Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43716 times)
sigma2543

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:02:27 PM

Unfortunately for haters, this is not definitely ended. As i have already explained i and i repeat again, at the moment i can't work and develop the project because i have no more time at all.
The platform is still up, the coin is still trading on Cryptopia and i think that someone is still making money from trades, miners still have rigs connected to the pools then the coin itself don't look exactly dead...
The project at the moment is in hold until further notice or until someone want to carry on (or until i have again the time to restart to work on it)

Just come back when you have more time.  In the meantime ask the devs on Cryptopia why it's only a half of star in COinInfo. These ppl will live.  Just keep the block explorer running and ppl will mine it and who knows...someone might come along and snag it up.  Everything is there.  All they need to do is run the site and the nodes right?

GL

DOTCoin
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:15:59 PM

When is revival? SFC has so nice concept would be a pitty to abandon it.
MonsterZeroPrice

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

Hi fellow dudes, and strong hands, SFC deserves much more.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:33:36 PM

Unfortunately for haters, this is not definitely ended. As i have already explained i and i repeat again, at the moment i can't work and develop the project because i have no more time at all.
The platform is still up, the coin is still trading on Cryptopia and i think that someone is still making money from trades, miners still have rigs connected to the pools then the coin itself don't look exactly dead...
The project at the moment is in hold until further notice or until someone want to carry on (or until i have again the time to restart to work on it)

Just come back when you have more time.  In the meantime ask the devs on Cryptopia why it's only a half of star in COinInfo. These ppl will live.  Just keep the block explorer running and ppl will mine it and who knows...someone might come along and snag it up.  Everything is there.  All they need to do is run the site and the nodes right?

GL

"SolarflareCoin Rating

Windows Wallet:   Yes
Linux Wallet:   Yes
Mac Wallet:   No
Mobile Wallet:   No
Web/Paper Wallet:   No
Premine:   18%
Block Explorer:   Yes
Cryptopia Forum:   No
Total:   100/1000"

That's why, but no worries ARK for example also have half star. And several other good coins are low.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

So the project is really like a solar flare. Blooming for a short time and vanish.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:57:25 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 04:22:16 PM by lowbander80

So you are interested if I can put a team together and take over the coin and bills, but would need to know where the premine is too big to ignore and this should have been a POS coin not POW
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 07:06:01 PM

GL

"SolarflareCoin Rating

Windows Wallet:   Yes
Linux Wallet:   Yes
Mac Wallet:   No
Mobile Wallet:   No
Web/Paper Wallet:   No
Premine:   18%
Block Explorer:   Yes
Cryptopia Forum:   No
Total:   100/1000"

That's why, but no worries ARK for example also have half star. And several other good coins are low.

i assume premine was already dumped so we dont have to worry about that anymore

104/1000
lowbander80
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:27:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 08:05:47 PM by lowbander80

Would really like to take the solarflare coin or indeed a new coin to implement a platform for the tokenization of carbon emissions trading on the blockchain.Just as Ripple is used by banks in the transfer of money the coin would be used for the transfer of emissions contracts from one company to another and registered on the blockchain.
Anybody think it's an interesting concept, also would be far better pos than pow
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:27:01 AM

Anyone willing to help rebrand this coin, ?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

Why rebrand? Just need to take over and do dev. In few days big rewards from minning ends. Goes from 500 to 50.
Nuevacryptos

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

No news, bad news.
SolarFlareProject (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

No news, bad news.

Some days ago there was someone interested on working on the project, they contacted me via MP but then disappeared again.
I offered my availablity on talk about, but no answer....and until no one would seriously work on develop on SFC i can't do nothing Sad
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

Angry Hi,  Cheesy I haven't sold my SFC

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

Angry Hi,  Cheesy I haven't sold my SFC

Good for you, with a good news the price could easily go 3X or more
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:34:49 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 10:25:54 AM by TomVelvetPaws

If I may interject here for a bit.It seems that the Dev is being honest as he knows how.However, I believe that just selling off the project is not the way to go.He should be totally transparent and it seems he is he could take a step back continue being the main developer and let another take the reigns for awhile.This seems like a decent community and I see many of you care about this coin.I don't have any SFC so I'm just a third party here.

However, that being said I like to help people especially good people.A coin is only as good as the community that supports it.A coin or block chain is sorta like a pet it will thrive with love and affection and having someone that cares about it without that it will die or cease to exist.What I see is people here some of them Love this community and care for it.Dev should ask those certain people to exercise their resources and see what can be done to keep this alive and improve it.I'm sure with a little bit of trust and diligence it could be done.Maybe the Dev is Mentally exhausted or financially exhausted or just tired maybe he just doesn't know what to do anymore or maybe he got him a new girlfriend that takes all his time and money lol  Grin  You guys should help him the ones that truly care about it.And he should let you help him.Be patient and understanding that's a key.Dev should make this a self-moderated thread it does not need negativity that takes away from the main goal.Voice your opinion but do it in a nice concerning professional way.If the Dev takes my advice he can "have his cake and eat it too" you will see what I'm talking about you can see this example by clicking the link in my signature he will see and come to learn that when he gains trust your community will have your back.Be open Honest and most of all spread the love.  Wink

Cheers and good luck

Tom

PS: There are some really good helpful people on this forum that just love crypto in general and probably be glad to lend a helping hand if they knew what was going on here.I found out about this at a mining pool and thought I would come here and see what was going on.I hope my rant was of assistance and if I think of anything else I will let yall know.I will be watching and keeping my fingers crossed for you people.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

The dev is indeed very transparent and honest,hopefully there is a new taker,it's for the investors that wants a ready coin and an established good community support I think the dev should  also create a thread that this coin is for bid in the altcoin marketplace.

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

The dev is indeed very transparent and honest,hopefully there is a new taker,it's for the investors that wants a ready coin and an established good community support I think the dev should  also create a thread that this coin is for bid in the altcoin marketplace.

Yes, he could do that but I really think it's a mistake and possibly a really bad move.I could be wrong, however.What that will do though is piss people off and you do not want to do that.There is already pissed off people and talk already of removing it from pools which is bad.He can do whatever he wants to do its his coin I just think its not a good idea.

SolarFlareProject (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

If I may interject here for a bit.It seems that the Dev is being honest as he knows how.However, I believe that just selling off the project is not the way to go.He should be totally transparent and it seems he is he could take a step back continue being the main developer and let another take the reigns for awhile.This seems like a decent community and I see many of you care about this coin.I don't have any SFC so I'm just a third party here.

However, that being said I like to help people especially good people.A coin is only as good as the community that supports it.A coin or block chain is sorta like a pet it will thrive with love and affection and having someone that cares about it without that it will die or cease to exist.What I see is people here some of them Love this community and care for it.Dev should ask those certain people to exercise their resources and see what can be done to keep this alive and improve it.I'm sure with a little bit of trust and diligence it could be done.Maybe the Dev is Mentally exhausted or financially exhausted or just tired maybe he just doesn't know what to do anymore or maybe he got him a new girlfriend that takes all his time and money lol  Grin  You guys should help him the ones that truly care about it.And he should let you help him.Be patient and understanding that's a key.Dev should make this a self-moderated thread it does not need negativity that takes away from the main goal.Voice your opinion but do it in a nice concerning professional way.If the Dev takes my advice you will see what I'm talking about you can see this example by clicking the link in my signature he will see and come to learn that when he gains trust your community will have your back.Be open Honest and most of all spread the love.  Wink

Cheers and good luck

Tom

Finally someone that got the point...
I'm open to any solution, i'm open to give the coin to a new taker or a group of people's that want to work on the coin and develop new stuff for it.
As i said, there was already someone that contacted me asking for the project, but who want to take the lead also have to understand that everything have a price, and for sure i don't want to give it away for free!
Just to be concrete: we are talking about an altcoin project that have a parabolic growth margin rate on marketcap, that have an established community that only ask/want to progress and many more things that make the project valuable.
Price is now around 90 satoshi, less than a month ago, with a price of 592 satoshi (6X the actual price) the marketcap of the coin was over 60K$

Making some count: with a price of 592 satoshi today (and with the boost of a new lead thats could be very easy), with a circulating supply of 9,167,000 SFC, the marketcap will be 54BTC (almost 100K$)
Can anyone here explain me why i should give away for free something with this potential? Thats is not a question of speculation, it's a question that in the world nothing come for free, specially in business and financial world!
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 10:42:05 AM

However, that being said I like to help people especially good people.A coin is only as good as the community that supports it.A coin or block chain is sorta like a pet it will thrive with love and affection and having someone that cares about it without that it will die or cease to exist.What I see is people here some of them Love this community and care for it.Dev should ask those certain people to exercise their resources and see what can be done to keep this alive and improve it.I'm sure with a little bit of trust and diligence it could be done.Maybe the Dev is Mentally exhausted or financially exhausted or just tired maybe he just doesn't know what to do anymore or maybe he got him a new girlfriend that takes all his time and money lol  Grin  You guys should help him the ones that truly care about it.And he should let you help him.Be patient and understanding that's a key.Dev should make this a self-moderated thread it does not need negativity that takes away from the main goal.Voice your opinion but do it in a nice concerning professional way.If the Dev takes my advice you will see what I'm talking about you can see this example by clicking the link in my signature he will see and come to learn that when he gains trust your community will have your back.Be open Honest and most of all spread the love.  Wink

Cheers and good luck

Tom

Finally someone that got the point...
I'm open to any solution, i'm open to giving the coin to a new taker or a group of people's that want to work on the coin and develop new stuff for it.
As i said, there was already someone that contacted me asking for the project, but who want to take the lead also have to understand that everything have a price, and for sure i don't want to give it away for free!
Just to be concrete: we are talking about an altcoin project that have a parabolic growth margin rate on marketcap, that have an established community that only ask/want to progress and many more things that make the project valuable.
Price is now around 90 satoshi, less than a month ago, with a price of 592 satoshi (6X the actual price) the marketcap of the coin was over 60K$

Making some count: with a price of 592 satoshi today (and with the boost of a new lead thats could be very easy), with a circulating supply of 9,167,000 SFC, the marketcap will be 54BTC (almost 100K$)
Can anyone here explain me why i should give away for free something with this potential? Thats is not a question of speculation, it's a question that in the world nothing come for free, specially in business and financial world!

I just think you could keep it and still reap the benefits from it that's all.I think you should keep it have your cake and eat it too ask for donations for development and develop it.I wish I could afford it I would take it off your hands asap but I can't still like I said I think you're making a mistake and you're going to be kicking yourself in the future.I want to help you not hinder you.Letting your community the ones who really have a stake in this like yourself will ultimately help you.

lowbander80
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

Not just as cut and dried as you think, half the coins are in circulation the premine of 4 million is gone yet someone owns a lot of coins going by the rich list Who is that? The longer this project is dormant the less chance it will be taken over.Let the owner put it up for auction or give a ballpark estimate and see where it goes from there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: