Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
alex massi

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:57 PM

I think not only for dogecoin or litecoin, there are other bebepa coins, there are good bebepa allcoin, I think to determine the future is very difficult, it could be your prediction wrong. I think it's all possible.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

Real use case altcoins will survive the future, something that innovates upon something in the real world. We already have hundreds of alts that are currencies trying to compete with bitcoin but the token type alts that promise to innovate on the blockchain itself are the ones that will survive in the future.

I concur with you, my friend. Only those altcoins which can provide real uses and value to our world, will be such that will stand the test of time. While there are many worthless coins in existence which are simply copies of other cryptocurrencies, there are only a few which have their own features, and technology. Now that Bitcoin has been facing scalability issues lately, a new generation of altcoins have emerged which have adopted the DAG technology. Such technology allows transactions to be faster, and fees to go down to zero.

As an example, Hashgraph will be a top-notch DAG-based cryptocurrency that will become better than Bitcoin and most altcoins in the market, due to its high TPS and unmatched scalability. But, it is up to debate whenever this new crypto can become successfully adopted by people in our world. All in all, I think that the top 10 to 15 coins will survive for a very long time. Smiley

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:50:46 AM

Real use case altcoins will survive the future, something that innovates upon something in the real world. We already have hundreds of alts that are currencies trying to compete with bitcoin but the token type alts that promise to innovate on the blockchain itself are the ones that will survive in the future.

I concur with you, my friend. Only those altcoins which can provide real uses and value to our world, will be such that will stand the test of time. While there are many worthless coins in existence which are simply copies of other cryptocurrencies, there are only a few which have their own features, and technology. Now that Bitcoin has been facing scalability issues lately, a new generation of altcoins have emerged which have adopted the DAG technology. Such technology allows transactions to be faster, and fees to go down to zero.

As an example, Hashgraph will be a top-notch DAG-based cryptocurrency that will become better than Bitcoin and most altcoins in the market, due to its high TPS and unmatched scalability. But, it is up to debate whenever this new crypto can become successfully adopted by people in our world. All in all, I think that the top 10 to 15 coins will survive for a very long time. Smiley

not just the top 15. those in the top 200 may even be there still, looking at their prices and the volume they created for a day, it seem to be increasing everyday. those team aren't going to give up their hopes now that btc has become a legal tender to one country. those team will strive harder to.achieve it too.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

Whatever may happen in the future, we can only predict. In my opinion, maybe only 10 top coins will survive in the future. Indeed many coins that have the potential with technology and innovation respectively. But, to survive in crypto is not easy. So, i think only 10 top coins will survive in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

The only altcoins that will realistically survive in the future are the ones that provide some sort of service in real life. The ones that are just a currency will fall because you don't need a million different currencies

asd12.123162

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

Litecoin and dogecoin has become widely use for many holder here yes it may survive in the future but if it will not adopt the new technology other altcoins has it become obsolete someday
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

We might never know which altcoin will be the one that will survive for many years to come. However, you could always stick to those which are the most prominent in the markets and have active development like Ethereum and Litecoin.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

I really believe that altcoins will surive in the future, Of course, I agree with you brother that the only altcoins will gonna last forever who has a good statistic in the crypto market chart whereas they have a good dev team in order to maintain its platform.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

Yes, they might survive, and i believe that altcoins will all pump soon, or will be green and the marketplace will handle it. The coins that might survive in the future are Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Doge. For me if you will hold coin for a long time. GO for Ripple.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

not just the top 15. those in the top 200 may even be there still, looking at their prices and the volume they created for a day, it seem to be increasing everyday. those team aren't going to give up their hopes now that btc has become a legal tender to one country. those team will strive harder to.achieve it too.

Yes, maybe! Most of the altcoins in the top 200 list, have great features, development, and a supportive community. But, there are a few which are worthless or simply copies of another cryptocurrency. Having too many altcoins on the market is bad, in the sense, that there will exist many cryptocurrencies which are more of the same. Only altcoins with a unique technology and features would be able to stand up against the crowd, for many years to come. If we were to determine a coin that would survive in the future, then it would need to fulfill said requirements.

Otherwise, it'll be extremely difficult for them to survive, as people abandon them for the next big thing. But I concur with you, that as BTC becomes legal tender to a country, altcoins would follow since they're dependent on the king of cryptocurrencies to survive. With good effort, and time, I think that most altcoins will survive for quite a long time and as well as becoming largely adopted in the real world. Smiley

rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

If I think this altcoin will survive in the future because many of the bounty which is altcoin-shaped payments and again the day of altcoin is getting better and more altcoin now it has started to improve in terms of price.
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

Yes, maybe! Most of the altcoins in the top 200 list, have great features, development, and a supportive community. But, there are a few which are worthless or simply copies of another cryptocurrency. Having too many altcoins on the market is bad, in the sense, that there will exist many cryptocurrencies which are more of the same. Only altcoins with a unique technology and features would be able to stand up against the crowd, for many years to come. If we were to determine a coin that would survive in the future, then it would need to fulfill said requirements.

Otherwise, it'll be extremely difficult for them to survive, as people abandon them for the next big thing. But I concur with you, that as BTC becomes legal tender to a country, altcoins would follow since they're dependent on the king of cryptocurrencies to survive. With good effort, and time, I think that most altcoins will survive for quite a long time and as well as becoming largely adopted in the real world. Smiley

I completely agree with you, but I would limit that to the top 100 coins in CMC and my all time favorites will be Nano, Nebl, Dent and PRiVCY. I will continue to hold all these coins for at least a year and will continue to load my bags in every dip.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

I don't think that any coin like doge coin or litecoin coin will survive in the future because these are not simple coin as you are thinking  and these have latest technology than another new coins are having in the present time , these coins have technology much comparable to bitcoin , and as we can see that how much the bitcoin is strong at his place , so here we can expect much better for the altcoins for which we are talking .
Here in my opinion ripple , doge , litecoin , etherium , etc , digibyte , stratis , btg , BCC have much better condition and they can't be go down much and they will not need to have much competition with another altcoins , so more better to have these coin for long term hodl .
Leave your thinking that which one is going for the survive , only think for the better one , because better will give you opportunity to make much .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

There are a lot of them today but I’m confident in these: ETH, Waves, Ripple, EOS. I think they are able to be alive later. You can check each one and choose more suitable for you.
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

I think that Eth will last long, even though the trust of ETH might be down, but the coin transaction capacity is still high.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:58:02 PM by ityandsyn

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

Yes you're correct and nothing to argue about your thoughts of Litecoin and dogecoin because these two coins are already proven of so many price crash and these coins was survive, but how about if another new coin with a good platform, will hit the market and have a great demand to the marketplaces, so there's also a possibility that new coin will takeover old coins.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

OK, altcoin can exist forever in the future and they can replace cash in the future, if all countries accept altcoins they will probably replace gold and altcoin will be a measure of total value. the world economy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
hadao.38

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

I think ethereum has everything it takes to be the first altcoin. And I think as long as the supply can be maintained, the ethereum will grow larger than any altcoin.
vanthuoc06200

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:32:12 AM

Top 5 altcoins will surely survive no matter what the future may hold. There are tons of money involve that every developers, investors and holders don't want to lose.
bighok353

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

The cryptocurrency that survives in the future depends on the founder’s judgment of the entire market and the project’s life support for people. If it is useful, investors will naturally look good and choose to buy or support. A currency that is not capable of perseverance must be a currency that is useful to people for life, and the survival of the fittest.
Eth will survive in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: