Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:00:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:05:53 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 11:23:20 PM by Corvette08

I uploaded Ice Age 4 Continental Drift and Sex Tape today. I had them handy so they were easy to upload. Im also in the process of uploading American Gangster but its taking a long time to convert.
If you guys have any other requests just send me them in a pm and I'll see if I can upload them for you.

Happy new year everyone!

I dont see any of the movies you mentioned. Are you telling fibs Huh

Someone needs to approve them first and why would I lie, what would I get out of that?
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:09:25 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 11:24:51 PM by Sourgummies

I uploaded Ice Age Continental Drift and Sex Tape today. I had them handy so they were easy to upload. Im also in the process of uploading American Gangster but its taking a long time to convert.
If you guys have any other requests just send me them in a pm and I'll see if I can upload them for you.

Happy new year everyone!

Someone needs to approve them first and why would I lie, what would I get out of that?

Good point. how long does it take to get approved normally.
Corvette08

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:16:05 PM

I uploaded Ice Age 4 Continental Drift and Sex Tape today. I had them handy so they were easy to upload. Im also in the process of uploading American Gangster but its taking a long time to convert.

Happy new year everyone!

Once it took more then 8 hours. But keep in mind I uploaded them just a few minutes before I posted so its been less then 45 minutes. Give it some time. Im sure they'll approve it because I dont put up bad quality stuff.
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:29:39 PM

Happy new year everyone!

Once it took more then 8 hours. But keep in mind I uploaded them just a few minutes before I posted so its been less then 45 minutes. Give it some time. Im sure they'll approve it because I dont put up bad quality stuff.

Your movies are now available. go look.
and They also added a few others.
Time to watch some.
byebye
symbian

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:05:47 AM

Will purevidz be a mobile friendly site?
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:03:00 AM

We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.
Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something. 

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.

Just so I get this correct. The ICO ends on Jan 8th Las Vegas time, not the 9th. Im never great with timezone differences so please confirm.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:19:28 AM

Hurry up and finish the sale already please.
I want to start trading and look back with a smile when the site gets famous and the price of the coin rockets because it actually has user case.
Hurry up so my stake is worth more
What do you mean (Hurry up so my stake is worth more ) i dont understand? currently how much are vidz to buy please and why will the site get famous?

I think he means so people cant invest anymore and make his btc/vidz ratio drop.
Right now the cost of vidz is
1 BTC  = 6626379.70 vidz
1 USD = 6966.12 vidz
1 CNY = 978.01 vidz
You can see this on the bottom of the site.

Vidz will of course get more expensive as more people invest.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:28:46 AM

Hurry up and finish the sale already please.
I want to start trading and look back with a smile when the site gets famous and the price of the coin rockets because it actually has user case.
Hurry up so my stake is worth more
What do you mean (Hurry up so my stake is worth more ) i dont understand? currently how much are vidz to buy please and why will the site get famous?

I think he means so people cant invest anymore and make his btc/vidz ratio drop.
Right now the cost of vidz is
1 BTC  = 6626379.70 vidz
1 USD = 6966.12 vidz
1 CNY = 978.01 vidz
You can see this on the bottom of the site.

Vidz will of course get more expensive as more people invest.

Much much more expensive then today considering its not even half way to the goal yet. if the goal is hit and not gone over each Vidz coin will be worth 40 satoshi or 0.0003779 USD at today's btc value which is still very cheap in my opinion.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:36:08 AM

I thinking its going to reach more than the goal. Hoping for 50 BTC on the nose is pointless.

Everyone knows already that this is an undervalued ico. It wont go crazy like with 500 or 1000 bitcoins but Im almost positive 75-150 BTC is well in reach. And that ending would put the final price around 80-100 Satoshi range.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:32:32 AM

I sent in my btc. Good luck dev.
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:18:26 AM

When will the coins be distributed, how long after the ico and what about exchanges. Will you be using some of the btc to purchase spots on yobit or ccex.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

Hey, just wanted to answer some questions before everyone is busy with NYE celebrations Smiley

Over 15BTC invested up till now and 11 days left. For sure its hitting that 50BTC goal. FOR SURE!

I'm not sure it will now tbh.
If it does go close to 50 then I'll invest another couple of btc but i won't until then.
it is not looking like it will get 50, maybe 30 or possibly 40.
dev team will you be able to work with that is would it be refunds?

I would like to know if there will be refunds even if it gets to 40BTC as well?

If it doesn't hit 50, we'll be doing a refund. We intend to stick to the promises we've made.

Will purevidz be a mobile friendly site?

This is entirely dependant on the browser you're using. As long as the browser your using supports web torrents, you'll be good to go as the site is responsive.

We hope those who celebrated had a good safe Christmas and others enjoyed the holiday.

Please be aware there is some scheduled downtime in the near future as we continue to make some behind the scene changes. This should be a fairly seamless process and we shouldn't be down too long, so please if you incur downtime within the next 48h using the site don't post about it.

We hope everyone has a safe and happy new year. Smiley

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.
Will be adding this to the OP shortly but to give precise times, the crowdfund is ending on January 9th 12:00am GMT in Europe. So for those on the east coast of North America it's 7:00pm EST and those on the west coast it's 4:00pm PST.

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something. 

While this still needs to be discussed with our escrows, our plan is have them each hold 1/3 and us hold 1/3. This way, whenever we need additional funds we can request it from the escrow and it can be easily auditable as well as what the reason we're requesting or spending funds are.

Our address(es) as well as the escrows address(es) will be publicly known so people can keep track of.

This is a long term project and we've gone into extensive detail about our planned finances in our 2nd post of our thread. With any business venture, crypto or not those who invest in it are taking a risk but so are the founders of the organization as they spend time and dedication on the project. There's no intention of "cashing out ASAP" so I'm not sure where you've gotten this idea from, but I hope I've rectified your views.

Just so I get this correct. The ICO ends on Jan 8th Las Vegas time, not the 9th. Im never great with timezone differences so please confirm.

Correct, Las Vegas is PST according to Google so it'll end 4pm for you on the 8th.

When will the coins be distributed, how long after the ico and what about exchanges. Will you be using some of the btc to purchase spots on yobit or ccex.

The network launch and coin distribution should start within 48h of the crowdfund ending. As for exchange listings, we will be looking to pay for a Yobit listing. C-Cex may come some time shortly after but has not been decided or finalized yet. Remember that C-Cex has a vote listing system as well, so even if we don't directly pay for a listing on C-Cex you can vote for us!

Do any websites currently pay people for uploading torrents or will Purevidz be the first.

To our knowledge, we're the first site to have this sort of infrastructure that rewards community contribution and building for Torrents. We'll be on the verge of writing history as we bring torrents back into the modern times Wink
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:10:31 AM

Corvette please upload the blues brothers movie. I'll give you some vidz if you do AND be forever grateful.  Smiley
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:18:31 AM

Corvette please upload the blues brothers movie. I'll give you some vidz if you do AND be forever grateful.  Smiley

Ditto. make that two of us will donate some vidz to you. Or anyone else for that matter. Just get it up.
Steinar

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:27:51 AM

Ditto. make that two of us will donate some vidz to you. Or anyone else for that matter. Just get it up.

ya kno. Its been years people been watching movies on the internet and back in 09 I used to also, but then I got a virus and it fried my computer, I lost all my pictures and movies. It was horrible and I swore off torrents and streams and then seven years later purevidz came along its like I have a site where I can watch and not worry about the viruses but its so new that content is just not there yet. I know I need to be patient but what can I say. Im getting back into the groove and it feels good.
bigpattywhack

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:37:17 AM

ya kno. Its been years people been watching movies on the internet and back in 09 I used to also, but then I got a virus and it fried my computer, I lost all my pictures and movies. It was horrible and I swore off torrents and streams and then seven years later purevidz came along its like I have a site where I can watch and not worry about the viruses but its so new that content is just not there yet. I know I need to be patient but what can I say. Im getting back into the groove and it feels good.

I hope you always run some antivirus software now a days. Not fore Purevidz but for security in general.

Did you have a AV when you got hacked in 2009?
Steinar

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:54:57 AM

I hope you always run some antivirus software now a days. Not fore Purevidz but for security in general.

Did you have a AV when you got hacked in 2009?

No. Who had anti-virus back in the day?  I now I always have it installed and updated. Cant take any risks with all the coins I keep on my computer.
cone

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:00:31 AM

Interesting concept we have over here. Could be a real game changer if the devs are serious. Im watching to see what happens.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:12:55 AM

I asked before but I never seen it answered. Will purvidz have a section for sporting events like Wrestlemaina and UFC?
Steinar

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:16:29 AM

I asked before but I never seen it answered. Will purvidz have a section for sporting events like Wrestlemaina and UFC?

As long as a torent is available for it I cant see why not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: