Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

Presently, in our place most people are not acquainted about bitcoin. I even discovered this with my previous colleague in my home country. I want to learn more and more each day in order to become knowlegdeable and soon can impart this to my friends. Bitcoin is really a huge thing for me now Smiley
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:36:15 AM

If they heard of course yes, but they only hear and do not know about bitcoin, they think bitcoin is an MLM program or like the previous online payment system such as Paypal, Perfect Money, and so on.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

Hi am interested to know about bitcoin. I am here from canada and dont know if they allow or prohibit doing it. I dont know how and where to start.if someone can give  me a link or something so i'll be able to understand it more clearly would be very much appreciated.

I'm sure that many still do not know about Bitcoin, or they know but have not used it yet. But gradually more and more people will use Bitcoin and this can cause an increase in its price.
kmrunner

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Most of the people here (western country) don't know what bitcoin is, some people heard about it but they don't actually know what it is. Just like me, I only came to know it through my friends back home. I have a co-worker who joined mining but don't actually know how can she earned on that investment.     
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:11:34 AM

Yes not all people know about btc or heard about btc and what is it. I tell my friends that have business I tell them they heard bitcoin they say no and I tell them it is a coin with a high value and what they say? it is a scam so I think if I gave them a prof that bitcoin is exist and have a high value I think they repent and please with me to give them a knowledge about bitcoin. LOL
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

not everyone knows about bitcoin and if they know also not everyone joins in bitcoin because they may not know about the profits in bitcoin and they do not know about bitcoin because they may not always do online jobs

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

Yes not all people know about btc or heard about btc and what is it. I tell my friends that have business I tell them they heard bitcoin they say no and I tell them it is a coin with a high value and what they say? it is a scam so I think if I gave them a prof that bitcoin is exist and have a high value I think they repent and please with me to give them a knowledge about bitcoin. LOL

if thats  the case then much better if you show them your proofs like showing them your available balance in your bitcoin wallet or show them the actuall reciept of your withdrawals that came from bitcoin earnings in that way they can imediately belive you because this is also what im doing to my friends and co workers in order for them to easily believe me. however there were still some of them believes but they are too lazy enough to try it and they still rather prefer to work in our office with a fix minimum wage rather than work in bitcoin and earn unlimited income.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

not everyone knows about bitcoin and if they know also not everyone joins in bitcoin because they may not know about the profits in bitcoin and they do not know about bitcoin because they may not always do online jobs
Yeah, some of them are still thinking Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a scam project of some orgazination , LOL. How stupid they are.
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Even though there is a lot of people heard the word bitcoin, only few of them knows the true value of it. The word bitcoin just pass through their ears without entering their mind. This is because they do not have the sufficient knowledge about the bitcoin so they only set to their mind that bitcoin is just a gossip. Bitcoin is still a mystery to the mind of the human of this generation.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Maybe some people have heard bitcoin or seen it in social media or any ads, but they don't have any idea or haven't enlightened what its is all about. Like in my work place and other peers they don't really know what bitcoin is. And some of them don't even ask or give an interest about it.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Chupu69

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

Bitcoin is very popular among upper-middle-class people, but not with people looking down, many of whom do not know Bitcoin yet.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Many people know about Bitcoin but some only know it by name. There are people who know Bitcoin but don't have the enough and right knowledge about it. Some says that Bitcoin is a scam because of not knowing it right and dont have the enough information about it, they just believe on what they hear or what is the rumors. But in some Bitcoin is very popular because of its price today. They taking the opportunity to buy because of the price it falls.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

I don't think everyone has heard about it. As for me, I saw it first in my mailbox, didt do anything about it until a family member introduced me properly. Since then I have being telling people about i and I get the look n questions like what is bitcoin? What do they do? And stuffs like that!

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

I don't think everyone has heard about it. As for me, I saw it first in my mailbox, didt do anything about it until a family member introduced me properly. Since then I have being telling people about i and I get the look n questions like what is bitcoin? What do they do? And stuffs like that!

I am quite surprise nowadays that when I talk to someone on the coffee shops about bitcoin, most of them have idea about it although they are not necessarily holding it but at least the awareness level is there and it is just a matter of time when they take the ride as well Smiley
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

I don't think everyone has heard about it. As for me, I saw it first in my mailbox, didt do anything about it until a family member introduced me properly. Since then I have being telling people about i and I get the look n questions like what is ? What do they do? And stuffs like that!

Actually they do know i see many people who have heard of bitcoin and claim that it is some online scam but they don't know anything about the price, how it works etc they are just repeating what most media is saying calling is a pyramid scheme. I have nothing to lose I'm happy with the all the profits but bitcoin currently is famous.
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

yes that is right, Bitcoin is not much popular like other digital currency paypal. In my country bitcoin is not popular, only some people on internet know about bitcoin so far
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

yeah maybe everyone knows about bitcoin, but if you explain it still there are people who will not know because most people who know about the bitcoin from the price alone or the development of bitcoin. I think at least 5-10 more years people already know a lot about bitcoin detail.  Smiley
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

I don't think everyone has heard about it. As for me, I saw it first in my mailbox, didt do anything about it until a family member introduced me properly. Since then I have being telling people about i and I get the look n questions like what is ? What do they do? And stuffs like that!

Actually they do know i see many people who have heard of bitcoin and claim that it is some online scam but they don't know anything about the price, how it works etc they are just repeating what most media is saying calling is a pyramid scheme. I have nothing to lose I'm happy with the all the profits but bitcoin currently is famous.

Media seems just trying to protect the economic status quo and also reminds people of the risk they may take if they venture into bitcoin. Because when a certain investment is new and offers a potentially high return, it is a really high risk and that what most media is trying to remind us. But who knows, some of the particular news article against bitcoin might be a manipulation but we don't have evidence though.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

I think there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin. And just hear what bitcoin is. It needs curiosity for everyone to learn about bitcoin and find out what bitcoin is. Just the same as I used to be.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

is really hard to know or at least understand the way bitcoin fluctates, probably no one knows how really bitcoin works at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: