Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:16:30 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
Few people heard about bitcoin even in our country and most people who heard it were not interested,but there is altcoins that was introduced in our place its agreat start for bitcoins to be introduce because these altcoins look up bitcoins success.. some of those people invested when they heard proper explaination maybe its just need to be properly explained to our countrymen for them to understand well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:02:45 AM

yes I agree with you, I myself am a bank clerk, I once asked the friends of the bank employees where I work, and the results none of them understand what bitcoin, they just never hear it but do not understand. so the conclusion of the work environment of banks that are closely related to money alone they do not understand about bitcoin, let alone the outside environment, especially in my country

rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

It is true around us there are still many who do not know about this bitcoin existence. It seems to be our job to share this bitcoin knowledge so that more and more people understand and use bitcoin in their lives.
It could be possible because you live in a far off place where most of the people do not use Bitcoins. Your country is among those where the coins have yet not legalized by the governmental authorities and hence the currency that is local to your place is being used for the payment methods.

But don’t worry, the world would get acknowledged about the importance of cryptocurrencies and fiats would eventually get replaced by this efficient method.
Before all else when the bitcoins were recently presented the around then less individuals knew from bitcoins yet now by the battle and endeavors the bitcoins is currently utilized by a huge number of individuals and furthermore have put their cash in bitcoins in light of the fact that they know about bitcoins and they know how the bitcoins is beneficial.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:35 PM

In my opinion, everyone is does not know everything..  I thought the people doesn't hear about cryptocurrency and may no one is indicating about it.. Because it is a digital currency not a normal currency.. This only a online trading currency. So most of the people doesn't know about it..
People who are following technology will certainly know about the current trend a long time ago and investors who searches about new investment opportunities are already into bitcoin and the crypto currency market.People who are interested to learn about new things must have certainly heard about it as it is a big news in every financial magazines and there are news about it in newspapers about its pros and cons .
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:31:18 PM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
No.Things have mostly changed nowadays and bitcoin is getting popular day by day nowadays.Bitcoin is getting huge media exposure due to which its price is triggering.Due to entry of CME,lots of invstors are now switching to bitcoin.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

Despite of the increasing advertisements in social                                                                        media and by word of mouth, it is still clear that the majority hasn’t even heard of Bitcoin or crypto currencies. This is due to fact that majority of the population is in the poverty line. No access to the internet or media. Sad, but reality.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:47:22 PM

Bitcoin is relatively new to most internet users and non users. Due to the lack of proper outdooring of the crypto currency bitcoin is still lacking proper advertorial

We cannot genuinely all know bitcoin at once and so i think we need to give it time  for all levels and classes of society to embrace it as it should. Currently there is an increase in global adoption of bitcoin and i think this awareness is going to spread in the coming years and we should be patient.

Theres a lot of people know bitcoin not a legit but a big scam this is a problem for every one that has a lack of knowledge in cryptocurency In the recent year bitcoin increase its popularity this is a good news and Hopefully more people will encourage to believe in bitcoin.

me when i try to interview some people on the field that i go for 10% only out of 100% of people that are having knowledge and trust bitcoin and yet some of them say that this was just a scammed and how does it really works to make profit and money so lack of knowledge and listening and reading for some fraud news are the main reason why people dont trust bitcoin even if they know it already.
Right now even bitcoin is become popular, there is someone sre still dont know about it. Maybe because they dont have interest or dont understand what bitcoin is. Also why some people dont know about bitcoin because they dont trust even know the good side if it.
I also know that bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays, it's seen with the high bitcoin prices, because high bitcoin prices show a huge marketcap, and huge marketcap because the users are very big, but I think not everyone knows about bitcoin many of my friends not yet to know about bitcoin may be only 100:5 that people know bitcoin. so my conclusion is basically bitcoin is popular only among internet users only.
cryptogroom

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

most 90% of people still do not know anything about bitcoin and blockchain !! we see the last month of how fast it is expanding and we can only guess what will happen in 2018  Shocked
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:17 AM

Most of the people aware about bitcoin but they ignore it, people they don't know what cryptocurrency or what a blochain or else how bitcoin can be use and how it work or how to earn. But i think someday more people know or use bitcoin in there life but now where so blessed  that we are just Few  because if more people know about BTC i think will be more compitation to earn.

Sleekfury

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:30:06 AM

Bitcoin is relatively new to most internet users and non users. Due to the lack of proper outdooring of the crypto currency bitcoin is still lacking proper advertorial

We cannot genuinely all know bitcoin at once and so i think we need to give it time  for all levels and classes of society to embrace it as it should. Currently there is an increase in global adoption of bitcoin and i think this awareness is going to spread in the coming years and we should be patient.

Theres a lot of people know bitcoin not a legit but a big scam this is a problem for every one that has a lack of knowledge in cryptocurency In the recent year bitcoin increase its popularity this is a good news and Hopefully more people will encourage to believe in bitcoin.

me when i try to interview some people on the field that i go for 10% only out of 100% of people that are having knowledge and trust bitcoin and yet some of them say that this was just a scammed and how does it really works to make profit and money so lack of knowledge and listening and reading for some fraud news are the main reason why people dont trust bitcoin even if they know it already.
Right now even bitcoin is become popular, there is someone sre still dont know about it. Maybe because they dont have interest or dont understand what bitcoin is. Also why some people dont know about bitcoin because they dont trust even know the good side if it.
I also know that bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays, it's seen with the high bitcoin prices, because high bitcoin prices show a huge marketcap, and huge marketcap because the users are very big, but I think not everyone knows about bitcoin many of my friends not yet to know about bitcoin may be only 100:5 that people know bitcoin. so my conclusion is basically bitcoin is popular only among internet users only.
I agree with you but the coin got a lot of attention when it hit 8k for the first time and then people realized that something like bitcoin does exist and that we can actually make profit out of it a lot too.
olliepearl

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:58:29 AM

Most of the people nowadays know aboutx bitcoin but they do not pay aware to it. Because they think that bitcoin is a scam. They do not know what is crytocurrency, what is blockchain and how to earn here. But in the recent year, we've seen that a lot of people get interested in bitcoin.

heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:22:55 AM

I think people know about bitcoin they just don't know how to earn with it and how to make it. And one time experience that kind of situation before I ask a person and she says that he heard about bitcoin but he just let it go because he has a work a regular one.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:04:41 PM

I think people know about bitcoin they just don't know how to earn with it and how to make it. And one time experience that kind of situation before I ask a person and she says that he heard about bitcoin but he just let it go because he has a work a regular one.

I can really say that for people that have no idea about bitcoin, there is really a hard transition to finally accumulate them. I can say it personally because I feel the same way before when I was just starting out with bitcoins. But it was really hard before because bitcoin was not yet that popular but now, it would be easier to invest to it for new comers.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:12:19 PM

Only small amount of people in this world know bitcoin, even i must say that probably 80% of people still don't have a clue about bitcoin and only tech savvy person know about bitcoin deeper.
people who know bitcoin also not just having purpose to earn money from it but to use it for payment, sending money, and many more. the function of bitcoin is not that few.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nana21

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

the number of people knowing about bitcoin is low but to be frank it has been rising with a nice rate.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:44:59 PM

Only small amount of people in this world know bitcoin, even i must say that probably 80% of people still don't have a clue about bitcoin and only tech savvy person know about bitcoin deeper.
people who know bitcoin also not just having purpose to earn money from it but to use it for payment, sending money, and many more. the function of bitcoin is not that few.
Yes few people know about bitcoin and most of them are tech savvy person that's why the bitcoin become slowly grow it's community because some people didn't get interested and lack of knowledge on the digital money.

Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:22:20 PM

Yes few people know about bitcoin and most of them are tech savvy person that's why the bitcoin become slowly grow it's community because some people didn't get interested and lack of knowledge on the digital money.

The number of people that know and use bitcoin has grown exponentially this year, but this number is still small compared to the general population.

In the USA bitcoin is well known, from 40% in 2014 to 78% in 2017. In Russia? 28% people asked by the NIFA heard about bitcoin. In less developed countries? Much lower probably, but no brave soul made an inquiery yet.

Knowing is one thing, but how many users does bitcoin have? General estimate is in the 10m range, but even if there are 20m bitcoin users that's still pretty obscure. Twitter has 100

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Most of the people aware about bitcoin but they ignore it, people they don't know what cryptocurrency or what a blochain or else how bitcoin can be use and how it work or how to earn. But i think someday more people know or use bitcoin in there life but now where so blessed  that we are just Few  because if more people know about BTC i think will be more compitation to earn.
But i think still most of the people do not know anything about bitcoin. I think still people need to know about bitcoin. Although now the advertisement of bitcoin increasing very rapidly throughout the world, but still it will take a lot of time when most of the people of the world will know about bitcoin and wil start getting profit from it.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:09:43 PM

Currently, less than 5% of the entire population knows
or uses Bitcoin as a means for payment, trading etc.

I personally think that even in that 5%, there would be
a lot of people that still know close to NOTHING about
how bitcoin works or about the block chain technology.

Yes, it certainly has become popular during this year but
we are far from mass adoption from the public.
pretty sure you're pulling that figure out of nowhere, and 5% seems like an extremely low estimate, especially for a developed country. there are plenty of people interested in technology and developments, and even those who aren't have likely had exposure to bitcoin through some media outlet. it might not be good exposure if it came from mainstream media, but especially in these days with bitcoin surging as rapidly as it has been, the chances that word has made it to to media is extremely high. of course, that doesn't mean they're by any means knowledgeable about how to use it. i'd personally put my personal estimate for a developed country at anywhere between 25 to 35%, with probably around a fourth of those individuals having the know - how on thee basics of use.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

most 90% of people still do not know anything about bitcoin and blockchain !! we see the last month of how fast it is expanding and we can only guess what will happen in 2018  Shocked
No! not everyone know about bitcoin because there are still a lot of people who still don’t know about bitcoin and I think we must use social media to start advertisement of bitcoin and I’m sure once if we start advertisement of bitcoin through social media hen I think bitcoin will be more strong and powerful and I think its users will be also increased more so I that that is the only reason that bitcoin is still not so popular so let’s start to do advertisement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: