Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:06:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195054 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

I think signature campaigns is easy source of bitcoin for everyone, it just require you to read and post some topic you really know and updated. Dont spam while you are joining signature campaign so you didnt get banned from signature campaign. Trading , Invest and Gambling is another source of bitcoin but its too risky because you need some amount of bitcoin to start.

Yes it is an easy source and good source of bitcoin but it is not going to be permanent. It's better when you are going to invest your profit in campaigns.

And it will definitely good if you are going to invest in trading and manage to have so many alt coins that has the potential.

But I don't prefer to gamble.
You are right that earning through marketing is good but you said that it is not permanent and in that case I will say you are not right because everyday a new company appear in the market and they need promotion and marketing for their success so they start marketing through signature campaign n this forum. Plus trading is also a good source of income as bitcoin if someone get bitcoin in signature campaign and invest them in trade then it will make him earn higher.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:36:48 AM

Voted for trading, and the result also saying that Trade is the winner of this Poll.HYIP, RevShare, Cloud, are mostly scam(Ponzi), Gambling is luck near to me.I have lost some of my BTC joining bet and earned very little.Trading is only the best source of bitcoin now.Although I have a little skill on trading but I saw, many people earning a lot of money by trading.In this forum most people earned by trading.
That's obvious because we know what is legit or not. I like trading for my future and it's one of my focus now aside from doing some online job to aid my lack of income from my day job. Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out how to trade successfully and that it will deliver me a regular source of income.

I also like to trade.But I have very little idea about it.Now bitcoin price is so high.Maybe it will increase more.I have to take a decision, craeteToday I create an account on Paxful, And I will start trading with the little amount.For ALT coin trading Need a lot of skills.I have seen, Many people lost their money from ALT coin trade because of proper skill.I have account on poloniex,and deposited there some BTC, But never I tried to trade.

Surprisingly, trading isn't that hard. You simply have to analyze the trends and take a look. A basic trading strategy would be using a combination of different signals, like custom moving averages or Signal and MACD.
Trading is hard to me because I can barely earn profit from this activity. I do not know why. Maybe I am not suitable for this job. Ever since I buy a new coin, its prices will drop down very very fast which cause me a panic feeling. Well, I find that I am much luckier in gambling than in trading. And I suggest if you do not know anything about trading, never ever involve in it

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

Mostly bitcoin users got their first bitcoin from trading, some waiting for the decrease of bitcoin price so they can buy bitcoin at low price. But some bitcoin users got their bitcoins through signature campaigns by posting here in the forum and getting and saving bitcoins in faucets.
dream4

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:21:59 PM

the best source of Bitcoin is trading for sure. But there are also some good bitcoin websites to buy bitcoin with low fees.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

Voted for trading, and the result also saying that Trade is the winner of this Poll.HYIP, RevShare, Cloud, are mostly scam(Ponzi), Gambling is luck near to me.I have lost some of my BTC joining bet and earned very little.Trading is only the best source of bitcoin now.Although I have a little skill on trading but I saw, many people earning a lot of money by trading.In this forum most people earned by trading.
That's obvious because we know what is legit or not. I like trading for my future and it's one of my focus now aside from doing some online job to aid my lack of income from my day job. Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out how to trade successfully and that it will deliver me a regular source of income.

I also like to trade.But I have very little idea about it.Now bitcoin price is so high.Maybe it will increase more.I have to take a decision, craeteToday I create an account on Paxful, And I will start trading with the little amount.For ALT coin trading Need a lot of skills.I have seen, Many people lost their money from ALT coin trade because of proper skill.I have account on poloniex,and deposited there some BTC, But never I tried to trade.

Surprisingly, trading isn't that hard. You simply have to analyze the trends and take a look. A basic trading strategy would be using a combination of different signals, like custom moving averages or Signal and MACD.
Trading is hard to me because I can barely earn profit from this activity. I do not know why. Maybe I am not suitable for this job. Ever since I buy a new coin, its prices will drop down very very fast which cause me a panic feeling. Well, I find that I am much luckier in gambling than in trading. And I suggest if you do not know anything about trading, never ever involve in it
In trading the price is important it will fluctuate every time. So don't be panic if the price goes down. After some days the price will come up, but it will take some time. That is why if you have patience you can try trading. You can not control your temper don't try trading. Some times you may get heart attack because of the BTC price down.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

In trading the price is important it will fluctuate every time. So don't be panic if the price goes down. After some days the price will come up, but it will take some time. That is why if you have patience you can try trading. You can not control your temper don't try trading. Some times you may get heart attack because of the BTC price down.

ALT coin trading is very hard near to me.For ALT coin trade, we need more and more knowledge about any coin, we have to read about the coin,decitedwe need to know about the future of coin.So decided to do Bitcoin trading. I have downloaded some videos from youtube about paxful trading.It seems to me easy.I want to star this trading.Now bitcoin price are also so high.I want to sell my bitcoin now.I think its the best way now for selling bitcoin now...
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

ALT coin trading is very hard near to me.For ALT coin trade, we need more and more knowledge about any coin, we have to read about the coin,decitedwe need to know about the future of coin.So decided to do Bitcoin trading. I have downloaded some videos from youtube about paxful trading.It seems to me easy.I want to star this trading.Now bitcoin price are also so high.I want to sell my bitcoin now.I think its the best way now for selling bitcoin now...
You cant learn altcoin trading in just few tries , just try to trade everytime as long as you go , your skill in trading will surely upgrade . About the altcoins you can see here in the forum the most new altcoins you will not have a hard time finding update to those coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:24:29 PM

You cant learn altcoin trading in just few tries , just try to trade everytime as long as you go , your skill in trading will surely upgrade . About the altcoins you can see here in the forum the most new altcoins you will not have a hard time finding update to those coins.
As suggested altcoin trading is a good option to make a better earning, because these day its hard for users to buy bitcoin and make profit as the price is high. With altcoins the price is low which helps you make profit with its high volatility.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

If you have skill in trading, it can be best source of bitcoin. trading is so much popular now in earning bitcoins. trading will going to manage your money and have a small risk of loss
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:00:44 PM

If you have skill in trading, it can be best source of bitcoin. trading is so much popular now in earning bitcoins. trading will going to manage your money and have a small risk of loss
You need a lot of patience if you want to be a successful trader and it is a known fact that if you are able to trade with high volume coins then you will be making a good profit .You can negate the loss if you are willing to wait for a longer time and even dead coins will be having a pump every now and then so that you can off load during that time with a good profit. Smiley
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

If you really want to make money really fast then gambling is the only option as you will have the chance to increase your coins in a matter of minutes if you are really lucky and it does have the down sides too and trading is the best option if not i would gamble with my coins rather than trying HYIP or Ponzi's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

i agree with you that good skill is very important thing in trading because there is many people start trade without any skill and experience and they lost their all bitcoin in trading and you are right that trading is very much profitable.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:50:38 AM

i agree with you that good skill is very important thing in trading because there is many people start trade without any skill and experience and they lost their all bitcoin in trading and you are right that trading is very much profitable.
Without skills in trading, you are going to a wrong direction, you might be profitable in the beginning due to luck but in the long run you will end up with no profit at all. Trading is the best source nowadays for people who has the skills in taking advantage of the current market situation, the volatility of crypto currencies is a good advantage that could give us a constant profit in a regular basis, we just have to master and improve our method.

davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

If you really want to make money really fast then gambling is the only option as you will have the chance to increase your coins in a matter of minutes if you are really lucky and it does have the down sides too and trading is the best option if not i would gamble with my coins rather than trying HYIP or Ponzi's.
gambling can make fast money, but if it continues will surely lead to addiction and losing a lot of money. it only give you an advantage just at the beginning
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

I think signature campaigns is easy source of bitcoin for everyone, it just require you to read and post some topic you really know and updated. Dont spam while you are joining signature campaign so you didnt get banned from signature campaign. Trading , Invest and Gambling is another source of bitcoin but its too risky because you need some amount of bitcoin to start.

Yes it is an easy source and good source of bitcoin but it is not going to be permanent. It's better when you are going to invest your profit in campaigns.

And it will definitely good if you are going to invest in trading and manage to have so many alt coins that has the potential.

But I don't prefer to gamble.
You are right that earning through marketing is good but you said that it is not permanent and in that case I will say you are not right because everyday a new company appear in the market and they need promotion and marketing for their success so they start marketing through signature campaign n this forum. Plus trading is also a good source of income as bitcoin if someone get bitcoin in signature campaign and invest them in trade then it will make him earn higher.

Are you sure that everyday that there are new companies that are coming out and hires people to advertise their site.

I guess you are wrong with that, there might be newly built companies that are coming out everyday.

But there's no campaign that are coming out on a daily basis.

NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:58:13 AM

gambling can make fast money, but if it continues will surely lead to addiction and losing a lot of money. it only give you an advantage just at the beginning
for long-term gambling is not recommended. because there are many more losses than gains will you produce. like being an addict, selling anything to continue gambling, the most frightening is bankrupt
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

For you to start trading you need a source of the bitcoin to trade. You can not just start trading from air and earn bitcoins. I think what OP wanted to know is where people get bitcoin. What people are suggesting here are ways of growing bitcoin but the source of bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

We all know that people have a weakness for winning when doing gambling. It doesn't just stay at their first gambling experience where they made profit. Because the smell of making more money (greed) is way stronger than the common sense ability of the majority of the people. I know enough people that made a decent amount with gambling, but even though they said themselves that they will quit for ever, they later ended up going back gambling to the online casinos where they lost everything. That's why it's better to stay away from gambling entirely, where you don't even try to gamble with small amounts.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

Yeah trading bitcoin nowadays is the best way to earn a good profit and right now with the price being high people who have enough could make a good profit by selling some right now and when the price drops you can buy again, just like what happened earlier this year when the price went down from $1100$ to $760, but if you don’t have the money you find a skill you are good at and offer it for bitcoin.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

Yes, trading is the best way to make money from bitcoin and other altcoins but trading requires a lot of experience and market knowledge that is when the rate of the certain coin will get reduced and when its rate will increase so too predict that information we need knowledge for that and the biggest part of trading ist that it requires investment. Yes, the more you invest the more you earn. because small investemtnwould not produce noticeable profile all will join in paying transaction and service charge fo the transition site you will use. so trading is a complete task for a beginner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: