Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:56:08 PM

Have you not read the statement on bitconnect.co ?

It was an exploit that some members were using to double their coins. They have suspended the platform until they manually go through all accounts. It was not hacked. Will be back online 27th

Has BCC given a reason for the site not working other than unscheduled maintenance?? Honestly, I'm surprised this coin hasn't tanked WAY more than what it has, given the circumstances.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

Has BCC given a reason for the site not working other than unscheduled maintenance?? Honestly, I'm surprised this coin hasn't tanked WAY more than what it has, given the circumstances.

It was not tanked, because dudes from bitconnect are buying like crazy on other exchanges to pull the price up , but it wan't help. This huge ponzi scam will collapse  without any doubts very soon.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:02:26 PM

The official explanation is there: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/72/bitconnect-accessibility-update-glitch-in-the-websites-service/

This a reasonable explanation to why the market crashed on the exchanges last night (it had nothing to do with this thread).

I'm not sure Gleb Gamow's doxing proves anything concrete... or at least it's not obvious.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:17:03 PM

Theres nothing there that is concrete proof without reasonable doubt that affiliates them with bitconnect. Sorry. Pure speculation.

How you know ukbitcoin.info did not just copy from bitconnect. Scammers always copy and paste shit.

Absolutely no evidence recoin was connected with bitconnect. I read everything you linked. No concrete proof. All speculation.

Prey tell, when do you plan on exiting the gene pool, wise one?

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/662/the-flagship-of-the-charitable-cryptocurrencies-is-about-to-make-the-ico/

That article first appeared on BitConnect's website where other media has quoted its content, crediting BitConnect when doing such.

To be fair, I see how you could not [bit]connect the dots on your own because ... wait for it ... you're a retard!
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

That article first appeared on BitConnect's website where other media has quoted its content, crediting BitConnect when doing such.

To be fair, I see how you could not [bit]connect the dots on your own because ... wait for it ... you're a retard!

To be fair, BitConnect started out as a social media/news aggregation site, so they print tons of press releases anyone sent them. Not sure that's an actual connection there. Maybe, but I'm thinking probably not.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:58:02 PM

so whats the point ? is bcc still trusted and legit or ? there still much people buying bcc out there

Friend 1: Dude, I discovered that your girlfriend has been fucking a bunch of other dudes for money.
Friend 2: What's your point? I still get to fuck her pussy, the sweetest I've ever had. All because she needs to fuck a bunch of other guys to keep our initial relationship happy doesn't mean she's a Ponzi whore.

Unfortunately, the fault is in their designer, some designer copy paste stuff from the other website I paid one guy to create a term of service and faq to my site and caught him copy pasting some words on it, he forgot to omit the name of the company where he copy pasted it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

To be fair, BitConnect started out as a social media/news aggregation site, so they print tons of press releases anyone sent them. Not sure that's an actual connection there. Maybe, but I'm thinking probably not.

indeed at the bottom the page you can read this:
The published press release on this page should not be viewed as an endorsement by us. The website or company may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. You should do your own research before investing money in any company or website.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:31:33 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 11:47:09 PM by Gleb Gamow

Revisiting this post:

Im not promoting a ponzi, Its idiots like you that think it is a ponzi fucking idiot

Hey, since I like you, I'll do you a favor. Here's another venerable outfit that you can get your Oma to invest ALL her pension and yourself to invest in. I already vetted them and they meet all your criteria in being an up-and-up entity - their CEO is anonymous and they use the same content as BitConnect:

http://www.peoplehelp.club/terms-and-condition.php

https://bitconnect.co/terms-of-use/

Here's PeopleHelp in 2016 via the Wayback Machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20161111235350/http://www.peoplehelp.club:80/faq.php

Care to guess where Four Corners Alliance Group calls home?

https://web.archive.org/web/20130306003411/http://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com:80/about-us/company-details/

The same addy that REcoin is associated with.

Is that proof enough or do you want more?

so whats the point ? is bcc still trusted and legit or ? there still much people buying bcc out there

Friend 1: Dude, I discovered that your girlfriend has been fucking a bunch of other dudes for money.
Friend 2: What's your point? I still get to fuck her pussy, the sweetest I've ever had. All because she needs to fuck a bunch of other guys to keep our initial relationship happy doesn't mean she's a Ponzi whore.

Unfortunately, the fault is in their designer, some designer copy paste stuff from the other website I paid one guy to create a term of service and faq to my site and caught him copy pasting some words on it, he forgot to omit the name of the company where he copy pasted it.

In the case above, the entity merely used copy from another entity in which they control.

Here's something else found on peoplehelp.club's page: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4N2agksl-DgJ:www.peoplehelp.club/confidentiality-policy+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

indeed at the bottom the page you can read this:
The published press release on this page should not be viewed as an endorsement by us. The website or company may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. You should do your own research before investing money in any company or website.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22The+published+press+release+on+this+page+should+not+be+viewed+as+an+endorsement+by+us.%22
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:48:24 AM

Hmm, so I looked at the Bitconnect terms of service.

Any technological difficulties experienced by the Bitconnect system may prevent the access or use of members virtual currency temporarily or permanently, depending on the severity of damage.

So, any technological difficulty gives them the right to permanently prevent access to member's coins.  Sounds totally legit. 

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:52:42 AM

Hmm, so I looked at the Bitconnect terms of service.

Any technological difficulties experienced by the Bitconnect system may prevent the access or use of members virtual currency temporarily or permanently, depending on the severity of damage.

So, any technological difficulty gives them the right to permanently prevent access to member's coins.  Sounds totally legit. 

If you say it very fast three times in a row, you'll be returned to Kansas - minus the red slippers.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:16:20 AM

lmao , i tried to send some coin from my desktop wallet to exchange , and its give fake tx , and no coin arrive in hours , wtf is this
rocketron

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:40:29 AM

Sorry gleb but you are the retard. You still have not shown evidence linking bitconnect to that las vegas addres, Its linked to recoin maybe. But that was a news article posted on the crypto news section on bitconnect. They post all crypto news. Its not just about bitconnect.

You have posted evidence linking recoin to that other company and address in las vegas. Its got fuck all to do with bitconnect. But hey you keep trying to convince yourself its bitconnect.

You're evidence is not concrete and therfore void in my opinion

uscoin1

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:43:53 AM

DAMN!

Looks like Gleb Gamow  is right.   Bitconnect Looks like a SCAM from what he discovered.  Too many similarities.

Man.  Thanks for sharing.  Karma to you.  Damn.

Can Crypto Girl call them out.  Crypto Girl on your youtube channel, all your referral are all scam also, like ambis.biz, bitlake etc.  same ppl.

Shit Go to Hell Bitconnect Satish.  Satish if that's even his Real name.  Go to hell whatever you are.  All my money gone.

x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:48:06 AM

DAMN!

Looks like Gleb Gamow  is right.   Bitconnect Looks like a SCAM from what he discovered.  

Can Crypto Girl call them out.  Crypto Girl on your youtube channel, all your referral are all scam also, like ambis.biz, bitlake etc.  same ppl.

Shit Go to Hell Bitconnect.  All my money gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if they come back after this outage but one day this is going to end ugly.

It's important to remember no matter how high the token value or market-cap, the fundamentals are the most important thing. A profitable scam is a scam nonetheless.

It can also be said of low market-caps, the fundamentals matter a great deal. If you're picking a horse, you gotta pay attention to the fine print.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
Airstriker

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:56:50 AM

Learn what really happened to BCC and stop listening to all this bullshit here. Most people here cannot even use their brains to analyse stuff. Ponzi ponzi aaaaaaa. OMG.

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/omg-bitconnect-is-down-seriously/

And thanks AGM76 for being patient with all those guys here. As you can see, you can repeat... repeat... try to explain... and still nothing... ponzi ponzi aaaaa.... Ehh...
rocketron

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

I guess newsbtc is also linked to recoin also ?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/07/recoin-announces-token-pre-sale-ico-launch-august-7-2017/

They posted about it. They must be....

Haha get a foooking life. You guys are retards believing  this guys evidence that is flawed.

Just because bitconnect mentioned recoin on their news section does not link recoin to bitconnect.

I see ethereum classic news on bitconnect. Does this mean bitconnect are involved in the etheteum dao hack ? NO
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:02:11 AM

DAMN!

Looks like Gleb Gamow  is right.   Bitconnect Looks like a SCAM from what he discovered.  

I wouldn't be surprised if they come back after this outage but one day this is going to end ugly.

It's important to remember no matter how high the token value or market-cap, the fundamentals are the most important thing. A profitable scam is a scam nonetheless.

It can also be said of low market-caps, the fundamentals matter a great deal. If you're picking a horse, you gotta pay attention to the fine print.
This is typical behavior from an attempt at an exit scam.
They tell their customers an outage occurred.
And while everyone of them are looking the other way.
They are backing their bags with the loot of those who did not cash out of their system early enough sensing the ponzi scheme is up.

Las vegas? Recoin I have heard of and they were outed as a pure scam.

Looks like the same guy just running v2 of scam job.

Nice one of those to believe all this new found wealth was going to last forever.
Cause it's all sad of how nieve and stupid people can still be when this type of pyramid scheme has been around for a very very very long time.
Even before crypto.

Which just makes it easier for these crooks to get their payments trace less (with tumblers and mixers of their coins) and a wider scope of the number of people of every corner of the globe in to their web of lies.
rocketron

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:02:47 AM

You are right. I am not going to bother posting anymore on these scam allegations.

Learn what really happened to BCC and stop listening to all this bullshit here. Most people here cannot even use their brains to analyse stuff. Ponzi ponzi aaaaaaa. OMG.

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/omg-bitconnect-is-down-seriously/

And thanks AGM76 for being patient with all those guys here. As you can see, you can repeat... repeat... try to explain... and still nothing... ponzi ponzi aaaaa.... Ehh...
rocketron

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:08:35 AM

The problem is you dont even know how bitconnect works

You just dont understand it. There are plenty of videos on youtube breaking down the evidence wether its a ponzi scheme. It has none of the traits of a ponzi scheme. If you dig down into how the platform works.

DAMN!

They are backing their bags with the loot of those who did not cash out of their system early enough sensing the ponzi scheme is up.

Nice one of those to believe all this new found wealth was going to last forever.
Cause it's all sad of how nieve and stupid people can still be when this type of pyramid scheme has been around for a very very very long time.
Even before crypto.

Which just makes it easier for these crooks to get their payments trace less (with tumblers and mixers of their coins) and a wider scope of the number of people of every corner of the globe in to their web of lies.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:13:06 AM

The problem is you dont even know how bitconnect works

You just dont understand it. There are plenty of videos on youtube breaking down the evidence wether its a ponzi scheme. It has none of the traits of a ponzi scheme. If you dig down into how the platform works.

DAMN!

Even before crypto.

Then explain why there they are connected to a outed scam called Recoin then?

Once the person who made one scam is named in another which usually happens after something goes wrong with their system, then that is a tell tale sign they are on a roll for pulling off another one.

That is a definite thing in life.

Just stop fooling yourselves here with hopes and dreams.

That is not what crypto is about.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: