Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:58:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279367 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:33:15 PM

Tried to find a definitive answer though 200+ pages but couldn't.
Is it possible to mine a particular coin (e.g. DGB)? (I mean to mine DGB and get BTC, not to get payouts in DGB)

Yes.  You can mine anything and get paid in BTC.  BTC is actually the only payout that's 100% guaranteed. In the miner you need to set your username to your BTC address and the pw to c=BTC
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Tried to find a definitive answer though 200+ pages but couldn't.
Is it possible to mine a particular coin (e.g. DGB)? (I mean to mine DGB and get BTC, not to get payouts in DGB)

You can not mine this coin on it's own (DGB) in the algo that it lives in as there are two other coins there as well, all three coins will be mined and then exchanged for the coin you want to be paid out in.

jagauthier

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Stratum issues.

[2018-02-19 19:37:54] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to timetravel.mine.zpool.ca port 3555: Timed out
[2018-02-19 19:37:54] ...retry after 30 seconds
malthrax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

Stratum issues.

[2018-02-19 19:37:54] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to timetravel.mine.zpool.ca port 3555: Timed out
That's good - you don't want to mine that crap coin anyways.
Ahmed_vip

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

please can any one give me a command for dual mining ETH on nanopool and XVG on zpool
jagauthier

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Stratum issues.

Well, technically, it's an algorithm.. not a coin.    But at the moment it's showing up as the most profitable with zpool. (for probably 5m)
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 03:32:06 PM by MagicSmoker

Stratum issues.

Well, technically, it's an algorithm.. not a coin.    But at the moment it's showing up as the most profitable with zpool. (for probably 5m)

You are both correct: timetravel is the name of the algorithm, but the only coin on Zpool that uses it is Machinecoin.

While Machinecoin looks like just another shitcoin, and wouldn't be worth holding on to, I have no qualms about mining it for auto-conversion to something with brighter prospects.

EDIT - in fact, 2 of my rigs are mining it now, converting to XVG on one and VTC on another.

EDIT 2 - and that proved to be a costly mistake, as even though timetravel was the most profitable algo for much of the last several hours according to NemosMiner, I received not a single Machinecoin... So, removed that algo from the list as something is clearly broken here. it looks like the time to find is quite long - 92 minutes - so might not get credit for my hashrate for awhile yet.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Denarius (Tribus algo) profitability just went through the roof - might have an orphan/fork situation here.

EDIT - maybe not, as 2 of the newly found blocks are getting confirmations.
salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

My rig switched over to timetravel sometime this morning, but while I had benchmarked my four 1070s at about 90 MH/s (using tp-ccminer) and was seeing ~87 MH/s when I checked just now, zpool is only showing 500 kH/s or less.  The 24-hour balance graph has definitely leveled off over the past few hours, compared to its usual rate of growth.  Is this an issue with the pool or with the mining software?  (I've disabled timetravel in the meantime; the rig's gone back to mining tribus.)

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

My rig switched over to timetravel sometime this morning, but while I had benchmarked my four 1070s at about 90 MH/s (using tp-ccminer) and was seeing ~87 MH/s when I checked just now, zpool is only showing 500 kH/s or less.  The 24-hour balance graph has definitely leveled off over the past few hours, compared to its usual rate of growth.  Is this an issue with the pool or with the mining software?  (I've disabled timetravel in the meantime; the rig's gone back to mining tribus.)

Mine is also showing almost no growth in a while.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Becca/Rapture

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

Would like to find out whether all miners support the purposeful and intentional degradation of a charity focused coin (RAP) by the atheists at zpool.ca?

Zpool is using your hashpower to target our coin, and then dump it on exchanges. It is having a severely negative effect on our value right now, and for what reason? Why do they autoswitch to RAP when there are other, much more profitable coins to mine? We have attempted to remedy this issue with them, but now it's clear that their strategy is solely an attempt to sabotage our project because of our religious affiliation.

Does everyone on Zpool want to lose out on profits in order to destroy our charity focused coin? Is it more important to hate Christians for their religion, than to help people in need worldwide?

We have some atheists and agnostics on our team, and they are horrified that someone promoting atheism would go so far as to attempt to sabotage a coin based on religion.

If Zpool admin took 2 minutes to look at our website, they'd see that our team is NOT all Christian, nor are we limiting our charity support to only faith based ones (read faq, and the campaigns under "spread the word")

This is outrageous, and disgusting that all the miners are losing out on profits because Zpool wants to mine a coin with lower profitability, for the sole purpose of lowering its value by dumping.
D3ZZ

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

I just got banned from their Discord channel, because of pointing Zpool that using pool and ppls hashpower to dump other coins and manipulating market in purposes of harm projects that ZPool hates is criminal.
And what he is thinking what he is doing...

How ppl can be happy with that?

JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:49:41 AM

Mine is also showing almost no growth in a while.
https://imgur.com/a/2kE2P

Looking ok here.... just bumps in profitability is my guess.  Some ports can have long runs of bad luck;  especially on high diff coins or if prices fluctuate.

Would like to find out whether all miners support the purposeful and intentional degradation of a charity focused coin (RAP) by the atheists at zpool.ca?

Zpool is using your hashpower to target our coin, and then dump it on exchanges. It is having a severely negative effect on our value right now, and for what reason? Why do they autoswitch to RAP when there are other, much more profitable coins to mine? We have attempted to remedy this issue with them, but now it's clear that their strategy is solely an attempt to sabotage our project because of our religious affiliation.

Does everyone on Zpool want to lose out on profits in order to destroy our charity focused coin? Is it more important to hate Christians for their religion, than to help people in need worldwide?

We have some atheists and agnostics on our team, and they are horrified that someone promoting atheism would go so far as to attempt to sabotage a coin based on religion.

If Zpool admin took 2 minutes to look at our website, they'd see that our team is NOT all Christian, nor are we limiting our charity support to only faith based ones (read faq, and the campaigns under "spread the word")

This is outrageous, and disgusting that all the miners are losing out on profits because Zpool wants to mine a coin with lower profitability, for the sole purpose of lowering its value by dumping.
but that's the thing;  you are making assumptions.

second;  if your coin had a real value and use;  it would be paid for and bought as such.... the market would show it.

If it isn't easy to generate, it; in turn would also have more value.

There are more facets to each scenario than just one narrow perspective that is based on assumptions.  Facts;  please.

Now;  I have no clue what that coin is; what port its on, how much hash goes to it, if its auxpow, or any other bit of reasoning.  

If its easy to generate, and there's people buying it at a given price;  or people want to be paid in it on the pool;  its value will drop as a result if supply is > demand.  Plain and simple.

I just got banned from their Discord channel, because of pointing Zpool that using pool and ppls hashpower to dump other coins and manipulating market in purposes of harm projects that ZPool hates is criminal.

I'm not even on the discord, so I can't comment on D3ZZ's post fully;  
But I will say if someone were banned, I could assume they were just raising conjecture based on assumptions..... over and over again.... or had piss poor behavior/language or were being flat-out abusive....  but then again, i'm not on the discord;  I have no clue about it, so I wont make a guess....
In lieu of a guess Ill just state the obvious reasons someone _could_ be banned as I did.

*see the difference on how I approached what I wanted to say to you compared to what you guyswanted to say about the pool?*

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

second;  if your coin had a real value and use;  it would be paid for and bought as such.... the market would show it.

There are more facets to each scenario than just one narrow perspective that is based on assumptions.  Facts;  please.

Now;  I have no clue what that coin is; what port its on, how much hash goes to it, if its auxpow, or any other bit of reasoning.  

If its easy to generate, and there's people buying it at a given price;  or people want to be paid in it on the pool;  its value will drop as a result if supply is > demand.  Plain and simple.

But I will say if someone were banned, I could assume they were just raising conjecture based on assumptions..... over and over again.... or had piss poor behavior/language or were being flat-out abusive....  but then again, i'm not on the discord;  I have no clue about it, so I wont make a guess....
In lieu of a guess Ill just state the obvious reasons someone _could_ be banned as I did.

*see the difference on how I approached what I wanted to say to you compared to what you guyswanted to say about the pool?*

I dropped this coin "RAP" off the neoscrypt port this morning at their "dev"'s request. Now they're in here flaming at me assuming I have ill intentions specifically cause of some beliefs, of lack there of.

The thanks I get.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2788625.msg30690721#msg30690721

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:58:07 AM

Yep;  people tend to just act without thinking often.  It's one of the reasons I left my customer support job running a business to go work as a mechanic years back.
I quit being a mechanic when I started taking over jobs at the auto shop and having to deal with customers, parts ordering etc.

Here he is removing network support of his coin; further impacting it in ways he does not see ahead to.    Some people have to learn the hard way I guess.

*edit just looked* rapture coin.   Name makes sense now.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:59:57 AM

*edit just looked* rapture coin.   Name makes sense now.

mhummm

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Becca/Rapture

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:03:43 AM

I dropped this coin "RAP" off the neoscrypt port this morning at their "dev"'s request. Now they're in here flaming at me assuming I have ill intentions specifically cause of some beliefs, of lack there of.

The thanks I get.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2788625.msg30690721#msg30690721

We were in the midst of a PM conversation on discord, and you banned me. Like I said - I would publicly apologize if we were wrong (about you dropping our coin). And I also offered to make a donation to your fave charity. I think this is a good opportunity for an honest and public discussion on the issue at hand here - atheists and what they are campaigning for - but also how they actually CAN work with religious folk, because at the end of the day, we both probably want the same things in life. Un-ban me, or come talk to us on discord. Shutting down the conversation accomplishes nothing.
Becca/Rapture

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

The conversation I was referring to:

http://our-rapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/zpool-msg.jpg
GPUaddict

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

Hi all! Smiley

Would anyone have any idea as to how many max connections I can make to zpool from one ip?

If I need a proxy, would you be kind enough to break this aspect down further?

I am currently running 6 rigs that will grow to 10 in the next two weeks and am considering moving a few to all rigs to zpool for equihash.

TIA!
jagauthier

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

If you mean miners.. use a stratum proxy.  If you mean the API.. it's one call every 10 seconds.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: