Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96789 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:17:38 AM

Couldn't help but notice this is criminally undervalued for something that's still alive and kicking. I may have to change that. But for now I'm accumulating.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrbates

Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:44:27 AM

Why is there no Inflationcoin-qt.exe file to create a wallet? I am clueless as most on how to create a wallet from the source code on github.

Download it, it's a qt.exe file?
(From the first page its got that mega.nz link)

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:49:50 AM

Couldn't help but notice this is criminally undervalued for something that's still alive and kicking. I may have to change that. But for now I'm accumulating.

I mean the compounding interest alone when staking makes it very worthwhile; at current rate (800%) means 1 coin would be around 17 coins; so even paying 4 sat per coin (current price) you'll still x4 your btc by selling it for 1 sat each.

Also hard cap of 10b and a very fair distribution looking at the rich list, considering alot of coins that have 20b+ coins are hitting 20-30 sats or higher -> this having 3.7b currently could make it have a quick pump.

30ish btc = 1k sat at nova now
130 btc = 1k at yobit

Feels explosive.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

Hello wanted to give an update, noticed a few of the top holders have sold out the majority of their wallets due to recent raises in price, though the high staking interest is still continuing till the end of November and early December, so I'd like to post this chart as a reminder of the opportunity in store for this year to give new users a better guideline or older users to transfer and stake the coins they already have. This chart assumes 2.2-2.4% daily interest using the home software wallet and can also make your own calculations from compoundaily.com.

Also to help with connections we rented some servers long term to host dedicated nodes for Inflationcoin from thecryptochat.net. The 1Gbps speeds allow for faster Blockchain downloads and synching, along with more consistent network support.

New dedicated nodes list:

addnode= 195.74.52.227
addnode= 154.16.7.184
addnode= 149.56.154.65

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:20:41 PM

Hello wanted to give an update, noticed a few of the top holders have sold out the majority of their wallets due to recent raises in price, though the high staking interest is still continuing till the end of November and early December, so I'd like to post this chart as a reminder of the opportunity in store for this year to give new users a better guideline or older users to transfer and stake the coins they already have. This chart assumes 2.2-2.4% daily interest using the home software wallet and can also make your own calculations from compoundaily.com.

Also to help with connections we rented some servers long term to host dedicated nodes for Inflationcoin from thecryptochat.net. The 1Gbps speeds allow for faster Blockchain downloads and synching, along with more consistent network support.

addnode= 195.74.52.227
addnode= 154.16.7.184
addnode= 149.56.154.65

Awesome to see you rumbling about =) Thank you for the new hosts. Really hoping someone hits my bids so I can start staking more! Any roadmap for this year?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:37:07 PM

Awesome to see you rumbling about =) Thank you for the new hosts. Really hoping someone hits my bids so I can start staking more! Any roadmap for this year?

We're kind of just going with the flow right now instead of a set roadmap but do have a discount games service in the works with cointopay.com and already paid the listing fees for the payment gateway, just had some more banking things on our side to setup so the service can run smooth as possible. In terms of technology, we weren't planning to do any network upgrades until after the first major interest downscaling in November, and Yobit also has a history of not cooperating well with forks on medium sized communities, so to keep things convenient were going to wait until next year and experiment with Instantsend from the Dash protocol. Also currently the confirmation times are already pretty fast on Yobit for new deposits or withdrawals with IFLT.

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

We're kind of just going with the flow right now instead of a set roadmap but do have a discount games service in the works with cointopay.com and already paid the listing fees for the payment gateway, just had some more banking things on our side to setup so the service can run smooth as possible. In terms of technology, we weren't planning to do any network upgrades until after the first major interest downscaling in November, and Yobit also has a history of not cooperating well with forks on medium sized communities, so to keep things convenient were going to wait until next year and experiment with Instantsend from the Dash protocol. Also currently the confirmation times are already pretty fast on Yobit for new deposits or withdrawals with IFLT.

That's good to hear you're thinking things out instead of going half cocked. Would it be possible to get listed on another exchange such as livecoin or bittrex? Many exchanges are in serious need of a low-cost coin that isn't a scam.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

woulnt be badd idea to set voting on livecoin, maybe we can grow our community and archive listing on end of year. Its important to make decisions now on things you want end of year or next year.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

addnode= 195.74.52.227
addnode= 154.16.7.184
addnode= 149.56.154.65

Thank you. It is also worth noting that you must name the .conf file to InflationCoin.conf took me some time to figure that one out. Wow what a headache for nothing. I have 8 active connections right now.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:13:18 AM

This is interesting; and if yobit doesn't update their wallet; #1 on the list will be taken off X)

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:27:47 AM

Any stakeing strategys, How big stacks i shpuld hold my coins? 1M 5M 10M or bigger, or all in one stack for bets staking rate?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:30:19 AM

Any stakeing strategys, How big stacks i shpuld hold my coins? 1M 5M 10M or bigger, or all in one stack for bets staking rate?

All in one, there is no cap to your staking potential

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

Thank you. It is also worth noting that you must name the .conf file to InflationCoin.conf took me some time to figure that one out. Wow what a headache for nothing. I have 8 active connections right now.

I updated the download link to include a readme file and updated config file for the recently purchased node servers to make it easier for new users coming in to setup their wallets.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:30:33 AM

Any stakeing strategys, How big stacks i should hold my coins? 1M 5M 10M or bigger, or all in one stack for bets staking rate?

I recommend all coins on one wallet is the best option to generate blocks for staking rewards.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 09:33:19 AM

That's good to hear you're thinking things out instead of going half cocked. Would it be possible to get listed on another exchange such as livecoin or bittrex? Many exchanges are in serious need of a low-cost coin that isn't a scam.

Many things are possible from here, I'm guessing it's depending on the adoption rate which has already grown compared to December on how much further the network expands into other areas.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:59:02 PM

Woke up this morning to my first staking reward,

Btc equivalent, since the 2 sat level is holding strong for buy support is BTC0.116

Even at 1 sat BTC.053

Pretty impressive.

BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:24:10 PM

Im still waiting for my first staking rewards. I finally got the green arrow showing that I am staking and my weight, however it says it will be days before my estimated staking rewards, and the number of days keeps changing (ranging from 4days to 19days) yet I still have not seen the first rewards. Can someone clear up this question, (why do the days waiting for staking rewards go up and down without ever seeing a reward?) What factors change the waiting period, why arent rewards sent daily, and why do we not see rewards daily if the staking rewards are calculated and posted in a daily return time frame?
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

Im still waiting for my first staking rewards. I finally got the green arrow showing that I am staking and my weight, however it says it will be days before my estimated staking rewards, and the number of days keeps changing (ranging from 4days to 19days) yet I still have not seen the first rewards. Can someone clear up this question, (why do the days waiting for staking rewards go up and down without ever seeing a reward?) What factors change the waiting period, why arent rewards sent daily, and why do we not see rewards daily if the staking rewards are calculated and posted in a daily return time frame?
Depending on how many coins you have determines how quickly your staking weight will raise, until you've reached the point that the block is yours

For example after my stake reward was earned it said 43,455 days until the next one; I have alot of coins so within a few hours it was saying 20 days and kept decreasing exponentially -> currently averaging 1-2 blocks per day.

So in the case you have lets say 1 coin staking it will take a very long time to earn weight, but you will eventually find a block over the course of a long period of time.

BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:13:32 PM

Depending on how many coins you have determines how quickly your staking weight will raise, until you've reached the point that the block is yours

For example after my stake reward was earned it said 43,455 days until the next one; I have alot of coins so within a few hours it was saying 20 days and kept decreasing exponentially -> currently averaging 1-2 blocks per day.

So in the case you have lets say 1 coin staking it will take a very long time to earn weight, but you will eventually find a block over the course of a long period of time.

So, as an example, how many coins are in your wallet and how many times a day are you getting rewards?
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:44:11 PM

So, as an example, how many coins are in your wallet and how many times a day are you getting rewards?
Unsure of the exact amount currently, but around 300m coins and depending on the block I find, 1-2 times a day for 3-7m coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: