Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner  (Read 2164074 times)
Atronoss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

Hi guys,

I'm mining with KFA2 GTX1080 2050 core 4400 mem on windows10 x64. After some prolonged mining session my hashrate drops from 600 to 520. I checked the afterburner and saw that card is running at 1650 core (which is the default core clock) and utilizing only 45% or 50% TDP. Profile switching under afterburner doesn't responds it just mines at 50% TDP utilization. Also checked GPU-Z and there is no throttlling in regards of VRel, Temp etc. Memory works as intended at 4400 and sliding memory bar responds but core is stuck and gives no fuck about anything. Restarting miner doesn't helps only restarting pc. Anyone got any idea? Is it related to nvidia drivers or some malfunction with my gpu? Thanks.

I have similar problem, for me it helps to trigger (probably) 3D accelleration mode on card, I'm doing it just by running Chrome (even with its default page). Then my card speed up core frequency again and also apply my additional overclocking. Without it, it running around 1600 MHz and only Mem gets overclocked.
sublimus

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

miner --server btczpool.com --port 3032 --user xxxxxxxx.Nvidia01 --pass x --pec

Where xxxxx is my wallet hash. I add a pause on .bat file and I have got the error:

+-------------------------------------------------+
|         EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b         |
INFO: Current pool: btczpool.com:3032
INFO: Selected pools: 1
INFO: Solver: Auto.
INFO: Devices: All.
INFO: Temperature limit: 90
INFO: Api: Disabled
---------------------------------------------------
INFO: Target: 00a0000000000000...
INFO: Detected new work: df1f
ERROR: Stratum authorization error

something related with my wallet, because I tried to perform the same command using a wallet of a friend and it worked fine on my PC.
Looks like wallet issue to me.

Is there something I forgot to do? Or something I can try?

I read something about workder, how do I setup a worker (if I have to do it)?

You would need an account for that,
Do you have a page you can log into
or a stat page?

Thank you guys.

josh_ramone

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

miner --server btczpool.com --port 3032 --user xxxxxxxx.Nvidia01 --pass x --pec

Where xxxxx is my wallet hash. I add a pause on .bat file and I have got the error:

|         EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b         |
INFO: Current pool: btczpool.com:3032
INFO: Selected pools: 1
INFO: Solver: Auto.
INFO: Devices: All.
INFO: Temperature limit: 90
INFO: Api: Disabled
---------------------------------------------------
INFO: Target: 00a0000000000000...
INFO: Detected new work: df1f
ERROR: Stratum authorization error

something related with my wallet, because I tried to perform the same command using a wallet of a friend and it worked fine on my PC.
Looks like wallet issue to me.

Is there something I forgot to do? Or something I can try?

I read something about workder, how do I setup a worker (if I have to do it)?

You would need an account for that,
Do you have a page you can log into
or a stat page?

Thank you guys.

Hi @sublimus,

Yes, it looks like a wallet issue, but I am not sure because on the ZenCash software, the wallet shows as Confirmed (Yes) and If I look at workers page, I can see my wallet there, but it does not start mining with "Stratum authorization error". At the moment, I am trying to reinstall the ZenCash software and downloading the entire blockchain again. Let's see if I got success.

I never have setup a worker, I do not have a page where I can log into. I just generated the wallet hash with ZenCash software as bitcoinZ website ask for. Did i miss something?

Thank you @sublimus.

Bluemustang

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:10:08 PM by Bluemustang

I downloaded 0.3.4b and setup a mining pool and created a worker. When i make zero changes and just open a pool (be it suprnova, miningpoolhub, whatever) it works and starts mining. But when i change nothing at all but add my workers user and pass the cmd window shuts down the second it opens.

Any advice? Thank you.

add pause at the end of the bat file => that will allow you to see the error. Most likely incorrect syntax of the bat results in failure to authenticate you on the server. Post your bat here and the error you get

Well like i said i changed nothing at all but my user and pass. Though i did want to change from zec to zcl which i tried and that wouldnt let me either. But heres a picture of the working one that wasn't changed at all and the one where i changed to my user and pass.

Also i get the same exact error on miningpoolhub. Looks like the user below me is getting the same thing. Hmm...

PS: Another issue is that i overclock my cards in MSI AB and the miner mines with my core clock OC but doesnt accept my memory OC and reverts to stock. Games accept all OCs. GTX 970s.  Actually funny enough i just checked whats happening in afterburner and it does actually jump to my overclocked memory speeds the moment i start the miner but immediately backs down to stock.  Weird it has no problem with core clocks but does memory. Again all stable in other benches such as heaven.

Thank you.
clt

Activity: 135
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:13:52 PM

Hi guys,

I'm mining with KFA2 GTX1080 2050 core 4400 mem on windows10 x64. After some prolonged mining session my hashrate drops from 600 to 520. I checked the afterburner and saw that card is running at 1650 core (which is the default core clock) and utilizing only 45% or 50% TDP. Profile switching under afterburner doesn't responds it just mines at 50% TDP utilization. Also checked GPU-Z and there is no throttlling in regards of VRel, Temp etc. Memory works as intended at 4400 and sliding memory bar responds but core is stuck and gives no fuck about anything. Restarting miner doesn't helps only restarting pc. Anyone got any idea? Is it related to nvidia drivers or some malfunction with my gpu? Thanks.

I have similar problem, for me it helps to trigger (probably) 3D accelleration mode on card, I'm doing it just by running Chrome (even with its default page). Then my card speed up core frequency again and also apply my additional overclocking. Without it, it running around 1600 MHz and only Mem gets overclocked.

My dearest friend you are a lifesaver. Now I figured out that there is an always on 3D mode for Nvidia control center or whatever it is name. Switch to that and you'll no longer need to open a chrome tab.
crypper

Activity: 239
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:19:17 PM

Thank you.

As I guessed it's an authentication problem: your syntax is wrong somewhere. I can confirm that EWBF mines ZEC on suprnova without problems right now.

Is user1 your real worker's name? printscreen from suprnova worker page and show that it is indeed user1.
Bluemustang

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:03 PM

crypper

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

OK, then doublecheck that you don't have an extra space anywhere in your bat file or worker name on suprnova
Atronoss

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Hi guys,

My dearest friend you are a lifesaver. Now I figured out that there is an always on 3D mode for Nvidia control center or whatever it is name. Switch to that and you'll no longer need to open a chrome tab.

Oh, that would be great, I was already looking to nVidia Control Center and I could not find it... can you point me to specific location, please? Smiley
Bluemustang

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Nope no extra space. I downloaded a new miner file and merely highlighted the user and pass and replaced with my own. Did it a few times. Its weird.
cablesces

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Question on EWBF Miner Shares:

I have two active workers - one rig w/ (5) 1070 and (1) 1060 6GB, and then a laptop with a 1070 in it (full not M).

Over ~25hrs of mining time on EWBF equihash for both, I have the following:

Rig: 3691 Accepted, 1 Rejected, 0 Errors - 2.47 kH/s
Laptop: 3498 Accepted, 11 Rejected, 0 Errors, 0.43 kH/s.

I'm seeing what I believe are difficulty statements in the software:

Rig: f8fb
Laptop: c36

How is my laptop mining the same amount of shares as my full rig? Is it because of the difficulty, it's mining easier shares and thus able to mine more of them?

Thanks!
crypper

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Nope no extra space. I downloaded a new miner file and merely highlighted the user and pass and replaced with my own. Did it a few times. Its weird.

Miner is not a problem since it mines fine with  a default bat. Something is wrong with your account on suprnova.
Try zec on flypool - you only need your wallet address; no accounts needed...
Bluemustang

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Miner is not a problem since it mines fine with  a default bat. Something is wrong with your account on suprnova.

I don't know what to say. I tried the exact same process on miningpoolhub with the same problem. But i'll try flypool too.

Thank you.
Atronoss

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

I don't know what to say. I tried the exact same process on miningpoolhub with the same problem. But i'll try flypool too.

Thank you.

Hey, I know, you are not registered on ZEC Suprnova pool, but you are using ZEC address for Suprnova. I can see pool and net hashrates in your screenshot, that doesnt fit ZEC. ZEC is Zcash. Maybe you trying mine some other coin but using ZEC pool address in bat file. Or you registered yourself on wrong pool.
Bluemustang

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

Thank you.

Hey, I know, you are not registered on ZEC Suprnova pool, but you are using ZEC address for Suprnova. I can see pool and net hashrates in your screenshot, that doesnt fit ZEC. ZEC is Zcash. Maybe you trying mine some other coin but using ZEC pool address in bat file. Or you registered yourself on wrong pool.

Darn, you're right. I made an account on the ZCL suprnova pool but that .bat was for zec. It is working now.

However earlier i did try changing the .bat to a ZCL pool and it gave me the error "Cannot connect to the pool" when i use miner --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user Thorscrypto28.user1 --pass x --port 2142

And it gives me the error "Cannot resolve hostname" when i use miner --server stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042 --user Thorscrypto28.user1 --pass x --port 2142

You've helped be get the zec one working but id like the zcl one but i seem to be using the wrong pool syntax. I used what it said on the zcl page which is...stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042
clt

Activity: 135
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

Hi guys,

Oh, that would be great, I was already looking to nVidia Control Center and I could not find it... can you point me to specific location, please? Smiley

I got no access to my rigs right now but I'll definitely help you in like 12 hours. You deserve this.
Atronoss

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Thank you.

Darn, you're right. I made an account on the ZCL suprnova pool but that .bat was for zec. It is working now.

However earlier i did try changing the .bat to a ZCL pool and it gave me the error "Cannot connect to the pool" when i use miner --server zcl.suprnova.cc --user Thorscrypto28.user1 --pass x --port 2142

And it gives me the error "Cannot resolve hostname" when i use miner --server stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042 --user Thorscrypto28.user1 --pass x --port 2142

You've helped be get the zec one working but id like the zcl one but i seem to be using the wrong pool syntax. I used what it said on the zcl page which is...stratum+tcp://zcl.suprnova.cc:4042

Just use zcl.suprnova.cc as server address, without that stratum and other thing and change port number on the end of your bat file to 4042.
Bluemustang

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

Thank you.

Just use zcl.suprnova.cc as server address, without that stratum and other thing and change port number on the end of your bat file to 4042.

Excellent it's working. Just needed to change that port number to 4042.

Thank you very much!
crypper

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

Is it because of the difficulty, it's mining easier shares and thus able to mine more of them?

Yes, but they cost less. So all in all you'll get the same number of coins per card (appx)
crypper

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Suprnova uses the same login and password and the same workers across all of their pools. So the problem was not in registering for zcl and setting bat for ZEC. It should have worked anyways. Probably your account activation lagged and it's OK now.
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 »
  Print  

Jump to: