Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
JACKSEG

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

Hello,

I don't understand if a crash in BTC or BCC become (for example, It drops to $ 1), the service continues without problems since it benefits from trading ?
If I put 100$ at xx time, we get 100$ at the end of the contract regardless of the price of the BCC and BTC stock exchange?

Thanks
I guess this will answer your questions:
https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/will-bitconnect-collapse-one-day/

Thanks for your response.

"But… if the trend becomes negative and steadily goes that way for a long, long time… probably it’s time to cash out."
Ok, but if we are in, blocked for xxx days, we can not remove the money. I don't understand.
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:09:10 PM

I already have a lending wallet running at Bitconnect. My question is if I bring in more funds and then lend those funds do they get added into my existing lending wallet or does a whole new different lending wallet get created?
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:08:38 PM

I already have a lending wallet running at Bitconnect. My question is if I bring in more funds and then lend those funds do they get added into my existing lending wallet or does a whole new different lending wallet get created?

It will be added to your existing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:10:04 PM

Thank you!

When it adds to the existing does it increase the tier from .1 interest to .2 interest if I move the lending balance high enough?

When it adds to the existing does it reduce the length of time if I move the balance high enough?
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Thank you!

When it adds to the existing does it increase the tier from .1 interest to .2 interest if I move the lending balance high enough?

When it adds to the existing does it reduce the length of time if I move the balance high enough?

No each loan is separate and distinct from each other but you will earn interest on each every day.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kripik

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

How do I see my wallet balance (BCC wallet) in block explorer because I did not find my BCC balance there.

input my wallet address in https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc and no matching results.
bitconnectcoin (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

www.bitconnectcoin.co

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

Bitconnect Coin (BCC) Hits New All-Time High at $115, as Bitcoin Price Surges

​​​Throughout last week, during the strong rally of bitcoin, Bitconnect Coin (BCC) gained upward momentum, surpassing the $100 mark for the first time in history and establishing a new all-time high at $115.

According to cryptocurrency market data providers including Coinmarketcap, the trading volume of BCC peaked at $10 million, reaching a market cap of $742 million and a price of $115.

Over the past two weeks, the price of bitcoin continued to reach new highs primarily due to the imminence of the activation of the Bitcoin Core development team’s scaling solution Segregated Witness (SegWit), increasing adoption from institutional investors and rising tension between the US and North Korea, as investors seeked for safe haven assets to protect their wealth from economic uncertainty.

Naturally, as the value of bitcoin increased, BCC followed its upward trend. A rising number of bitcoin traders and users started to demonstrate growing demand towards BCC.

In the upcoming weeks, as adoption from institutional investors continues and large-scale financial institutions including the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) pursue their plans of integrating bitcoin, the value of bitcoin and BCC will likely rise at a consistent rate.

CBOE, the largest US options exchange with an annual trading volume of 1.27 billion contracts, is set to integrate bitcoin within 2017. CBOE CEO Ed Tilley wrote:

“We very much look forward to responding to the growing interest in cryptocurrencies through the creation of bitcoin futures traded on a regulated derivatives exchange, with the many expected benefits that this brings, including transparency, price discovery, deep liquidity and centralized clearing."
As liquidity for bitcoin trading and opportunities for major investors rise within the bitcoin sector, leading cryptocurrencies like BCC that offer services related to the main bitcoin blockchain will highly likely see mid-term success.

Already, BCC has evolved into the 12th largest cryptocurrency in the market, surpassing Monero, EOS, Zcash and Waves in market cap. For years, Monero had remained within the top 10 largest cryptocurrencies list and this week, as BCC recorded a historic rise in value, Bitconnect overtook some of the largest cryptocurrencies in existence.

In addition to the rapidly growing value of BCC, it is important to acknowledge the depth of the BCC market. Bitconnect has a substantially high daily trading volume of $9.2 million, which is significantly higher than that of Waves, Lisk, Augur and Golem, prominent cryptocurrencies that have been around for a long period of time.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:54:46 PM

​​​Throughout last week, during the strong rally of bitcoin, Bitconnect Coin (BCC) gained upward momentum, surpassing the $100 mark for the first time in history and establishing a new all-time high at $115.

According to cryptocurrency market data providers including Coinmarketcap, the trading volume of BCC peaked at $10 million, reaching a market cap of $742 million and a price of $115.

Over the past two weeks, the price of bitcoin continued to reach new highs primarily due to the imminence of the activation of the Bitcoin Core development team’s scaling solution Segregated Witness (SegWit), increasing adoption from institutional investors and rising tension between the US and North Korea, as investors seeked for safe haven assets to protect their wealth from economic uncertainty.

Naturally, as the value of bitcoin increased, BCC followed its upward trend. A rising number of bitcoin traders and users started to demonstrate growing demand towards BCC.

In the upcoming weeks, as adoption from institutional investors continues and large-scale financial institutions including the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) pursue their plans of integrating bitcoin, the value of bitcoin and BCC will likely rise at a consistent rate.

CBOE, the largest US options exchange with an annual trading volume of 1.27 billion contracts, is set to integrate bitcoin within 2017. CBOE CEO Ed Tilley wrote:

“We very much look forward to responding to the growing interest in cryptocurrencies through the creation of bitcoin futures traded on a regulated derivatives exchange, with the many expected benefits that this brings, including transparency, price discovery, deep liquidity and centralized clearing."
As liquidity for bitcoin trading and opportunities for major investors rise within the bitcoin sector, leading cryptocurrencies like BCC that offer services related to the main bitcoin blockchain will highly likely see mid-term success.

Already, BCC has evolved into the 12th largest cryptocurrency in the market, surpassing Monero, EOS, Zcash and Waves in market cap. For years, Monero had remained within the top 10 largest cryptocurrencies list and this week, as BCC recorded a historic rise in value, Bitconnect overtook some of the largest cryptocurrencies in existence.

In addition to the rapidly growing value of BCC, it is important to acknowledge the depth of the BCC market. Bitconnect has a substantially high daily trading volume of $9.2 million, which is significantly higher than that of Waves, Lisk, Augur and Golem, prominent cryptocurrencies that have been around for a long period of time.

will be bcc like eth to enter ico°s?
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:04:32 PM

will be bcc like eth to enter ico°s?

Great job. Congratulations. When is web staking coming out? According to your road map it should be out this month?

raynman

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

Let's say I loan out $2,000 today 20th August 2017.

According to the chart, the capital payback occurs in 239 days from 20th August.

Let's say after 1 day on 21st August, I made a reinvestment of my 1 day profit.

Will the capital payback occur in 239 days from 21st August or still from 20th August?

In other words, is the 239 day period counted from the date of initial loan disbursement,
or from the date of the latest reinvestment?

In other words, if you keep compounding the daily interest, you will never get your capital back?
ReUp

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:53:05 PM

Me and my sponsor are working together to build our team and give you an extra 10% bonus on your first 2 investments
See Beginners Guide
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103599.0
kabi123

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

is this worth mining?
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:02:09 AM

Every reinvest is a new lend. You still get you're capital back on due date

Quote from: raynman
link=topic=1681719.msg21025157#msg21025157 date=1503182744

According to the chart, the capital payback occurs in 239 days from 20th August.

Will the capital payback occur in 239 days from 21st August or still from 20th August?

In other words, is the 239 day period counted from the date of initial loan disbursement,

In other words, if you keep compounding the daily interest, you will never get your capital back?
rudystyle

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:41:02 AM

The reinvestment will count as a new loan. It will not affect the old loan.

raynman

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:53:35 AM

Fair enough about the initial loan capital. I get it.

What about the lock down period of the reinvestment?

Is it 299 days (or 239 days) from the date of reinvestment?

If I compound the interest earned everyday, does it mean that I am creating new loans everyday,
each with its own 239 days (or 299 days) lock down period?
bitcoin-talk

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:09:50 AM

Bitconnect Coin (BCC) Listed in CryptoDAO.com Crypto Trade Platform, Multi Wallet and Crypto Loan Provider(Beta Version)
Bounty/Donation: 8cudemyWZcTRkQ9i9aXVdyqydTDBawzvDr

Our Standard Platform:
BTC/BCC:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/BCC/BTC
LTC/BCC:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/BCC/LTC
USD/BCC:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/BCC/USD

Our Pro Webtrade Platform
BTC/BCC: https://cryptodao.com/trade2/index?symbol=cryptodaobccbtc
Webwallet: https://cryptodao.com/site/register

https://cryptodao.com/t2.jpg

Social Media

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cryptodao
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptodao
Bitcointalk:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1844290.0

THIS CRYPTODAO IS SCAMMER, NEVER TRANSFER MY BCC WITHDRAWAL... STAY AWAY !!!!
rudystyle

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

Fair enough about the initial loan capital. I get it.

What about the lock down period of the reinvestment?

Is it 299 days (or 239 days) from the date of reinvestment?

If I compound the interest earned everyday, does it mean that I am creating new loans everyday,
each with its own 239 days (or 299 days) lock down period?

If it is below $1000 it is 299 days and if it is above $1010 it is 239 days

Yes if you reinvest everyday it will  be  a new loan and lock down period will be determined by the amount that you reinvested

raynman

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:43:29 AM

If it is below $1000 it is 299 days and if it is above $1010 it is 239 days

Yes if you reinvest everyday it will  be  a new loan and lock down period will be determined by the amount that you reinvested
Thanks for the clarification. Smiley
JACKSEG

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:45:55 AM

THIS CRYPTODAO IS SCAMMER, NEVER TRANSFER MY BCC WITHDRAWAL... STAY AWAY !!!!
What's cryptodao ? An Exchange ?

Only Exchange here are for BCC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/#markets
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

Hello,

I don't understand if a crash in BTC or BCC become (for example, It drops to $ 1), the service continues without problems since it benefits from trading ?
If I put 100$ at xx time, we get 100$ at the end of the contract regardless of the price of the BCC and BTC stock exchange?

Thanks
I guess this will answer your questions:
https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/12/will-bitconnect-collapse-one-day/

Thanks for your response.

"But… if the trend becomes negative and steadily goes that way for a long, long time… probably it’s time to cash out."
Ok, but if we are in, blocked for xxx days, we can not remove the money. I don't understand.
Your invests are locked - true, but you can start cashing out your daily interests. The point is, you should not become too greedy - you should cash out once in a while, so that you get at least what you initially put in. Then, it's just pure profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: