Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172888 times)
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:34:06 AM

That's a pity you won't be commenting on hack, because the most interesting question could be, I think any cryptopia employee did itself an opinion, what's that opinion upon the topic: how could the wallets be hacked? Were private keys kept on an accessible database?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:31:07 AM

@xtraelv
Why are you still running cover for yet another crytopia related scam.

Huh ?

I publish their details from company office records so people know who runs the business and correct incorrect information and suddenly I am part of the operation ?
I think I have traded once or twice on Tradesatoshi a few years back and have spoken to their chat moderator once.

I've made no secret of the fact that I was a volunteer chat moderator on Cryptopias trollbox and discord. I got that role for busting a bunch of scammers and writing articles warning people about phishing attacks. The main purpose was so I had easier access to their Admin staff and could warn them about different potential issues.

The reality is that I have never been paid by them for work and probably lost more $ to the fact that they have gone into liquidation than almost anyone on this forum.

Want to harass me for losing $ ? GFY

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:59:17 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 02:14:45 PM by Lafu

Same here for me as xtraelv has written !

We was working volunteer as Chat , Trollbox and Discord Moderators there and nobody got paid for doing that the whole years .
And also the whole write here in this Thread was done volunteer and we have done that in our free Time to post as much Information we got and keep all Users here updated.
I also lost a fucking shitload on " $ " there and i dont know what will be coming for the Liquidation .
We have to wait what the Liquidators Report on the 4th June will be bring and how they handel the whole thing .
We are in the same boat as all other Users and Customers and want our Coins and money back.
The best would be only the Coins because nobody wants Money back. 

Lets hope for all Users the Best .

four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 04:45:29 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 07:36:56 AM by four3200

@the2bullshitartistabove

Birds of a feather.  Scammer feathers.  Burn together.

Don't believe you lost 'a fucking shitload' money.  Don't believe you never made $ from your connections and positions.

You have NO credibility.

---
When withdraws?
1 after police leave building
2 after we 'secure' your coin
3 after we 'download' all blockchains
4 after liquidators 'investigate' for years to come
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=20d84d54db69778084ed147a3a9619bc

What hack?
1. active police investigation, so no show u TX

Who are the Cryptopia Mods that handle PR aka CommOfficers?
1.  Free Volunteers  Wink

---
nonsense
@xtraelv
Why are you still running cover for yet another crytopia related scam.

Huh ?

I publish their details from company office records so people know who runs the business and correct incorrect information and suddenly I am part of the operation ?
I think I have traded once or twice on Tradesatoshi a few years back and have spoken to their chat moderator once.

I've made no secret of the fact that I was a volunteer chat moderator on Cryptopias trollbox and discord. I got that role for busting a bunch of scammers and writing articles warning people about phishing attacks. The main purpose was so I had easier access to their Admin staff and could warn them about different potential issues.

The reality is that I have never been paid by them for work and probably lost more $ to the fact that they have gone into liquidation than almost anyone on this forum.

Want to harass me for losing $ ? GFY
Same here for me as xtraelv has written !

We was working volunteer as Chat , Trollbox and Discord Moderators there and nobody got paid for doing that the whole years .
And also the whole write here in this Thread was done volunteer and we have done that in our free Time to post as much Information we got and keep all Users here updated.
I also lost a fucking shitload on " $ " there and i dont know what will be coming for the Liquidation .
We have to wait what the Liquidators Report on the 4th June will be bring and how they handel the whole thing .

Lets hope for all Users the Best .

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:27:04 AM

@the2bullshitartistabove

Birds of a feather.  Scammer feathers.  Burn together.

Don't believe you lost 'a fucking shitload' money.  Don't believe you never made $ from your connections and positions.

You have NO credibility.

---
When withdraws?
1 after police leave building
2 after we 'secure' your coin
3 after we 'download' all blockchains
4 after liquidators 'investigate' for years to come
https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=20d84d54db69778084ed147a3a9619bc

What hack?
1. active police investigation, so no show u TX

they are playing safe..

they don't like people intelligently criticizing cryptopia,

they are trying to be some kind of smart ass in here, as if they are talking to dumb people.

they will argue that there is no fire because all we can see is smoke.

they don't have their own opinion(only pointing out links with known info and telling people to stick to that)

knowing that they are old timers here and have "connections" to cryptopia.

they should tell that to the people who deposited after cryptopia reopened, only to be surprised that their money were locked again for liquidation.

these are rats....with "circle jerk trust ratings"--> should be shoved down their throats.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:20:26 PM

LOL four and ariel talk about birds of a feather you two defo fit that bill trolls of a fucking feather jerking off into the same cup and downing it with he shit coming out your mouths. Do everyone a favor start your own thread call it fourarieleatdick and spout your pointless drivel there. Hell fuck I'll volunteer to be the resident troll like you two fucks are here.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:14:22 AM

LOL four and ariel talk about birds of a feather you two defo fit that bill trolls of a fucking feather jerking off into the same cup and downing it with he shit coming out your mouths. Do everyone a favor start your own thread call it fourarieleatdick and spout your pointless drivel there. Hell fuck I'll volunteer to be the resident troll like you two fucks are here.

Re-Opening Monday as read only. Why no reaction here???

And not one of you sorry douches will acknowledge the fact you would have sold out with losses while now the market has turned and you've made gains with the thanks to Cryptopia.

Hey I'm in Christchurch in April any chance I can go check out the offices and say hi to the guys?

This thread has become excessively toxic its a pity used to be a good place to get info on Cryptopia. I hold a few k of funds on the exchange, can understand a hack as serious as this is going to take a lot more time to fix. It would be encouraging to meet someone and get some answers first hand.

Whatever happens I will go check out the new premises in Sydenham, I know the area well, used to live on St Asaph St opposite the Cuban.

still hoping to get your lunch money back by being a "cryptopia supporter"?? LOL

go visit them and swim in liquidated shitopia as liquid as a Loose Bowel Movement discharge hehe
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:40:55 AM

Why would Cryptopia need PR now ? The exchange is fucked. It will not re-open for trading.

It is likely that the liquidators will re-open it for withdrawals at some stage so it can close permanently.

There are people that are hurting because they have lost access to their Crypto. Bullshit from trolls doesn't help them.

Keeping them informed with information and facts helps them.

Usually the people who scream the loudest have the least at stake. I bet I have lost far more than you have in this.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 01:49:35 PM

And not one of you sorry douches will acknowledge the fact you would have sold out with losses while now the market has turned and you've made gains with the thanks to Cryptopia.

Hey I'm in Christchurch in April any chance I can go check out the offices and say hi to the guys?

This thread has become excessively toxic its a pity used to be a good place to get info on Cryptopia. I hold a few k of funds on the exchange, can understand a hack as serious as this is going to take a lot more time to fix. It would be encouraging to meet someone and get some answers first hand.

Whatever happens I will go check out the new premises in Sydenham, I know the area well, used to live on St Asaph St opposite the Cuban.

still hoping to get your lunch money back by being a "cryptopia supporter"?? LOL

go visit them and swim in liquidated shitopia as liquid as a Loose Bowel Movement discharge hehe

Who knows, maybe it will take some years to give back the money and at that point BTC and alts will be worth 1000X their current value.  Roll Eyes

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:18:04 PM

The liquidation decision came after the high of BTC 8000 $

We deal with thieves
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

Who knows, maybe it will take some years to give back the money and at that point BTC and alts will be worth 1000X their current value.  Roll Eyes

then 1000x it is, but your're getting fiat at hack day value  Tongue

BTW who is going to give an update about the hack? there is no more cryptopia, where are TX's and addresses? all we have here are the unofficial 3 pricktopians, even bentheanonmod who showed a cryptopia employee ID claimed he was "unofficial" ... rats
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:01:31 PM

Used to work for cryptopia.

Just a FYI- The wallets for the crap coins will probably never get back up. They dont have enough ppl left to get them running. If a coin had been in maintenance for ages before the hack then it probably had been 51%d. Shit like dbix, pak, Megacoin, xpd. They announced a few 51s but were hiding others.
All the eth and a lot of eth tokens were taken as they were in the same wallet.
I dont remember signing an NDA, ask me anything lol

Pretty strange that any responsible security person would leave all eth in one address; whether it is a hot wallet or even cold storage. Do all exchanges work like this, can someone fill us in?

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:22:45 PM

This is hilarious, dumbasses blackmailing a bankrupt company the stupidity of some idiots.

https://twitter.com/CryptoJ0ules/status/1132762617620172801?s=19
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:25:04 AM

This is hilarious, dumbasses blackmailing a bankrupt company the stupidity of some idiots.

I'd be more worried about this wording:

"...but the information they need is hosted on servers run by an Arizona company..."

and

"The liquidators are concerned that if they don't pay the Arizona company, Cryptopia's data could be overwritten or lost."

This implies that Cryptopia don't have a local (or otherwise external) backup of their own data.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:29:06 AM

The liquidation decision came after the high of BTC 8000 $

We deal with thieves

Its a wild wild west, When all exchange has the power to rule us all. Its a simple to say that all exchange can f*ck us anytime they want to. Where is the SEC when we need them the most, New Zealand laws will probably favor this scamming company and its liquidators to get paid first instead of the users who trusted cryptopia with their money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DADIBLAND

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:54:59 AM

https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/update-for-cryptopia-account-holders-27-may-2019/

BEY BEY
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:16:42 AM

Servers have been up for months since the hack...no one thought to make a backup???
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:15:49 AM

Update from the liquidator.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:16:34 AM

I'd be more worried about this wording:

"...but the information they need is hosted on servers run by an Arizona company..."

and

"The liquidators are concerned that if they don't pay the Arizona company, Cryptopia's data could be overwritten or lost."

This implies that Cryptopia don't have a local (or otherwise external) backup of their own data.

if ever there is a bill to be paid that just accumulated for years/months, the exit scam was planned for a long time. because paying bills will be covered by cryptopia users and they rather keep the money.
Finger

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:42:17 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 12:33:57 PM by Finger

If want to loose a friend - lend him money. In crypto is worse... Congratulations for CT management with over one million brand new haters in trust. The king is naked.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: