Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:53:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279367 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:42:44 AM

Hi,
Im new in mining coin. I have a "noob" question. Please help me  Huh
Due to the high rate of BTC payout's fee, I want to be payout in ETH.
Does Zpool support to payout in ETH? If Yes, how to config it ?
Thank you.

Not according to the webpage - "BTC is the only guaranteed payout currency"

CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:31:00 AM

"We are short of this currency (426.66249478 VIVO). Please STOP your miners and switch to BTC until we find more VIVO blocks.
YOU are responsible if you continue to mine for VIVO dispite this warning."

That doesn't make any sense. Why can you not pay me the 2 VIVO you owe me from your stash of over 400?

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

Does this pool allow me to mine z-coin?
Since supr nova is closing the zcoin mining pool, and I hate miningpoolhub, I am looking for alternatives.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

Hi,
Thank you.

It also states that this pool only pays out in the coins it mines...

I.E.  no ETH.

"We are short of this currency (426.66249478 VIVO). Please STOP your miners and switch to BTC until we find more VIVO blocks.

That doesn't make any sense. Why can you not pay me the 2 VIVO you owe me from your stash of over 400?

what about the other people wishing to get paid out in that coin?  This is why payout in any coin other than BTC can be delayed and is subject on the pool mining them to pay you out.  It's a complex process.

Since supr nova is closing the zcoin mining pool, and I hate miningpoolhub, I am looking for alternatives.
you don't pick the coin you mine, you only pick the algorithm, and the pool serves you work for multiple coins and pays you in your selected coin.   see the zpool.ca mainpage for more, and also reading this whole thread is a good idea.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

Hi,
Thank you.

I.E.  no ETH.

what about the other people wishing to get paid out in that coin?  This is why payout in any coin other than BTC can be delayed and is subject on the pool mining them to pay you out.  It's a complex process.

you don't pick the coin you mine, you only pick the algorithm, and the pool serves you work for multiple coins and pays you in your selected coin.   see the zpool.ca mainpage for more, and also reading this whole thread is a good idea.

Ok thx,
let me reiterate my question, does zpool.ca support the Lyra2z algorithm then? ( which is what zcoin uses )
malthrax

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:03:10 AM

Ok thx,
let me reiterate my question, does zpool.ca support the Lyra2z algorithm then? ( which is what zcoin uses )

Right on the home page is the list of algorithms.  Did you bother to look?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:31:00 AM

Hi,
Thank you.

I.E.  no ETH.

Ok thx,
I remember seeing it before, but its not on there now... if it pops back on the list of algos on the upper right of the zpool.ca site, then its active.

crackfoo can comment more, or maybe he has in prior posts....

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:28:54 AM

I really feel for the hypothetical "other people". I hope they all continue to wait patiently and don't ask any questions about scheduling, minimum payments, why it's not even showing up as one of the neoscrypt coins right now, or why the balance continues to grow (426.96346807 VIVO). I'm pretty sure if it's actually paying people, the hundreds of VIVO coins is sufficient to do so. Then the balance will go down, and it would actually make sense to claim there's a shortage of that coin.  I thought it's supposed to exchange most of the alts for BTC anyways, so why is this pool sitting on thousands of dollars of VIVO for days?

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:13:29 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 06:43:57 AM by cryptominer420

I really feel for the hypothetical "other people". I hope they all continue to wait patiently and don't ask any questions about scheduling, minimum payments, why it's not even showing up as one of the neoscrypt coins right now, or why the balance continues to grow (426.96346807 VIVO). I'm pretty sure if it's actually paying people, the hundreds of VIVO coins is sufficient to do so. Then the balance will go down, and it would actually make sense to claim there's a shortage of that coin.  I thought it's supposed to exchange most of the alts for BTC anyways, so why is this pool sitting on thousands of dollars of VIVO for days?

The Key here is
"We are short of this currency (426.66249478 VIVO)."
Meaning that there are 426.66249478 that are owed out to people mining and the pool has 0.

I think a edit to the wording could make that clearer something like

We are currently short (x VIVO) Please select another currency or wait until we solve more VIVO blocks.

EDIT: Side note I have removed lyra2v2 from my bat as it is not paying out even close to the estimate.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]