Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

It is true around us there are still many who do not know about this bitcoin existence. It seems to be our job to share this bitcoin knowledge so that more and more people understand and use bitcoin in their lives.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:52:23 AM

Yes, many know but they do not care and are not involved with bitcoin, most of them know because bitcoin negative news for example is the government banned bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

Almost everyone knows bitcoin, but the minority of people who use it, many of them don't realize what bitcoin. Especially for those who do not need the internet. Plus my home where the amount of public awareness of bitcoin continues to be reduced. There isn't any shopping location or restaurant that provides payment utilizing bitcoin. Maybe that is even the cause traders are reluctant to invest bitcoinnya into shopping centers or restaurants that repayments using bitcoin. Even when there may be very helpful for bitcoin customers.
I have to disagree with you because majority of the people does not even know what Bitcoin is, one of them is including my professor who is a lawyer that when asked about a Bitcoin related question he asked back what Bitcoin is. Bitcoin is still unknown for the majority of the population and one thing that can help raise awareness about it is through good news from the mass media which will help new people be curious on what Bitcoin really is.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

The amount of accounts with under 10 post is getting out of hand...  I would say things have changed a lot since I wrote this. It has moved into the light a lot more.

Yes, Bitcoin has becomed more popular in this year, yet I think we are still the early adopters. Bitcoin is still far to become mainstream and this is a good thing, since there still are many issues to solve (scaling problems, etc.). We need to be more stable as a community to let the whole world knowing about Bitcoin.

congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:38 PM

Not everyone knows about bitcoin. In some places, people do not have the opportunity to access the internet, nor know what bitcoin is. In my country, few people know about bitcoin. When bitcoin is popular and people are learning about it, the government bans bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Bitcoin is relatively new to most internet users and non users. Due to the lack of proper outdooring of the crypto currency bitcoin is still lacking proper advertorial

We cannot genuinely all know bitcoin at once and so i think we need to give it time  for all levels and classes of society to embrace it as it should. Currently there is an increase in global adoption of bitcoin and i think this awareness is going to spread in the coming years and we should be patient.

Theres a lot of people know bitcoin not a legit but a big scam this is a problem for every one that has a lack of knowledge in cryptocurency In the recent year bitcoin increase its popularity this is a good news and Hopefully more people will encourage to believe in bitcoin.

me when i try to interview some people on the field that i go for 10% only out of 100% of people that are having knowledge and trust bitcoin and yet some of them say that this was just a scammed and how does it really works to make profit and money so lack of knowledge and listening and reading for some fraud news are the main reason why people dont trust bitcoin even if they know it already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

Bitcoin is relatively new to most internet users and non users. Due to the lack of proper outdooring of the crypto currency bitcoin is still lacking proper advertorial

We cannot genuinely all know bitcoin at once and so i think we need to give it time  for all levels and classes of society to embrace it as it should. Currently there is an increase in global adoption of bitcoin and i think this awareness is going to spread in the coming years and we should be patient.

Theres a lot of people know bitcoin not a legit but a big scam this is a problem for every one that has a lack of knowledge in cryptocurency In the recent year bitcoin increase its popularity this is a good news and Hopefully more people will encourage to believe in bitcoin.

me when i try to interview some people on the field that i go for 10% only out of 100% of people that are having knowledge and trust bitcoin and yet some of them say that this was just a scammed and how does it really works to make profit and money so lack of knowledge and listening and reading for some fraud news are the main reason why people dont trust bitcoin even if they know it already.
Right now even bitcoin is become popular, there is someone sre still dont know about it. Maybe because they dont have interest or dont understand what bitcoin is. Also why some people dont know about bitcoin because they dont trust even know the good side if it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

Not yet but maybe later on or someday it will become known of everybody in all over the world. But for now there's a huge people who know bitcoin and become famous because of there are a lot of internet user, they read a good potentials about bitcoin.
She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:30:01 PM

Not everyone of course. Most people who go online open their social media accounts and stay connected with their friends and famliy there. They've probably read it somewhere like from the ads but have no idea about what it is. How about those people who don't go online they don't have any idea about it.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:42:16 PM

Currently, less than 5% of the entire population knows
or uses Bitcoin as a means for payment, trading etc.

I personally think that even in that 5%, there would be
a lot of people that still know close to NOTHING about
how bitcoin works or about the block chain technology.

Yes, it certainly has become popular during this year but
we are far from mass adoption from the public.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:44:17 PM

Where is it that you get the 5% figure from? If that's true it shows how far we have to go, I would agree that many who 'use' bitcoin simply have no idea about it. I think now many people have heard of bitcoin but still few have taken the time to research it for themselves.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:45:30 PM

the word bitcoin is currently reaching to every people in the world bt 5% of the whole population knows properly or do trade with bitcoin .
definately most people dont know abt how btc work and what is the technology behind this.it will take time to reach btc to mass people.

tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Where is it that you get the 5% figure from? If that's true it shows how far we have to go, I would agree that many who 'use' bitcoin simply have no idea about it. I think now many people have heard of bitcoin but still few have taken the time to research it for themselves.

I conccur. I think that a great part of the population of developped countries, maybe 0,5% or 1%, once heard about Bitcoin, but just associated with it what the news said about it. Hence they do not really know what exactly it is. FOr the part of the population using it, it should be around 0,1%, not more. Bitcoin is really unknown to people.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

I conccur. I think that a great part of the population of developped countries, maybe 0,5% or 1%, once heard about Bitcoin, but just associated with it what the news said about it. Hence they do not really know what exactly it is. FOr the part of the population using it, it should be around 0,1%, not more. Bitcoin is really unknown to people.

I think way way more than 0.5-1% of developed countries have heard of bitcoin, I would actually say nearing 50% of people have heard of it (literally just a guess) but not more than a few percent actual own any or have ever owned any.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:51 AM

In my opinion, everyone is does not know everything..  I thought the people doesn't hear about cryptocurrency and may no one is indicating about it.. Because it is a digital currency not a normal currency.. This only a online trading currency. So most of the people doesn't know about it..
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

It is true around us there are still many who do not know about this bitcoin existence. It seems to be our job to share this bitcoin knowledge so that more and more people understand and use bitcoin in their lives.
It could be possible because you live in a far off place where most of the people do not use Bitcoins. Your country is among those where the coins have yet not legalized by the governmental authorities and hence the currency that is local to your place is being used for the payment methods.

But don’t worry, the world would get acknowledged about the importance of cryptocurrencies and fiats would eventually get replaced by this efficient method.
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

In this forum, everyone knows about Bitcoin that’s the reason we are here to discuss and share our knowledge with each other.

In the outer world, people know about Bitcoin but not much. Few have in depth knowledge gained through the internet and few only know its name.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:10:29 PM

At the moment only in Japan 85% know or heard about bitcoin. In other countries aware constitute from 1% to 50% of other population of the country. Respectively legalization of bitcoin promotes wide circulation and awareness of the population. The Japanese government with respect and equality treats the citizens. In other countries of the government worry about loss of control over the citizens
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

Yeah I am wondering where he gets 5% from too. In reality, a lot less than 5% of the population knows what Bitcoin is. I would be generous to even say 1% although we are approaching it now perhaps.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:09 AM

with that being said, then WHY THE HELL IS THE PRICE SO HIGH!! Grin

nobody really knows about this bitcoin), and it shows. the amount of government interest is directly reflected by the amount of regulation, which in turn is influenced by the level of adoption (actually, its more the price at this point but thats a different argument) . notice how only now has the US gov really started to police the sphere. that doesnt mean that the adoption is so amazing ifs a public safety concern. but should be indicative that it is stating to ramp up considerably.

it was truly unknown, still, before this price surge. read the papers. sometimes its love, sometimes its hate, but we are certainly in the news now Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: