Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2021, 05:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 168031 times)
fallenkeith72

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:30:18 PM

i had over 0.028 btc left on the exchange, when will i be able to see it back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belkaloveXXX

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:59:28 PM

people paid them fees  fo years then  at finale all we reach is IGNORANCE fuck day i  trust those theives
belkaloveXXX

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:07:21 PM

Дa, cyки, oтдaвaйтe и мoи биткoины! Xвaтит вepтeть жoпoй и пpятaть гoлoвy в пecoк.
Mнe нyжны дeньги, я xoтeл нa 23 фeвpaля (Дeнь Coвeтcкoй apмии) кyпить ceбe мoпeд!
you need to buy Kalachnikov from putin  Shocked Shocked
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:14:49 PM

In this exchange, 80 employees work and the most amazing thing is that there is no information on the Internet from them. After hacking the, we saw several tweets from the police and that's it. The fact that the exchange does not lead an active conversation with investors/traders will very badly affect their reputation and I think they have lost confidence.
belkaloveXXX

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:37:09 PM

In this exchange, 80 employees work and the most amazing thing is that there is no information on the Internet from them. After hacking the, we saw several tweets from the police and that's it. The fact that the exchange does not lead an active conversation with investors/traders will very badly affect their reputation and I think they have lost confidence.

NEW ZELAND people vey lazy all the day enjoying sun shine and walking on beach that why 80 employees = half european employe they didnt even bother themselves and try to share some information first they try to use police as shield then now they thinking what is the next lies we can tell to user now they counting how many coins left on exchanger
cestmoi

Activity: 196
Merit: 293

W̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:49:40 PM

NEW ZELAND people vey lazy all the day enjoying sun shine and walking on beach that why 80 employees = half european employe they didnt even bother themselves and try to share some information first they try to use police as shield then now they thinking what is the next lies we can tell to user now they counting how many coins left on exchanger

Indeed it is nice and sunny here, but to be fair, if any employee were to share "privileged" information i would imagine they could potential be sacked for fault. 

What don't you understand in the current situation ?

A hack happened, the police took over. Employees are allowed to go back.
It doesn't mean that they are back at 100% capacity.
Employees would have been told to talk to no one and wait for the official media release.
Then, after the release, employees will probably be told to not talk to the media nor comment on the social media.

If you want to blame someone, blame the CEO and or the owners for lack of communication. Not the employees, they  are just doing what they are being told to do.

PS: i do not work at or for Cryptopia

“W̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ill you draW̼̟̻͎̞̦̖̭̩͔͇̺͍̩̯̲̔̆̌̏͂͑ͦͧ͛̿̑̈́̎͑̽̍ͭ̏̇͜ me a sheep?”
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 586
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:16:43 PM
Merited by digit (1)

No one is stopping to see that the cryptopia owners have not disappeared.

It baffles the mind, I have been scammed and I can tell you that if they were really scammers no one would know who they are or where they disappeared to.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
paramind22

Activity: 1666
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:25:30 PM

Some fiends are getting rich with this bull run.

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2010
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:43:31 AM

Anyway, we want everyone as soon as possible to access our resources, and i guarantee that this will not end like this, here i promise you !!!!!!!
I know people who will bury them if needed !!!!!!

Saying stuff like that in public is how you get arrested m8 and also it doesn't help us get our coins back just another reason for them to hide behind the police.

However it is time we all start contacting the police there and asking if they want to go and take a look because not even changing the front page is outrageous ..

At least Tell us why we dont have access to our funds yet.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
somebody else

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:36:51 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 12:47:33 PM by somebody else

From Cryptopia twitter,  Feb 14 2019:

"Update: The police have now given us access back to our building, while they continue their investigations. Our staff are working relentlessly to evaluate the funds that were stolen."

They are doing evaluation. For me that is measuring, calculating USD values of stolen coins.

USD value of stolen coins at this 1 year bear market is minimal. No matter how much we paid for our coins, that current value of stolen coin at the 1 year bear market is minimal or close to it.

That could mean, Cryptopia's obligations to us, to their clients, measured in USD in such bear market is very likely quite minimal.

If we can't get our coins or funds (remaining) that could mean: our losses or missed opportunities could very likely become maximized in this bear market, and Cryptopia's obligations to us could very likely become minimized.

In the eventual court proceedings we have to ask for preventing the clearance sale of our funds.

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:50:22 PM

From Cryptopia twitter,  Feb 14 2019:

"Update: The police have now given us access back to our building, while they continue their investigations. Our staff are working relentlessly to evaluate the funds that were stolen."

They are doing evaluation. For me that is measuring, calculating USD values of stolen coins.

USD value of stolen coins at this 1 year bear market is minimal. No matter how much we paid for our coins, that current value of stolen coin at the 1 year bear market is minimal or close to it.

That could mean, Cryptopia's obligations to us, to their clients, measured in USD in such bear market is very likely quite minimal.

If we can't get our coins or funds (remaining) that could mean: our losses or missed opportunities could very likely become maximized in this bear market, and Cryptopia's obligations to us could very likely become minimized.

Well I just need Access to their system so I can prove the holdings I have there the Devs have allready locked out the wallets containing the coins and will probably refund people losses after burning those wallets.

I dont see this Bear going much lower then it allready is anytime soon that would have to be an extremely long game for them If only their Eth related stuff was stolen lock that stuff out and give us access to everything else.

Also that Update Post should be on the Fing FRONT PAGE OF CRYPOTIA  not this over a old month of message really really bad ,,

I will be amazed if they can recover from this I had allready stopped trading there only the coins that where not listed anywhere else I traded on cryptopia ,   after I get my coins out will never use them again.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
four3200

Activity: 1204
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:54:00 PM

80 people working relentlesslyand a week later
*crickets*
FRONT PAGE OF CRYPOTIA  is over a 1 month old

A simple statement of funds you have or do not takes no time at all to verify.
At the very least an inventory of blue chips on deposit.
Like relentlessly working for 10 minutes, staff of one.

And why do the police not file what was stolen?
The coin+amount is not sensitive info.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 7 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:15:51 PM

So what,everyone should start seeing police into their country about cryptopia ?

I agree the missing communication become very outrageous.

NZ police report was maybe fake? It look like amateur ...
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1033

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:49:07 PM

In the eventual court proceedings we have to ask for preventing the clearance sale of our funds.

that makes us two here with the same opinion

remember cryptsy?

I heard they paid their customers the present day (hack date) value of their BTC..

bear market--->low value crypto (cryptopia hack)

----------------------future-------------------

high value crypto, but will pay customers the low value crypto in USD (early 2019 valuation)

you think they are pulling this kind of shit?...yes they can, it is possible since it worked on big vern......no wonder they (cryptopia founders) quit their jobs  Grin

part time = no hack

full time = yeah! hack

*mic shoved up BenTheAnonMod's ass*

remember the founders go full time and put their savings into cryptopia.

put their savings in cryptopia = no significant amount of fiat in bank

no significant fiat in bank = savings into crypto

savings into crypto = hidden wealth

hidden wealth = the law cannot touch this

the law cannot touch this = ride into the sunset  Grin
aesma

Activity: 1386
Merit: 655

fly or die

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:28:08 PM

I'm coming out of a crypto vacation and was doing the rounds to get some coins I've left on various sites, I guess I can forget what was on cryptopia. Such lack of communication probably means they've been cleaned out and there is nothing that can be done.

█████▀
████
███▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀         ▄  █
   ▐▌            ▀█▀ ▐▌
   ▐▌
   ▄█▀                 ▄▄▄▄
▄▀  █   ▐█        ▄▄▄▐█ ▄█ ██▀▀
   █   ▐█  ▐██ ▄█▀▀ ▐███  ▀███▄
 █
  ▐▌  ▐█  █▌█▌█▌   ▐█ █▄  ▄▄██
  █
▐▌
  ▐█ ▐█▀█▌▀█▄▄█▐█  ▀ ▀▀▀▀
        ▐█ █▌ ▀▀  ▀▀  ▄  ▄▌████▄
   ▄███ ▐█   ▄██ █▌  ▐█  █▌█▌▄█▀
  ▐█▄ ▄▄██  ██   █▌  ▐█  █▌█▌ ██
   ▀███▀▀   █▌   █▌ ▄▐█▄▄█▌██▀▀
            ▀███ ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀

▀█████
████
▄███
▄██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████▀█████████████
███▀▀███████   ███████▀▀███
███▄▄▀██ ▀██▀ ▀███▀▄▄██
█████▄ ▀█▄█ ▄▀▄ █▄█▀ ▄█████
██████▄  ▀  ▀▄▀  ▀  ▄██████
███████             ███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
▀██████████████████████████
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:17:32 PM

They really need to start coming out with some official statements not this twitter bullshit.

Change the fing frontpage allready.

How long can it take to check if u have control of your wallets .. it makes no sense.

InnovaHost

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:10:41 AM

i check my btc adress today, but on 2019-02-08 01:32:56 they are send to another btc adress. my balance is now: 0 BTC

Undecided
paramind22

Activity: 1666
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 03:42:32 AM

They really need to start coming out with some official statements not this twitter bullshit.

Change the fing frontpage allready.

How long can it take to check if u have control of your wallets .. it makes no sense.

Yes, psychologies we witness in cryptocurrency really are interesting.  I don't know what's happening, but it does seem like one of two types I've seen in crypto:  we're screwing you over so you don't need anything because you're not going to get anything, or a somewhat typical attitude of some devs is to disappear and just appear when they want to. 

Coinsmarkets just kept saying they were having technical difficulties over a period of about 6 months then they just disappeared.  They never said they were hacked. 

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1084

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:47:53 AM

i check my btc adress today, but on 2019-02-08 01:32:56 they are send to another btc adress. my balance is now: 0 BTC

Undecided

This is normal for a deposit to an exchange: the funds are often swept into another wallet, or used for fulfilling another customer's withdraw.

Just like if you deposit a $10 note at the bank, your balance remains $10, even though that same physical bank note may end up in another customer's hands.

I can't state categorically that your funds are safe at Cryptopia, just that you should not be alarmed by your deposit address showing a balance (on the blockchain) of zero.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1803

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:47:24 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 12:49:24 AM by xtraelv

https://twitter.com/nzpolice/status/1098367362347163648

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1096158617022201856

Undecided

This is normal for a deposit to an exchange: the funds are often swept into another wallet, or used for fulfilling another customer's withdraw.

Just like if you deposit a $10 note at the bank, your balance remains $10, even though that same physical bank note may end up in another customer's hands.

I can't state categorically that your funds are safe at Cryptopia, just that you should not be alarmed by your deposit address showing a balance (on the blockchain) of zero.

That is correct. When you send a deposit to an exchange it is sent to an individual deposit address. It is then swept to a hot-wallet or cold storage.

The value of the deposit is transferred via the deposit engine to the exchange ledger. After a set number of confirmations it is then made available on the exchange ledger for trading. The actual amount deposited it kept in a general wallet with other deposits.

Until you withdraw the amounts that you see in on your account are only on the exchange ledger - not on the blockchain.

While it is possible to send deposits to your exchange deposit address and to a hot wallet or cold-wallet address. It will show on the blockchain but unless Cryptopia deposit engine is working will not show on your account balance.

DO NOT SEND ANY DEPOSITS TO CRYPTOPIA until they say it is safe to do so. It is unclear whether any of the deposit addresses are safe to deposit to.

If they have lost access to the private key of a blockchain address then you are effectively sending it to the hacker directly.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to: