Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:10:10 PM

how come my meme wont show? Huh
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:11:06 PM

Because your a newbie.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:11:50 PM

Dude we all know how p2p torrenting works. My point is the site with your user id and some people will probably even put their name and address hahahahaha is centralized and will be easy to find you. You technically will be hosts....good luck with that.

You bring up a good point. We've discussed a number of times through the thread how we will handle user data and protect their privacy. I think this is something we definitely need to include in the whitepaper for clarity purposes but here's the rundown of the basics.

1: What does the website track.

We do not record any IP addresses, browser information or even what accounts are watching what items. The exception to this obviously is if you are adding items to your playlist/watch later/alert list but passively using the site generates no logs on our side.

2: How is user data anonymized.

Our website salts + hashes both your username and password. We have no way to view your email address or password and the mailing list data is not associated with your account in any way. If in the extreme circumstance of the website's database being compromised, there would be nothing linking your email address (mailing list) to your account (what you've uploaded to the site).

3: How users should protect themselves.

Depending on your country of origin, using torrents may or may not have consequences. Our website will contain a disclaimer reminding users to be aware of their local laws and to take measures to protect themselves. We STRONGLY recommend that if you live in an area where torrenting has legal consequences that you use a VPN. As part of the site's monetization model we will prominently feature VPN advertisements and guides on what they are, how to use them and why you should.

4: Centralized website.

This is both true and false. During the initial launch phase the database and web host are being routed through a number of servers in various countries. If a host were ever seized, taken offline or otherwise interfered with, there would be full backups ready for the site to fall back on. During this phase we will be using a number of methods to re-route the portal to the correct host. This is a similar approach to what sites like thepiratebay use and even with all the pressure, they've suffered virtually 0 downtime in the past few years. Our goal is to push a step further by indexing all of our sites content (NOT user data) through decentralized methods. A simplified way to do this is to record the hash of submitted torrents using OP_RETURN so that in the case of catastrophic failure the site can easily restore its data within minutes/hours.

Exist torrent and p2mail or something like.If purevidz have new movie day one after premier in cinema they maybe works.Torent also have videostreaming,check thepiratebay.

Thepiratebay and similar sites do not offer in browser streaming, they are filled with ads (many of which are malicious), they are not user friendly and they require 3rd party software. Those are the things our project aims to address and how our service will out perform them.

The entire purpose of the PureVidz project is to improve the torrenting experience to make it every bit as user friendly and streamlined as using a streaming service like youtube or netflix is.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:12:01 PM

What rank do I need to be to be able to post memes?
Bemerand

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:14:41 PM

I think Jr member or Member. Check the meta section for the answer.

Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

I think Jr member or Member. Check the meta section for the answer.

That's horrible. I want to be able to post them now. What a shitty forum this is.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:19:04 PM

OMG. I just turned jr and now it shows. How crazy is that? That timing could not have been any better.
tooth_fairy

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:21:14 PM

Sorry but I charge to much!

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
Bemerand

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:21:43 PM

OMG. I just turned jr and now it shows. How crazy is that? That timing could not have been any better.

That's some crazy shit dude! Crazy timing, if I waz you id be buying some lotto tickets tonight.

Kayak gigantic

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:54:14 PM

That's some crazy shit dude! Crazy timing, if I waz you id be buying some lotto tickets tonight.

Heading to the gas station now to do justthat.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:18:30 PM

Dude we all know how p2p torrenting works. My point is the site with your user id and some people will probably even put their name and address hahahahaha is centralized and will be easy to find you. You technically will be hosts....good luck with that.

You bring up a good point. We've discussed a number of times through the thread how we will handle user data and protect their privacy. I think this is something we definitely need to include in the whitepaper for clarity purposes but here's the rundown of the basics.

1: What does the website track.

We do not record any IP addresses, browser information or even what accounts are watching what items. The exception to this obviously is if you are adding items to your playlist/watch later/alert list but passively using the site generates no logs on our side.

2: How is user data anonymized.

Our website salts + hashes both your username and password. We have no way to view your email address or password and the mailing list data is not associated with your account in any way. If in the extreme circumstance of the website's database being compromised, there would be nothing linking your email address (mailing list) to your account (what you've uploaded to the site).

3: How users should protect themselves.

Depending on your country of origin, using torrents may or may not have consequences. Our website will contain a disclaimer reminding users to be aware of their local laws and to take measures to protect themselves. We STRONGLY recommend that if you live in an area where torrenting has legal consequences that you use a VPN. As part of the site's monetization model we will prominently feature VPN advertisements and guides on what they are, how to use them and why you should.

4: Centralized website.

This is both true and false. During the initial launch phase the database and web host are being routed through a number of servers in various countries. If a host were ever seized, taken offline or otherwise interfered with, there would be full backups ready for the site to fall back on. During this phase we will be using a number of methods to re-route the portal to the correct host. This is a similar approach to what sites like thepiratebay use and even with all the pressure, they've suffered virtually 0 downtime in the past few years. Our goal is to push a step further by indexing all of our sites content (NOT user data) through decentralized methods. A simplified way to do this is to record the hash of submitted torrents using OP_RETURN so that in the case of catastrophic failure the site can easily restore its data within minutes/hours.

Exist torrent and p2mail or something like.If purevidz have new movie day one after premier in cinema they maybe works.Torent also have videostreaming,check thepiratebay.

Thepiratebay and similar sites do not offer in browser streaming, they are filled with ads (many of which are malicious), they are not user friendly and they require 3rd party software. Those are the things our project aims to address and how our service will out perform them.

The entire purpose of the PureVidz project is to improve the torrenting experience to make it every bit as user friendly and streamlined as using a streaming service like youtube or netflix is.

I think it goes without saying you would not be tracking IP's or storing delicate information on your users knowing sometime in the future that is something that would be looked for to compromise. So why that so called Legendary thought you would is beyond me. The great thing about the internet today is it is very easy to cover your tracks with a vpn who records no data. For instance my vpn 'because i am in a sensitive part of the world' gives me the option of connecting to stream so it gives me a faster connection. I would say most people who watch movies online and stream all know whats up with protecting their IP and if they're not then they should not be on the internet and streaming movies if they're in a sensitive country.

I love the way you can educate people of the potential dangers and help the world bypass just some of the surveillance and tracking that goes on in the world. So kudos to you and I'm sure it will be a very nice and educating read to learn from for anyone that needs to know.

Having the back ups and integrating to alternative domains will be a winner for when PureVidz rises in popularity and 'm going to look into this further how you will do it.

All in all I'm very happy with what I see here and I will be investing before the end, you handle yourself very professionally while responding to forum members concerns and that is a big plus for me, giving others respect when they do not always deserve it shows a solid character.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:42:36 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 08:48:03 AM by dukeneptun

no where does it ask for your name or address, you can register with any email... there's no confirmation required or you can just make an email specifically for this

i always use a vpn so no issue with ip address and devs have been strongly suggesting to everyone that they use one too if they feel insecure

you're not very good at fudding are you? lol I mean your initial argument starts out "they have a demo/example of their product, therefore must be a scam!" like what the fuck? would it have been more legit for u if they showed up empty handed, lmao

By this logic they should not release anything and show you they are capable, they would just raise ICO funds which all be released upon release of a blockchain and working network like everyother shady ico. then they walk into the night with raised btc. You will need to come up with more than what you have to get my attention and make me think twice all is looking good here, yo don't think so move on and stop making yourself look dumb.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:51:07 AM

When will I be able to watch tv shows on vidz?
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:55:00 AM

I'm interested in this as well. I can't wait to search and find tv series from around the world.

There is a few from America that I'd like to watch, namely - Blindspot, Blacklist, DC legends..

I watch them now but I get them late Cry

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
WillMitchell

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:02:54 AM

Stupidfunny meme. Smiley Purevidz and chill. I like the sounds of that a lot.

Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:21:14 AM

I'm interested in this as well. I can't wait to search and find tv series from around the world.

There is a few from America that I'd like to watch, namely - Blindspot, Blacklist, DC legends..

If you get them how is it to late? LOL. Why are people speaking about tv shows anyway is that in the near future or something?
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:28:43 AM

If you get them how is it to late? LOL. Why are people speaking about tv shows anyway is that in the near future or something?

Tv shows coming soon but I don't know when soon is or will be.
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:46:47 AM

I get them late because first they play in the USA and then when they're ready its released over here in Europe.

I am stating my interest because above asked when he could watch tv shows so I'm assuming he has seen they will be shortly added.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:21:40 AM

I get them late because first they play in the USA and then when they're ready its released over here in Europe.

I am stating my interest because above asked when he could watch tv shows so I'm assuming he has seen they will be shortly added.

Now I understand what you mean sorry. Hope they will be added soon, I've just seen they have added generas which helps when searching. Anyone seen spectral? I've just put it on so will give a small review at the end for anyone else interested in this type of film.
josefelix

Merit: 250

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

it will be possible to upload some erotics movies?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: