Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:48:59 AM

This one is getting 50BTC im almost sure of it.

Hey does it smell up there?

THIS WILL NOT RAISE THE MINIMUM TARGET.

You're all pissing against the wind thinking it will.

OBVIOUSLY!
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

Guy's lets all be nice to eachother and work as a team for our investments. So many more films to talk about, the new year is here so lets be good to one another for the sake of 2017.

You don't pay enough.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

Guy's lets all be nice to eachother and work as a team for our investments. So many more films to talk about, the new year is here so lets be good to one another for the sake of 2017.

Agreed!

Nobody likes a thread where people are speaking crap. Maybe that is why they are doing it so nobody pays attention to the thread and keeps their investment from being diluted. Has anyone seen JackReacher (never go back) I see the first and now going to put that on as its still the holidays. Reminding me happy new year people!
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:50:30 PM

The second Jack Reacher is not as good as the first one in my opinion.........
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

Oh really that sucks. I will watch it anyway and give the thread an update. Thanks for your opinion, any good films you can recommend? I like scifi.
BitPotus

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:29:22 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 01:47:43 PM by BitPotus

Oh really that sucks. I will watch it anyway and give the thread an update. Thanks for your opinion, any good films you can recommend? I like scifi.

Well, they're not science fiction but "The Revenant" and "The Accountant" were both really entertaining and I very much enjoyed watching them.

PS: "The Secret Life Of Pets" is awesome as well.
JohnBidwell

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:01:06 PM

Jackreacher is very good film both one and two are as good as eachother.
If you like that kind of movie then it won't disappoint thats for sure.
Scfi movies are not my cuppa tea so i cant help you there but you can search for them?
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

Over 15BTC invested up till now and 11 days left. For sure its hitting that 50BTC goal. FOR SURE!

I'm not sure it will now tbh.
If it does go close to 50 then I'll invest another couple of btc but i won't until then.
it is not looking like it will get 50, maybe 30 or possibly 40.
dev team will you be able to work with that is would it be refunds?

I would like to know if there will be refunds even if it gets to 40BTC as well?

If it gets to 40Bitcoin there would be a fomo to take it to 50Bitcoin and above. 40 Bitcoin raised would mean my 10 Bitcoin investment would own 20% of all coins on sale. Easy investment choice.

Exactly right! Who in their right mind would not want a piece of a massive pie that has potential to be a stupidly massive pie. Milestones to get their funds is the winner for PureVidz and for my investment here.

there will be many that miss out for whatever reason but that  makes it all the better for those who invested and gives chances of really big returns. Really big returns if the milestones are reached. i am probably not going to come back to this thread until the last day and make my final investment. i suggest others do the same Wink
juyeoul69

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

Over 15BTC invested up till now and 11 days left. For sure its hitting that 50BTC goal. FOR SURE!

If it does go close to 50 then I'll invest another couple of btc but i won't until then.

If it gets to 40Bitcoin there would be a fomo to take it to 50Bitcoin and above. 40 Bitcoin raised would mean my 10 Bitcoin investment would own 20% of all coins on sale. Easy investment choice.

Exactly right! Who in their right mind would not want a piece of a massive pie that has potential to be a stupidly massive pie. Milestones to get their funds is the winner for PureVidz and for my investment here.

there will be many that miss out for whatever reason but that  makes it all the better for those who invested and gives chances of really big returns. Really big returns if the milestones are reached. i am probably not going to come back to this thread until the last day and make my final investment. i suggest others do the same Wink

Why would you not want to take part as a community member? This will give 100x soon after launch when the site buys backs and burns vidz and people see they have missed out. Fomo on exchange will be strong on this one.
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

there will be many that miss out for whatever reason but that  makes it all the better for those who invested and gives chances of really big returns. Really big returns if the milestones are reached. i am probably not going to come back to this thread until the last day and make my final investment. i suggest others do the same Wink

Why would you not want to take part as a community member? This will give 100x soon after launch when the site buys backs and burns vidz and people see they have missed out. Fomo on exchange will be strong on this one.

wakey wakey. i do and will take part more after the sale has finished  Shocked i would bet money you wouldnt wait for 100x and you would dump out at 10x like most people.
you are right that if it doesnt pick up during the sale that it will after short period on exchange which is  why we should leave this little gem for a few days  Wink
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:37:51 PM

Well, they're not science fiction but "The Revenant" and "The Accountant" were both really entertaining and I very much enjoyed watching them.

I second how good The Accountant is and I am now watching The secret life of pets.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:31:00 PM

not even close to being SCIFI but good movies still.
A.M.

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

I second how good The Accountant is and I am now watching The secret life of pets.

The secret life of pets was a cool movie. I'm knocking 40's door down and still enjoyed it, maybe more than the kid.
BitPotus

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

The secret life of pets was a cool movie. I'm knocking 40's door down and still enjoyed it, maybe more than the kid.

Glad you liked it....old man... Grin
A.M.

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:16:26 AM

Glad you liked it....old man... Grin

Old man you cheeky whipper snapper. My eldest lad has a habit of calling me that. You're only as old as you feel, the fact I was in the army for over ten years means my fitness is probably higher than the majority of the forum who sit at their computers to much, hell it is higher than most of todays 20 somethings. Be good to your body and the future wife will be good to you Wink
Spandam

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

wakey wakey. i do and will take part more after the sale has finished  Shocked i would bet money you wouldnt wait for 100x and you would dump out at 10x like most people.
you are right that if it doesnt pick up during the sale that it will after short period on exchange which is  why we should leave this little gem for a few days  Wink

That is very optimistic getting to 100x lol it would have to get very popular and have a few whales on board. It is possible this will go crazy on the last days as there are a lot of faces seen and probably many unseen here. I'd be more than happy to dump out half my coins at 10x my buy in. Lets just wait and see what is possible.

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

It's disgusting that a legit ICO like this is struggling to raise funds while some fucking stupid scams raise thoussands.

By Scams I mean LISK, WAVES, CHRONOBANK and the likes........

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Spandam

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

It's disgusting that a legit ICO like this is struggling to raise funds while some fucking stupid scams raise thoussands.

I have to agree they are very shady ass projects at best. None have half ounce of the transparency that this has and dare I say potential for actual investors. This is on the radar on a few big players surly, if it isn't then I am thankful when it comes release of my coins as they wouldn't have diluted it to fuck. Theres nothing to see here  Lips sealed

Canthimortel

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

I have to agree they are very shady ass projects at best. None have half ounce of the transparency that this has and dare I say potential for actual investors. This is on the radar on a few big players surly, if it isn't then I am thankful when it comes release of my coins as they wouldn't have diluted it to fuck. Theres nothing to see here  Lips sealed

Lisk and Waves are not that bad except your in the hands of the whales only. I wouldn't class myself as a big player but this is on my radar for sure and I am fairly sure it will make the target atleast.

so what is the target and why has it not been met yet?
Spandam

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Lisk and Waves are not that bad except your in the hands of the whales only. I wouldn't class myself as a big player but this is on my radar for sure and I am fairly sure it will make the target atleast.

so what is the target and why has it not been met yet?

It has been said many times on the thread and is on the OP. 50BTC is the soft target and why has that not been met is probably down to waiting for the last days but who knows?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: