Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507776 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
captains

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:26:15 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 01:02:43 AM by captains

hi

and how GUNBOT LT with Emotionless Strategy is perform in a bear market (% earnings or bags) ?

can somebody tell us how is GUNBOT (any version) perform in a BEAR market like we have now ?
what pair used BTC, ETH, USDT, other ?

are available any reviews .. or video reviews with more info ?

thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinblaze

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

I ended up purchasing Gunbot by visiting their website and selecting someone selling their license that was pre-verified. The transaction was done through an escrow and everything went smoothly. It's nice to know that if for any reason I don't like this software, I can resell it later.

I'll let you know how it performs in this market Wink
coinrebels

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

I ended up purchasing Gunbot by visiting their website and selecting someone selling their license that was pre-verified. The transaction was done through an escrow and everything went smoothly. It's nice to know that if for any reason I don't like this software, I can resell it later.

I'll let you know how it performs in this market Wink

Congratz and welcome to Gunbot.
If you have questions about Gunbot settings etc? Feel free to contact me.

Good luck with your bot trading!

/Victor @ https://www.gunbot.com

Telegram: https://telegram.me/gunbotcom
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

gunbot funds manager / investment service / hosted gunbot?

Is there some very easy, very time saving gunbot investing service?

What I suppose, some trusted community member... Lets call him fund manager... The fund manager runs gunbots. I deposit my coins on an exchange (or even to the trusted member, but I hope it could be avoided). And then the fund manager will keep care of running gunbots, doing updates, doing configs, supervising gunbots, server maintenance, watching the markets, making profits.

My part: providing funds and API keys. And of course paying a fee or even performance fee for the service. That's it. If the bot makes a loss, it's on me. No performance fee. If the bot makes a profit, the funds manager gets its fee. I would of course hope there are multiple trusted fund managers in competition where most of them at least make plus/minus 0, very little loss and better of course a decent profit. Fair deal?

Are there any such gunbot funds managers yet? If not, I hope I'll inspire someone to run such a public service or just to contact me to receive a deposit.

(Don't waste your time trying to scam me - if not a trusted community member or otherwise clearly not a scammer - and I will check slowly and carefully - I will not invest.)

-
john129

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

Hi,

i plan to buy the Lite version plus Premium support and 4 config Pack.

so with Premium support package, will you install and cofigure the bot for me??

with the 4 Config pack, with conservative strategy how much i can earn daily as profit with $500 deposit and using my whole deposit $500 on each trade?

Thanks
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

Hi,

with the 4 Config pack, with conservative strategy how much i can earn daily as profit with $500 deposit and using my whole deposit $500 on each trade?

Thanks
I think what you asking is some service that some reseller website is offering. Just be sure to buy from one of the authorized resellers, to not get scammed.
The original list is here https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/Resellers

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Hi,

Thanks

I can help you get the lite version plus I (and many other master dealers) would give you free support and help you with your setup for your configs.

I will help you with install and configuring for free, you don't have to buy anything.

Your deposit doesn't matter as much as the strategy and definetly the market. On good markets you make enough to think about buying your own island, on bad markets... well not so much.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tulundon

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Hi John129, it's Aitor, owner of https://gunbot.shop
Regarding your questions: The earnings you can get with Gunbot are not fixed, I mean, it depends on the settings you use, the pairs you trade with, market conditions etc... We can help you with installation and configuration. On the other hand, note that if you purchase Gunbot Lite, you won't be able to use customized settings because Lite is only able to execute "Emotionless" strategy. If you have any question, you can contact me via Telegram: @AitorRuiz
cryptowally

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Note: “Wally of text” incoming, but it might help you a lot.

John, Gunbot University (GBU) is one of Gunbot’s authorized resellers and offers a complete preconfigured hosted and preinstalled package for Gunbot LITE, Gunbot Standard, Gunbot Pro and Gunbot Ultimate. All of the resellers offer Gunbot and are required to offer support in helping you get your bot running, but where GBU differs is we hand over a working bot to you, preconfigured, ready to go - you just add your API keys, pairs and budget.   

For Gunbot Lite specifically, our three month VPS hosting pack is a convenient option for new Gunbotters. https://gbu.run/litepack/ref/wally gets you Gunbot LITE, three months of VPS hosting and three months of Associates membership at Gunbot University (GBU). GBU installs and configures your Gunbot for you, and hosts it. All you need is the exchange account, and specify a budget.

Gunbot LITE only supports one strategy - emotionless - so I’m not sure what value a 4-config pack would have. It also only supports one exchange. 

When you’re ready to upgrade to more strategies or exchanges, you can use the 0.02 BTC you paid for Gunbot LITE towards the purchase to any of the other Gunbot versions - Standard, Pro or Ultimate.  We at GBU help you learn more about crypto and Gunbot so you’re ready when you upgrade. 

I cannot speak for this “4 config pack” as that is not an official Gunbot product (each reseller has their own value added services they may offer, such as GBU does with our VPS hosting, weekly Gunbot webinars, Slack community and easy Affiliate program. 

Also, some expectations must be set appropriately.  Anyone who promises you a return of profit is either confused or scamming you.  Both of those situations is scary for you.  Cryptocurrency and botting is NOT about a promise of return. Gunbot is NOT a guaranteed return or profit on your portfolio.  Crypto trading is not gambling, and botting is not some secret club where a magic configuration delivers a perfect result in every market for every coin on every exchange for every person’s risk profile.

What Gunbot CAN do is trade the market that exists.  It can do so when you sleep.  It can do so without your emotions getting in the way. It can follow the rules you specify and take advantage of well tested and highly advanced trading techniques to maximize entry points for buys and exit points for sells. 

It is a tool that helps make profitable trades based on your BASE currency. It cannot control bitcoins price. It cannot control the market.  It cannot control the order book.  It cannot control your portfolio.  It cannot control your daily profit. 

It CAN influence how many trades you make per day. It CAN influence how much profit you make per trade. It CAN influence how much risk you take in terms of how you react to bags and how long you wait to sell. 

Frequency, Profit, Reduced Risk : pick two. 

If you can take all of the above in and still be good with measuring Gunbot on its performance of how it does with trades and not measuring Gunbot on how the entire crypto market is performing, then you will love what it can do for your portfolio.  You will see Gunbot delivering anywhere from 0.6 to 20-30% returns per trade, depending on your settings.  You may get a few to hundreds of trades per day, depending on your settings and siversity.  Then apply your budget and the rest handles itself.

At GBU we don’t provide a magic config.  We start you off with a proven working config based on your risk profile (conservative / medium / aggressive) and then we teach you how to adjust it to the market, and your particular goals. 

But with Gunbot LITE, it’s an entry level bot and doesn’t have any configuration options, so those extra tweaks aren’t needed until you upgrade to Standard or higher. 

If you’d like more examples of GBU content, read on below for free tips and links to some of our articles

—-

1) Have an open mind
There are a lot of fantastic, fun, helpful volunteer in the official Telegram group and forumss.  Don't expect too much of them and don't push them for more than what you'd be expected to give a stranger for free.  Especially when it comes to money things.

2) Start slow.  These are money things we're talking about
So you just got a magic internet money printer.  You've heard about this guy making 130% and that other guy making 250% and another girl making 700%.  So you want to put all your money in because surely you can eek out 40%, right?

WRONG

What you hear are others telling you fish stories.  They only brag about the wins, and they embellish. Nobody tells of the losses.  Few people want to wax poetic of the tens of thousands they lost gambing their mortgages and running up credit card bills on crypto.

3) Invest your own time. It's worth it.
How many things do you have in your life that you got that came easy?  Do you have a degree that was easy, and it's truly fulfilling?  Do you have kids that were a breeze and they satisfy your life in amazing ways?  Or do you find that the things that you invested time into are the things that pay off the most?  Don't expect Gunbot or crypto to be any different than anything else in your life.  If you want someone to hand you an "easy button of sick gains" then expect to be "TOTAL REKT" in a week.

4) Yes, Gunbot can make a lot of profit. 

5) Gunbot works on Base Currency returns, not Portfolio returns
The sooner you realize this and appreciate it, the happier you'll be.  Do not think in terms of daily return. Do not think in terms of "how much % per day will I make?"  Do not think "how much $$ will I make"  Kiss your $$ goodbye.  Gunbot doesn't deal in $$ if you work with BTC-xxx pairs or ETC-xxx pairs or USDT-xxx pairs.  So stop looking at coinmarketcap.com and using USD at the top.

You need to look at Gunbot's performance in terms of three things:

a. Maximize Number of Trades per day
  b. Maximize Profit per Trade
  c. Reduce Risk per Trade

It's difficult to juggle all three of those, because as you do one, it hinders the other two.  For example, the more profit you go for, the more risk you incur, and the fewer trades you make.  The less risk you take, the fewer trades you make.

6) Test Test Test

Use "safe" settings that don't get you into too much trouble, and don't engage too many coins.  You shouldn't be in too much of a hurry. If you are, check yourself into the FOMO General hospital for a few days.  Seriously.  Slow your Roll a little.  Your first day, do a MAX of maybe 4 coins.  Get to know the bot. Understand what it means to buy, sell and bag up.  Read.  Consume articles. GBU has some for free (see below). Subscribe if you want more. Yes, this is my sales pitch. Do you do things for free?

When you try out new settings, don't go all wild on all your coins.  Try it out on just one.  Or if you do go wild, at least understand you're taking your own money into your own hands, and it's not Gunbot being stupid or wild.

7) Diversify

After you get used to things, you really should be spread out as much as your money and time can handle.  You should not be locked up into one Exchange, one Currency, one set of coins... You need to be all over the place, covering as many bases as possible so when the bear markets hit, in different types of sectors and coins and exchanges and governments, you are covered.

Cool Be careful.  You get what you pay for.

Free advice can be dangerous.  Be mindful of someone willing to give you something for free — if you're not paying for the product - you are the product.  There are scamsters everywhere.  Most everyone here is anonymous.  If you ask for settings of a bot and someone gives you some, what do you know about those settings?  Or if  you ask "what's the best way to do
  • " and someone happily tells you how to do it, how do you know if that way benefits you, or benefits them?  What's the motivation for that random person, who is here also to make money, to help YOU make money as well?

"Stop the bot" - that's my favorite advice.(sarcasm)  Of course someone wants to tell you to stop the bot during bear markets.  That's one of the best times to buy the dip, when all the sheep are panic selling... so of course the wise, prudent, emotionless people WANT you to turn off your emotionless bot so it will stop buying up those precious, tasty coins that the clueless newbies are all selling off as panic sets in. 

Me?  I keep my bot running because I didn't give gunbot all my capital  in the first place.  I use Double Up and keep Gunbot on a budget.  I monitor my Gunbot regularly and don't let it feast or die.  And when the bear markets hit, the new people are selling off their panic and my Gunbot eats it up like candy.  It may sound mean, but boy, their tears taste sweet to my Gunbot, buying those coins at the extreme dip (thank you, Gunthar and your Trail Me feature!)

If a lot of this is too much, or you have problems getting Gunbot even running, GBU has your back - we offer starter packages where we can sell you a Gunbot license with everything installed, running and configured, same day.  If you already have Gunbot but just need it hosted, configured and installed, we have that too.

If you need training, we have several packages available.  For example our Bachelor program has weekly live sessions that are at least an hour long.  Our Master program has that plus 1:1 private instruction.

gbu.run/ref/wally for more info

here are some articles for some samples of our work

gbu.run/volatility/ref/wally
gbu.run/mfi/ref/wally
gbu.run/bags/ref/wally
gbu.run/limits/ref/wally
gbu.run/bnb/ref/wally
gbu.run/guiport/ref/wally
gbu.run/askprice/ref/wally
gbu.run/telegramgetUpdates/ref/wally

Gunbot University
Earn. Learn.  Don't Get Burned.
Be A Student, Not A Follower
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

snip

nice job Wally, Gunbot University has always been something I been proud of. Looking forward to upcoming v10 of Gunbot with Kucoin exchange, 2 ways trading (accumulate base or accumulate quote) and a lot of improvements and bug fixes.
Cheers.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Binance announcement about their massive reset of user's API keys, affected GUNBOT users too: please contact your reseller to have your api swap completed.
We smoothly swapped about 70% of our Binance users today, thanks to our sales and support team!
Gun.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
vlom
Legendary

Merit: 1117

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

I can confirm that it is no issue to just take care that the key is changed and the bot works again.
operator55

Activity: 57
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:33:14 AM

Does this bot know how to short? Like on bitfinex?
Or is it totally unprepared to bear market? Like 99% of bots?
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

I think 100% of bots "know" what you know and what you tell them to do. So if you know how and when to short I might be interested as well.
Gunbot is coded to trade in bullish, bearish and sideway trends. In the picture below you can see Gunbot performing Reversal Trading during a downtrend to accumulate quote rather than base

About margin trading, instead, you can use short/long with TradingView plugin, building your own strategy and having Gunbot to execute it.
Hope it helped.
Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

I think 100% of bots "know" what you know and what you tell them to do. So if you know how and when to short I might be interested as well.
Gunbot is coded to trade in bullish, bearish and sideway trends. In the picture below you can see Gunbot performing Reversal Trading during a downtrend to accumulate quote rather than base

About margin trading, instead, you can use short/long with TradingView plugin, building your own strategy and having Gunbot to execute it.
Hope it helped.
Gun

Well after reading the thread , i am very much interested to hop in Smiley
Messaged you in telegram to discuss before jump in Smiley

Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

What do you think about current market tendency?

operator55

Activity: 57
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

Hope it helped.
Gun

From what i understand reversal trading is buying more when price goes down.. this is totally not what i mean.
You can short on touch of EMA's 20/50/200 with stop loss above - just an example.

Can bot do it? Not sell, but short using margin. Selling previously purchased asset isn't shorting.

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:50:34 AM

quote author=Gunthar link=topic=1715214.msg41951629#msg41951629 date=1531298433]
snip

As I said:
Hope it helped.
[Gun

What do you think about current market tendency?

I think we can move from this bearish momentum if ETF/CBOE matter closes positively. I'm faithful, previous ETF applications were denied because lack of structure and reliability, CBOE seems to meet requirements...

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
sabine.schmidt

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 11:33:06 PM by sabine.schmidt

I got some questions for the emotionless strategy, since i cannot find much information in the wiki, youtube, telegram, discord, etc.
I know this is no forum to ask questions, but i just cannot find other users using emotionless strategy.

General settings are:

TRADING_LIMIT 1% of your budget (I increased this one to 2%)
GAIN 0,6 (I increased this one to 0,7%)
Pairs recommended 15 (I added 5 more because of my bags, i am botting 20 pairs. But because of my bags i am botting about 14 pairs)

The first week I made on average per day about 0,074% profit with about 13 full trades per day (buying and selling).
So i changed them slightly.
With my changes i make about 0,33% profit per day with about 25 full trades per day (buying and selling).

If I think about the results other people got with emotionless and that this strategy is suited to be profitable in bull and also bear markets, i really wonder what are they doing different?
I mean with this strategy there is not much room to change and modify the bot.
Even if i would not hold those bags i currently have (about 6), i would not be even close to the 1% per day.
I know about all the ways to handle bags, sending them to another address or to sell them with a loss (no fan of that, and will not do so).
Most of the tips and wiki posts are not really useful when using emotionless.
You just cannot modify your settings enough to get rid of your bags (double up, RT etc.).

Another big question is about the volatile coins. It is said to use volatile coins since gunbot "eats volatility and spits out profit", but is this really recommended for emotionless? Adding volatile coins means managing your bot on a regular basis, this is contradictory to all the headlines about emotionless. It is said that with emotionless strategy you earn your daily profits without managing your bot and also you shouldnt modify and interfere with its work.

So is adding volatile coins also recommended for emotionless strategy? Huh Huh Huh
How can other people claim to earn 1% profit with complete standard settings?  Huh Huh Huh
How many pairs are you botting? Huh Huh Huh
What is your Trading Limit as % of your budget? Huh Huh Huh

Of course you can increase your Trading Limit to 10% of your budget, then you will be near the 1% daily, but this is way too risky if you want to trade on a longterm basis and conservative.

It is important to me that you dont get me wrong here. I am really happy with my investment, i learned over the last few weeks so so so much. I dont regret 1 second of my time spent i have so damn much fun Cheesy . Before upgrading my bot to have access to more strategies and settings, i wanted to ask experts about my current version.
criptonauta

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

Hi, Sabine

Leaving the 'expert' term behind, I'll try to answer your questions and doubts

TRADING_LIMIT 1% of your budget (I increased this one to 2%)
GAIN 0,6 (I increased this one to 0,7%)
Pairs recommended 15 (I added 5 more because of my bags, i am botting 20 pairs. But because of my bags i am botting about 14 pairs)

The first week I made on average per day about 0,074% profit with about 13 full trades per day (buying and selling).
So i changed them slightly.
With my changes i make about 0,33% profit per day with about 25 full trades per day (buying and selling).

If I think about the results other people got with emotionless and that this strategy is suited to be profitable in bull and also bear markets, i really wonder what are they doing different?
I mean with this strategy there is not much room to change and modify the bot.
Even if i would not hold those bags i currently have (about 6), i would not be even close to the 1% per day.

I cannot say for sure how your trades happened, but my guess is that only some pairs are making most of the trades.

In a situation like that, only a small fraction of your total capital is being used (which is not a bad thing for some trader profiles). For example, having 1 BTC to trade, 20 pairs, 2% on each (0.04 BTC). With 20 pairs, trading with Emotionless and ~1% gain per trade, we'd have:

0.04 * 1% = 0.0004
0.0004 * 20 = 0.008

Meaning that, in a whole day and making 20 trades, the result would be 0.4% of your total capital.

My suggestion for that would be to make a better pairs selection (even if meaning less pairs) and to increase TRADING_LIMIT according to the coin you are trading. Some of them allow 'safe' scalps with higher trading limits, others don't.

I know about all the ways to handle bags, sending them to another address or to sell them with a loss (no fan of that, and will not do so).
Most of the tips and wiki posts are not really useful when using emotionless.
You just cannot modify your settings enough to get rid of your bags (double up, RT etc.).

DU is appliable to Emotionless. In newer LT versions, you can use it normally. Contact your reseller to get the latest version.

Another big question is about the volatile coins. It is said to use volatile coins since gunbot "eats volatility and spits out profit", but is this really recommended for emotionless? Adding volatile coins means managing your bot on a regular basis, this is contradictory to all the headlines about emotionless. It is said that with emotionless strategy you earn your daily profits without managing your bot and also you shouldnt modify and interfere with its work.

Volatile coins have a big fluctuation, but can Emotionless get that high spread generated? Ofc you can trade with smaller (or even exchange's minimum) trading limits to check for yourself, but as you said, the monitoring would have to me more frequent, considering that everything that pumps, dumps... DU is still an alternative, but imo stabler coins are more suitable for Emo strat.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: