Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:48:55 AM

Trading is the best. Although I'm not engaging in trading myself, I have seen in my searches and other's opinions the effectivity of trading.
I've tried faucet but it didn't end up successful. I also tried gambling, I won a couple of times but I ended up losing. I think trading is my chance haha  Grin

Faucets will take you no where in future and it will only waste your time and gambling is not recommended as the chances of loosing are higher then winning so the most concrete way to earn bitcoins is from trading which will give you regular profits at regular intervals.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:09:31 AM

What are the best sources of bitcoin I want to know ?

You've just repeat what OP asked, lol. There is a lot of suggestion already, so, if you are just going to back read, then you do have the answers on your question. But I bet that you already know the answers, you just asked it again for you to have something to post, something like that if I'm not wrong. We all know that when we are in this forum, then we know one of the ways where we could earn a lot of bitcoin.

The signature campaign here is the best way where you could earn a lot of bitcoin, especially if you are goin to focus and dedicate most of your time on it.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:30:59 AM

Trading is the best. Although I'm not engaging in trading myself, I have seen in my searches and other's opinions the effectivity of trading.
I've tried faucet but it didn't end up successful. I also tried gambling, I won a couple of times but I ended up losing. I think trading is my chance haha  Grin

Faucets will take you no where in future and it will only waste your time and gambling is not recommended as the chances of loosing are higher then winning so the most concrete way to earn bitcoins is from trading which will give you regular profits at regular intervals.
I completely agree with this one, it's not for long term and we are not kids to do faucets, let look for a more legit way
of making money. Joining a signature campaign gives me money than faucets and you still learn, that's another incentive.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:08:12 AM

I completely agree with this one, it's not for long term and we are not kids to do faucets, let look for a more legit way
of making money. Joining a signature campaign gives me money than faucets and you still learn, that's another incentive.
Signature campaign is still the best if you will compare it faucet sites because faucet sites didn't pay fair rate for your effort and time because the most concern in faucet sites are the visitors of the site because they are earning from the revenue of the advertisement that is being displayed in their site so they don't care for the earnings of the users but just the visits on their site.
amacl1n

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:04:19 AM

The best source is buying it in whatever way (100% success and the exact amount you want)! Tongue
Seriously, trading crypto has became my main method in trading, in the dozen that appear daily, if you pick the right one you can get from x10 to x1000 in a month or so "of course it require allot of risk on invested money, time and effort and even with that it doesn't work around 50/100 of time.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

Faucet is such a waste of time! That is what I've learnt from doing it. Gambling is not also advisable for me because you might end up losing everything. Trading is good but you must be equipped with proper knowledge before doing it becaus it is not easy as you think.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:26:13 AM

The best source is buying it in whatever way (100% success and the exact amount you want)! Tongue
Seriously, trading crypto has became my main method in trading, in the dozen that appear daily, if you pick the right one you can get from x10 to x1000 in a month or so "of course it require allot of risk on invested money, time and effort and even with that it doesn't work around 50/100 of time.

This one is the best. Dont stress your life on finding ways on how you can earn bitcoin for free. we all know that the value of bitcoin is keep on rising, the early you buy the more chances that you have a higher profit. so at this early stage just keep on buying bitcoin as it will just keep on raising its value.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

This one is the best. Dont stress your life on finding ways on how you can earn bitcoin for free. we all know that the value of bitcoin is keep on rising, the early you buy the more chances that you have a higher profit. so at this early stage just keep on buying bitcoin as it will just keep on raising its value.
but only such people can buy bitcoin who have some assets and the value is now so high that most of the people now can only buy a portion of bitcoin.  think for those people who cannot buy bitcoin  they have the best option to earn bitcoin through signature campaign for free. they do not need for any investment there. but those  people who have a little amount of assets then they can earn bitcoin by investing the small amount in trading altcoin and from there can even get a good profit.

wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:06:48 PM

Best source for bitcoins are trading and buying a good coin under ICO. My second choice is signature campaign.
As far as I am concerned hyip, refshare, mlm, cloud mining, other pyramid schemes and gambling can't be considered as a source of bitcoins, as you will probably lose them.
There are also more ways to earn bitcoins which are not mentioned in poll, for example lending, investing in gambling site bankroll, selling something etc.
to me  i think the best way through which we can make good profit and make good amount of bitcoin is trading. through trading we can really get good amount of bitcoin, although there are so many other ways of earning bitcoin for example signature campaign, gambling etc, but still the best way is trading altcoin from where one can really get a good profit

Trading altcoins is the best source to earn bitcoin nowadays and most of the users are following the same method to grow their bitcoin in long term as its an permanent and long term way to earn bitcoins and on the other side signature campaign will give you limited amount of bitcoins for a limited time period as you can never depend only on it for a lifetime to earn bitcoins as you never know when signature campaign will stop paying its participants.
yes i am also agree with you, in fact there are some altcoin, although who have very low price, currently they are trading in a low price, but in future, there are more chances that these coin price will increase more and these coins have very good potential, so investing a small amount of money there can be more and more profitable.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

Best bitcoin sources nowadays maybe trading and signature campaign, although i haven't try trading but ill give it a shot 1 day but i need some investments to roll, Trading is a serious job that's why i keep on researching to learn the basics and techniques.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Currently, trading is the best source of income nowadays as we can see that investors are making pump for its volumr and price which is good for its holders. Unlike in other such as gambling and HYIP, risk is too much though the profit is huge.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:04:05 PM

Best bitcoin sources nowadays maybe trading and signature campaign, although i haven't try trading but ill give it a shot 1 day but i need some investments to roll, Trading is a serious job that's why i keep on researching to learn the basics and techniques.

I agree because I am one of the earner in Signature campaign and trading in altcoins. I already earned lots of bitcoins through signature campaign then I deposit it in trading sites and buy altcoins that I think it has a potential to pump the price. If you choose right altcoins you will get big profit in trading, but if you choose  altcoin that's not pump always you need to wait until this coin will become profitable.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

I agree because I am one of the earner in Signature campaign and trading in altcoins. I already earned lots of bitcoins through signature campaign then I deposit it in trading sites and buy altcoins that I think it has a potential to pump the price. If you choose right altcoins you will get big profit in trading, but if you choose  altcoin that's not pump always you need to wait until this coin will become profitable.
- A signature campaign is a job that can give you a good source of income and is also the first capital to help you learn about trading. And the signature campaign has no special requirements, just follow the rules, we will have money, it is very safe but with altcoin trading, it is very dangerous if we do not have the knowledge or skills, just a small mistake can also cause us to lose a lot of money. It's not as simple as you say, it will always remove players without knowledge and only buy or sell based on emotion

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

but only such people can buy bitcoin who have some assets and the value is now so high that most of the people now can only buy a portion of bitcoin.  think for those people who cannot buy bitcoin  they have the best option to earn bitcoin through signature campaign for free. they do not need for any investment there. but those  people who have a little amount of assets then they can earn bitcoin by investing the small amount in trading altcoin and from there can even get a good profit.

That's a fact, most people can't afford to buy one whole bitcoin. But another fact is that it will stay like that forever. The price is increasing and increasing and that fraction, in the future, will have the same price of a fraction of a fraction of bitcoin. That's just how it is. You're lucky you're here before bitcoin goes mainstream or cryptocurrencies altogether. Invest now even if it's just 0.1BTC, because someday, that might save you from poverty. Signature campaigns are alright. They are free but not everyone can do it, the same way not everyone can afford to buy bitcoins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

I voted for "Others". If you use your skills to develop a Bitcoin business, I think you can become very rich.
what does a bitcoin business mean? I do not clearly understand about that bro. I think trading is better because if you have a good skill, you can earn more bitcoin

There are many businesses surrounding bitcoin. It can be a new ICO to crowd-sale bitcoin/altcoin. A store that deals in articles related to bitcoin or payments of bitcoin - or maybe a new exchange that deals in local people for bitcoin/altcoin. You need to think of your own ideas and that is what business is all about. Trading is better than running a business which is tough for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

Nowadays, of course, the best way is trading. The markets are like crazy. There is a huge amount of new money in the markets. The increase of the number of investors is unbelievable. There are buying whatever else. You don't need technic analysis. You don't need to know the future of the coin. You don't need to know even the dev. team still exist or not. Just buy wait and sell at X2 that's all you need to do.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

altcoins , bitcoin - and what is the actual difference?
The only difference is that the alt coins you will use for trading while the profit you will get there is bitcoin. And once you have those bitcoins already, it's up to you if you will divest it again to alt coins or you will simply hold it for long. This is the popular way of getting some source of bitcoin nowadays and it's tested.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:02:22 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 05:57:28 AM by Gameroid

although gambling is also a best source of getting bitcoin but it is so much risky way of earning bitcoin, to me in present time the best option of earning bitcoin is trading altcoin, from where one can really make such a good profit in a a safe way. in trading we the opportunity to return the lost by investing some more or hold the product tell the price reach to its previous position.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:25:46 PM

altcoins , bitcoin - and what is the actual difference?
The only difference is that the alt coins you will use for trading while the profit you will get there is bitcoin. And once you have those bitcoins already, it's up to you if you will divest it again to alt coins or you will simply hold it for long. This is the popular way of getting some source of bitcoin nowadays and it's tested.
The process if you want to enjoy your profit after trading your altcoins is, "altcoins => bitcoins => fiat " of the opposite if you want to buy and trade again. I do have both altcoins and bitcoin and I hold most of them because I do not believe that only bitcoin will have a good progress.
Crypto currencies will be big in the future since we are growing fast and my holdings is the preparation of the bright future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:45:30 PM

although gambling is also a best source of bitcoin but it is so much risky way of earning bitcoin, to me in present time the best option of earning bitcoin is trading altcoin, from where one can really make such a good profit in a a safe way.
No I do not think that gambling is a source of income if you are talking about the players/gamblers as gambling is only a source of fun and if someone will want to gamble then he will gamble for fun and the money he win sometimes is their reward while if you are talking about the casino owners then in that case yes it is also a source of bitcoin earning.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: