Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Prompt someone, please …
500 000 000 BOS were released. Three hours ago I looked at bosradar.com and saw that BosCoin distributed up to 501 507 650.0681053. Now I looked at bosradar.com and I see that BosCoin is distributed to 501 890 071.2411053, which is 100.378804248%. Does this mean that new BosCoin coins are being created? Does this mean that MainNet has started its work?

Here is the answer to your question

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759662.msg31430942#msg31430942

This post from the community manager explains the reason for the increase in bos supply.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

BOScoin Newsletter — March 5th, 2018

Leadership Restructure
Inhwan Kim is currently carrying out the role of CEO of BlockchainOS as well as President of the BOS Platform Foundation but has decided to dedicate his time towards the BOS Platform Foundation. Inhwan Kim has seen BOScoin grow significantly such as the fundraiser back in May last year and launch of TokenNet. Since then the team has grown both in development of the BOS Platform and in culture.

Former CTO Yezune Choi has now taken the role officially as the CEO of BlockchainOS. It was Yezune’s vision and ideology reflected in the white paper to begin with, so he would like to reiterate that his new role will not affect the direction and development of the BOS Platform.

The CTO role has been handed to Minhyo Bae. With his background in network, security and cryptography, Minhyo was fundamental to the development and release of the BOScoin TokenNet noting his efforts in optimization of the SCP. Minhyo is excited to take this role and believes he has a strong team to push the development of the Platform.

BOS Platform Development updates
As mentioned in the last newsletter, Iteration 4 concluded on February 23; the past week the team’s focus was on three key elements in order for a successful execution of Iteration 5 successfully including:

*a debrief of Iteration 4 work products;
*reviewing new technologies which could be incorporated into the BOS Platform; and
 identifying the focus work products for Iteration 5.
*Our team is very enthusiastic sharing their ideas for the development of the platform — below is a summary of the plan for
 Iteration 5.

https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-newsletter-march-5th-2018-8d67587ff572
leomaida

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:07:34 AM

Hi one question. What kind of equipment do I need to run a node? pc requirements, are there any ideas?

you can use a vps hosting service so it's running 24/7

hi, something like this? Do you know where I can get information on how to create the node?

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps.aspx

Hi one question. What kind of equipment do I need to run a node? pc requirements, are there any ideas?

just 1 pc running linux or MAC OS & and a stable internet connection. boscoin node does not require high configuration computer.

Do you think a Raspberry PI3 with Linux can work, or is the power too low?

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

you can use a vps hosting service so it's running 24/7

hi, something like this? Do you know where I can get information on how to create the node?

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps.aspx

just 1 pc running linux or MAC OS & and a stable internet connection. boscoin node does not require high configuration computer.

Do you think a Raspberry PI3 with Linux can work, or is the power too low?

You don't create a node, you need to have 40000 boscoin to be able to run the node.The details of the system requirements are not final yet, you may need to check back this thread when the team decides on the hardware part.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

steep platform. only I didn't understand how to properly calculate the rewards
dahemmer

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

Prompt someone, please …
500 000 000 BOS were released. Three hours ago I looked at bosradar.com and saw that BosCoin distributed up to 501 507 650.0681053. Now I looked at bosradar.com and I see that BosCoin is distributed to 501 890 071.2411053, which is 100.378804248%. Does this mean that new BosCoin coins are being created? Does this mean that MainNet has started its work?

Here is the answer to your question

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759662.msg31430942#msg31430942

This post from the community manager explains the reason for the increase in bos supply.

There has been an issue with the calculations on bosradar.com, the current supply is still 500 million BOS.

The post you are linking to is just an explanation on how new BOS is generated within the MainNet, but it's not active yet. MainNet launch is planned for July 2018.

BOScoin Community Volunteer
https://boscoin.io
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Tezos' greatest opponent should not be here. I still have not lost hope.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

The newsletter of yesterday contains pretty interesting material on under developed features and things. It seems that things are moving very slow here but consistency matter the most in the long run. It can bring huge fortune to its holders. I have increased my stake after seeing it this cheap.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

The newsletter of yesterday contains pretty interesting material on under developed features and things. It seems that things are moving very slow here but consistency matter the most in the long run. It can bring huge fortune to its holders. I have increased my stake after seeing it this cheap.
good news for holders, i want buy more but kucoin now is very hard to open maybe because kucoin add coin BTCP from hardfork BTC, i hope kucoin finish this problem, thank you for information sir
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

Tezos' greatest opponent should not be here. I still have not lost hope.

How do you call it Tezos opponent, may I know what factors have you considered in this comparison.I would love to see the differences and the key factors which would make this a Tezos spoiler.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Merited by Tribizz (2)

BOScoin platform has a lot of interesting features and now you can acquire so-called masternode for a cheap price. In my opinion it must rise in 2018. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leomaida

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Nobody can deny that those of us who are in this project are really investing in the long term. Never imagine that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a project will demand so much waiting haha. But if we do, it's because it has the potential to be a new Top 10 or more.

kld_hp

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

BOS reminds me of XRP. XRP really slept for a whole year then rose tremendously. BOS coin just a giant back-end BOS price will go to the moon
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

BOS reminds me of XRP. XRP really slept for a whole year then rose tremendously. BOS coin just a giant back-end BOS price will go to the moon

XRP rose due to fud created over Coinbase listing and boscoin is a winner here with no such gimmicks.I am waiting for the day boscoin takes over EOS in marketcap, so guess the price when this happens Wink
Tribizz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

BOScoin platform has a lot of interesting features and now you can acquire so-called masternode for a cheap price. In my opinion it must rise in 2018. 
Am with you on that, BOScoin is surely going to the moon  Grin Grin
kld_hp

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

XRP rose due to fud created over Coinbase listing and boscoin is a winner here with no such gimmicks.I am waiting for the day boscoin takes over EOS in marketcap, so guess the price when this happens Wink
Recently there is more information about blockchain 3.0 BOScoin really worthy of this name. Coincidentally, ARCblock claims to be blockchain 3.0, while ARC blocks do not even have a blockchain. But they did very well marketing. Also boscoin is a real project, has its own blockchain, but marketking seems fainter than arcblock
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

Recently there is more information about blockchain 3.0 BOScoin really worthy of this name. Coincidentally, ARCblock claims to be blockchain 3.0, while ARC blocks do not even have a blockchain. But they did very well marketing. Also boscoin is a real project, has its own blockchain, but marketking seems fainter than arcblock

Agreed with you there is no effective marketing campaign for this project that's the big reason why this is not getting the attention from big players. They must do something nice to run a proper marketing campaign about this teach which could be helpful for a steady rise.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Agreed with you there is no effective marketing campaign for this project that's the big reason why this is not getting the attention from big players. They must do something nice to run a proper marketing campaign about this teach which could be helpful for a steady rise.

I see if you go to bosnode.com on the left token distribution model I see they have a Kucoin Lottery so they probably made a deal with Kucoin to run a Campaign for few million coins.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Coinmarketcap.com listing is crucial.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

I see if you go to bosnode.com on the left token distribution model I see they have a Kucoin Lottery so they probably made a deal with Kucoin to run a Campaign for few million coins.

There is no such information on kucoin site about the lottery, is there any specific news on when this is going to be available? ...Price is back to above ico and trading over 3000 sat now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: