Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

Ambis.biz, bitlake was the same.  Did Crypto Girl get the same email from them.   They said the same thing Bitconnect are saying.
They were over paying many folks and they need to bring the server down and do an audit. 
They will take 2 days to do the audit and they said their site will be back on.   All Ambis ppl got the same msg.

2 days turned into 2 weeks and finally, they are gone.

So, not Bitconnect has the same story... they said they overpay.  They need to do an audit and they will be back in 2 days.  Same F--ing story.

Shit Go to Hell Bitconnect Satish.  Satish, if that's even his Real name.  Go to hell who or whatever you are.  All my money gone.
Satish ...you just play with Satoshi's name and came up with Satish.?  Asshole.

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

Ambis.biz, bitlake was the same.  Did Crypto Girl get the same email from them.   They said the same thing Bitconnect are saying.
They were over paying many folks and they need to bring the server down and do an audit. 
They will take 2 days to do the audit and they said their site will be back on.   All Ambis ppl got the same msg.

2 days turned into 2 weeks and finally, they are gone.

So, not Bitconnect has the same story... they said they overpay.  They need to do an audit and they will be back in 2 days.  Same F--ing story.

Shit Go to Hell Bitconnect Satish.  Satish, if that's even his Real name.  Go to hell who or whatever you are.  All my money gone.
Satish ...you just play with Satoshi's name and came up with Satish.?  Asshole.

All this scams are created by same people !

bitlake.biz (Collected 325 bitcoins) Not paying any more. Not responding

ambis.biz   (Collected 255 bitcoins) Not paying any more. Not responding

control-finance.com (Collected 1450 bitcoins) Not paying any more. Not responding

bitconect.co (Collected Huh Millions Huh) Not paying any more Huh Not responding
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:41:24 AM

It has none of the traits of a ponzi scheme.

Lol. Gotta love it. A true cult follower, ready to go down with the ship!
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:48:03 AM

Thats the thing. There is no evidence bitconnect is connected to recoin.

The guy above posted a screenshot from the bitconnect news portal. They post all crypto news. Just because they posted news does not make them affiliated with recoin. Look at the bitconnect news portal. Its got all crypto news in there.

That was my point. There is no evidence linking bitconnect and recoin.

In the news section of bitconnect it says the following

BitConnect is also bitcoin and cryptocurrency news site that allows you to keep up to date with new businesses that accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and bitcoin regulations news. We also report on latest crypto currency news, prices, talks and new start up related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

The problem is you dont even know how bitconnect works

You just dont understand it. There are plenty of videos on youtube breaking down the evidence wether its a ponzi scheme. It has none of the traits of a ponzi scheme. If you dig down into how the platform works.

DAMN!

Looks like Gleb Gamow  is right.   Bitconnect Looks like a SCAM from what he discovered.  

Man.  Thanks for sharing.  Karma to you.  Damn.

Can Crypto Girl call them out.  Crypto Girl on your youtube channel, all your referral are all scam also, like ambis.biz, bitlake etc.  same ppl.

Shit Go to Hell Bitconnect.  All my money gone.

I wouldn't be surprised if they come back after this outage but one day this is going to end ugly.

It's important to remember no matter how high the token value or market-cap, the fundamentals are the most important thing. A profitable scam is a scam nonetheless.

It can also be said of low market-caps, the fundamentals matter a great deal. If you're picking a horse, you gotta pay attention to the fine print.
This is typical behavior from an attempt at an exit scam.
They tell their customers an outage occurred.
And while everyone of them are looking the other way.
They are backing their bags with the loot of those who did not cash out of their system early enough sensing the ponzi scheme is up.

Las vegas? Recoin I have heard of and they were outed as a pure scam.

Looks like the same guy just running v2 of scam job.

Nice one of those to believe all this new found wealth was going to last forever.
Cause it's all sad of how nieve and stupid people can still be when this type of pyramid scheme has been around for a very very very long time.
Even before crypto.

Which just makes it easier for these crooks to get their payments trace less (with tumblers and mixers of their coins) and a wider scope of the number of people of every corner of the globe in to their web of lies.

Then explain why there they are connected to a outed scam called Recoin then?

Once the person who made one scam is named in another which usually happens after something goes wrong with their system, then that is a tell tale sign they are on a roll for pulling off another one.

That is a definite thing in life.

Just stop fooling yourselves here with hopes and dreams.

That is not what crypto is about.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:31:18 AM

Damn this ship is ready to sink! Abort ship abort ship abort ship now!!!!!!
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:09:09 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 05:48:53 AM by AGM76

Learn what really happened to BCC and stop listening to all this bullshit here. Most people here cannot even use their brains to analyse stuff. Ponzi ponzi aaaaaaa. OMG.

https://bitconnectexplained.wordpress.com/2017/08/26/omg-bitconnect-is-down-seriously/

And thanks AGM76 for being patient with all those guys here. As you can see, you can repeat... repeat... try to explain... and still nothing... ponzi ponzi aaaaa.... Ehh...

Your report is worrying on many levels. Where did this word spread? I would like for bitconnect to be totally honest about the amount of money they lost to this glitch. Remember they do not even require people to sign up with real identity details (they even say this on their website). You or anyone else could have made separate accounts just for taking advantage of this glitch. If it was concentrated only during this day then it's possible they can recover but it is worrying if they lost more than their profits.  Regarding people who don't seem to understand the simple truth that they are profiting from the 'lending' (nothing to do with actual lending, it is just their marketing for guaranteeing the deposit for a lower return than just holding the coin) as the coin has always exceeded the growth rate of the people who secure their deposits by lending at a lower rate. Customers are guaranteed the capital in exchange for a share of the profits - please take the marketing for what it is and not gospel truth as long as the results are the same, but all that matters is it is true that their capital is guaranteed with their system and they are profiting and not taking money from other investors. Of course this could have all been a fluke that they created the only sustainable system and they just ran with the money, anyway, but I think other people need to copy its model. Obviously the coin holders will have to lose at times, but overall it was a great system. This loss of profits from this glitch is very worrying to me but if they can report their profits and also their loss, then people would trust them much more.

Oh just read your report again, and you mention you think you were one of the first to find the glitch, but when was this? Someone on the bitconnect glitch announcement page mentioned they found it 6 or 7 weeks ago and tried reporting it to support a couple of times at least. The support seemed to tell them that everything was alright and didn't seem concerned. This rings alarm bells, because what if the support had already heard many reports of this but were just employees and didn't tell the people involved and took advantage of it massively? The bottom line is that actual money is at risk here and they need to have the reserves to either sustain the price for the coin holders as this also helps them to be able to cover their liabilities, or they will need to sell off their BCC while the price is still high to buy back later. They then can carry on as normal as they have everything covered but investors may end up stuck with much lower rates to compensate until growth resumes to the usual level.

About ambis, an obvious Ponzi, where are the details about when it went down and what they said etc to corroborate what people are saying here?

BY the way, Gleb, I wasn't convinced at all by what you wrote but I fleetingly had some suspicions about Four Corners Alliance Group having at least some links but I'm not sure any more... they are stongly into MLM businesses and their website looked a bit similar at first glance but have doubts now. The ukcoins whatever site was probably just a copy (shadowcoin or whatever it was they promoted) and not related. Anyway, I think trying to find these people is not really worth the time, especially as they have not been a Ponzi so far and have generated massive profits above what they are liable to investors for. They don't want their details known, but if they actually messed up their system then maybe they do need to be made accountable.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

Damn this ship is ready to sink! Abort ship abort ship abort ship now!!!!!!
Thanks for posting this throughout the history of Bitconnect, every time some newbies shouts this is a scam and a ponzi scheme the price zoom up $112.69 (25.77%)
0.02608130 BTC (26.31%)

I hope you can continue posting this over and over again I'm beginning to think it's not a co incidence but the Bitconnectcoin are hiring people to shout scam and ponzi scheme  to keep this thread hot and intriguing I hope I am wrong but it's what happens actually when this thread is very quiet price is at stand still ..

Maybe I should change my mind and start posting this is scam and ponzi sheme  Cheesy Cheesy  so I can make money quickly I'll take a one week off here and next week I will shout scam ponzi  Tongue Tongue

AGM76

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

I'm not so worried as I was before as I think many people would have not even bothered to create new accounts and would just get it deducted from current lending investments etc. I think bitconnect should concentrate on new accounts only that used the glitch without even 'lending' anything and see if they can connect them to any established accounts.
speakerftd

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

We could watch a shape form in the richlist where deposits are made on the same date in similar amounts into different wallets until it builds to a bottom at the top of the list. The curvature has a shape that I just can't place.  Wink Don't miss the wallets that have immediate ins and outs in their TX history! How would having most of the coins in your possession work in your favor while keeping them in your own exchange? /s

Rich list: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich
Here is an example of a top wallet with a few key dates to look for: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/address.dws?11782.htm

I won't pretend to be a blockchain guru, but similar amounts into each wallet building on a monthly basis seems fishy, and I could be wrong but this doesn't seem normal. If I am thinking correctly, I hope you got out while it was good and that you didn't bring any friends in with a referral.
spreadsheet

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't those regular amounts after the initial deposit simply be the staking rewards?

We could watch a shape form in the richlist where deposits are made on the same date in similar amounts into different wallets until it builds to a bottom at the top of the list. The curvature has a shape that I just can't place.  Wink Don't miss the wallets that have immediate ins and outs in their TX history! How would having most of the coins in your possession work in your favor while keeping them in your own exchange? /s

Rich list: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich
Here is an example of a top wallet with a few key dates to look for: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/address.dws?11782.htm

I won't pretend to be a blockchain guru, but similar amounts into each wallet building on a monthly basis seems fishy, and I could be wrong but this doesn't seem normal. If I am thinking correctly, I hope you got out while it was good and that you didn't bring any friends in with a referral.

AGM76

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

I'm very confused about what actually happened to bitconnect. Hearing reports of the BTC withdrawals not going through but doubling on the web wallet...very strange to say the least as even if it was a glitch, you wouldn't normally expect an increase of the amount during a withdrawal but the transaction wasn't going through anyway. Conversely, BCC withdrawals were not changing the web wallet balances but still going through later. This apparently was going on at least a few hours. Someone mentioning he had 1.5 BTC (actual bitcoin) and it kept doubling on the web wallet to 140 bitcoins (he didn't try exchanging to BCC but just imagine how much that would have been if he withdrew the BCC).

It's all very peculiar. Someone else mentioned that BTC deposits were going through to different bitcoin addresses. I seriously haven't heard that many stories but I don't see how this glitch could have gone on for days. I have a feeling this will give an excuse for bitconnect to just give up, whatever it was. It is unfortunate because it could have been great.

Regarding those largest BCC wallets, I think that is how the owners organised the funds. They had plenty of reserves due to the premine and were making a ton on the loans so wouldn't want to quit making all that cash....it seems like it might have been hacked as for an inside job it was a really strange one. If the users who took advantage of this brought down bitconnect it would be quite ironic. Looking a bit further into their history, I think they just stumbled upon this decent system accidentally because I say on one youtube video that their lending bot has been going for much longer than they even had their own coin which was the secret to actually creating a profitable service to customers. I mean exchanging some of the growth of the coin for guaranteed stability of the USD price in the lending wallet was what made it sustainable (the history of the daily percentages went back from early 2016, though, which means they didn't really think of it until later but haven't actually confirmed this yet - just saw a youtube video which seemed to show graphs going that far back).

What we really need is an honest appraisal of what they actually lost in BCC coming out (the BTC wasn't going through but just doubling in the webwallet so those exploiting it would have to exchange to BCC first). Is there any way of estimating this on the blockchain?? I'm actually more pessimistic now than before. I think they really did expect to scam people at some point, but then noticed they were profiting from their new system and didn't want to close in the end.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:17:00 PM

Are you blind or just f**king stupid?! Roll Eyes
This is tell tale sign of how a ponzi SCHEME - CON JOB operates.
Or are you just so naive and living under a rock for the past 9 years since crypto started (early 2009 - 2017 is coming to end you nit picky nerds  Tongue ) to even notice when you are just following your greed? Angry

I like what I just read on a slack channel of another ICO.
It boils right down to it and what the main goal of ICOS are about in gathering loyalty from it's followers and then leaving the crime scene unscathed:

nomader 6:27 AM:

I don't care either way. If the price goes 4-5x because of FOMO after the ICO when the coin hits the market, that's fine with me. The devs can run off with the money after that most of crypto is a scam and most ICO's are pure BS at the end of the day as long as you are not a bag holder and you sell before the people beneath you, who the fuck cares.

That is what being true crypto (derivied from the word cryptic you naive people who thought BCT was gonna pay you at the end of all this!) is all about.

You want to play with the bull you better be ready to have horns embedded in you ass! Cheesy
AGM76

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:45:53 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 01:18:08 PM by AGM76

Or are you just so naive and living under a rock for the past 9 years since crypto started (early 2009 - 2017 is coming to end you nit picky nerds  Tongue ) to even notice when you are just following your greed? Angry

It boils right down to it and what the main goal of ICOS are about in gathering loyalty from it's followers and then leaving the crime scene unscathed:

I don't care either way. If the price goes 4-5x because of FOMO after the ICO when the coin hits the market, that's fine with me. The devs can run off with the money after that most of crypto is a scam and most ICO's are pure BS at the end of the day as long as you are not a bag holder and you sell before the people beneath you, who the fuck cares.

That is what being true crypto (derivied from the word cryptic you naive people who thought BCT was gonna pay you at the end of all this!) is all about.

You want to play with the bull you better be ready to have horns embedded in you ass! Cheesy

I think most people know what the ponzis are..... bitconnect.co were profiting hugely though from their lending system because their coin was growing faster so both bitconnect and the investors were sharing the profits and nobody was losing. The trouble is I think they stumbled upon this accidentally, unless they really do have a trading bot as I just noticed that it's on the front page of their site and goes back to before they even had any coins although it's possible they could profit from the rise in BTC when investors swapped it into USD as it would only take about a 5x increase to cover everything but I think it only tripled from $400 to $1200 in the 12 month period  (the tab on the graph showing the bot percentages goes back to march 2016- weird I never noticed that graph before but it was on a separate tab). Anyway, they were in no financial trouble, so not sure why they would think of exiting yet. This problem might be a good excuse. By the way, I saw someone posting at the top of this page about control-finance (an obvious Ponzi site) being down but they still seem to be up....

Bitconnect is basically the only one that would be sustainable. Can anyone point to any info about how ambis went down as someone mentioned they had a similar scenario to bitconnect?

Another point is that their exchange does offer them the possibility of making money too from the commission and obviously the BCC also gains a high monthly staking percentage that they can pay affiliates with (lenders lose out on this when they lend into USD). Their massive growing profits over and above all their liabilities (which may have been lost now from the glitch) also made them valuable to invest in but their original intentions seemed suspect, anyway, unless this bot was real. The crazy thing is that their huge staking profit from their reserves aren't even necessary either and they can build up a lot more profit from just continuing as they were. Would be hard for them to crash if they just had minimal risk management. They even lock out their exchange when there is a panic. Their coin is still around the same value as before.

I know I'm rambling but anther point I just thought of is that I saw a video where they claimed they only kept 20% of the volatility software's profits and gave 80% to the customers. Can anyone confirm that it's not possible to trade and guarantee a yearly profit (they sometimes claim to have made no profit but it would make more sense if they averaged it out over a longer period - I think the bot is obviously just marketing talk because they have so much BCC in reserve they really don't need people lending-  UNLESS this helps them keep the price up as it reduces selling pressure massively).
ChromaticStar

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

Or are you just so naive and living under a rock for the past 9 years since crypto started (early 2009 - 2017 is coming to end you nit picky nerds  Tongue ) to even notice when you are just following your greed? Angry

I think most people know what the ponzis are..... bitconnect.co were profiting hugely though from their lending system because their coin was growing faster so both bitconnect and the investors were sharing the profits and nobody was losing. The trouble is I think they stumbled upon this accidentally, unless they really do have a trading bot as I just noticed that it's on the front page of their site and goes back to before they even had any coins although it's possible they were profiting from the rise in BTC when investors swapped it into USD as it would only take about a 5x increase to cover everything (the tab on the graph showing the bot percentages goes back to march 2016- weird I never noticed that graph before but it was on a separate tab). Anyway, they were in no financial trouble, so not sure why they would think of exiting yet. This problem might be a good excuse. By the way, I saw someone posting at the top of this page about control-finance (an obvious Ponzi site) being down but they still seem to be up....

Bitconnect is basically the only one that would be sustainable. Can anyone point to any info about how amis went down?

Another point is that their exchange does offer them the possibility of making money too from the commission and obviously the BCC also gains a high monthly staking percentage that they can pay affiliates with (lenders lose out on this when they lend into USD). Their massive growing profits over and above all their liabilities (which may have been lost now from the glitch) also made them valuable to invest in but their original intentions seemed suspect, anyway, unless this bot was real. The crazy thing is that their huge staking profit from their reserves aren't even necessary either and they can build up a lot more profit from just continuing as they were. Would be hard for them to crash if they just had minimal risk management. They even lock out their exchange when there is a panic.

How do you know that Bitconnect was profiting from a volatility bot? Where is the proof it actually exists?

I've tried to get them to talk, but they are the most reticent and unaccomodating PR team with whom I have ever tried to communicate. They don't respond to anything. They have yet to post anything here to their own thread that they created, what a bunch of idiots, don't they care about their public image? They are clearly trying to hide something.

I've asked before and I'll say it again. They need to have an independent third party financial audit to prove they are solvent and legitimate. Many legit exchanges have them done regularily. If they can't do this after this "glitch," you can't depend on them for anything. They are nearly a billion dollar coin, show some transparency, take some fucking responsibility and show respect for your customers.

As for what Gleb wrote, I agree it proves nothing, even though I do agree with him this is a fraud.
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

The big question now is - Will they come back online tomorrow?

AGM76

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:21:37 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 01:32:47 PM by AGM76

The point is that they don't even need a bot, but I think it should be possible to profit in cryptocurrency overall each year or don't people agree. It must be  possible to avoid losing it all in a crash? As otherwise why does anyone do it? They would have a big influence on the markets if they did actually manage to have some system but I don't think they really move their BCC that much.  It is obvious they have been profiting enormously from the loans as their coin has increased in price much faster than the 'loans' (in other words, when investors give them BCC and lock it down for this guaranteed USD and interest, when they get the USD back even including all the interest added together they have actually returned significantly less BCC due to its rise so the profit has been massive for bitconnect). They have been making a killing and they should be selling this extra BCC into USD as a reserve (although so far it's more profitable for them not to do that, it's bad economics as they know they need to convert it to sustain the market in bad times). Like I said, these 'loans' are also useful for keeping sell pressure low so could help increase the price (beyond the marketing reason that is given). Anyway, originally they didn't even have a coin with this trading bot so it may have just been some accident they ended up making it so profitable.
ChromaticStar

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

The point is that they don't even need a bot, but I think it should be possible to profit in cryptocurrency overall each year or don't people agree. It must be  possible to avoid losing it all in a crash? As otherwise why does anyone do it? They would have a big influence on the markets if they did actually manage to have some system but I don't think they really move their BCC that much.  It is obvious they have been profiting enormously from the loans as their coin has increased in price much faster than the 'loans' (in other words, when investors give them BCC and lock it down for this guaranteed USD and interest, when they get the USD back even including all the interest added together they have actually returned significantly less BCC due to its rise so the profit has been massive for bitconnect). They have been making a killing and they should be selling this extra BCC into USD as a reserve (although so far it's more profitable for them not to do that, it's bad economics as they know they need to convert it to sustain the market in bad times). Like I said, these 'loans' are also useful for keeping sell pressure low so could help increase the price (beyond the marketing reason that is given). Anyway, originally they didn't even have a coin with this trading bot so it may have just been some accident they ended up making it so profitable.

Well, I can tell you do not understand monetary systems or financial accounting very well. What you are saying doesnt make sense on so many levels that I don't even know how to help you. You are making up facts you don't even know are true to believe. What you should be looking at is what you know, not what you think or believe. You know this is a faceless, elusive and communication incompetent company. What more do you need?
AGM76

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:55:24 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 02:08:51 PM by AGM76

The facts are they now control hundreds of millions of dollars in BCC. They don't want to crash the price and they haven't been selling anything much but maybe they think investors would still buy BCC due to the 8% staking interest a month that it is currently paying. They have a roadmap too somewhere so apparently had lots of plans for conferences or something (or at least they conned people into believing in them). I think the publicity might end up helping them. They seem to have been going 18 months now almost (although originally with no coin and less users) and must still be very much solvent even if their profits have been taken and they need to go into their reserves (which would take a massive loss from the glitch tbh or massive fall in BCC price as I'm sure they have made tons of profit on the 'loans').

Regarding their original site, it did seem Ponzi like, but obviously if they could sustain enough control to make 1% per day (volume of funds obviously it important in this) then it's not actually out of the question. It's just they don't even need to do this any more if people are using their service to guarantee their capital for a slower rate of growth than the rise in BCC. They have all the tools to be able to control and estimate the growth with lots of affiliates etc. Although the risk seems small if they lock down the exchange when people seem to be panic selling, staking/holding the coin is still quite risky even though it might generate higher returns on average than lending it to USD. The thing is that they also control the BCC when people lend it so this helps the price too. Their system could basically be used to make cryptocurrency more stable..... as most people who want to use it for payment don't want the value to be unpredictable so would sacrifice some growth in return for a more steady one.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

I don't treat it a big question they will be back with new logo new announcement price is almost back to normal as you all can see the dev did not lock this thread and create another thread they are good in proving unbelievers that they can keep on,  so those investors relax, get used to this.

But remind you don't put everything in one coin spread your portfolio and enjoy the profit..

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

A standalone post:

I concede that REcoin and BitConnect are most likely not affiliated with one another.

I fucked up in that regard.

Bruno

PS: Please don't quote this post.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: