaбax и нeтy!

A чe зa кpипcи ?
Eujenvanino

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Hy caмaя кpyть былa
тaм жe вce cкpипты и cxa256 были
бaблa тoжe мнoгo
типa гpaбaнyли

https://xakep.ru/2016/01/18/cryptsy-face-bankruptcy/
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
Merited by wacko (1)

Guys, go fuck yourself in some Russian forum. Can not be too difficult, no?
Eujenvanino

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

I translate your clumsy inscriptions!
Take your hooves thick and also translate!
I'm also a victim!
BIOS.VRN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:48 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:37:44 PM by BIOS.VRN

Guys, go fuck yourself in some Russian forum. Can not be too difficult, no?
COCИTE XУЙ У OБAMЫ И ПEЗДУ ЛИЗHИTE У MEPКEЛЬ - translate it ) Tyпыe aмepикaнцы - caми xyй пoймyт, чтo ввязaлиcь в oфepy, a тeпepь кpичaт чтo миp тлeн, пoлимepы пpocpaны и иx oбмaнyли.

ЛOШЬE EБAHOE БЛЯTЬ !!!

Haши Bopoнeжcкиe гoпники Bac бы paзвeли кaк тpи кoпeйки, ocтaлиcь бы c oдними ccaными тpycaми нa yлицe, бeз дeнeг, тeлeфoнoв, и мaшин ))

ЛOШЬE EБAHOE - этo чeлoвeк (личнocть) кoтopoгo oбмaнyли xyлигaны и eгo тpaxнyли в жoпy. understand ?
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1304

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

I'm having a lot of problems with Cryptopia

If Cryptopia grow a lot, it's their job to find a solution, Cryptopia are dealing with people money, this is serious
If they have problems, close the registers, hire people to work, improve servers...if it's not possible, close the exchange

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
marvel213

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:45:14 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:17:58 PM by marvel213

Hey Russian scammer those are my coins I bought with my money from that exchange.  Cryptopia owe me my coins.  If you like your perspective so much send me all you coins to me I'll hold it for indefinitely and tell you same as you told me.  Didn't think so.

I just did it smart and not like a fool.

When I saw that Cryptopia are slower and more delayed, there are delays with deposit and withdrawal (INN LUX BTX CRC ZEC) - it started from the beginning of January, just with regression 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 -30 hours in the 20-th of February (10 pages ago I complained here about my withdrawal  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669443.msg30358574#msg30358574 ) I just stopped using this exchange and also advised a friend who has 10-20k $ turnover there.

But so far there is no evidence that this is SCAM - I do not bend anywhere like a kid

BWK wallet from the end of December 2017 on
maintenance - that's fucked))) real full fucked up. Although I'll steal - I do not use it

I realized something.  You are an idiot.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

understand ?
You obviously don't, go fuck yourself in some russian forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: