Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★  (Read 43719 times)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1605
Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Please note that this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385763.msg43930211#msg43930211
is not the original SFC SolarFlareCoin project.
This is only an attempt to speculate, but holders of this 3.0 project have not access to github repo, original source code and not hold any rights about the coin listed on Cryptopia
This is the original project listed on Cryptopia and we arwe working with exchange admin to solve the issue and reopen market very soon.
We are also considering to swap soon with a new masternode and proof-of-stake blockchain

In the meantime if there's anyone that what to setup a blockexplorer let us know!

Hi,

I would be willing to set up a node and carry the costs for one or two small server for this. I am not heavily involved as an investor, but I see this as an opportunity to learn. Not very tech savvy though (i can compile and run stuff on Linux though Wink). If you give me a helping hand, I'd be glad to help out.

Kind regards

Nice to see some community involvement here!
I'd be happy to support you in setting up an Iquidus or ABE block explorer if you have decent enough VPS for it (min. 2-3GB RAM).

HTH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr_meiser

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Are there any more requirements? In terms of CPU capability, traffic or harddisk?
And are there any specific regions that the server should be in? I mean if someone does US I could do Europe and/or Asia.

I would then look for some hosting options. The only concern I have is that the commitment for running a node evaporates on yet again another "leave project alone situation".

In that case I'd rather buy some DOGE with it Cheesy

And may I ask how you are involved with the project?

Kind regards
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Are there any more requirements? In terms of CPU capability, traffic or harddisk?
And are there any specific regions that the server should be in? I mean if someone does US I could do Europe and/or Asia.

No, not really, the only hard requirement is RAM. SSDs and powerful cores make synching and indexing faster, but you'll get there with spinning disks and slow CPUs as well but you can't do it with 512MB RAM.
Also the server location doesn't matter at all. If people can reach the BE to check a transaction they will certainly not care if it is in Africa, Alabama, Albania or Anywhere.
Since SFC has 4min block spacing, there are only ~133'250 blocks now, that further reduces the requirements for a block explorer, other coins have already several mio blocks and that takes a lot of time and ressources to run a BE for.

And may I ask how you are involved with the project?

I am not more involved than you or most of the readers in this thread: occasional miner and hodler of SFC.
I am currently running block explorers for 3 projects I support, but I am running out of ressources and need more servers before I can expand on that so I am only offering to help but not to run it myself.

mr_meiser

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

Sorry for the late reply. Was away for a few days.

Thank you for your feedback. From what I understand from the current situation, there is no public current code out there as the repo by blakeui is just some random old state.
Probably @SolarFlareProject can elaborate a bit on that.

Once that is clear, I'd like to set something up.

Regards
bitcoinxash

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:36:55 AM

seems dead..
coinexchange will delist this coin..

This currency has been flagged for delisting. It appears to be abandoned and has done minimal/no trade in the last 6 months. If you want us to continue to list this coin, you need to trade it! If there is no trade over the next 30 days, we will begin the delisting. If you are the developer of this coin or wish to conduct a takeover, please contact us. Happy trading!
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 11:18:33 PM

I know this is on another exchange besides CE....anyone know?

psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

I know this is on another exchange besides CE....anyone know?

Don't think so, anyways the network is dead, will be hard to synch right now.
The last two nodes were CE and mine and I shut down mine around the time CE announced they're closing shop.

primius

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 01:05:27 PM

hi, is there a link to a SFC wallet?
i assume it isn't traded on any exchanges in the moment.
I would like to withdraw my SFC from Coinexchange as its closing tomorrow. (blockchain don't have to be synced fully, i just want to get an withdrawal address.)
psycodad
Legendary

精神分析的爸

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 01:10:06 AM

hi, is there a link to a SFC wallet?
i assume it isn't traded on any exchanges in the moment.
I would like to withdraw my SFC from Coinexchange as its closing tomorrow. (blockchain don't have to be synced fully, i just want to get an withdrawal address.)

I compiled it from source from this repo:
https://github.com/solarflareproject/solarflarecoin

Though I notice, somebody removed the whole repo at some point.
If sources would help you, I could push my local copy to my github for you to clone if you want to trust it.

Well after thinking about it, it probably won't help you as the network only consisted of coinexchanges node when I last checked. Therefor if you can't sync fully before they shutdown the wallet, there will be no blockchain copy containing any tx to your address.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: