Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 [988] 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1135 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] cudaMiner & ccMiner CUDA based mining applications [Windows/Linux/MacOSX]  (Read 3426872 times)
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:43:04 PM

For monero with overclock i get 290h/s , and memory clock is even more important. I will try with xcn now.
Well 4050khs is not so good like 4800khs with overclock.
I dont agree with you about overclocking those babys , they rock when overclocked. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primer10

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:53:30 PM

thanks for the replies guys, where do I find Wolf's miner?
SRBOOTH

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

WIZARDS, HEAR YE HEAR YE!!......LOL...you Miner makers may want to take this opportunity....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.msg8491496#msg8491496

Donations await you !

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:17:29 PM

I had this posted on another forum topic. I hope to get some answers here. Thanks

I seriously need some help with this. I have an rPi unit that I'd like to get setup for my mining rigs. But...I have NO clue. I know how to install an image, but which one? Wheezy, Pidora, etc.? And, where do I find a working file the I can customize for pool (or solo) mining? Tried to find a help file....yeah, right.

Here's my situation, I have;

2 BECubes, 5 RedFury USB sticks, 3 Gridseed 5chip, 2 GawFury (Zeus).

I use different versions of CGMiner for each of these. (the Cubes just run the proxy /w direct router hookup) The rest run off 1, 10 port hub. The RedFurys are all run together on BTCGuild. The Gridseeds are running individually on 2 scrypt pools. The GawFurys are run individually on the same 2 scrypt pools.

That means I have 7 windows open including the Cube proxy, the RedFury USB version of CG, the GridSeed version of CG x 3, and the Zeus version of CG x 2. That equals 6 CG windows + 1 proxy window. I run it that way so I can see what each miner is doing.

Confused yet?   Huh  I am!  So, how do I load that onto an 8GB SD card for an rPi to be the controller? Please help! I don't know code, compiling, Linux, none of that. I can make others software work, provided it's written correctly. I can tweak. I can tweak a config file. I can write a .bat. But .... Linux is a foreign language to me and I have tried to find, or create, an image file that will run what I need. Not even close. Lost.

Is an rPi even be able to do this?

Help

ANYBODY?
do you have an nvidia card ? if yes we can help you with that  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:10:54 PM

I have an ASUS i7 3.7, 16 GB, 1TB, USB3, that came with a ASUS nVideo GT640 2GB. I've got a GTX650 2GB just sitting here as well. For some reason that one doesn't work as well as the one that came installed. No matter.... the answer is YES. My deal is....I don't know Linux or how to compile. I'm pretty good with getting Windows programs to work though. I'd like to be able to take the load off my system and let the rPi do the work.

Wish I would have learned coding.
You do realize you're posting in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with the nature of your questions?! This thread is about mining with nvidia cards with cudaminer or ccminer software.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 06:19:26 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 06:37:12 PM by CapnBDL

Oppss, so sorry. How the heck did that post get sent here? Apologies, ignore the rPi questions, tho I seach for anwsers.

While I'm here tho, can anyone tell my why my nVidia GT640 mines using CUDA but when I change it out for the GTX650 my system locks? I know that they aren't the latest and greatest but it's all I have. Also, can I put both of them in my system at the same time and use them for scrypt mining?

Thanks

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cayars

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:46:04 PM

Guys,

For those of you who haven't noticed, mining profitability has tanked the last month/few weeks.  Yet there is one dev who is consistently cranking out new code for us without holding back.  He either published code or binaries for us to use. If it wasn't for him there would be no coins worth mining right now.

Of course I'm talking about djm34.

He is closing in on Chris(s) for the most algos included in ccminer/nvminer which is no small feet considering the head start of the other devs!  He has also given us code speedups to several of the algos he didn't write.  The most profitable algos you/we have been running for the last couple of months are those djm34 has provided us!

Where am I going with this?

Please do what you can to acknowledge your appreciation for his dedication and work.

Off the top of my head (taken from nvminer and IRC chat) his donation addresses:
      DCN (deepcoin): D7wGWDDrruAVY43xb99M4DkL4GHAnQ3gwp
      TAC: TuqNvPoQxghHfzwnPpAxSTiYoN6FM8LM5p
      BBL: XxqspiA4zCyC4QUJCaEgQzs89DbpgRNQbe
      XCN: CTV1pxHZKRWgdJ9UqcaHG4apnX5deAqZDF
      JPC: JWdVcJZdmdTdFEM1acumNQjrnrx3J7mdec

While djm34 would never directly ask, I will.  What I'd like to encourage all of you to do is mine 2 days with your rigs (big or small) for him to show your appreciation of his work for the ccminer community and the crypto community in general.  For those that don't know, besides his involvement with ccminer he is also majorly involved in the TAC coin/community, Check out the TAC forums for more info.

If you can't spare 2 days of mining then I'd ask you at least mine for one day (24 hours).  After all, if it weren't for djm34 you probably wouldn't have any coins worth mining right now with your nvidia hardware.

In all honestly this is nothing more then a "token" appreciation as he could do what others like Claymore have done and publish binary only releases with built in personal mining.  Or he could have sold miners to private individuals like some other devs or he could have just held back and mined many coins himself like many other devs!  But djm34 has been more then generous with our community!!!

I don't know how else to say it, but djm34 has been the most profit oriented developer we have known. IE his algos or speedups are what you are have been running to make money with your nvidia hardware.

So please join me in mining 48 hours for a great dev we owe a lot of profitability too.  Please forward any profits to the above addresses.

Or if you are mining a different coin, shoot me a PM and I'll provide you with an address you can send coins to. We can either convert to BTC for him or send him the coins.

Note:  All addresses above are djm34's personal addresses so everything goes directly to him.

Carlo

So who is with me???

Let's see some pledges to mine for djm34!!!

ilovecudacompute

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:52:14 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 07:09:46 PM by ilovecudacompute

Guys,

For those of you who haven't noticed, mining profitability has tanked the last month/few weeks.  Yet there is one dev who is consistently cranking out new code for us without holding back.  He either published code or binaries for us to use. If it wasn't for him there would be no coins worth mining right now.

He is closing in on Chris(s) for the most algos included in ccminer/nvminer which is no small feet considering the head start of the other devs!  He has also given us code speedups to several of the algos he didn't write.  The most profitable algos you/we have been running for the last couple of months are those djm34 has provided us!

Please do what you can to acknowledge your appreciation for his dedication and work.

Off the top of my head (taken from nvminer and IRC chat) his donation addresses:

While djm34 would never directly ask, I will.  What I'd like to encourage all of you to do is mine 2 days with your rigs (big or small) for him to show your appreciation of his work for the ccminer community and the crypto community in general.  For those that don't know, besides his involvement with ccminer he is also majorly involved in the TAC coin/community, Check out the TAC forums for more info.

If you can't spare 2 days of mining then I'd ask you at least mine for one day (24 hours).  After all, if it weren't for djm34 you probably wouldn't have any coins worth mining right now with your nvidia hardware.

In all honestly this is nothing more then a "token" appreciation as he could do what others like Claymore have done and publish binary only releases with built in personal mining.  Or he could have sold miners to private individuals like some other devs or he could have just held back and mined many coins himself like many other devs!  But djm34 has been more then generous with our community!!!

I don't know how else to say it, but djm34 has been the most profit oriented developer we have known. IE his algos or speedups are what you are have been running to make money with your nvidia hardware.

So please join me in mining 48 hours for a great dev we owe a lot of profitability too.  Please forward any profits to the above addresses.

Or if you are mining a different coin, shoot me a PM and I'll provide you with an address you can send coins to. We can either convert to BTC for him or send him the coins.

Note:  All addresses above are djm34's personal addresses so everything goes directly to him.

Carlo

So who is with me???

Best post i read all week long
Thanks cayars for pointing out how important djm is to the current nvidia scene
I hope also christian makes a big comeback with a BOOM !! Tongue Tongue

Donating feels so good....DO IT  Grin

Let's mine for the captain  Wink Wink
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:30:30 PM

While I'm here tho, can anyone tell my why my nVidia GT640 mines using CUDA but when I change it out for the GTX650 my system locks? I know that they aren't the latest and greatest but it's all I have. Also, can I put both of them in my system at the same time and use them for scrypt mining?

And, Yup...I've donated to devs. I can't write code so my 'hobby' wouldn't exist without them. Thank you devs.
Thanks

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:34:13 PM

Guys,

Carlo

So who is with me???

+1
hamer-xx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

I support Cayars initiative but the fact is that people don't like to donate (they are not generous or they don't earn enough to be able to donate)

Our good Samaritan definitely deserve the ongoing development fee!( 3%~5% is the least we can do for him, after all he did for our small green community)
cayars

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:35:07 PM

I support Cayars initiative but the fact is that people don't like to donate (they are not generous or they don't earn enough to be able to donate)

Our good Samaritan definitely deserve the ongoing development fee!( 3%~5% is the least we can do for him, after all he did for our small green community)

I know people don't like to donate which is why I'm bringing this forefront. 

Let's not concentrate on the negative but the positive of those who will join in for 48 hours.

Are you in hamer-xx?
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

I know people don't like to donate which is why I'm bringing this forefront. 

Let's not concentrate on the negative but the positive of those who will join in for 48 hours.

Are you in hamer-xx?

I'm already in. Thanks for the call Carlo. djm34 will surely be happy about this.
Btw our djm34 is now lead developer of Talkcoin. Going to Talkcoin's thread and showing your support would be nice.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.msg8496645#msg8496645
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:28:31 PM

Ok...Ok. Those in the know will be kind and donate.

I've got a question here;   can anyone tell my why my nVidia GT640 mines using CUDA but when I change it out for the GTX650 my system locks? I know that they aren't the latest and greatest but it's all I have. Also, can I put both of them in my system at the same time and use them for scrypt mining?

And, Yup...I've donated to devs. I can't write code so my 'hobby' wouldn't exist without them. Thank you devs.
Thanks for any help

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 09:59:46 PM by djm34

new source with M7 (at last,  Grin) and also new deepcoin algo.

To be able to compile it you will need to instal and compile mpir-2.6.0
(placed in the same directory as the other dependencies  (eg: openssl, curl etc...))
go to build.vc10, click on mpir.sln, then build dll_mpir.gc (or lib_mpir_cxx) for Win32 Release.

Then you will need to move "mpir.h" to build.vc10/Win32/Release
(I had to move it to avoid conflict between other files present in that package...)

Once it is done, it should compile fine. (I just tried it, it seems to work).
You will also need to be able to run ccminer mpir.dll that you will have compiled.

For linux: You just need to install mpir package and it should work.

Please report any problem so that fixes can be uploaded to github.

In terms of speed, it is also a new version and should be at least 300khash faster than my latest binaries.
With my 750ti and its current OC, I get 5.15MHash/s. (curious to know what you get with those +500MHz cards  Grin)

It is however possible that the hashrate of compute_30 cards has decreased.  

Forgot to mention, this version requires cuda6.5 (or cuda6.5 RC)

To run deepcoin algo "-a deep"

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:37:10 PM

Guys,

Carlo

So who is with me???

Are those addresses confirmed? I would hate to send JAC to the wrong address.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 11:15:54 PM

binaries from the new m7/deepcoin release:
https://mega.co.nz/#!FIsUXDSA!_tcR1JhLDGQbpcCt078dWFj6fz7K8IThZc3HAph0SEY

Concerning my addresses, I can confirm right now, the BTC, XCN, JPC addresses for the others I need to check...

please don't send me your BBL  Grin

djm34 facebook page
ilovecudacompute

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:41:49 PM

Concerning my addresses, I can confirm right now, the BTC, XCN, JPC addresses for the others I need to check...

Thanks boss  Grin Grin

Slower for asus 760 on xcn
7.8 MH peak speed in deepcoin
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

please don't send me your BBL  Grin

70K JPC sent

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 12:15:19 AM

Thanks boss  Grin Grin

Slower for asus 760 on xcn
7.8 MH peak speed in deepcoin
I thought it was because of the maxregcount, but apparently not (so in principle it should be possible to get back to the old perf without hurting the perf of the recent card...)

djm34 facebook page
Pages: « 1 ... 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 [988] 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1135 »
  Print  

Jump to: