Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
criptonauta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

Hi, Sabine

Leaving the 'expert' term behind, I'll try to answer your questions and doubts

TRADING_LIMIT 1% of your budget (I increased this one to 2%)
GAIN 0,6 (I increased this one to 0,7%)
Pairs recommended 15 (I added 5 more because of my bags, i am botting 20 pairs. But because of my bags i am botting about 14 pairs)

The first week I made on average per day about 0,074% profit with about 13 full trades per day (buying and selling).
So i changed them slightly.
With my changes i make about 0,33% profit per day with about 25 full trades per day (buying and selling).

If I think about the results other people got with emotionless and that this strategy is suited to be profitable in bull and also bear markets, i really wonder what are they doing different?
I mean with this strategy there is not much room to change and modify the bot.
Even if i would not hold those bags i currently have (about 6), i would not be even close to the 1% per day.

I cannot say for sure how your trades happened, but my guess is that only some pairs are making most of the trades.

In a situation like that, only a small fraction of your total capital is being used (which is not a bad thing for some trader profiles). For example, having 1 BTC to trade, 20 pairs, 2% on each (0.04 BTC). With 20 pairs, trading with Emotionless and ~1% gain per trade, we'd have:

0.04 * 1% = 0.0004
0.0004 * 20 = 0.008

Meaning that, in a whole day and making 20 trades, the result would be 0.4% of your total capital.

My suggestion for that would be to make a better pairs selection (even if meaning less pairs) and to increase TRADING_LIMIT according to the coin you are trading. Some of them allow 'safe' scalps with higher trading limits, others don't.

I know about all the ways to handle bags, sending them to another address or to sell them with a loss (no fan of that, and will not do so).
Most of the tips and wiki posts are not really useful when using emotionless.
You just cannot modify your settings enough to get rid of your bags (double up, RT etc.).

DU is appliable to Emotionless. In newer LT versions, you can use it normally. Contact your reseller to get the latest version.

Another big question is about the volatile coins. It is said to use volatile coins since gunbot "eats volatility and spits out profit", but is this really recommended for emotionless? Adding volatile coins means managing your bot on a regular basis, this is contradictory to all the headlines about emotionless. It is said that with emotionless strategy you earn your daily profits without managing your bot and also you shouldnt modify and interfere with its work.

Volatile coins have a big fluctuation, but can Emotionless get that high spread generated? Ofc you can trade with smaller (or even exchange's minimum) trading limits to check for yourself, but as you said, the monitoring would have to me more frequent, considering that everything that pumps, dumps... DU is still an alternative, but imo stabler coins are more suitable for Emo strat.

Recent GTO trades with Emo

https://i.imgur.com/CKpT00w.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabine.schmidt

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Thank you for all the answers! This is really helping and i may try double up strategy.

May i ask you what your settings are?

When i look over your trades you earned sometimes more than 6%! This is huge, did you change your Gain value over the day?
If i set Gain to 0.7 then my bot sells with 0.7% profit most of the times, if its a good market it may sell for 1.0xxx% profit but this happens rarely.

Thanks for your help @cryptonauta!
cryptowally

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

I got some questions for the emotionless strategy, since i cannot find much information in the wiki, youtube, telegram, discord, etc.
i just cannot find other users using emotionless strategy.

Hello Sabine -

I'll do my best to help answer your questions.  There isn't much information published about the "emotionless" strategy - as you've probably read in the official wiki:

Behind the scenes, an advanced algorithm based on the Ichimoku cloud indicator does the hard work. The specifics will not be disclosed.

So, one reason there isn't much information is that specifics aren't disclosed.

Gunbot itself has evolved since the end of 2016, starting officially with BB strategy, GAIN, then Stepgain (and several other iterations and starts and stops before that with russian roulette, supergun, etc), and Ping Pong, then more advanced TSSL, Ichimoku, then later, adding indicators such as RSI and more.  The ability to combine different buy strategies with sell strategies really opened up things for Gunbot, and gave many people much more power and control over how Gunbot traded.  But it also made things more complicated for new people coming into the automated crypto trading world.

"emotionless" as a strategy, and the "Gunbot LITE" version, which only runs emotionless, first came about in Gunbot Version 7 as part of the "Gunbot XMAS" launch.  ELF version, a precursor to Gunbot LITE, only offered one strategy: emotionless, and was made to help combat the complication brought about by the added features.  If someone wanted to get into trading, but didn't have time to learn all the things, or was ok with just getting the small benefits of basic trading, then "emotionless" was a good way to start off. 

The "emotionless" strategy specifically targeted those people who wanted to ride crypto trading waves without investing a lot of time learning how to configure trading settings.  As you might imagine, however, someone who spends a lot of time learning a skill and investing in a full-featured specialty toolset will likely have a much better result in their chosen field of study than someone who spends 5 minutes and buys a single generic all purpose tool. 

It's like buying a hammer and expecting it to do the job of a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, socket set, chainsaw, allen wrench and blow torch.  If you buy a hammer and only know how to use a hammer, then you'll get the results of a hammer.  You can't expect to wield a hammer like a blow torch and get very good results.

However -- a hammer is cheaper than all those other tools, and it can do *some* things, and it's a great place to start.  Once you've gotten a certain level of experience, you can upgrade your toolset and move up to bigger projects.

Regarding you not finding other users using emotionless strategy - there has been so much more time of Gunbot being around before emotionless was even an option, and then even when it was an option, Gunbot LITE and Gunbot ELF just isn't very widely advertised.  Even the "emotionless" strategy itself isn't heavily advertised, and many people find that other strategies perform better, so it does make sense to me that not a lot of of people use emotionless.

TRADING_LIMIT 1% of your budget (I increased this one to 2%)
GAIN 0,6 (I increased this one to 0,7%)
Pairs recommended 15 (I added 5 more because of my bags, i am botting 20 pairs. But because of my bags i am botting about 14 pairs)

I can touch on these parameters some.

TRADING_LIMIT: this doesn't have a hard and fast rule, but rather some guidelines.  I recommend new traders start slow, like you did and use very low amounts.  This will be affected by how many pairs are run, and if Double Up is used (see below on this). 

GAIN: This is also known as "minimum acceptable profit". Since the details of emotionless are hidden from us, all we know about this setting is "optionally we can increase this some".  It is expected that the higher we set this, the more aggressive we make Gunbot, making it wait longer to sell, and risking more.  The lower you make it, the more likely it is to avoid bags, since it will dump the bag more quickly instead of waiting to gain more profit.

A quick note on number of pairs -- the more pairs you run, the longer it is between each run for a pair.  If you have 60 pairs, then it will be twice as long before each run of BTC-LTC than if you have 30 pairs.  This means price movement and price action may or may not run in your favor during those "winks of checking the price" every 3.5 minutes, or every 7 minutes, or depending on your computer speed, complication of strategy, and BOT_DELAY (or possible errors), maybe even longer. 

Also, The more pairs you run, the more you would want Gunbot to search for "dips" and "coins on sale" but emotionless doesn't have the features to do so it doesn't have TRAIL_ME, or "RSI indicators" or Bollinger Band or any of the other things that would help it find a better deal.  Be mindful of this -- if you're approaching a large number of pairs and running a large budget - chances are you have enough money to just upgrade to Gunbot Standard anyway and eek out a larger percentage of profit by running a more profitable strategy that finds better dips and can ride the price or the trend upward.

The first week I made on average per day about 0,074% profit with about 13 full trades per day (buying and selling).
So i changed them slightly.
With my changes i make about 0,33% profit per day with about 25 full trades per day (buying and selling).

One problem that comes from making changes like this, from one week to the next is -- there is no control.  The week with the low profit could have been a horrible week and the week with the 4x profit could have been a bull run comparatively.  The proper way to actually compare those settings would be to have two accounts, with identical pairs and identical settings and only change those specific settings, and then let them loose.  Imagine the settings from last week compared to this week?  What if you had changed your settings yesterday to GAIN=0.6% and moved your budget down - with the bull run we just had, one might assume it was a lower GAIN that caused the profit.

Also, it is important to clarify how you are measuring profit.  Are you looking at portfolio value at the exchange?  USD? BTC?  Or are you looking at net BTC profit per trade? Are you looking at what Gunbot reported in the logs (anticipated profit based on what Gunbot assumed profit was from limit order placed), or in the Telegram message?  Or are you looking at the actual exchange placed orders, and throwing FIAT out the door?

(snip)
Most of the tips and wiki posts are not really useful when using emotionless.  You just cannot modify your settings enough to get rid of your bags (double up, RT etc.).

When emotionless first hit the streets in Gunbot v7, Double Up was included as an option.  It was also available in v8, and then removed in v9.  It is expected to return as an option in V10 - note that this is only an anticipated option based on beta testing so far, and until V10 is released, we will not know for sure.  I do not speak for Gunthar or Gunbot in any way.

Another big question is about the volatile coins. It is said to use volatile coins since gunbot "eats volatility and spits out profit", but is this really recommended for emotionless? Adding volatile coins means managing your bot on a regular basis, this is contradictory to all the headlines about emotionless. It is said that with emotionless strategy you earn your daily profits without managing your bot and also you shouldnt modify and interfere with its work.

As mentioned above, emotionless is about riding crypto waves without spending time configuring things, so you are correct that if you're worried about tracking volatile coins, then you're spending time configuring things.  You do not need to track regular volatility to take advantage of emotionless trading.  You would do well, however, to try and start off with generally volatile coins - ones that have the following traits:
- staying power
- medium to high volume
- sawtooth pattern (volatility) and not hockey stick
- in the news a lot with some controversy, but overall positive trend
- listed on several exchanges

Probably more important, however, is YOUR staying power.  Gunbot should not be measured in profit per day or profit per month.  Crypto cycles do not work like that.  Gunbot cannot control the market, and Gunbot cannot control a coin's value.  Gunbot allows you to take advantage of a coin's gains when they happen.  If a coin does not gain in value, there are ways to deal with that.  https://gbu.run/bags describes some, and it appears you're already familiar with a few if not all of those ways.

Emotionless has the least amount of flexibility and requires the least amount of upkeep.  Therefore, it has the least amount of average return.

I mentioned this in a previous reply, but I recommend Gunbot users look at Gunbot's performance in terms of three things:

a. Maximize Number of Trades per day
  b. Maximize Profit per Trade
  c. Reduce Risk per Trade

It's difficult to juggle all three of those, because as you do one, it hinders the other two.  For example, the more profit you go for, the more risk you incur, and the fewer trades you make.  The less risk you take, the fewer trades you make.

As you know, emotionless has essentially no tweaks to make other than GAIN, so really, it's about just getting your feet wet, getting into the market, and getting ready and finding out if getting to the next level is right for you or not. 

It is important to me that you dont get me wrong here. I am really happy with my investment, i learned over the last few weeks so so so much. I dont regret 1 second of my time spent i have so damn much fun . Before upgrading my bot to have access to more strategies and settings, i wanted to ask experts about my current version.

I'm very happy to hear about your investment - most people I hear about that are frustrated with Gunbot simply had their expectations set incorrectly (they were promised returns by someone - noone should ever do that - a promise of returns is a sign of a scam), or they got greedy (that's their own fault), or they were gambling instead of trading, or they decided to trade with the rent money, or they made mistakes and instead of blaming themselves, they needed someone else to blame it on - blame it on bitcoin, blame it on a politician, blame it on China, blame it on Gunbot...  blame it on anyone but themselves.

May your trades ride the next bull run,
Professor Wally @ Gunbot University
gbu.run/ref/wally for more info
Earn. Learn.  Don't Get Burned.
Be A Student, Not A Follower
masterof101010@mail.com

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

I'm a noob, but going to buy gunbot for sure.

I'm sincerely sorry for asking questions which I'm sure have been answered somewhere but ... trolling through 189 pages of this forum is uh ... daunting.  So if anyone could point me to the right resources to read about the questions i'm about to ask (or just answer them themselves) I would be extremely grateful.

I found that the reputable license sellers can be found here: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1241.0.html  (I hope?)  Are there any in paticular or it doesn't matter which of them I choose to buy from?

What is this TradingView addon and what makes it so valuable that the licenses price jumps from 0.08 to 0.15 BTC?  I'm willing to put down the money that's needed to get the most out of this bot, I'm just not completely familiar with trading view.  Will tradingview work in Canada, or is it a US only service?

From what I'm reading (and again I'm noob and suck), this cryptosight looks like it's similar in that it offers profit displays and other trading info, how is tradingview any different?  Doesn't it do the same thing?  Clearly I'm missing something lol.

I want to setup a VPS to run this off of, I have a general idea how to setup a VPS but are there any already written tutorials around on how to set one up to run Gunbot on?

Again I am very sorry for asking questions that I'm sure have been repeated multiple times, it's just that reading through this thread is like reading chinese to me right now given how little I still know, so if you can point me to where in the thread these questions answers can be found, or just give me your own answers to them I'd be very grateful.

I look forward to trying out Gunbot now that I actually have enough BTC to buy it, just want to make sure I set it up and deploy it correctly.
sabine.schmidt

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

I dont know if one is allowed to recommend any reseller in here, but i would recommend cryptowally and the gunbot university Smiley
A friend of mine ordered his Gunbot Lite version from them and he is really happy with his decision. He wanted to write a decent review when he got enough experience with his bot and the community. All i can say is that he recommended them and told me to even get a membership to be able to get some help.
cryptowally

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

I found that the reputable license sellers can be found here: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1241.0.html  (I hope?)  Are there any in paticular or it doesn't matter which of them I choose to buy from?

Hello, masterof101010 - I'm one of the sellers on the list, so I'm a bit biased of course, but all of the resellers on the list are held to certain standards.  They A) are supposed to sell Gunbot at the same base price (no price bidding wars), B) are supposed to provide base level support to ensure you are not sold a license and then left high and dry, wondering even where the documentation is and C) there are no territorial agreements. 

If you like the language, the style, the geography, the extras or the website of a certain reseller, then you can buy from anyone on the list that suits you.  I highly highly highly recommend you avoid anyone not on the list.  They are likely a scammer or someone too new to judge accurately.

What is this TradingView addon and what makes it so valuable that the licenses price jumps from 0.08 to 0.15 BTC?  I'm willing to put down the money that's needed to get the most out of this bot, I'm just not completely familiar with trading view.  Will tradingview work in Canada, or is it a US only service?

There are three things that account for the price jump from 0.08 BTC to 0.15 BTC from Gunbot Pro to Gunbot Ultimate:
  • +5 exchange licenses (0.028 btc/ea)
  • Trading View license (0.028 btc/ea)
  • currently offered: future exchanges as well (subject to change)

That 0.15 BTC value is the fact that you get all 8 current exchanges PLUS future exchanges PLUS TradingView PLUS Cryptosight.    Taken separately, that would normally be 0.5 btc or so.

So, it's not just Trading View - With Gunbot Ultimate, you get to diversify your trading -- access the volume, currency pairs, trading profile and activity across the entire globe, with all the exchanges Gunbot supports:
  • Poloniex
  • Bittrex
  • Binance
  • GDAX/(now Coinbase Pro)
  • Bitfinex
  • Kraken
  • CEX
  • Cryptopia

Diversification is important - some of these have pairs the others don't.  Some have PERIODS the others don't.  Some have pumps before the others don't.  Sometimes, an exchange goes down for a day or two and then where will you be?  NOT TRADING, that's where.

That's the pricing.... Now for the TradingView aspect.

TV = TradingView module. This is an optional add-on to Gunbot that expands the strategies it can use to decide to buy or sell.  Instead of the built-in strategies, you can configure TradingView to use all sorts of crazy indicators and send a BUY or SELL signal.  The TV plugin allows Gunbot to respond to these signals.

On its own, Gunbot can enter or exit trades with a number of strategies, and you can mix and match 5 of them:
GAIN
PP
TSSL
STEPGAIN
BB

Or you can use these two standalone:
emotionless
ichimoku

With the 5 you can mix and match, you can buy with one and sell with another -- for example, buy with BB (bollinger band) and sell with STEPGAIN.  On top of that, you can throw on a confirming indicator on buy and/or sell, like RSI.  It's pretty powerful.

However -- and this is the however -- some people want MORE power.

As powerful as Gunbot is, especially for the vast majority of people who come into the crypto and trading space, there are those who are advanced enough to want to define their own indicators on TradingView -- tradingview.com, that is. 

The TradingView module allows you to create your own strategies over there, create an alert, and then integrate that alert to notify Gunbot with a signal to BUY or SELL.  It's like an extension to Gunbot.  Additionally, with exchanges that support it (Poloniex for now), you can enter margin trades (ie, shorts).

GBU Bachelor program has a few videos about TradingView for more deep dive, including more on backtesting the strategies, which can be done on Trading View with tuning scripts made available from another Gunbot long time contributor named allanster. 

I want to setup a VPS to run this off of, I have a general idea how to setup a VPS but are there any already written tutorials around on how to set one up to run Gunbot on?

There are a few tutorials here and there, and also part of the video tutorials in our Bachelor membership has full walkthroughs of how to set up Gunbot on a VPS.

What might also be of interest is that GBU (Gunbot University) offers ready-made Gunbot VPS for all the Gunbot packages.  That means you can get your Gunbot package, and VPS together.  If you buy your Gunbot from us, you also get free month of membership to our subscription service of education services (Gunbot Ultimate package gets lifetime membership).  Our VPS comes with Gunbot already set up, installed, configured and ready for you to do the rest.  We hand it over to you, ready to run, with no problems, home internet or firewall problems, no virus dangers, no power outages, no connectivity problems, no lag, no jitter/latency, you don't have to worry about Windows rebooting and ruining your trades during a bull run, or the neighborhood kid down the street hogging your bandwidth, or Net Neutrality or losing time getting things working. 

These packs come with Gunbot license and 3 months of VPS (price break on the VPS).  We also put the VPS geographically near the exchange for better performance and faster trades.  If you get your Gunbot license from someone else, I might cry a little bit, but I'll be fine.  You can still get GBU VPS and we will host your license for about $30/mo for up to 6 exchanges (3 instances).

gbu.run/vpsstandard/ref/wally
gbu.run/vpspro/ref/wally
gbu.run/vpsultimate/ref/wally

We even install Gunbot Monitor for you (gmon) and give SSH access if that's your style, and if you want other add-ons like Zeno GUI, we can give a discount and we'll install that for you, too.

Professor Wally @ Gunbot University

gbu.run/ref/wally for more info
Earn. Learn.  Don't Get Burned.
Be A Student, Not A Follower
masterof101010@mail.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

Thank you for your detailed reply.

I was already pretty set on picking Gunbot University cuz it seems to have everything already bundled, VPS. tutorial/help group(s), etc. etc.

I've just never traded ... anything ... in my life before so there is so so much chinese trying to read and understand (GAIN, PP, TSSL, STEPGAIN, BB .... uh ... WHAT??)

But I'd rather try and do something with my bitcoin rather then just watch it sit there in my wallet and either devalue significantly (more likely) or miss out on its valuation going up (also more likely with my luck).  Not expecting much, as long as I don't end up losing what I invest, and over time hopefully making back enough profit to cover the cost of this Gunbot license then I'll be happy (well hopefully I'll be able to turn a real profit though).

Hopefully your university course whatever has enough documentation and/or teachers that can teach a complete trading noob how to trade, as I'd like to apply those skills to trading real stocks one day if I learn enough (I presume the techniques are fairly similar).

BTW, all those accredited vendors costs are the same *except* the gunbot.eu vendor who is selling the ultimate package for 0.128 BTC.  I knew not to go with them cuz their price is the only one that differs (even if it is less) ... but I figured all the accredited vendors agreed to no pricing wars since they were all the same like you said, just figured I should point them out cuz they're the odd one out and I dunno if uh, they're still legit .. or need to be looked at or whatever?

Hopefully we'll be talking on telegram or however you communicate at GBU soon (never used telegram), as I'm about to buy it and completely clueless about trading Smiley.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:35:13 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 09:44:45 AM by Lauda

BTW, all those accredited vendors costs are the same *except* the gunbot.eu vendor who is selling the ultimate package for 0.128 BTC.  I knew not to go with them cuz their price is the only one that differs (even if it is less) ... but I figured all the accredited vendors agreed to no pricing wars since they were all the same like you said, just figured I should point them out cuz they're the odd one out and I dunno if uh, they're still legit .. or need to be looked at or whatever?
The site is mine; I manage the server + official website of Gunbot, thus the legitimacy of the vendor needs no questioning. Contrary to the others (who are resellers), I have a different relationship with Gunthar.

Hopefully we'll be talking on telegram or however you communicate at GBU soon (never used telegram), as I'm about to buy it and completely clueless about trading Smiley.

Have fun,
Cheers.

Understood, I meant nothing by it, sorry.
No worries.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
masterof101010@mail.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

BTW, all those accredited vendors costs are the same *except* the gunbot.eu vendor who is selling the ultimate package for 0.128 BTC.  I knew not to go with them cuz their price is the only one that differs (even if it is less) ... but I figured all the accredited vendors agreed to no pricing wars since they were all the same like you said, just figured I should point them out cuz they're the odd one out and I dunno if uh, they're still legit .. or need to be looked at or whatever?
The site is mine; I manage the server + official website of Gunbot, thus the legitimacy of the vendor needs no questioning. Contrary to the others (who are resellers), I have a different relationship with Gunthar.

Have fun,
Cheers.

Understood, I meant nothing by it, sorry.
nelsonmurciia

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Hi, I share a transmission of a test I'm doing with Beta 10 of Gunbot, in this case I have USDT-BTC with the following configuration:

Strategy: Gain
Buy_level: -20
sell_level: 1

with Stoch
buy_level: 20
sell_level: 30
Stoch K: 14
Slow Stoch K: 3
Stock D: 3

I will share my results later. Greetings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwt_h8E6d8&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=6A9Wg4dE2sR6GZ91-6
Coinblaze

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

I've been using Gunbot for a few weeks now with just Emotionless with some minor success. (at least I haven't lost in this market)

My question is what coins to people use? Is it a good idea just to use the top 20 or 50 or 100 coins from coinmarketcap? Or is your strategy more targeted than that? I noticed that with too many pairs, Gunbot eats all my btc and gives me bags Cheesy
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
Merited by JanpriX (1)

I've been using Gunbot for a few weeks now with just Emotionless with some minor success. (at least I haven't lost in this market)

My question is what coins to people use? Is it a good idea just to use the top 20 or 50 or 100 coins from coinmarketcap? Or is your strategy more targeted than that? I noticed that with too many pairs, Gunbot eats all my btc and gives me bags Cheesy

I've been using Gunbot since it came out and I'm pleased with it, bear market or not. Here's my version of an answer to your question - it works for me fwiw. My suggestion is - choose your coins in such a way that if you wind up with a bag of them you'll be proud, not disappointed. In other words, choose only coins you feel might change the world for the better (or whatever criterion you think is important), rather than coins that you hope might moon quickly. If you choose that way, you'll have a little smile all the time whether the markets are up or down, and you're more likely to have bags of perceived assets rather than regrets.

"Emotionless" means there is no hurry - that complicates things for humans.     Wink

Good luck with your portfolio.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:52 PM

One question about TA plugin. I have strategy on Tradingview that I am using can I set the strategy alerts to signal Gunbot buy and sell?
Second question is Bitmex, is there integration for Gunbot to be used on Bitmex?
Tnx

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lelouchzero

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

One question about TA plugin. I have strategy on Tradingview that I am using can I set the strategy alerts to signal Gunbot buy and sell?
Second question is Bitmex, is there integration for Gunbot to be used on Bitmex?
Tnx

Also wondering if this is bitmex enabled.
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Tnx

Also wondering if this is bitmex enabled.

Hi guys, yes you can send alerts from TradingView and have Gunbot execute those orders based on your own strategy.
Bitmex is going to be released with v11 edition of Gunbot, stay tuned!
Gun.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
PWA

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

Am I able to use my licenses with V9 or the upcoming v10? I bought it when V3 was around. Before a long holiday I had shutdow my Gunbot and never turned it on again, but I want to get things started again.  Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

Am I able to use my licenses with V9 or the upcoming v10? I bought it when V3 was around. Before a long holiday I had shutdow my Gunbot and never turned it on again, but I want to get things started again.  Smiley
Yes. All are lifetime licences.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
timisis

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

I've been using Gunbot since it came out and I'm pleased with it, bear market or not. Here's my version of an answer to your question - it works for me fwiw. My suggestion is - choose your coins in such a way that if you wind up with a bag of them you'll be proud, not disappointed. In other words, choose only coins you feel might change the world for the better (or whatever criterion you think is important), rather than coins that you hope might moon quickly. If you choose that way, you'll have a little smile all the time whether the markets are up or down, and you're more likely to have bags of perceived assets rather than regrets.

"Emotionless" means there is no hurry - that complicates things for humans.     Wink

Good luck with your portfolio.

"works for you" as in? 20% profit in a year? 200%?
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

"works for you" as in? 20% profit in a year? 200%?

as in - it accumulates what I want it to while I'm sleeping. I don't pay much attention to fiat equivalence, as in my experience all fiat eventually is worthless. Fiat values seem relevant from moment to moment but not over a longer time frame. Your perspective may differ, of course.

It's important to remember that Gunbot will implement whatever strategy you give it, whether good or bad. It's not a magic money-making black box. Some people enjoy watching and tweaking their portfolios from moment to moment. I find that to be both boring and risky. To each his own.  Wink
SheikhNaveed

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

As per my own research on gunbot strategies using allanster's scripts: Nearly all strategies make you bagholder like Gunbot Pure BB http://prntscr.com/ks1nwp Gunbot BB stepgain http://prntscr.com/ks1orc GunbotXT TSSL http://prntscr.com/ks1paa
Am I missing something?
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: