April 30, 2024, 01:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?  (Read 79545 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

My answer is maybe because paypal is legalized and bitcoin is not legal for some country. The government find a way to make taxes and regulate on bitcoin users to legalized using bitcoin. Maybe in the near future bitcoin overcome paypal!
Yes ,bitcoin already overcome paypal.,before bitcoin is not that known as paypal when it comes to purchasing and using it as payment option, but now users left paypal and stick to bitcoin because of its anonymous and flexibility when purchasing online.

Lol how bitcoin is overcome paypal while still very rarely people use bitcoin to shop ? and you know almost most internet users use paypal to pay something or shopping online instead of using bitcoin to pay? I think bitcoin has not beat paypal yet mate,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

Paypal is a worldwide payment method, Bitcoin isn't yet. I don't BTC think it'll go further than it already go. There are so many other currency that intend to be what Paypal is at this moment, e.g., Utrust and Monetha. Nonotheless, I don't believe in neither. Perhaps, my mind is blocked by what i'm seeing already. Paypal domaining over the world. To take control over it, needs scalability, speedy transactions and confiability.
yeah moreover users prefer to use bitcoin for investment rather than use as currency, agree to get overcome paypal need something bigger than paypal while bitcoin for as its own currency still very far in appeal paypal, bitcoin transaction quite slow because of long time confirmation, transaction fee in bitcoin is very expensive, different with paypal which has instant transaction and fee is pretty cheap, so bitcoin can not exceed paypal #IMO
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:04 AM

As long as the most of the world is still dealing with fiat currency I don't think bitcoin will overcome paypal.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:12:46 AM

paypal is pretty shit to deal with .I am still surprise how many people use then after all the horror stories and how shit there customer service is to deal with .Basically there policy if you have not dealt with then before is u bend over and if your lucky they might use some lube but only if your lucky  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:24:13 AM

I voted yes on your poll since bitcoin has a lot of potential. We already have our own marketplace with bitcoin as its currency payment. However the only problem is that PayPal is already known world-wide and most users who have bitcoin, uses it as an investment rather than spending it. Bitcoin is on the verge of getting known by investors and when this continues , innovation would always prevail. Bitcoin may overcome PayPal in the future.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:39:46 AM

I think that I say Yes the way it include to business to make a it a way to buy and pay things online, it may overcome PayPal and bitcoins popularity easily grow day by day it is like what we want to happen in the future.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
aryani

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:27:23 AM

If the adoption will continue then yes bitcoin will overcome paypal and other payment services online and it will take all the users of it. Bitcoin is one of the best payment services that you can use and it is already trusted by big companies and some rich people in the world so there is a high chance for bitcoin to take over paypal
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Easily i think bitcoin can easily overcome PayPal i have not heard anything new about PayPal in a long time and a lot of people do not use it i think there are more users of bitcoin then of PayPal i think maybe in a couple of years there will only be bitcoin no PayPal.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:48:38 AM

Paypal is a worldwide payment method, Bitcoin isn't yet. I don't BTC think it'll go further than it already go. There are so many other currency that intend to be what Paypal is at this moment, e.g., Utrust and Monetha. Nonotheless, I don't believe in neither. Perhaps, my mind is blocked by what i'm seeing already. Paypal domaining over the world. To take control over it, needs scalability, speedy transactions and confiability.
yeah moreover users prefer to use bitcoin for investment rather than use as currency, agree to get overcome paypal need something bigger than paypal while bitcoin for as its own currency still very far in appeal paypal, bitcoin transaction quite slow because of long time confirmation, transaction fee in bitcoin is very expensive, different with paypal which has instant transaction and fee is pretty cheap, so bitcoin can not exceed paypal #IMO

Comparing the number of users of PayPal and bitcoin currently, Paypal has more number of users than bitcoin and Paypal is used by worldwide for online payments, so it is clear that Paypal has more number of users and it is challenging for bitcoin to overcome Paypal.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:22 AM

Currently Bitcoin's market capitalization has surpassed paypal and is now considered one of the most promising growth markets. If Bitcoin is more known to investors, it will certainly be the easiest market to make money
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

People living in other countries like Ghana finds it hard to register for PayPal and compared to Bitcoin is easy to posses,
i think when online stores begin to accept bitcoin
 it will take over from PayPal.
10000BTC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

Currently Bitcoin's market capitalization has surpassed paypal and is now considered one of the most promising growth markets. If Bitcoin is more known to investors, it will certainly be the easiest market to make money

Yes, I agree with you. the only thing left is for bitcoin transaction confirmation as fast as possible and also,
there should be mass adoption of btc as mode of payment in websites like Ebay, Aliexpress and Amazon.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

People living in other countries like Ghana finds it hard to register for PayPal and compared to Bitcoin is easy to posses,
i think when online stores begin to accept bitcoin
 it will take over from PayPal.
Paypal has many limits for user and I hate its system does not support for young people do not have enough age to own Visa.
If young people want to use Paypal without verified account, the account of them can get blocked or limits 180 days from Paypal someday.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
eCrypto

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

Maybe, who knows
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

yes it will because paypal are very strict they dont support like  gambling site, PTC and traffic exchange site that is why they used bitcoin as payment method. paypal need you to verify account so you can cashout, there is possible that your account will get freeze, thats why many people jump into bitcoin no hassle Shocked

Your are only partly right .
PayPal is not in gambling industry any more because they are concentrating on buyers and sellers market that means protection. Buyers and sellers protection does not go well with gambling. There are several big companies in gambling sector as Netteler ak Skrill. Thus cryptos and BTC is not the only option.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:11 PM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin

will bitcoin overcome paypal? hmm i dont think so. There are still so many people don't know about bitcoin, in the other hand, many people know what paypal is. And Maybe in future, but not now.
watchbay30

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

As long as the most of the world is still dealing with fiat currency I don't think bitcoin will overcome paypal.
Here the condition is same for me but here something going to different because the bitcoin can replace the PayPal at this time but for what if we talk about future . Because as I am from India , here new rules are coming for bitcoin . So probably it may be happened that the transactions with bitcoin will come in many tax systems in the my country & results into huge taxation and transaction charge .
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

Yes. Because transactions are way more easier done in bitcoin. In addition, the trend of bitcoin today are going up.
RaymanC.

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:36:12 AM

I consider bitcoin already surpass paypal with it really is more rapidly payment functions and anonymous user transactions.And bitcoin has been included as one more payment processor in most on the web marketplaces if at any time you want to buy devices, items and providers also a lot of international locations has adopted it and start off employing it far more than their fiat currencyMany countries are innovating bitcoin and constructing atm machines.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:15:22 AM

It's not impossible to beat paypal, but it's certainly not the time to see it.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: