Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96801 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

I love inflation coin I bought a whole lot and staked on poswallet making over doible my investment about 250% then I withdrew to my desktop wallet and it's staking exactly the right % it should. Very good coin I'm pleased with it and will take fill advantage of the 899% for the first year.
Bitpapio

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

IFLT is the best coin ever!  Grin

Does it help to stake more often if you recombine your coins by sending them to a single address?
Or does the minimum hold time of 24 hours makes this less effective?
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

IFLT is the best coin ever!  Grin

Does it help to stake more often if you recombine your coins by sending them to a single address?
Or does the minimum hold time of 24 hours makes this less effective?

Minimum hold time of 24 hours makes it less effective, hold it all in one spot and you'll be fine Smiley

maryvale

Activity: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

800% pos??? The dev must be crazy, lol
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:55:14 AM

its only till end of november, then it will decrease

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

For me, it's crazy not to take advantage of cheap single digit satoshi coins with a ROI like this and ride it to the interest value drops. I don't think there is any way a coin gets 10x less annual supply and loses value. 
Bitpapio

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:37:13 AM

Crazy Good! 🤑 🚀🚀
Bitpapio

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:28:54 AM

If you want to know how much you can make with IFLT, find a compounding interest rate calculator, one that calculates compounding daily or weekly, like this one:
https://financialmentor.com/calculator/compound-interest-calculator

Enter in starting value of $1 and an annual interest rate of 899%, choose weekly compounding interval (assuming you get a stake 1 time per week)
For the number of years to grow, enter in 0.083, which is 1 month.  The calculator will show that your ROI would be 189%!
189% ROI Monthly!  That assumes you get 1 stake per week, if you get more, your ROI would be even higher!

Now if you do the same calculation, this time changing the number of years to grow to .417, (which is 5 months, the amount of time until the stake reward drops to 80%)
You can see that the ROI would be over 2800%

If you started staking today with 1 million coins, by November you will have over 28 million IFLT coins in your wallet.  
Even if you were to buy at 3 sats and sell at 1 sat you will still make 10X your investment over 5 months!

Invest in IFLT now and retire in 4 months! 😎

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

If you want to know how much you can make with IFLT, find a compounding interest rate calculator, one that calculates compounding daily or weekly, like this one:

Enter in starting value of $1 and an annual interest rate of 899%, choose weekly compounding interval (assuming you get a stake 1 time per week)
For the number of years to grow, enter in 0.083, which is 1 month.  The calculator will show that your ROI would be 189%!
189% ROI Monthly!  That assumes you get 1 stake per week, if you get more, your ROI would be even higher!

Now if you do the same calculation, this time changing the number of years to grow to .417, (which is 5 months, the amount of time until the stake reward drops to 80%)

If you started staking today with 1 million coins, by November you will have over 28 million IFLT coins in your wallet.  
Even if you were to buy at 3 sats and sell at 1 sat you will still make 10X your investment over 5 months!

Cool easy money, and better than day trading; also this coin having a max supply gives it a higher price range

Danicole

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:21:34 PM

Cool easy money, and better than day trading; also this coin having a max supply gives it a higher price range

Fellow IFLT users/traders,

I am not sure how you calculated this. I wil try to make it easy for everyone.

800 POS means:    800 / 365 = 2.19 = ~ 2.2.
So without rocket science 2.2% a day means doubling per month.

So for all new Iflt Collectors out there. Here is some great advice:

When you invest right now, you can double your amount of coins each month until the end of November.

So lets say you purchase:  10.000.000 IFLT at 3 Satoshi. It costs you 0.3btc. This might sound as a lot. But believe me it's nothing!

25-6-2017   - 10M coins

25-7-2017   - 20M coins

25-8-2017   - 40M coins

25-9-2017   - 80M coins

25-10-2017   - 160M coins

25-11-2017   - 320M coins   

So at the end of November 2017 you will have a Whopping 320million coins!

Also important to know:
Many BTC experts worldwide mention that the BTC price will possible be doubled by that time. (so each IFLT coin bought now will be worth more by november!)

Also more and more people are entering IFLT. So it's expected that the price of IFLT will go up aswell. But even if it would remain the same or go a bit down you could make dream profits. Let me calculate it for you.

As mentioned, we invested 10.000.000 iflt coins at 3 sat = 0.3btc

End november:
320m coins at 2 sat = 6.4btc ( 2133% return ) 
320m coin at 3 sat = 9.6btc  ( 3000% return  )
320m coin at 4 sat = 12.8btc  ( 4266% return  )

Last but not least.. Iflt should get listed at more exchanges. I am curious to know whether other active IFLT collectors/traders like me would be interested to all contribute a bit together for more coin listings, so we can make the coin, stronger, better....the best out there!

zincra

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:04:15 PM

800 POS means:    800 / 365 = 2.19 = ~ 2.2.

When you invest right now, you can double your amount of coins each month until the end of November.

So lets say you purchase:  10.000.000 IFLT at 3 Satoshi. It costs you 0.3btc. This might sound as a lot. But believe me it's nothing!

25-6-2017   - 10M coins

25-7-2017   - 20M coins

25-8-2017   - 40M coins

25-9-2017   - 80M coins

25-10-2017   - 160M coins

25-11-2017   - 320M coins   

Also important to know:
Many BTC experts worldwide mention that the BTC price will possible be doubled by that time. (so each IFLT coin bought now will be worth more by november!)

Also more and more people are entering IFLT. So it's expected that the price of IFLT will go up aswell. But even if it would remain the same or go a bit down you could make dream profits. Let me calculate it for you.

End november:
320m coin at 3 sat = 9.6btc  ( 3000% return  )
320m coin at 4 sat = 12.8btc  ( 4266% return  )

Last but not least.. Iflt should get listed at more exchanges. I am curious to know whether other active IFLT collectors/traders like me would be interested to all contribute a bit together for more coin listings, so we can make the coin, stronger, better....the best out there!

hey you realy mis with that calculation, you will not double, you can earn about 40-70% in month depends on how much coins you have, the more coins you have, more often you get stakes so more you get. if you have 100M stakes you get 2-3 stakes on day, so you get more often lates as stake stacks get smaller you still get about 2,2% on day but you wont get that often, so it wont stak as oftem. Today i got 31k IFLT from 200k stack after 7 days, so its about 2 % in day, but as it goes foward you get 2,2% daily, but you wont add % that often.

but yes, it will earn nice % and is much better than day tradeing and price can only rise.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Danicole

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:45:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 11:06:27 PM by Danicole

189% ROI Monthly!  That assumes you get 1 stake per week, if you get more, your ROI would be even higher!

800 POS means:    800 / 365 = 2.19 = ~ 2.2.

So lets say you purchase:  10.000.000 IFLT at 3 Satoshi. It costs you 0.3btc. This might sound as a lot. But believe me it's nothing!

25-6-2017   - 10M coins

25-7-2017   - 20M coins

25-8-2017   - 40M coins

25-9-2017   - 80M coins

25-10-2017   - 160M coins

25-11-2017   - 320M coins  

Also important to know:

End november:
320m coin at 3 sat = 9.6btc  ( 3000% return  )
320m coin at 4 sat = 12.8btc  ( 4266% return  )

hey you really mis with that calculation, you will not double, you can earn about 40-70% in month depends on how much coins you have, the more coins you have, more often you get stakes so more you get. if you have 100M stakes you get 2-3 stakes on day, so you get more often lates as stake stacks get smaller you still get about 2,2% on day but you wont get that often, so it wont stak as often. Today i got 31k IFLT from 200k stack after 7 days, so its about 2 % in day, but as it goes forward you get 2,2% daily, but you wont add % that often.

but yes, it will earn nice % and is much better than day tradeing and price can only rise.

zincra, please stop the confusion. I am collecting this coin for a long while now. I know my calculations. Okay maybe it's correct when u just have a few thousand of coins like u mentioned that your staking Weight is way to low to receive the 2.2-2.4% with the current total supply of iflt., Though when i started about 6 months ago i received 2.2-2.4% over a 50.000 coins,... No exception. But my contribution to this topic and my calculations to make nice profit are not for just 50.000,  100.000  or 500.000 coins. It's for the bigger and serious investors which want to make good bank.

I will PM you some more details.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

I just want to say to anyone in doubt. Yes the calculations do indeed work they exactly right which is a nice start from how some wallets stake. Some are horrible with staking.

Make sure you have enough coins to create enough weight.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:28:27 AM

I'll vouch for saying that the cumulative interest gains provided above are accurate. 

Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

Add me to the list to sing the praises. No longer on Poswallet, so stake it yourself.
zincra

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:00:42 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 06:13:16 AM by zincra

zincra, please stop the confusion. I am collecting this coin for a long while now. I know my calculations. Okay maybe it's correct when u just have a few thousand of coins like u mentioned that your staking Weight is way to low to receive the 2.2-2.4% with the current total supply of iflt., Though when i started about 6 months ago i received 2.2-2.4% over a 50.000 coins,... No exception. But my contribution to this topic and my calculations to make nice profit are not for just 50.000,  100.000  or 500.000 coins. It's for the bigger and serious investors which want to make good bank.

WHy the hell you think i am newcomer? I have over 80M coins with more than 150 different stacks, stack sizes are 100k to 800K, so practice shows that lowe stacks wont get stakes every day, I have some stacks with more than 10K and 15k confilmations. Few low stacks have been stacked twice or trice and some have not staked yet, so you calculations will not work.

I prefer people will make their own rational decions by ture data, it will benefit them and coin also.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:15:58 AM

So far I've received 1 stake in 4 days, netting on 9.2% of the staking value ( walletsize ~~455k ) Thus this netted on 2.3% interest per day, since the received value gets stakes after 24h. I expect to see an minor increase in the next stake..

If we use plain math to do the calculations, on 31 days, we will have received 71.3% total interest over the original staking value ( keep in mind, received interest is not added to stake in this calculation ).

If we wish to add the received interest in the stake, the math becomes more complicated.
but with the assumption the staking is flexibel and thus adds the received interest directly into staking, you should end up receiving near 102% on 31 days.

If needed to implement the 24h wait on staking, it becomes a lot harder, since it is then a matter of how fast the stakes land on your wallet, for me with once every 4 days, it would mean I will be near 80%, while the fast staking wallet owners should land near 90% or even above it.

but even with the most simplistic calculation, we all should be going over 800% POS with current rates, if we do the math for a year.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Johnny Carsonogenic

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:34:46 PM

WHy the hell you think i am newcomer? I have over 80M coins with more than 150 different stacks, stack sizes are 100k to 800K, so practice shows that lowe stacks wont get stakes every day, I have some stacks with more than 10K and 15k confilmations. Few low stacks have been stacked twice or trice and some have not staked yet, so you calculations will not work.

I prefer people will make their own rational decions by ture data, it will benefit them and coin also.

That's unfortunate. I hope you start getting some quality stakes.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:05:24 PM

If you have staking weight, it means your potential to earn is still there.  0 weight = completed.

zincra

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

I have alwais weight, but there are stacks that havent staked at all and some stacks havent staked a while, If i transfered majority my coins to wallet, then stakes come fast, and after they come they split, and then after new stake they split again and again. So there are stakes what get stakes and some that sit on 200k or 500k stack and dont get stakes. I know somewhat how it works, but there is alot randomity in there so cant make sure calcualtions.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: