Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Xerox101

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I manage my emotions by take a deep breath and calm down my self. I was thinking all the decisions I made that goes mistakenly and I asked opinion with my partner and my relatives on what should I do and what will be the next step towards to achieve those things that I want. I really not panic coz this makes me weak. If I done mistake I see to it that this will not happen again.
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

During trading, logical reasoning should not be mix with emotional feelings. These two feelings are very dangerous when combine. You have stick to your trading plan and minimal adjustment should only be done in order to be successful. You should also test yourself if you are really a trader or you just want to hold the coin for long term investment. After you have identify this you need to make strict implementation of your chosen strategy.
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

Greetings!

I can manage my emotions by telling myself "I can do it". I am sure that we experienced big mistakes when we are trading. When I made mistakes, I keep myself calm and I am thinking a way for me to overcome all of my losses.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

Trading is much more about psychology than economy.
You need to understand what other people think, and you need to keep your emotions under control.
I don't know if it's really possible to learn to manage emotions, because it's something that it's parts of our character.
But we can learn to avoid to make impulsive and expensive decisions under their influence, and this is enough.

nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

I made mistakes and lost much because of my emotions, I've learned from my mistakes before, we have to be relaxed in investing and should not be emotional
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

I made mistakes and lost much because of my emotions, I've learned from my mistakes before, we have to be relaxed in investing and should not be emotional
Being relaxed will help you do your strategy, that is all what we need, our mind rather than our emotion because our emotion
is a traitor and it will make us dump in this risky kind of making money activity.
Trading can be easy if you are smart, meaning you act based on your strategy and now based on your emotion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

You yourself can tell if you are good in managing your emotion, if you have not mastered managing your emotion yet then you should not be aggressive in trading. According to defination emotion is an instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge. This means that the emotion is something spontaneousness and based in our experienxe. Most of the times you can't choose how do you feel or to remove a special emotion
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Yes, occasionally I do end up having a low outcome. At first I was constantly panicking especially if the coins I bought would suddenly drop down and tend to sell them without any profit. But good thing I changed that attitude and controlled my emotions. Emotions play a big role, because the more you are emotionally down more you'll lack in the development of good trading aspects. So possibly as we expect so we need to be, only then the profit will be ours
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

I am holding oon to something even if I take a risks of it most especially in trading because it is already a big business and it will be my loss if I don't do something about it. As much as I can I have to find ways and take control of it because in the end I know that everything has a way to get your goal in the future now that many people are globally competitive
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

Emotions is much attached to us since sometimes there are some circumstances that we can avoid to go with the flow on what are we feel.
I think we should always control ourselves and be professional in all aspects. Like what other people says “learned how to set your emotions aside from work”
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

Well, we need to understand and accept that we are human, and a part of to be human is to feel emotions. That's it.
It would be a long discussion about the utility of emotions, but the idea is that they exist to protect us in life or death situations.

So, when we are just making some crypto transactions, we are not really in "danger", but - facing a loss - the brain doesn't know it and reacts as it was under a tiger attack!

Of course this can be very disturbing, and - much more - it may lead us to make rash decisions, so it's mandatory to learn to keep our emotions - that are just neurological programs - under our control.

This is very possible, but requires effort and discipline.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

I think of a plan, write it down, tick off accomplished goals and I make the option to trade as hard as possible (ledger, multiple passwords, 2fa, etc).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

Honestly when I'm gamblin or trading altcoins I try to let profit and money be the only thing that holds me selling and buying due to the fact that I put money aside for this kind of stuff and am prepared to lose it at any moment.

Simply keep emotions out of it and only think about profit.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

Honestly when I'm gamblin or trading altcoins I try to let profit and money be the only thing that holds me selling and buying due to the fact that I put money aside for this kind of stuff and am prepared to lose it at any moment.

Simply keep emotions out of it and only think about profit.
There is no conflict when the price will go down because when you can afford what you invested, this would  give you enough room to relax.
Eventually when the coin is down, it will rise in the long run, so holding is really necessary to be at the right timing when selling at a profit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

it is difficult to manage our emotions if we don't learn anything because when we are watching the price in every exchange and then the price suddenly gets down, our emotions will telling to us to make fast sell for the coins. but sometimes this decision is not good because sometimes the price makes a little correction before it increases again. we need to learn more about managing our emotions so we don't get panic if the bad things happen and we can stay calm so we can find another solution to reduce the lost.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

it is difficult to manage our emotions if we don't learn anything because when we are watching the price in every exchange and then the price suddenly gets down, our emotions will telling to us to make fast sell for the coins. but sometimes this decision is not good because sometimes the price makes a little correction before it increases again. we need to learn more about managing our emotions so we don't get panic if the bad things happen and we can stay calm so we can find another solution to reduce the lost.
The thing is it should not be our emotion who will dictate us on what to do, hence even though it's hard to manage but we need to do it
in order for us to get our expectation. Managing our emotion is necessary because if not, we will be a weak person and trading would be hard for us
even if we will work for a longer period to develop our skills.

EinWert

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

If we are successful then the one versed in regulating emotion and satisfaction in gain, the size should be grateful for, not to get carried away mood
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Greetings!

You can manage your emotions well if you will always think positive. Controlling emotions are really important here in the trading world. You can lose your money if you can't control your emotions. It is better if we will focus on how we will improve our emotions.
anitayui

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

We need to calm down and control our emotion in trading, don't panic if the price fallin. Because panic can make us take the worst decision and make us lose our money. So, it's depends our self how to handle our emotion, use it as a good thing and we will find it was helpful into our trading.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

Greetings!

There are many traders who losing their money because they can't manage their emotions. Emotions are of the factors of trading. You can control your emotions if you have a lot of patience. There is a time that our emotions are the reasons why we make mistakes and bad decisions.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: