Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:26:34 PM

That white paper is huge. I'm going to need a night to read through and understand all that  Shocked

it is a good read and even better when you read it while watching bad santa two. may add it is a brilliant copy and worthwhile film.

I have to agree that is a very good quality copy.
I'm going to have to check the others out because that is one reason i don't stream.
Because of bad quality. If most movie on PV are like this then we have a winner.
I also see you can pay to have better quaitlty uploads, does anyone know any good uploaders as i dont mind paying a small amount for the newest films and good quality?
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:32:18 PM

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something.  

Any investment you make in crypto can go that way, devs can vanish, dump premies, and run away. Thats way its called investing and not a sure thing. But I agree with you on one point. Id like to see the dev fund escrowed by one of the current escrows. Not that im worried about them dumping it but I kinda am, and rightfully so.

Devs will you decide to give the escrows some of the dev fund to hold, and while at that you can make that address public too.

Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:49:17 PM

Hey peeps, sorry about not uploading some of your recent requests. Been so busy with the family for the holidays that I never even found time to digest all the good food.  Cheesy Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow and start uploading again.
Merry Christmas and happy new year peeps.
WillMitchell

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:56:24 PM

it will be possible to upload some erotics movies?

forsure its possible but I think the bigger money is in having all the desired normal tv shows and movies.

WillMitchell

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:57:52 PM

Cheesy

I like the sound of that!

Corvette08

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:59:12 PM

That is CUTE!
WillMitchell

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:59:24 PM

this looks kosher enough.

am surprised that it has only gathered less than 10 BTC so far while stupid fucking obvious scams like EBITZ supposedly gathered over 200 BTC.

Goes to show that most "investors" on here are a bunch of fucking muppets with more BTC than sense.

Purevidz is worth a gamble in my books.

I want to watch Spectral but that bitch's not loading.

Cry

My impression is that some of the highpaying scam ico's result form the scammers investing themself into the ico. They have alot of coins and draw other coins with them since investors think it's a safe thing to invest then.

That's true and smaller ico's also have much more room to grow.

WillMitchell

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:02:48 PM

Hello Pure Vidz community!

Today we've updated our whitepaper detailing a lot more information about our plans and how certain things will work.
http://purevidz.net/info/intro

Specifically, we've updated our Finances section heavily going into more detail. This is a topic that investors would most be concerned about so we tried to give as much information as possible. This section details how our infrastructure will produce revenue and how VIDZ holders will directly benefit from it. If there are any questions about the information in this section, please ask for clarification!

A new section that'd been added is Bounties Ecosystem which describes the VIDZ bounty ecosystem of our site. Quoting directly from it,
Bounties are a great way for users of the website to influence what is added and to ensure that content is added at a healthy rate to the service to keep users entertained and the site running smoothly. To help with this, there are actually a number of types of bounties each of which work in slightly different ways. Contributors to the site may always view a list of available bounties ordered by their value. When these requests are filled and a moderator confirms the content is working, properly formatted and properly tagged then the bounty is split between the person who submits the torrent (75%), the moderator who reviewed it (12.5%) and the development fund (12.5%).

Since the topic of how Pure Vidz compares to traditional streaming index websites such as VidTo.me, VidUp, etc. has come up quite frequently in the thread, we've gone into more detail about this in our section Pure Vidz vs Traditional Streaming.

Along with our updated whitepaper, over the last few days we've been rolling out several small updates, tweaks and fixes to the site as we work towards our official release. Listing the differences since demo 2,

- Template has been altered slightly to better fit our new content
- Support for Television shows in terms of submitting torrents
- The ability to navigate through "Next/Previous" episodes with full season torrents
- Genre tagging
- Advanced search query: Ability to search by genre/title (more criteria will be added later)
- Recommended content system: Streamlined recommendations based on similarities (the algorithm being used currently is very basic focusing only on genre, as we move towards the official release this will be altered to factor in things such as movie rating so that a 'G' rated movie doesn't recommend an 'R', user tag, recurring actors, etc.)
- Pagination to easily navigate through all pages of content

We are going to continue working on behind the scene infrastructure (such as the algorithm changes to recommended content) as we move into the new year and get closer to the end of our sale and our initial official release. There will continue to be subtle changes done to the site over this duration as seen from demo 2 to the point we're at now, however no drastic changes such as the jump from demo 1 to demo 2 will occur until we're ready for the official release.

We thank those who've already supported us by contributing towards the crowdfund, followed us on Twitter, participated in our Twitter bounty and shared us with their peers. Please continue to enjoy the content on our site as we work towards the official release of Pure Vidz.

Happy holidays, and a Merry Christmas in advance to those who celebrate!

I want a moderator job, I'll even do it for free for a month to show you im capable. Where can I apply.

Sourgummies

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:19:35 PM

I sure thought so.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:52:45 PM

Can someone put in the movie: The girl on the train. Its still in the movie complex so not out on dvd but I cant get out to see it.
Corvette08

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:04:48 PM

Can someone put in the movie: The girl on the train. Its still in the movie complex so not out on dvd but I cant get out to see it.

I can try if I can find a good torrent.
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:30:32 PM

I can try if I can find a good torrent.

Cheers mate!
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:29:53 AM

We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.
Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:56:48 AM

Finally. A finish line! I was waiting and waiting and waiting for that.

Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:44:22 AM

This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

It is totally worth a punt.

I have to agree but its the end of the year and money is real tight for a lot of people. I hope it at least gets 50BTC because I want to see it have a chance at least and not just fade out a die. Do you think its possible it will make the 50BTC goal?

you can never know till its over. Some good ones fizzle out and miss the goal, and some blow right past it in the final hours but one thing is sure, this one deserves to hit its goal.

Only 11.7BTC currently. It has a mountain to get b4 it hits the goal. i dont think its going to make it.

Now its only 14BTC currently. do you guys still think it will reach the goal?
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:24:52 AM

This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

I have to agree but its the end of the year and money is real tight for a lot of people. I hope it at least gets 50BTC because I want to see it have a chance at least and not just fade out a die. Do you think its possible it will make the 50BTC goal?

you can never know till its over. Some good ones fizzle out and miss the goal, and some blow right past it in the final hours but one thing is sure, this one deserves to hit its goal.

Only 11.7BTC currently. It has a mountain to get b4 it hits the goal. i dont think its going to make it.

I think it will. No one had any reason to rush into this. No bonus, and an end in the new year. I suspect it will hit the goal with between 72-24 hours remaining, after that who knows where it might go.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:44:34 AM

I think it will. No one had any reason to rush into this. No bonus, and an end in the new year. I suspect it will hit the goal with between 72-24 hours remaining, after that who knows where it might go.

Agreed!  Last days are key but I agree it should hit its goal because its real unlike many other ico's that are all words, and dreams and promises.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:58:42 AM

Agreed!  Last days are key but I agree it should hit its goal because its real unlike many other ico's that are all words, and dreams and promises.

100% it will hit the target. I already kno of 4 people who are planning on buying in for 5 btc each of them and im sure there are many more people like them out there.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
KitcatCat

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:22:38 AM

We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.

thx. Good to have a finish time.

Sourgummies

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:26:15 AM

Over 15BTC invested up till now and 11 days left. For sure its hitting that 50BTC goal. FOR SURE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: