Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:33:53 PM

Lets talk about what WE know: two times robed exchange cryptopia is in general denial. Police made investigation shows green light for operations, but .... Comes motherfucking Ben and shows with finger a stage?

No offense, but your broken english is really hard to understand.
i connect not  broken english word - police here ...

"So as you can see Officer, most of the people posting in here have the mental age of children and can barely speak english"
"Five Eyes" - not enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belkaloveXXX

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:39:55 PM

during investigation they said police didnt allow us to give info to users NOW WHY YOU KEEP SILENT and now they continue to drain people's money  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
from twitter post==> https://twitter.com/footballelixir/status/1098964397500874754
For the first time since the Cryptopia hack their Skycoin funds have been moved today. 671k SKY were sent to this address, which seems to contain all $SKY from their old withdrawal address and the funds stored in individual deposit addresses:
https://explorer.skycoin.net/app/address/3kPN4pfnLPWVJ3sXaaqELSyYabkXVb5mpx/1
Finger

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:52:04 PM

How do You think Deutcheland feel.. investors feelings is motherfucking lol like police are in general -> watch next series on Bitcoin Talk with community troll TASK  force
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:43:26 PM

Why would anyone want to come in here and talk to you muppets? FUDtalk is alive and well

Clients we stole $millions from > muppets
Thanks for all the fi$h

Sincerely,
The Craptopia Team NZ

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:53:49 PM

USD value of stolen coins at this 1 year bear market is minimal. No matter how much we paid for our coins, that current value of stolen coin at the 1 year bear market is minimal or close to it.

That could mean, Cryptopia's obligations to us, to their clients, measured in USD in such bear market is very likely quite minimal.

If we can't get our coins or funds (remaining) that could mean: our losses or missed opportunities could very likely become maximized in this bear market, and Cryptopia's obligations to us could very likely become minimized.

In the eventual court proceedings we have to ask for preventing the clearance sale of our funds.

I mostly have stable coins there. NZDT, USDT and some non ETH but also ETC coins. I'd like to access at least my stable coins NOW or yesterday!

NZDT should be backed by NZD in cryptopia. No known external wallet other then by cryptopia.

I have been scamed by bittrex stealing only my BTG so I sent my holdings there to cryptopia depending on how to spend the least to fucking bittrex! I am not WILLING to share losses to ETH or ETH Token holders in cryptopia!!!

Fucking Anglosaxion cancer non existent customer service!!! No emails from both scam exchanges!

hold your horses there is no question at all that that would happen .. they cannot use other users funds to share the losses on eth thats theft.

But this is getting way out of hand we should all start contacting the NZ police to have them checkup on Cryptopia and urge them to let us take out our funds because they are just ignoring us.

in Bitgrail's case, they will just do that (in many years to come)

So, a week of "relentless work" aaaaand... silence.

Given how quickly they got pissed off in the past by things people said here or in some chat (yes Hort, I mean you among others), I guess they have read this thread and decided to never reopen at all because we are all just bitches and don't deserve it.. (and I am only kidding 50% here... if you ever watched a dev saying something nasty to them followed by having them delist the coin within a day on no other base than "dev is an asshole" you know what I am about)

Anyway, should they reopen anytime, imagine the crypto bank run this will result in. From reading here and judging from my own impression, I strongly believe that everybody just wants to get his/her coins off there, so I have my doubts if we will be seeing them reopen at all - no matter what, there would be no liquidity there (and therefor no notable trading fees) for months or even years to come.

If I would be running this exchange and I would have been plannning to reopen and make again money with trading fees (for example to cover lossses from the hack) I would have made my best to keep my customers confident, informed and in good faith.
But all we've got so far (after more than 35 days) is only looking and feeling like a stiff middle finger from them pointing towards us all. So at this late point in time I have no choice than to come to the conclusion that they do not want to reopen at all or at least not within a foreseeable timespan. 

The best we all can do is to raise our right arm and move the hand in a waving manner.
(you are now waving your coins on Cryptopsya goodbye, you know you should have done this some 30days ago)

100% agree, and i wrote something similar a couple of weeks ago.

The difference with Bitgrail is that everything was traded against NANO thats why sharing the losses could happen that way If its gonna go down like that its not done.

Here it seems so far only Eth related stuff is missing (or are there new reports ? ) .

Taking a haircut how would that work on coins only listed on cryptopia you would just Dump into the market ?  I dont see how this would even be possible for some due to lack of buy support.

that's not the reason, the court decided that. If cryptopia will bankrupt I think will be the same... AND... wasn't there some1 asserting 300+ btc were moved/perhaps stealed?
Finger

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:27:08 PM

First of all BEN is bankrupt, no doubt!
Finger

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:34:00 PM

we have no vendettas in crupto space, Ben ..
sisquo2121

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:38:06 PM

Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

Still here. Mainly just passing the death/threats on to the police. Whats up?

Logic- business as usual, higher numbers, higher risks ...

Why would anyone want to come in here and talk to you muppets? FUDtalk is alive and well

It's not fud talk you dumb fuck. We lost money in this exit scam. This is a place for investors who lost money in this exit scam to say something about it. It isn't for a little kid hired by cryptopia to come in here and defend them. Get the fuck out of here and don't come back. You should be banned for spreading lies and defending those lowlifes that stole our money. Human scumbag degenerate filthy dog.
fallenkeith72

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:34:39 PM

tfw you lost 0.02 btc and the bullrun starts
BenTheAnonMod

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:12:35 AM

Motherfucking police say motherfucking exchange can reopen ... WRU motherfucking Ben?

It's not fud talk you dumb fuck. We lost money in this exit scam. This is a place for investors who lost money in this exit scam to say something about it. It isn't for a little kid hired by cryptopia to come in here and defend them. Get the fuck out of here and don't come back. You should be banned for spreading lies and defending those lowlifes that stole our money. Human scumbag degenerate filthy dog.

Lol people aren't banned for spreading FUD in here, why would I be banned for spreading truth? Pro tip, throwing insults into your sentence doesn't make it more valid, just shows lack of education if you have to resort to pointless name calling. Grow up

I'm also very much looking forward to all the backtracking commentators in here once Cryptopia does announce their plan to move forward when they are able whatever it may be. Oh wait, they'll all disappear because they can't just FUD anymore. The personal agendas in here is sickening
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:18:16 AM

Archived for future reference. http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:24:20 AM

Archived for future reference. http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

Everything, everyone has said in here is being archived and will be hilarious once the truth comes out. You especially. As I've already said, can't imagine why someone promoting SEXcoin would be mad at Cryptopia...
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:36:06 AM

Everything, everyone has said in here is being archived and will be hilarious once the truth comes out. You especially. As I've already said, can't imagine why someone promoting SEXcoin would be mad at Cryptopia...

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2547529 is a truth you can't avoid:

BenTheAnonMod (a paid employee of Cryptopia) is displaying a distasteful lack of empathy towards customers who are genuinely worried about their crypto savings post hack of January 2019.

http://archive.fo/Mj4Am#selection-6165.0-6165.62

I can't compel anyone reading this to follow my lead, but it's a very poor form by a paid employee of Cryptopia {1} to abuse those who have genuine concerns about where their funds have gone.

Wouldn't you agree Lafu and xtraelv?

{1} At least you *claim* to be a paid employee of Cryptopia don't you? (1) (2)

BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:37:22 AM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2547529 is a truth you can't avoid:

BenTheAnonMod (a paid employee of Cryptopia) is displaying a distasteful lack of empathy towards customers who are genuinely worried about their crypto savings post hack of January 2019.

I can't compel anyone reading this to follow my lead, but it's a very poor form by a paid employee of Cryptopia {1} to abuse those who have genuine concerns about where their funds have gone.

I like how you keep avoiding my SEXcoin point every time I mention it, agenda confirmed.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:39:12 AM

I like how you keep avoiding my SEXcoin point every time I mention it, agenda confirmed.

Do I?

Archived for future reference: http://archive.fo/xmyp6#selection-3161.0-3161.88

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:42:57 AM
Merited by bones261 (2)

You cannot expect everyone to have a positive mind like you, everyone here have money sitting on their cryptopia account and its being held hostage by cryptopia management.

There's no point in shilling crytopia further, what they need to do is issue an regular update to their customers, Everyone of us "their valued customers" deserve an update from cryptopia.

I read your post on discord that you are teaching good PR to some members and i think Cryptopia management team is the one that need's teaching!

you don't need to bash everyone that asking "when open" "when update" on discord that a bad PR job for start.

*this is not a FUD but a sentiment from a loyal customer from day 1 of their operation

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:46:13 AM

Do I?

Archived for future reference: http://archive.fo/xmyp6#selection-3161.0-3161.88

Proved my point again and didn't answer my question again, See folks he's promoting SEXcoin which got delisted from Cryptopia for not meeting their listing standards. No wonder he is pushing an Anti Cryptopia agenda, you aren't even remotely subtle.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 07:50:03 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 08:02:48 AM by four3200

"and will be hilarious once the truth comes out"

We stole your coins.
Called it a hack.
And now are seeking residency in a non-extraditable banana Republic.
While our shills flood hopium of "just wait" ... for 6 weeks ... 6 months,
Ha Ha
Fuck'n Muppets.

"can't imagine why someone promoting SEXcoin would be mad at Cryptopia."
ad homer much?
hypocritical?  Craptopia listed tons of XXX projects.

And when does this service thread actually become a service thread?

You cannot expect everyone to have a positive mind like you, everyone here have money sitting on their cryptopia account and its being held hostage by cryptopia management.

There's no point in shilling crytopia further, what they need to do is issue an regular update to their customers, Everyone of us "their valued customers" deserve an update from cryptopia.

I read your post on discord that you are teaching good PR to some members and i think Cryptopia management team is the one that need's teaching!

you don't need to bash everyone that asking "when open" "when update" on discord that a bad PR job for start.

*this is not a FUD but a sentiment from a loyal customer from day 1 of their operation

This crytopia.
What @pinoycash said.
Read it 1000 time over until then, the next words out of your mouths are:

"when open" "when update" "what is officially reported as stolen"

no more "Stop the FUD just wait children just wait"

Until that happens Crytopia is assumed a criminal enterprise, and shilling crytopia likely means you're a party to the enterprise.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
BenTheAnonMod

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:52:24 AM

Thanks for posting a reasonable comment which I'm happy to reply to for once.

I assume if they could announce anything thus far, they would have or will eventually. I know everyone is an expert in here and has multiple exchanges of their own and are happy to state how THEY or Cryptopia SHOULD have done things but thats not the case. I'm willing to wait for Cryptopia to announce rather than listen to the Armchair experts in heres version of events, or just straight up slander that will be proven later as everything is being archived and people will be held to what they said, before they knew the facts.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:07:34 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 08:55:37 AM by xtraelv

We stole your coins.
Called it a hack.
And now are seeking residency in a non-extraditable banana Republic.

Please provide some proof of this.

And when does this service thread actually become a service thread?

This hasn't been a service thread for years. The OP hasn't posted on bitcointalk since 2017 and the other founder quit bitcointalk in 2016. 2017

This thread is a farce. I've stopped counting the deleted death threats and complete nonsense that has been deleted by the moderator.  Stop mentioning my name.

Why don't you be more transparent yourself ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: