Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17632 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

Lol! Name me one scientific theory which admits that God exists. People lied about the existence of different gods and no one has confirmed the existence of at least one of them. You're blind if you believe without evidence.

You are wrong my friend. Its not blindness, the thing that you described is called faith. And faith is not something that can be proved with science. Real faith comes from within person, and if someone try to explain what faith is to a person that doesnt want to believe in it, there will be a lot of discussion and they wont agree on anything. There are no scientific theory about God and there will never be... but people will still believe in God.
Children believe in fairy tales, but we laugh about it. Why when adults believe in fairy tales we laugh and call it faith? What's the difference? For me, believers are also children, just more aggressive. Islam even for me, the main spreader of terror.

Well that's where religion is different, it has something that fairy tales don't. Churches, books, legends, stories, saints, etc... and also, fairy tales are wrote as an escape from this reality for kids, nothing else. Religion has some deeper meaning to it.

That's right. Believing in science theory as fact is fairy tales = religion. The churches of science that hold the scientists that believe this way, have spread their theory religion around the world.

Science fact, on the other hand, has proven that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Further, scientific study of the Bible shows that it is a book that can't exist according to the laws of the way books come into being and are transmitted among people. In addition, the things that the Bible shows us, when studyed in depth, show us that the Bible must be truth.

Now that we know by science and nature that God is real, and that the Bible is at least near truth, God and Christianity become reality for us. Science itself blends into a thing that God has provided. Truthful religion is available from God in the Bible. Science theory religion is a failure.

Cool

You haven't changed at all, were gone for some time but now you're back and still posting your own posts as a scientific proof. Cheesy
ut I'd  ask you not to poison my thread with your posts like those. There are other threads for that, I didn't ask for that kind of opinion here. Thanks.
He can't leave this topic. Believers are very aggressive towards those who do not believe in God. They also are aggressive to other religions. That is why between them arise from time to time of war. True Christianity is less aggressive than Muslims.

The first response in this thread, my response, at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756, is a non-religious response. However, nobody can get away from religion... even if it is their own personal religion.

Cool

And the starting comment asked that no religion thoughts be posted. Fancy that you continue to ignore the polite request by someone to thrash your own beliefs.

BADecker you display the characteristics I despise about anyone from religion. You have zero respect for others and do not follow their requests. You are a controlling zealot with total disregard for others.

I hope you do not live your life the same way you act on this forum. I really hope you find peace!

There you go, posting some of your personal religious thoughts again.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Avatar was a good example. Star Wars war machines are another. Thanks.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Robots from Star Wars... Hmm if you think on that stupid trooper robots from Episode One, that thanks but no thanks XD . I would rather die that turn into that thing XD . Maybe it would be nice if Force exist. Whole Jedi view of things, Force everywhere. In every living thing, just like Jedi code said There is no death, there is the Force . Cheesy Well that would be cool Cheesy .
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Robots from Star Wars... Hmm if you think on that stupid trooper robots from Episode One, that thanks but no thanks XD . I would rather die that turn into that thing XD . Maybe it would be nice if Force exist. Whole Jedi view of things, Force everywhere. In every living thing, just like Jedi code said There is no death, there is the Force . Cheesy Well that would be cool Cheesy .

The point is, our bodies are like almost infinitely more complex machines. Our spirits ride in our body machines, controlling them like storm troupers controlled their humanoid, robot-like machines that they rode in. It's all way more complex than science has come close to figuring out.

Cool

WCAMN

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:56:28 PM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

EDIT: This question refers more the philosophical view on the period after ones death, so please keep the hc religious beliefs or non-religious away from this thread, tho there are already a few. Thank you.

I think that our brains are somekind of receptors. What do they receive exactly? It's the soul, but in some form of data, or even energy. So when the brain is created and a person is born, the brain acts as a receptor and receives the necessary data for the soul. After dying, the brain stops working, and the soul comes out, because the brain can no longer store it. What happens next is a mystery. The data may go to another brain, but without the original memories (thus reincarnation), or it might become somekind of energy and be lost in the vast universe. Well, this is just what I like to think. Smiley
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

The point is, our bodies are like almost infinitely more complex machines. Our spirits ride in our body machines, controlling them like storm troupers controlled their humanoid, robot-like machines that they rode in. It's all way more complex than science has come close to figuring out.

Cool

The initial poster highlighted the fact you went against what he asked for you not to do and you still go on.

BADecker (chuckles) I initially enjoyed our discussions, however, you have now proven you are nothing more than a serial Troll. You ignore requests for no religious points and push your own agenda.

Show some respect please and have the decency to allow a topic to progress without your need to attempt to indoctrinate others.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:32:50 AM

Most likely nothing happens to you after you die. Just nothingness.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:04:28 AM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

The initial poster highlighted the fact you went against what he asked for you not to do and you still go on.

BADecker (chuckles) I initially enjoyed our discussions, however, you have now proven you are nothing more than a serial Troll. You ignore requests for no religious points and push your own agenda.

Show some respect please and have the decency to allow a topic to progress without your need to attempt to indoctrinate others.

He also highlighted the fact that I remained within his requests. So I go on. But what are you doing with your post that doesn't do anything to further the "after death" discussion, but only attempts to pick on me?

You have a problem. You can't find anything wrong in what I say. You can't rebut my facts. So you attempt to demean my character... mostly with direct lies. Start to realize that the things that I post are for the most part truth.

Check out what I said about after death... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756.

Cool

Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:55:22 AM

Within the Christian faith, there is a significant amount of confusion regarding what happens after death. Some hold that after death, everyone “sleeps” until the final judgment, after which everyone will be sent to heaven or hell. Others believe that at the moment of death, people are instantly judged and sent to their eternal destinations. Still others claim that when people die, their souls/spirits are sent to a “temporary” heaven or hell, to await the final resurrection, the final judgment, and then the finality of their eternal destination. So far no one knows what happens after death. Still religious people  and scientists speak of death without any proof/ evidence.
stats

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

He also highlighted the fact that I remained within his requests. So I go on. But what are you doing with your post that doesn't do anything to further the "after death" discussion, but only attempts to pick on me?

You have a problem. You can't find anything wrong in what I say. You can't rebut my facts. So you attempt to demean my character... mostly with direct lies. Start to realize that the things that I post are for the most part truth.

Check out what I said about after death... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756.

Cool

I checked it out and sorry Chuckles but you totally ignored the request. 

Now check out the original post..... He has asked for you not to discuss the christian or muslim belief.

So what do you do..... sprout your crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187572#msg17187572

All I do is highlight your rudeness and your one minded philosophy of crap. That shouldn't worry you but for some reason it does.

If you don't want me to comment, then I suggest we both drop the religious discussion and allow this thread to be about "non-religious" aspects and thoughts of after death.

I know I can do that.... but can you?
dream4

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

We are eternal. The death theory is all about control.
When you play the game right there is no death (in the physical form) Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Now check out the original post..... He has asked for you not to discuss the christian or muslim belief.

All I do is highlight your rudeness and your one minded philosophy of crap. That shouldn't worry you but for some reason it does.

If you don't want me to comment, then I suggest we both drop the religious discussion and allow this thread to be about "non-religious" aspects and thoughts of after death.

You are speaking about yourself ^^^, not me.

Cool

stats

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

So we have an agreement. This topic is about non-religious thoughts and ideas.

Good working with you!
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

We have body and soul. After death our soul will come out from our crass body. Some philosophers say after death our soul will be vanished. some say that our soul has eternal life so after death it will to the eternal world. Some religions like Hinduism believe that after death our soul will take next birth. Whatever maybe we do not know about our death and the things happen after death.   
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

We have body and soul. After death our soul will come out from our crass body. Some philosophers say after death our soul will be vanished. some say that our soul has eternal life so after death it will to the eternal world. Some religions like Hinduism believe that after death our soul will take next birth. Whatever maybe we do not know about our death and the things happen after death.   

Religions propagate such unsubstantiated myths, to make their adherents slaves to the faith. They will say that if you don't donate money to the temple or the church or the mosque, then you will be reborn as an animal. The reason for coming up with this garbage is very clear. They instill a sense of fear in the minds of the retarded religious followers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Why do you bring up such a minor agreement? Of course all thoughts and ideas that are unsubstantiated are non-religious until they are thought about. Then they become a part of the religion of the thinker, one way or the other, believed or not believed... at least until they are substantiated.

The thing that we are talking about is the proof... proof for the existence of God. No religion there. Only knowledge. Of course, there are people who won't look at the proof for fear that God just might be real. They would rather keep their knowledge of God in a religious position where they can believe or not believe about God.

Religion following the proof starts for some people when they believe or don't believe the things that God says... and in some cases, that God even says things.

Once a person understands that God exists, his next step would be to understand the proof that the Bible is the Word of God. Then he can start to believe in the things that the Bible says... often things for which there will never be any proof before the Judgment Day.

Proof that the Bible is the Word of God is secondary to what we are discussing. Let's get the proof for the existence of God clearly embedded within ourselves. Then we can tackle the proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:50:02 PM

Religions propagate such unsubstantiated myths, to make their adherents slaves to the faith.

I like that line^^^. That's exactly what scientists, science media, and universities do when they talk about science theory as though it were fact. These religious entities are becoming stronger and stronger among the lay people of today.

Cool

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

I think the religions are the one responsible for these matter. They opened the minds of the people to death and reincarnation which noone really knows.
They say that there will be a god waiting above or whatsoever but for me, dying will be nust the end of my precious life, im not expecting it to be early or late though when it comes, it cant be avoided.
The excitement of dying is knowing something that other people know, it is obviously what happens when someone died.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
stats

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Why do you bring up such a minor agreement? Of course all thoughts and ideas that are unsubstantiated are non-religious until they are thought about. Then they become a part of the religion of the thinker, one way or the other, believed or not believed... at least until they are substantiated.

The thing that we are talking about is the proof... proof for the existence of God. No religion there. Only knowledge. Of course, there are people who won't look at the proof for fear that God just might be real. They would rather keep their knowledge of God in a religious position where they can believe or not believe about God.

Religion following the proof starts for some people when they believe or don't believe the things that God says... and in some cases, that God even says things.

Once a person understands that God exists, his next step would be to understand the proof that the Bible is the Word of God. Then he can start to believe in the things that the Bible says... often things for which there will never be any proof before the Judgment Day.

Proof that the Bible is the Word of God is secondary to what we are discussing. Let's get the proof for the existence of God clearly embedded within ourselves. Then we can tackle the proof that the Bible is the Word of God.

Cool

Thank you Chuckles..... you have proven my point you are a self righteous, egocentric individual who pushes his own agenda even when asked not to.

That alone is enough to drive people to the truth of "There is no God".

You appear to be desperate to prove your point.

Good luck squire.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:59:42 AM

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.

Cool

Cool

Cool

No.... it's about you.

Good working with you!

Cool

Thank you Chuckles..... you have proven my point you are a self righteous, egocentric individual who pushes his own agenda even when asked not to.

That alone is enough to drive people to the truth of "There is no God".

You appear to be desperate to prove your point.

Good luck squire.

LOL! You are so funny. Listen to you. I have science facts on my side. And you can't even bring any up. In fact, you probably wouldn't know how to rebut anything even if it were not fact. All you have is hot air. The fact that God exists has been scientifically proven long ago. I simply point out how.

However, thanks for blowing your hot air around. Doing so only serves to strengthen the fact of God's existence in the minds of those who are open to science. Keep it up.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: