Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:01:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:09:43 PM

Dude, they have said many times to use a VPN, what's wrong with you?
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:12:28 PM

well you guys going to pay my court costs when I end up being fined for continuing to use your page? You are streaming torrent files but apprently nothing to protect your users. I received from watching a movie on YOUR page,  one of your torrent contains a DMCA tracker. How many users not speaking up. I watch movies at pirated sites ALL the time and never have gotten a notice. Do something about this. Your collecting btc and maybe 10 of your torrents work and to top it off now I have been reported for watching pirated movies.

also:

Legal Disclaimer

The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. PureVidz doesn’t host any content.
All indexed items are submitted by users and all files are hosted independently. Due to the nature of Torrents, we are unable to remove any content entirely from the site. By playing any media content while on Pure Vidz you watch content hosted on a decentralized network and we cannot take the responsibility for any content hosted on it.
We do not upload any content nor do we know who and where content is coming from. We do not promote any illegal conduct of any kind. Magnet links to media content are submitted by users and managed by users.

Muppets like you should not stream movies online
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:13:10 PM

Why i should to invest in ico purevidz,to sell after ico my coins bellow ico price no thanks.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:16:50 PM

Why i should to invest in ico purevidz,to sell after ico my coins bellow ico price no thanks.

no one's forcing you to invest......

you're better off with your dinocoin or that or this wave token you made.......
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:19:50 PM

Yes please do. I always set up some buys in the book on any ico I buy into just for people like you.
sexydh80

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:02:44 PM

watching with excitment.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:23:21 PM

well you guys going to pay my court costs when I end up being fined for continuing to use your page? You are streaming torrent files but apprently nothing to protect your users. I received from watching a movie on YOUR page,  one of your torrent contains a DMCA tracker. How many users not speaking up. I watch movies at pirated sites ALL the time and never have gotten a notice. Do something about this. Your collecting btc and maybe 10 of your torrents work and to top it off now I have been reported for watching pirated movies.

is that why the image you linked is from 2013 on a public domain? u could've at least taken the time to upload it to imgur praying someone doesn't reverse google search it

a newbie fudder trying to extort the devs, who would've thunk it!
sexydh80

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:41:00 AM

Quick question. Sports. Basketball and cricket primarily. Will I be able to watch them from purevidz. Sorry if the questions has been asked before.
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:11:30 AM

well you guys going to pay my court costs when I end up being fined for continuing to use your page? You are streaming torrent files but apprently nothing to protect your users. I received from watching a movie on YOUR page,  one of your torrent contains a DMCA tracker. How many users not speaking up. I watch movies at pirated sites ALL the time and never have gotten a notice. Do something about this. Your collecting btc and maybe 10 of your torrents work and to top it off now I have been reported for watching pirated movies.

is that why the image you linked is from 2013 on a public domain? u could've at least taken the time to upload it to imgur praying someone doesn't reverse google search it

via Imgflip Meme Generator

igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:38:56 AM

I just had some time to read the new update fully and theres one section I dont fully understand.

Site Costs - 15%
Every month 15% of the total fiat profits are allocated to the site maintenance fund. This fund is used for server hosting, domains and other expansions of the networking services.

Development - Variable %
To ensure that the developers are active in the long term and are heavily invested in the price of the VIDZ currency, the profits from advertisements are proportional to the amount of coins held by the organization. This includes the dev fund, advertisement funds and the personal fund of the developers themselves. As more coins are acquired from the buyback program, the portion of fiat earnings that the developers receives increases. If the service holds 10% of the total VIDZ supply then they only receive 10% of the fiat profits of the site. Auditable information will be published monthly to verify transparency.

Buyback - The Remaining %
All remaining fiat profits are routed into the buyback fund which aims to purchase VIDZ from exchanges. Coins received from the buyback program are routed into the development fund (25%), a private holdings fund (25%) and a public burn address (50%). The purpose of this breakdown is so that coins are always being redistributed through the development fund to provide global bounties or social marketing campaigns, to increase the scarcity of the coin by burning them and to increase the stake the developers have in the price of the coin. As the private holdings fund grows, the amount of fiat allocated to the buyback program is lowered.

Why is the developement and buyback % not a fixed number?

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:22:59 PM

I just had some time to read the new update fully and theres one section I dont fully understand.

Site Costs - 15%
Every month 15% of the total fiat profits are allocated to the site maintenance fund. This fund is used for server hosting, domains and other expansions of the networking services.

Development - Variable %
To ensure that the developers are active in the long term and are heavily invested in the price of the VIDZ currency, the profits from advertisements are proportional to the amount of coins held by the organization. This includes the dev fund, advertisement funds and the personal fund of the developers themselves. As more coins are acquired from the buyback program, the portion of fiat earnings that the developers receives increases. If the service holds 10% of the total VIDZ supply then they only receive 10% of the fiat profits of the site. Auditable information will be published monthly to verify transparency.

Buyback - The Remaining %
All remaining fiat profits are routed into the buyback fund which aims to purchase VIDZ from exchanges. Coins received from the buyback program are routed into the development fund (25%), a private holdings fund (25%) and a public burn address (50%). The purpose of this breakdown is so that coins are always being redistributed through the development fund to provide global bounties or social marketing campaigns, to increase the scarcity of the coin by burning them and to increase the stake the developers have in the price of the coin. As the private holdings fund grows, the amount of fiat allocated to the buyback program is lowered.

Why is the developement and buyback % not a fixed number?

The rate is variable to ensure that buybacks adjust to coin demand and the growth of the site. As the site becomes more popular and the fiat earnings grow, our buybacks become larger causing our stake in the companies earnings to grow, burning large amounts of coin to remove them from circulation and has the effect of re-distributing coins to those who are contributing to the sites growth. If this did not have a limitation then the site would not be able to sustain its growth and the coin would be artificially inflated to a unstable price.

If we hold say 25% of the coins through dev and holding funds then we get 25% of what the site earns, 15% goes to site maintenance and growth and the other 60% of fiat earnings are used for buybacks. If the buybacks grew to a very high level (lets say the site exploded with users and was earning a very large amount of fiat currency), the system adjusts to that situation to avoid a situation where we buy up the majority of the coins. The purpose of this is to make sure we are heavily investing in the price of the coin and its uses but also making sure that the fiat earnings of the site are directly benefiting investors.

hayden

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:47:14 PM

Finding nemo is such a funny movie. I suggest everyone watch it over this holiday season.

http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/PlayTorrent/181
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:24:08 PM

well you guys going to pay my court costs when I end up being fined for continuing to use your page? You are streaming torrent files but apprently nothing to protect your users. I received from watching a movie on YOUR page,  one of your torrent contains a DMCA tracker. How many users not speaking up. I watch movies at pirated sites ALL the time and never have gotten a notice. Do something about this. Your collecting btc and maybe 10 of your torrents work and to top it off now I have been reported for watching pirated movies.

i dont even kno why they try. like, whats his game?
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:33:52 PM

My turn to watch the classic of all classics, and in general Ellen fashion i turned my favorite part into a meme.

Hope you enjoy it.

Actually this has good streaming quality,
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:53:50 PM

Anyone watch sicario yet, is it worth giving it a watch?

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

Answering some more questions I missed from earlier...

Thanks, that clears up my concern. About the book reviewing, is it possible that dabs or seb will act as that reviewer. Id feel very comfortable with any of them holding that position and with them already acting as an escrow it should be easy to hire one of them for this. Unless of course they dont want that responsibility.
Yes, that is possible and is something we will look to discuss with them after the end of our crowdfunding process.

Hi, dev, I have a question, you claim 2M tokens will reserve for escrows, and you will pay 1 btc minimum fee for them, so they have so much reward?
Sebastian is guranteed a minimum of 1 BTC as per his terms. The 2M tokens will be distributed proportionally as we complete goals and receive the BTC raised.

This is one serious update. I noticed how you mention megaupload having around 50 million users, is that a realistic goal these days because I think when mega was in its prime streaming services like netflix weren't even born yet. So my question is, how many people do you want to reach, how many users can this site get it if it reaches the top in your mind. And then how many users do you think is realistically going to use purevpn through your referral. You give the example for 1000 vpn referrals but is that a far out of reach number or is it low.
There are dozens of torrent and streaming sites that have tens of millions of monthly users. We feel our product is simple enough to use and powerful enough that it will gain great popularity in the same way these do and exceed these expectations as we will provide higher quality infrastructure with less ambiguity. An example of this is referred to in the whitepaper where often a user on these ad ridden websites must find the real play button.

i will have to revisit the infos later, re-read and take another good brain dousing experience of it,
atm i'm not fully following the plan
but i have to say that this seems a good idea Smiley

my concerns would be what part of it needs to have centralisation.
obviously files need to stay seperate, but as i dont' have full cognisance of the information provided yet, will definitely need to revisit.

Briefly summarizing, our site will be disributed across multiple servers and employ domain routing to ensure uptime, content is used owned and decentralized through the use of the torrents and we'll be taking a look into blockchain based solutions for storing magnet links. Please see our whitepaper for more information

Hey dev, I am really interested in this project and I'd like to see your coin issuance plan!
Where can I get it?

Can you explain what you mean? I don't quite follow.
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:16:21 PM

Anyone watch sicario yet, is it worth giving it a watch?
ive seen it twice its that good. if you like action/mafia/gang movies you'll love Sicario. i know i did
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:22:23 PM

It's absolutely ridiculous that they have raised only 11.7 BTC so far.

This little gem works and these guys obviously know what they are doing.

This should be like a 1000 BTC ICO.

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

MVP Most Valuable Player Or Motor Vehicle Permit or  Huh

Minimum Viable Product.

Think of Maidsafe......more than ten fucking years now and they still haven't produced SHIT!!!
You taught me somethine new. Thanks man. Are people still supporting maidsafe. id imagine not to many after all the years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:23:34 PM

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:25:53 AM

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

Good question, I'd like to know that too.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: