Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31052 times)
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

Withdrawals to e-pay now is available. Better than nothing.
At least people that have some money in the Cetobeto now can transfer the bitcoins to another platform.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

I Want CetoBeto to be Alive -- please think twice again - its one time investment on software * branded | You know I am working in your site to buy one life time software - I have read all your pain points.. There is nothing wrong in trying one good branded bitcoin software for your wallet..

I feel in Donaldcoins site you faced similar kind of situations I can understand and not to repeat this for CetoBeto - its just 6 months old not even 1 year  Cry

Having started last September 2016, CetoBeto has been on line for less than 5 months.
Are you sure you are referring to CetoBeto?  Huh

what is that you do here? Tacio2014? February 5th 2017 - 6 months...

What? Are you using the same calendar that we are using?
September 5, 2016 to January 28, 2017 is less than 5 months!  Cheesy

You seem to do useless talks? September 5th - October 5th - November 5th - December 5th - Jan 5th - Feb 5th (i.e 6 th month) i.e next week Sunday 5th Feb.. STOP it Tacio2014 Movie Land... Shocked
5th september to 5th october - 1 month
5th october to 5th november - 1 month
5th november to 5th december - 1 month
5th december to 5th januari - 1 month
5th januari to 5th februari - 1 month

So we are in the 5th month now Wink

dhee7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:47:10 PM

5 mth 5 year 5 week 5 day doesnt matter.. scam is scam
but this site is not scam imo.. scam and not paying is not the same..
scam is if an owner run with the investment.. this site give warning beforehand.. return investment and pay some (hopefully all) the free user profit..
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Site is under review by new buyer. that's why i removed (on sale) notice, because i want some members to be little active for one week to have good results for new buyer.

hope he will give me answer within one week, if site sold i hope everything will be solved and site will run again as normal.

if site not sold, i'm going to close it next week.

notice :
if you have 100,000 to 1,000,000 satoshi i will pay it now just contact us asking for manual withdraw, lower balance and higher balances are complex for me to be paid at this time. sorry
If you are honest and will pay, here's my address,  3JZ4czsvCna1Hd6fei71kB9mQ1JDsP8HFf
my balance is 0.00950 .. i wait to see if you honest or not ?!

please contact me from your registered email to cetobeto@gmail.com  Wink
my email is ayman_1@mail.ru

sorry but email is not registered. maybe you used other email ?
can you please tell me username ?

and please use email to get paid manually, not here
user name is : GLOB
address as i gave you before

PM sent for your account info.
please confirm if correct.
the owner scammer. i had balance about 0.0311 and he told me that he will send and then he sent me about 0.00311 and when i complain .. he time me to login and make withdrawal and when i login i found my balance is 00000 .
as i said , he is a SCAMMER
xmann10

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

withdraw now activated for limited time.
please be hurry because site will be closed within next week.

advice : withdraw all your balances now  Wink

Welcome
I sent the deposit of the day and the site now to Aidf depends clouds

My site is xmann10
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

withdraw now activated for limited time.
please be hurry because site will be closed within next week.

advice : withdraw all your balances now  Wink
he will not pay .. i had more than 0.03 , he payed just 0.003 and told me that's it .. and after i found my balance 0000
really SCAMMER

Welcome
I sent the deposit of the day and the site now to Aidf depends clouds

My site is xmann10
Brayam717

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:18:17 PM

hourly withdraw option disabled (0.4 already spent like magic)
ePay still active and 0.06 remaining

i will try to activate withdraw again when possible. i hope to pay all members.

please notice, members with 0.03 btc or more requests keep on pending (i can't pay at the moment).
they are 5 pending payments now with total of ~0.15 btc

i will try to pay all members as possible, i will not take any profits from site before closing or selling it.

Hi, my username is Brayam717 bitcoin adress:13Py2dErjmFWw5TcVczZshHnZa45Pp39kL 24.997 satoshi,
When do you enable payments?
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:29:05 PM

please notice, members with 0.03 btc or more requests keep on pending (i can't pay at the moment).

i will try to pay all members as possible, i will not take any profits from site before closing or selling it.

Hi, my username is Brayam717 bitcoin adress:13Py2dErjmFWw5TcVczZshHnZa45Pp39kL 24.997 satoshi,
PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND . he is a SCAMMER just paid for account he already he have or work for him .. and will not pay for anybody esle .. he stile about 0.03 from my balance !!!!!!!!!!!!
dhee7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND . he is a SCAMMER just paid for account he already he have or work for him .. and will not pay for anybody esle .. he stile about 0.03 from my balance !!!!!!!!!!!!

are you a paying member or free? if free its not right to say scammer.. scam is an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people.. cause hes not tricking ppl and we are the one that want to join.. but if ure paying member and its true then i cant say any.. maybe he mistakenly see 0.03411.. dnt know..
 but think its better not make other ppl panic.. maybe ure special case.. just give him a bit more time and let other decide by theirself..
watson1954

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

I am like most people. Smallish balance ~40k

If the owner of the site cannot afford to pay out then why does he does not give the site (no cost) to someone who will and who belieives he/she can make it sustainable.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

I am like most people. Smallish balance ~40k

If the owner of the site cannot afford to pay out then why does he does not give the site (no cost) to someone who will and who belieives he/she can make it sustainable.
I'm 99% sure I could do that, if he'd be willing to give the site for free, lol, but I highly doubt this will ever happen
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

I Want CetoBeto to be Alive -- please think twice again - its one time investment on software * branded | You know I am working in your site to buy one life time software - I have read all your pain points.. There is nothing wrong in trying one good branded bitcoin software for your wallet..

I feel in Donaldcoins site you faced similar kind of situations I can understand and not to repeat this for CetoBeto - its just 6 months old not even 1 year  Cry

Having started last September 2016, CetoBeto has been on line for less than 5 months.
Are you sure you are referring to CetoBeto?  Huh

what is that you do here? Tacio2014? February 5th 2017 - 6 months...

What? Are you using the same calendar that we are using?
September 5, 2016 to January 28, 2017 is less than 5 months!  Cheesy

You seem to do useless talks? September 5th - October 5th - November 5th - December 5th - Jan 5th - Feb 5th (i.e 6 th month) i.e next week Sunday 5th Feb.. STOP it Tacio2014 Movie Land... Shocked
5th september to 5th october - 1 month
5th october to 5th november - 1 month
5th november to 5th december - 1 month
5th december to 5th januari - 1 month
5th januari to 5th februari - 1 month

So we are in the 5th month now Wink

In advance I have wrote that Feb 05th - March 05th--6th month move will happen....Open Challenge...Honest Players need this Faucet.... Grin
Russian Anonimous

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

MR. DONALDBITCOIN,
We warn You first and last time. You have to paid to all Russian, Belarus and Ukrain Users!
There were no closures of the site without payment to citizens of Russia, Belarus and Ukrain.
. We will find you everywhere. In a year, two, three, etc.
For us it is not a problem. Russian KGB works well and always. No one will escape justice. Winters are cold and prison in Siberia.
We will never forget. Make payment and we'll forget about you. You are still young and don't mess with us.
Otherwise, we will bring you to Russia and will be tried for cyber fraud. When we do it doesn't matter. but it will be.
Don't lie to us. Make the payment and you're free.....
Russian KGB warn one time.
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:53:09 PM

i gave him  time and i sent him many msg's but not reply at all after paid that fukin 0.003 .. my balance more than what he paid 100 time and now my balance 0000 on his fuckin site .. !!!!!!!!

are you a paying member or free? if free its not right to say scammer.. scam is an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people.. cause hes not tricking ppl and we are the one that want to join.. but if ure paying member and its true then i cant say any.. maybe he mistakenly see 0.03411.. dnt know..
 but think its better not make other ppl panic.. maybe ure special case.. just give him a bit more time and let other decide by theirself..
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

MR. DONALDBITCOIN,
We warn You first and last time. You have to paid to all Russian, Belarus and Ukrain Users!
There were no closures of the site without payment to citizens of Russia, Belarus and Ukrain.
For us it is not a problem. Russian KGB works well and always. No one will escape justice. Winters are cold and prison in Siberia.
We will never forget. Make payment and we'll forget about you. You are still young and don't mess with us.
Otherwise, we will bring you to Russia and will be tried for cyber fraud. When we do it doesn't matter. but it will be.
This is from Putin himself. Hi mr Putin.
dhee7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:24:35 PM

MR. DONALDBITCOIN,
rofl im falling from my chair
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

MR. DONALDBITCOIN,
he is a scammer . i had more than 0.03 and he just sent to me 0.003 and told me that's all. when i login in i found my balance 0000 !!!
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

MR. DONALDBITCOIN,

I am serious fan of Putin - Russia -- Russia and India -- Putin and Narendra Modi Prime Minister of India -Both have signed a deal Industrial Business in India by Russians  Roll Eyes
dhee7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

[/quote]
he is a scammer . i had more than 0.03 and he just sent to me 0.003 and told me that's all. when i login in i found my balance 0000 !!!

[/quote]
from all the comment im guessing that ure one of the haters.. as far i know no haters hv invested on the site.. and if ure free then theres no1 that patient to collect till 0.03 and never withdraw..
dont know tho.. 0.03 means more than 1 m.. better if u have proof.. wonder what happen if their money is more than 100k-1m satoshi
just wanna say.. give some time.. better not to make other member panic and let them decide by theirself.. so far i see most get their money back.. (100k-1m stoshi)
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

[/quote]
from all the comment im guessing that ure one of the haters.. as far i know no haters hv invested on the site.. and if ure free then theres no1 that patient to collect till 0.03 and never withdraw..
dont know tho.. 0.03 means more than 1 m.. better if u have proof.. wonder what happen if their money is more than 100k-1m satoshi
just wanna say.. give some time.. better not to make other member panic and let them decide by theirself.. so far i see most get their money back.. (100k-1m stoshi)
[/quote]
how much he pay for you to do this post !!! i can give you the prove from private msg here that he sent to me !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: