Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:29:59 AM

For now My sources of bitcoin are trading , gambling and signature campaign. Theae three are my way of earning bitcoin. Its good if you have many ways of earning bitcoins. But sometimes I am loosing to. Just signature campaign is te most stable one.

Earnings from signature campaign is guaranteed if you meet the weekly requirement of the posts and there is nothing to loose from where as trading and gambling have a risk of loosing your bitcoins as gambling involves luck and its impossible to be lucky every time where as trading requires good knowledge of market but trading is far better in compare to gambling.
You will be satisfied with that if you are just a kid who has no responsibility in life to raise your kids and to provide the needs of your family. For few, it could be the best source of income but for people like me who has a bigger responsibility and need a decent income, I don't think it is the best source although it could help somehow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:10:12 AM

The best are trading and mining, big miners do not risk except the invested money, after they get the investment money back, they have pure profit. Working online and making bitcoin in bitcoin jobs are good soruce too, you need to have good coding skills and experience.
Of course!Be honest, trading one of the most profitable income now a days.Altcoin trading has been looking for a good place to get bitcoin.Actually there so many income source our around,just need to point out and pick up the best one which most favourable for us.Bitcoin industry already-leading so as a future currency bitcoin will be dominated the next future.But trading means skills and experience.
trading are the only legit way to grow your bitcoin up besides mining that recently so hard to make it profitable due the difficulty keep increasing . also if someday you have capital enough you may could build a bitcoin business right? trading for now are the most favorited source to make bitcoin, gambling and any other money gaming system are too risky.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:23:52 AM

The best are trading and mining, big miners do not risk except the invested money, after they get the investment money back, they have pure profit. Working online and making bitcoin in bitcoin jobs are good soruce too, you need to have good coding skills and experience.
Of course!Be honest, trading one of the most profitable income now a days.Altcoin trading has been looking for a good place to get bitcoin.Actually there so many income source our around,just need to point out and pick up the best one which most favourable for us.Bitcoin industry already-leading so as a future currency bitcoin will be dominated the next future.But trading means skills and experience.
trading are the only legit way to grow your bitcoin up besides mining that recently so hard to make it profitable due the difficulty keep increasing . also if someday you have capital enough you may could build a bitcoin business right? trading for now are the most favorited source to make bitcoin, gambling and any other money gaming system are too risky.

You can add lending too. Its a legit way to earn coins as well especially if you have that big capital. Just be careful on choosing your customers since money is the root of all evil and you might be scammed.
Trading, its only Monero that I can see a bright future as of the moment.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

For now My sources of bitcoin are trading , gambling and signature campaign. Theae three are my way of earning bitcoin. Its good if you have many ways of earning bitcoins. But sometimes I am loosing to. Just signature campaign is te most stable one.

Earnings from signature campaign is guaranteed if you meet the weekly requirement of the posts and there is nothing to loose from where as trading and gambling have a risk of loosing your bitcoins as gambling involves luck and its impossible to be lucky every time where as trading requires good knowledge of market but trading is far better in compare to gambling.
You will be satisfied with that if you are just a kid who has no responsibility in life to raise your kids and to provide the needs of your family. For few, it could be the best source of income but for people like me who has a bigger responsibility and need a decent income, I don't think it is the best source although it could help somehow.
Signature campaign is only suitable for beer money and I do not consider it as a decent job because with those amount of Bitcoin, you can hardly raise your family and you can only have some fun or buy some beer with your friends. To me, the best source of Bitcoin is mining because you can mine Bitcoin for a long time and you can also adapt to new digital currencies if you do not want to mine Bitcoin anymore

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Trading and gambling are one of the best sources for bitcoin for most of us here and then comes signature campaigns { though there is a drop in number of btc sig campaigns } and lending which needs patience and good screening methods to grow you btc.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:08:01 AM

Getting a job is the nst source to get bitcoin. Can't make more simple. The questio is the same when it's time of fiat so except to have the same answers

There are very few places for bitcoin related jobs. Most of them are just freelance jobs and not for the general public. What about people of other professions, the acceptance of bitcoin into other industries and the consequent payment system development is necessary to bring out the true potential of the currency.

Again the question comes that if a person gets bitcoin salary, how to use it in the local stores which only accept fiat? Bitcoin vs fiat exchange also needs to be streamlined for easy conversions at low fees.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

Do not think of it as you bread and butter. Think of it as your starting capital. You have a family a responsibility and you can not put your own Money into trading right? You can’t gamble with your Money.

You need that Money to support your family. What if you write every week and get signature campaign and use that to trade and gamble. There is no harm done, its free Money that you lose if you lose. You were already writing, someone just sponsored your posts and you were gonna right anyway and they you took that Money and gambled or traded. I think it is a %100 foolproof idea, no loses at all.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Trading is my best source of bitcoin nowadays.
Why? Because its one of the easy way to make your bitcoin grows.
Actually, there are so many risks in it, but in the end of the day, you're fully satisfied with the results.
You're still happy because you tried to be a trader and you've been learned the mechanics.
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:22:30 AM

Actually, there are so many risks in it, but in the end of the day, you're fully satisfied with the results.
You're still happy because you tried to be a trader and you've been learned the mechanics.
No doubt, trading is the best. actual risk in bitcoin trading would be minimized by continuing to learn and create a suitable strategy for market conditions. I think the higher the ability of a trader, the less the risk that he face.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:48:12 AM

No doubt, trading is the best. actual risk in bitcoin trading would be minimized by continuing to learn and create a suitable strategy for market conditions. I think the higher the ability of a trader, the less the risk that he face.
That is somehow true if you are doing your job, trading is the best source of income for successful traders and take note, you can maximize your earnings depends on the amount you can raise as your capital. I guess when time comes that I will be more matured and proven that I can make money, I would not hesitate to put a bigger amount to risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:24:13 AM

Voted for trading, and the result also saying that Trade is the winner of this Poll.HYIP, RevShare, Cloud, are mostly scam(Ponzi), Gambling is luck near to me.I have lost some of my BTC joining bet and earned very little.Trading is only the best source of bitcoin now.Although I have a little skill on trading but I saw, many people earning a lot of money by trading.In this forum most people earned by trading.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:21:13 AM

Voted for trading, and the result also saying that Trade is the winner of this Poll.HYIP, RevShare, Cloud, are mostly scam(Ponzi), Gambling is luck near to me.I have lost some of my BTC joining bet and earned very little.Trading is only the best source of bitcoin now.Although I have a little skill on trading but I saw, many people earning a lot of money by trading.In this forum most people earned by trading.
That's obvious because we know what is legit or not. I like trading for my future and it's one of my focus now aside from doing some online job to aid my lack of income from my day job. Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out how to trade successfully and that it will deliver me a regular source of income.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:52:00 PM

I believe that not everyone ends up making money from trading. You might be at the lucky side and you got your profit but there are people on the other side that lost their money because they got scared and the panic sold their coins, or they simply just got tired of waiting and chose to get sell their coins at a price lower than they got it.

Almost everything is based on luck. Not to promote HYIP sites but just to use it as an example or any ponzi site, actually. You can get lucky enough and invest in an investment site at its early age and then be lucky enough that the site would run more than the time needed for you to get your ROI and so you'll get your profit. Even the most legit type of investment like investing in a real world company can turn into a bad investment if you get unlucky.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

Sell services and goods that people want / need. This has always been my favorite method. Unless your willing to go really big, then mining is a hard venture to get into these days. Its not like how it was in the early days.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

People who earn well in trading is those who have great knowledge about trading altcoin, I'm not pro in trading but I can manage to avoid some losses, In gambling you just need knowledge too and patience but I will not recommend it if you're newbie about gambling because you can lost your money in short time.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

I believe that not everyone ends up making money from trading. You might be at the lucky side and you got your profit but there are people on the other side that lost their money because they got scared and the panic sold their coins, or they simply just got tired of waiting and chose to get sell their coins at a price lower than they got it.

Almost everything is based on luck. Not to promote HYIP sites but just to use it as an example or any ponzi site, actually. You can get lucky enough and invest in an investment site at its early age and then be lucky enough that the site would run more than the time needed for you to get your ROI and so you'll get your profit. Even the most legit type of investment like investing in a real world company can turn into a bad investment if you get unlucky.

I agree that almost everything is based on luck. It is up to us if we are willing to take the risk of it. Life is always been a gamble. We don't call it gamble though but a choice. Gambling for most people is like going to casino and waste money there. But for me it is just the same.

Those people who fail to make money in trading don't have the discipline of it. Trading is a game of patience. If you are not patient from what you are trading then you will really not get profit from it. If you fall to some hearsay then you get to panic sell then it is better for you to just stop trading.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:05:41 PM

That is right that the risk often come to those who have less experience in trade. Traders who have more knowledge, experience and skills will have less or no risk in their trading history. They often face issues in new coins which come to market in these coins some may invest to take the risk while some will remain away fro the while to observe well and to see results first with other investors.
morgand

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

I think signature campaigns is easy source of bitcoin for everyone, it just require you to read and post some topic you really know and updated. Dont spam while you are joining signature campaign so you didnt get banned from signature campaign. Trading , Invest and Gambling is another source of bitcoin but its too risky because you need some amount of bitcoin to start.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:43:31 AM

That's obvious because we know what is legit or not. I like trading for my future and it's one of my focus now aside from doing some online job to aid my lack of income from my day job. Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out how to trade successfully and that it will deliver me a regular source of income.

I also like to trade.But I have very little idea about it.Now bitcoin price is so high.Maybe it will increase more.I have to take a decision, craeteToday I create an account on Paxful, And I will start trading with the little amount.For ALT coin trading Need a lot of skills.I have seen, Many people lost their money from ALT coin trade because of proper skill.I have account on poloniex,and deposited there some BTC, But never I tried to trade.

Surprisingly, trading isn't that hard. You simply have to analyze the trends and take a look. A basic trading strategy would be using a combination of different signals, like custom moving averages or Signal and MACD.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:06:02 AM

I think signature campaigns is easy source of bitcoin for everyone, it just require you to read and post some topic you really know and updated. Dont spam while you are joining signature campaign so you didnt get banned from signature campaign. Trading , Invest and Gambling is another source of bitcoin but its too risky because you need some amount of bitcoin to start.

Yes it is an easy source and good source of bitcoin but it is not going to be permanent. It's better when you are going to invest your profit in campaigns.

And it will definitely good if you are going to invest in trading and manage to have so many alt coins that has the potential.

But I don't prefer to gamble.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: