Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

I have sending Slowly IFLT coins out of POSWallet and 4 days ago i sent test ammount 1.4M IFLT and it took 24 H to mature coins, then 2,5 days to get first stake reward, first stake reward for my stack was 104k, now i wait to next stack To mature and start stakeing and next few days i hope i can take out rest of my coins from POSWallet.

Question to Pro stakers, does my stacks merge into one in time if i have sent multiple portions of coins at different time?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:43:51 PM

I have sending Slowly IFLT coins out of POSWallet and 4 days ago i sent test ammount 1.4M IFLT and it took 24 H to mature coins, then 2,5 days to get first stake reward, first stake reward for my stack was 104k, now i wait to next stack To mature and start stakeing and next few days i hope i can take out rest of my coins from POSWallet.

Question to Pro stakers, does my stacks merge into one in time if i have sent multiple portions of coins at different time?

I can't personally verify but I believe it does merge into one stack; although if they stayed separate; it would explain why I get multiple blocks.

If that makes sense

Farbin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

Not a pro, but I will say I did see stakes from a few different sizes which I attributed to having sent to a few addresses. I think one address one stack(independent of the number of deposits).
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:48:54 AM

Not a pro, but I will say I did see stakes from a few different sizes which I attributed to having sent to a few addresses. I think one address one stack(independent of the number of deposits).

I was paying more attention, basically in my instance because I'm not receiving my full daily apr in 1 block -> I get multiple blocks to equal around my daily apr, it removes the amount of coins left as staking when each small block is found.

BitKing3000

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 09:25:41 AM

A tip to all those wanting to stake some inflationcoins. Unless you start with a minimum of 100,000,000 coins in you wallet, then you are wasting your time. It will take you weeks to get any rewards with a balance less than that.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

A tip to all those wanting to stake some inflationcoins. Unless you start with a minimum of 100,000,000 coins in you wallet, then you are wasting your time. It will take you weeks to get any rewards with a balance less than that.

no it didnt take weeks it took for me 3+1 day to get first stake with 1.4M and 2+1 day with 4M and soon i take off my rest from Poswallet and exchanges then it think it will speed up, but yes dont expect to get stakes in every hour even with 100M you cant get that often, but you can get big chuncks with one. 1,4M stack took 1 day for maturing +2,5+ day for stakeing and i got reward 104K so its about 2% in day

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:52:25 PM

I get a stake every few hours with 26 million coins.

Yeah, obviously you're not going to make much if you have 100k coins due to the network weight. That's rather obviously how stake coins work. And also why now is the opportune time to buy IFLT prior to the rewards going down and the network weight dropping like a rock and the price exploding.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:23:44 AM

No that is not how it works.  Each time you get a stake, your input gets divided by two, so say you have a 1 million coin input, after your stake matures, you have two 500,000 coin inputs plus the stake reward added.

To see this, go into the settings>options of your wallet, and select the display tab, then check Display coin control features (for experts only) and click OK
then when you go to the send tab, there will be a button called Inputs... where you can see your various coin inputs and how many confirmations that each one has.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:09:56 PM

Down to 2 sats currently; but the selling pressure is also kind of down as well

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

Im still waiting for my first staking rewards. I finally got the green arrow showing that I am staking and my weight, however it says it will be days before my estimated staking rewards, and the number of days keeps changing (ranging from 4days to 19days) yet I still have not seen the first rewards. Can someone clear up this question, (why do the days waiting for staking rewards go up and down without ever seeing a reward?) What factors change the waiting period, why arent rewards sent daily, and why do we not see rewards daily if the staking rewards are calculated and posted in a daily return time frame?
Depending on how many coins you have determines how quickly your staking weight will raise, until you've reached the point that the block is yours

For example after my stake reward was earned it said 43,455 days until the next one; I have alot of coins so within a few hours it was saying 20 days and kept decreasing exponentially -> currently averaging 1-2 blocks per day.

So in the case you have lets say 1 coin staking it will take a very long time to earn weight, but you will eventually find a block over the course of a long period of time.

So, as an example, how many coins are in your wallet and how many times a day are you getting rewards?

Inflation coin stakes exactly the amount it says it will. It works very well. I put 747k to stake on 6/13 on 6/19 i Recieved 89k and today i got 47k my total is 880k Smiley

Just for those thinking of investing yes it works.

Bitnet88

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:36:31 PM

I would like to invest in this coin. But the wallet downloaded from Page 1 of the forum does not sync at all.
Added the config file and different nodes from the exchanges. Still no luck.
Wondering if there is an updated version that is not posted at all

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:37:49 PM

Im still waiting for my first staking rewards. I finally got the green arrow showing that I am staking and my weight, however it says it will be days before my estimated staking rewards, and the number of days keeps changing (ranging from 4days to 19days) yet I still have not seen the first rewards. Can someone clear up this question, (why do the days waiting for staking rewards go up and down without ever seeing a reward?) What factors change the waiting period, why arent rewards sent daily, and why do we not see rewards daily if the staking rewards are calculated and posted in a daily return time frame?
Depending on how many coins you have determines how quickly your staking weight will raise, until you've reached the point that the block is yours

For example after my stake reward was earned it said 43,455 days until the next one; I have alot of coins so within a few hours it was saying 20 days and kept decreasing exponentially -> currently averaging 1-2 blocks per day.

So in the case you have lets say 1 coin staking it will take a very long time to earn weight, but you will eventually find a block over the course of a long period of time.

So, as an example, how many coins are in your wallet and how many times a day are you getting rewards?

Inflation coin stakes exactly the amount it says it will. It works very well. I put 747k to stake on 6/13 on 6/19 i Recieved 89k and today i got 47k my total is 880k Smiley

I don't see why people would want to wait on buying after the 800% phase is over, when the staking right now is so good  Cheesy

*off-topic

But yeah it stakes well enough right now that even paying 7 sat per coin would pay for itself faster than any miner's ROI - by selling the staked earnings for even 1 sat each.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

I would like to invest in this coin. But the wallet downloaded from Page 1 of the forum does not sync at all.
Added the config file and different nodes from the exchanges. Still no luck.
Wondering if there is an updated version that is not posted at all

Did you add the nodes to your .conf file in the appdata/roaming folder?

(I personally added them directly into the main config file, as opposed to the roaming folder//epiphany moment when I was speaking with Farbin on slack about it)

westhafen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

That's how I felt about esp the other day like PLZ CONNECT 3 minutes later fahhh its broken 1 minute later 64 connections

I ended up realizing I couldn't find what was hidden until it was unhidden. Yay me.

I'm still connecting my wallet atm
Bitnet88

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

Added the nodes directly on the config file in the Inflation coin folder under Roaming.
Which is weird because if the exchanges have active nodes. And i added those same nodes, the wallet should sync.
But it does not. Hence, wondering if there is a different version of the wallet?

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

Added the nodes directly on the config file in the Inflation coin folder under Roaming.
Which is weird because if the exchanges have active nodes. And i added those same nodes, the wallet should sync.
But it does not. Hence, wondering if there is a different version of the wallet?

hmm, once its added to the roaming it should be running fine; I believe on page 12 someone added a full list of nodes you could try cluster bombing them all in; could you copy paste the most recent part of your debug file?

After adding all of the nodes from that list anyways.

Bitnet88

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

Ok thxs! Will try reinstalling the wallet and adding those nodes.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:30:15 PM

Ok thxs! Will try reinstalling the wallet and adding those nodes.

You shouldn't need to reinstall, but if the nodes are added in the appdata/roaming folder; as opposed to the config file that is located within the wallet application folder it should provide the issue within the debug file which would help the identification of some problems

goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

I don't see why people would want to wait on buying after the 800% phase is over, when the staking right now is so good  Cheesy

*off-topic

But yeah it stakes well enough right now that even paying 7 sat per coin would pay for itself faster than any miner's ROI - by selling the staked earnings for even 1 sat each.
What will be interesting is what happens to the supply and price once the 800% phase is over. Do we know the date for the 1 year mark?

Signature for sale by owner
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:46:30 PM

*off-topic

What will be interesting is what happens to the supply and price once the 800% phase is over. Do we know the date for the 1 year mark?

I believe the dev said late nov/early dec

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: