Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
PWA

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Am I able to use my licenses with V9 or the upcoming v10? I bought it when V3 was around. Before a long holiday I had shutdow my Gunbot and never turned it on again, but I want to get things started again.  Smiley
Yes. All are lifetime licences.

Great! Thanks.

Is there a way I can change my exchange? Bittrex is slowly dying I’m afraid and does not have enough volume for the bot.

Is this legit? It’s not on the trusted resellers list.

https://gunbot.website/product/gunbot-exchange-licence-transfer/
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allanster

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:57:43 PM

As per my own research on gunbot strategies using allanster's scripts: Nearly all strategies make you bagholder like Gunbot Pure BB http://prntscr.com/ks1nwp Gunbot BB stepgain http://prntscr.com/ks1orc GunbotXT TSSL http://prntscr.com/ks1paa
Am I missing something?

I replied to you in TradingView but hopefully can help answer your question here as well. As explained previously, the free scripts of mine that you are using are very basic and each shows only a simulation of one of the core strategies of Gunbot without any extra conditions that are available to be used (ADX, EMASPREAD, MFI, RSI, STOCH, STOCH RSI).

I do offer a Deluxe Tuner script version which provides ability to more fully simulate Gunbot's abilities, such as mixing buy and sell strats, extra conditions, etc.

Bags can be handled in many various ways... additional confirmation through additional indicators, adjusting settings for various market conditions (buying more conservatively at lower dips), DoubleUp (dollar cost averaging), ReversalTrading (increases quote for sell on later recovery), and STOP_LIMIT (sell at loss and move on).

Gunbot is feature rich and gives you many tools to adapt it to your preference and style of trading. There is a TradingView addon option available as well for using with your custom strategies built in TradingView.
AceIce

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

As per my own research on gunbot strategies using allanster's scripts: Nearly all strategies make you bagholder like Gunbot Pure BB http://prntscr.com/ks1nwp Gunbot BB stepgain http://prntscr.com/ks1orc GunbotXT TSSL http://prntscr.com/ks1paa
Am I missing something?

I replied to you in TradingView but hopefully can help answer your question here as well. As explained previously, the free scripts of mine that you are using are very basic and each shows only a simulation of one of the core strategies of Gunbot without any extra conditions that are available to be used (ADX, EMASPREAD, MFI, RSI, STOCH, STOCH RSI).

I do offer a Deluxe Tuner script version which provides ability to more fully simulate Gunbot's abilities, such as mixing buy and sell strats, extra conditions, etc.

Bags can be handled in many various ways... additional confirmation through additional indicators, adjusting settings for various market conditions (buying more conservatively at lower dips), DoubleUp (dollar cost averaging), ReversalTrading (increases quote for sell on later recovery), and STOP_LIMIT (sell at loss and move on).

Gunbot is feature rich and gives you many tools to adapt it to your preference and style of trading. There is a TradingView addon option available as well for using with your custom strategies built in TradingView.

Can you somehow add RT and Emotionless to your deluxe tuner package?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Am I missing something?

I too would be interested ...

Though I have not updated for a while now, so i would have to get the latest version downloaded and setup. Maybe a chat sometime to refresh the server and implement what needs to be implemented?

#crysx

tulundon

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Is there a way I can change my exchange? Bittrex is slowly dying I’m afraid and does not have enough volume for the bot.

Hi PWA, sure, you can swap your Gunbot license to a different exchange:

https://gunbot.shop/product/gunbot-license-transfer/

Hope this helps
allanster

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

Emotionless is undisclosed black box with nothing to tune. RT requires precisely tracking quantities, due to TradingView's lack of native Satoshi currency and it's inability to buy fractional coins this cannot be done correctly.
Cryptodigits

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

How good is Gunbot and where can I find a wide range of genuine testimonials?
rudsasha

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

How good is Gunbot and where can I find a wide range of genuine testimonials?

This bot is totally shit, you won't make any money with it , I threw away 500 buck for buying this shit

A total waste of time

I disagree.
Firstly, you should understand that the bot is not a "cash button". it's just excludes trading routine. Can you seat in front of your PC and trade nonstop 24/7? Obviously, not. But the bot can! It trades when you driving a car, taking a bath, playing with children, doing your main job, sleeping... 
Secondly, your profit is pretty depends on pairs you choose, strategy, gain level...
Thirdly, your profit is depends on trend (up/down). Would you sell a coin during the downtrend? No. Only if it is pretty necessary. The same with the bot.
Fourthly, the bot can not predict the coin price. No one can!

If you see the future, you can do it without the bot))).   
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

A couple of announcements for coming changes:

- I have published a demo of new release that will come out in the next days: v10 will include new exchange Kucoin, then we are going to add Bitmex, 1Broker, Huobi and Bleutrade. A partnership with Stellar is being worked out to allow Gunbot to use Stellar decentralized exchange features. You can reach the demo at https://demo.gunthy.org

- We sponsored tulip indicators developers to add Stoch RSI indicator: it is on their GitHub repo already and everyone can use it (Gunbot users would see it in v10)

- Allanster's Deluxe Tuner is now a part of Gunthy family and it will allow users for a backtesting tool with all Gunbot strategies and alerts for TV plugin.

snip

Your activity of shilling farming accounts is surely more profitable https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1163423

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
rudsasha

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

Lately i've bought the bot v.9. Should i download it and move to v.10? is it free?
vlom
Legendary

Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

Lately i've bought the bot v.9. Should i download it and move to v.10? is it free?

you will be able to use all the future versions of gunbot without paying again.
barrystark

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

This bot is totally shit, you won't make any money with it , I threw away 500 buck for buying this shit

A total waste of time
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 10:20:18 PM by Gunthar

Gunbot v10 stable release
Supported exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, Coinbase Pro, Binance, Kucoin (coming soon exchanges: Bitmex, Huobi, Bleutrade, 1Broker)

Available add ons: Tradingview, Cryptosight, Allanster Deluxe Tuner and Backtesting tool

New features

• Completely new GUI: integrated in the main Gunthy executable: easier installation, easier settings management, easier pair management, dashboard with portfolio overview, detailed charts, manual trading, 2FA & more!
  • KuCoin support: Gunbot now supports trading at KuCoin.
  • Faster pair cycling: cycling got over 40% faster. Parallel cycling for pairs from multiple exchanges in one Gunbot instance.
  • Much improved Reversal trading: full rework of how reversal trading works for various strategies, now enabling you to keep on accumulating after the market first drops then goes sideways. Airdrop is now depreciated.
  • New strategies: Average Directional Index, Average True Range Trailing Stop, Bollinger Bands (TA), EMA spread, Time series analysis. Previously beta strategies are now considered stable: MACD, MACDH and SMA cross.
  • Freely combine any strategy: all strategies can now be freely combined for buying and selling, including Emotionless, Ichimoku and previously custom strategies.
  • New balance options: Option to set trading limit as a percentage, option to keep an amount of quote when selling.
  • New confirming indicators: ADX, EMASPREAD, StochRSI.
  • New triggers for Stochastic and RSI: both can now be used in oscillator or cross mode.
  • Valid P/L calculations for each pair: daily, weekly and monthy stats available. Separate P/L stats for reversal trading.
  • Disable/enable pairs: trading pairs can now be disabled without removing them from your configuration, they won't cycle until reenabled.
  • Improved RSI calculation: tuning RSI calculation to get closer to values at exchanges and TradingView.
  • Separate period settings for all indicators: all indicators now have their own period settings, removing the dependency on SMAPERIOD.
  • Kumo sentiments for Ichimoku: choose if trades with Ichimoku are allowed to take place below/under Kumo.
  • Xtrend tuning: the trendwatcher for Stepgain got tuned to behave less laggy.
  • Take Buy / Take Profit: introducing a way to also buy and sell when prices came close to strategy entry or exit points.
  • Test Telegram notifications: after setting up Telegram notifications you can now send a test message.
  • Confirm orders via Telegram: you can optionally confirm if Gunbot should place specific orders via Telegram.
  • TradingView add-on improvements: implementing TV_MVTS and an option to use all available base balance for each buy order. Margin positions on Poloniex can now be closed with an alert. Better handling of mixed automatic/manual trading. Mixed mode for trading with TradingView alerts and Gunbot strategies simultaneously.
  • Migrate GDAX to pro.coinbase.com: API keys for GDAX remain valid for Coinbase Pro. Trades on Coinbase Pro are placed as post only orders.
  • Logs: each trading pair now generates a single logfile that is easier to read. Built-in logrotate keeps log size to a minimum.
  • Wiki: almost completely rewritten. Added Portuguese language.

Bugfixes

• Fix P/L calculation in Telegram notifications.
  • Mitigate "Timeout" issue.
  • Fix issue preventing orders for low satoshi valued coins.
  • Various fixes for the TradingView add-on, notably improved handling of multiple incoming orders with TradingView add-on.
  • Fix buying/selling behavior on previously custom strats like SMACROSS, EMASPREAD and MACD.
  • Fix locked funds.
  • Save trailing limits so they don't get lost on restarts.
  • Using max array length to calculate indicators in case exchanges send less candles then expected.
  • Literally hundreds of other bugfixes.

DEMO

How to Buy

Get support
  • You can get support at your reseller or directly PM me in this forum or at Gunthy Support Team on Telegram.

Contributors
  • Gunthar (Lead Developer)
  • @raffaeledonadono (Core Developer)
  • @yashspatel (GUI Developers)
  • @medeeiros (Autoconfig Developer)
  • @boekenbox (Wiki and documentation Manager)
  • Lauda/D.Kitty (https://gunthy.org and https://gunthy.org/forum Manager)
  • @dante2333 (Cryptosight project Manager)
  • @allanster (Deluxe Tuner Developer)
  • @exquitas @narkotix @orolob Gunthy Support Team
  • All guys and girls at Gunthy Beta Room in Telegram: the real brain of Gunbot!

Projects we like and support:

A special thanks to all people that get my daily yelling and support this project in the good and in the bad: we aim to build the perfect money machine and we surely "Never give up!"
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
NarKotix

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Am I able to use my licenses with V9 or the upcoming v10? I bought it when V3 was around. Before a long holiday I had shutdow my Gunbot and never turned it on again, but I want to get things started again.  Smiley
Yes. All are lifetime licences.

Great! Thanks.

Is this legit? It’s not on the trusted resellers list.

https://gunbot.website/product/gunbot-exchange-licence-transfer/

Hi,
You can use this one http://www.gunbotreseller.com/product/gunbot-change-api/

I am part of the Gunthy Support Team

Regards,
NarK
tandyuk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 09:08:32 AM by tandyuk

For anyone upgrading from v9, please be aware there are a LOT of config changes.

To make your lives easier, we wrote a tool to help you...

https://gunbot.tools

Simply paste in your current v9 config, this tool will validate it and tell you everything that is wrong.  (This happens purely client side)
We can also fix it for you, in which case your config (minus its keys, smtp user/pass, withdraw address, telegram token, and other sensitive data) is sent to our server to be upgraded.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

By v10 release I will maintain 2 repos: the stable one that will receive bug fixes only without new features (so users wont wait too much to get something fixed) and the beta version with bug fixes and new features.
I've just published build 831 in the v10 Stable with some little adjustments since yesterday release.
Have a look, upgrade and enjoy!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
PWA

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

By v10 release I will maintain 2 repos: the stable one that will receive bug fixes only without new features (so users wont wait too much to get something fixed) and the beta version with bug fixes and new features.
I've just published build 831 in the v10 Stable with some little adjustments since yesterday release.
Have a look, upgrade and enjoy!
~Gun

Thanks for the hard work and fixes Gunthar + Team!
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

uups. where is the ARM Version?

https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases

lin.zip
44.2 MB
macos.zip
52.4 MB
win.zip
56.9 MB
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:16 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 06:26:51 PM by vlom

Due to the large amount of changes between v9 and v10, it is recommended to do a clean installation of v10. When you move pairs from v9 to v10 that are in DU or RT, it is recommended to copy the pairs existing json files to the ./json folder.

in the folder I had after unzipping lin.zip there is no json-folder.

will there be one crated after the first launch?
Or do I just have to put the exiting files into the main-folder?

i found this in the config file
Code:
 "json_output": "./json"

EDIT:
found the folder. after the first start I have the folder

I used the covertertool (https://gunbot.tools).
the new file I could download after fixing the problems has the ending. .json
the config inside the zip is config.js

I think i just have to rename the file from https://gunbot.tools, have I?
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

what the hell?

https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/Linux-Installation

Unpack the release .zip file to a new folder. Then, from a terminal window, make sure both Gunbot and Gunthy GUI are executable:

chmod +x gunthy-linx64

Start running Gunbot with the following command. Keep this terminal window open.

./gunthy-linx64

Open localhost:5000 in a browser on the same system to access the Gunbot GUI (modern browsers recommended, preferably Chrome or Firefox)

I dont want a GUI. I just want to screen ./gunthy-linx64 and see how it works.

BTW:
where are these files?
Gunbot and Gunthy GUI

Gunbot = gunthy-linx64
Gunthy GUI = ?? . it was gunthy-gui
I have these files:

XXXX@XXXX:~/GBV10_lin# ls -la
total 148028
drwxr-xr-x  8 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:13 .
drwx------ 18 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:06 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 root root         0 Sep 25 18:05 .0C207DE4-5824-4DE7-92AC-D7028396A439-441-0000360F98C0C734
-rw-r--r--  1 root root         0 Sep 25 18:05 .3F38D565-898E-4DA4-9CF9-2043A02868CC-42339-0001448D62BC0DCC
-rw-r--r--  1 root root         0 Sep 25 18:05 .54EE8BA4-D45A-4890-8CA3-8542F0205AA8-54157-00015F19CB1E8B23
-rw-r--r--  1 root root         0 Sep 25 18:05 .CCDA631C-3FB9-4995-BB30-86A444B2605B-441-0000358BC84D9935
-rw-r--r--  1 root root         0 Sep 25 18:05 .F7838D7D-564C-4BB5-A1F7-D5AC516BF323-66087-0001790573BB0D67
drwxr-xr-x  4 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:08 backups
-rw-r--r--  1 root root     45931 Sep 25 18:05 config-js-example.txt
-rw-r--r--  1 root root     91198 Sep 25 18:05 config.js
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:05 gui
-rw-r--r--  1 root root     12288 Sep 25 18:13 gunbotgui.db
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 151386806 Sep 25 18:05 gunthy-linx64
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:08 json
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:08 logs
drwxr-xr-x  5 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:05 node_modules
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root      4096 Sep 25 18:05 tulind

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: