Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling and Superstition  (Read 16990 times)
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:35:27 PM

Seriously doing all this you will become superstitious. A superstitious person is who believes in weird stuff according to his religion and a religious person doesn't gamble so if yoi think do all this will help you any way forget it there are many better ways of earning money don't waste it on gambling

Not all Superstitious people are religious, there are times where this person who believes so much on Superstitions are just part of their culture or just a passed trait by their surroundings. Also, there are some "religous person" who are also gambling, there are even some time where I've seen a priest gambling but just for fun. A luck based guess can never be connected to a non scientific one.
That's it religious people gambling for fun would mean you are doing something against the cultural rules playing for fun that is just a personal satisfaction what is wronf is wrong if you consider yourself religious then why even gamble as it wrong basicslly all these priest are nothing but making money churches only want to make money they have big big stadiums

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:49:31 PM

Seriously doing all this you will become superstitious. A superstitious person is who believes in weird stuff according to his religion and a religious person doesn't gamble so if yoi think do all this will help you any way forget it there are many better ways of earning money don't waste it on gambling

Not all Superstitious people are religious, there are times where this person who believes so much on Superstitions are just part of their culture or just a passed trait by their surroundings. Also, there are some "religous person" who are also gambling, there are even some time where I've seen a priest gambling but just for fun. A luck based guess can never be connected to a non scientific one.
That's it religious people gambling for fun would mean you are doing something against the cultural rules playing for fun that is just a personal satisfaction what is wronf is wrong if you consider yourself religious then why even gamble as it wrong basicslly all these priest are nothing but making money churches only want to make money they have big big stadiums

However, still myths and some superstitious belief has to belief if the person have the religious thought more that normal person. In gambling most of the time luck factor  is working for anyone and they will a 3 or 5 bitcoins in that day. Choose with the bet option if you are lucky you will win for sure.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:03:45 PM

However, still myths and some superstitious belief has to belief if the person have the religious thought more that normal person. In gambling most of the time luck factor  is working for anyone and they will a 3 or 5 bitcoins in that day. Choose with the bet option if you are lucky you will win for sure.

I don't that it has anything to do with the religious thing.

Some people believe in supstitious things and they don't feel any connection to reglious or something like that.
It all depends on the person but I believe that people who are  believing in superstitious  may tend more to believe in a religion.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

I believe in superstition and try to wear those clothes in which I have good winnings. Sometimes it helps, and sometimes not very lucky. Maybe there are some more secrets out there.
"Faith is the knowledge of heart that does not need a proof" -Khalil Gibran-
If someone firmly believes in something, it will definitely come in his way. This is how nature works. I am not a superstitious but I believe it works for some people. Facts don't leave a space for possibilities.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

I also use a superstitious pattern but I prefer to call it a positive suggestion, I always gamble in the same hour because I feel in that hour will bring good luck. Although this superstition is actually logically very influential on the crowd at that time. This is not so bad as I'm not doing anything out of logic.
Just do whatever you believe will give you a win, being superstitious gives additional fun to us as a gambler and whatever work to us may not work to others so let's mind our own business and keep experimenting. Nowadays, I think only few gamblers are doing it because mostly the young gamblers would rather be realistic and based their decision in gambling on things that could help them analyze.
Actually i also think superstition to gambling but sometimes i think also about realistic. For me the gamble is between lucky and unlucky us, most people say people who gamble can not be rich but for me it's just a nonsense talk because for me the gamble is the same as the challenge.

In gambling people will gain experiences whether it's good or bad one. They will remember the time when they got lucky and unlucky. And then superstition comes. They will remember what things that made them lucky and try to use it again in the next sessions in the hope they will get the same luck as before, vice versa.

Good observation there dude and that actually makes a lot of sense. What worked for someone previously may make them think that that's what makes them lucky. That may lead to a superstitious belief that some routine may actually affect their luck both in a negative or positive way.

although proven to be real,
but we have to replace every gambling session we get,
change the strategy we apply in each session,
and for that we should be able to have another option in every game

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:05:20 AM

Superstition is the key of every gamblers to be win, because they believe this is a big part when they gamble they believe that this superstition can improve their winnings. But i don't believe in superstition because skills is the best when you gamble and strategy also. Maybe sometimes it works but not always. There's nothing wrong when every gamblers believe in superstition because it is their beliefs. There are many common superstition that everyone practices.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:06:46 AM

Superstition is the key of every gamblers to be win, because they believe this is a big part when they gamble they believe that this superstition can improve their winnings. But i don't believe in superstition because skills is the best when you gamble and strategy also. Maybe sometimes it works but not always. There's nothing wrong when every gamblers believe in superstition because it is their beliefs. There are many common superstition that everyone practices.
I don't think every gambler base their luck in the superstitions that they have, it's somewhat a positive outlook if you think that you are lucky because it affects your decision and that's what matters because it's all in the mind. Gambling is definitely easy to learn but it's also easy to lose money too, you need to have experience in order to have the best outcome.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:26:37 AM

I've tried to come to a person who is clever about the unseen world. and asked for the number I would put on the bet but after I tried it was the same. nonsense. it may be that people who believe in it are in luck not by superstition or anything else
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:30:46 AM

I believe in superstition and try to wear those clothes in which I have good winnings. Sometimes it helps, and sometimes not very lucky. Maybe there are some more secrets out there.
Well, I feel funny because your superstitions, I never believed in superstition, I always thought that everything was based on science to explain, although there were many problems that science did not explain but sooner or later, scientists also discover that. In gambling, if you are lucky, you will be lucky and if you are not lucky, you will be unlucky, wear clothes or anything can not change that, you wear clothes that you think it brings luck to you because you have signs of despair, and you need something called trust for you to rely on it

You might be right but you cannot deny that sometimes a certain thing saves you from accidents or makes you lucky whenever you brought or just with you.
I dont say they are magical but if that belief makes you boost your confidence into playing more with courage then why not?
In poker you will lose whenever the other players feel your fear of backing out and you cannot even bluff. They can smell that.
So this superstitions could somehow make you comfortable while you are in the game.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:52:24 AM

I do believe in superstitions sometimes. Like what you've said to wear favorite shirts, to wear shoes that has experience in winning or you wore when you won a contest or something. And sometimes you just call it a lucky shirt or shoes. Still, while believing in it a part of me does not convince to believe. I mean there is a big difference in gambling and superstitions. And at the end of the day, your luck will tell you so.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:16:18 AM

I do believe in superstitions sometimes. Like what you've said to wear favorite shirts, to wear shoes that has experience in winning or you wore when you won a contest or something. And sometimes you just call it a lucky shirt or shoes. Still, while believing in it a part of me does not convince to believe. I mean there is a big difference in gambling and superstitions. And at the end of the day, your luck will tell you so.
If you believe in luck you will do superstitious things sometimes.
It's not new to us especially for those who are long time gamblers, although we value our skills but we do believe in our luck as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rinsend

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:43:24 PM

It's not new to us especially for those who are long time gamblers, although we value our skills but we do believe in our luck as well.

I think luck is not the thing that stopped in gambling,
it is the thing that protects from defeat,
I think luck will only be a surprise when we get a win on the random gambling we do

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

I think luck will only be a surprise when we get a win on the random gambling we do

Yes I agree most of the gamblers are very superstitious even before they gamble. I believe it's part of their culture especially in asian countries where they always believe like in yingyang, feng shui.. etc. These becoming their practices way back in the old years.
Rinsend

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Yes I agree most of the gamblers are very superstitious even before they gamble. I believe it's part of their culture especially in asian countries where they always believe like in yingyang, feng shui.. etc. These becoming their practices way back in the old years.

this makes no sense when they link gambling with yingyang, feng shui and the like.
I think that's the stupid thing they do to make them feel confident while gambling

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

this makes no sense when they link gambling with yingyang, feng shui and the like.
I think that's the stupid thing they do to make them feel confident while gambling
Not makes sense doesn't mean it should work right?
Just take it easy , gambling always about to play something include play with the superstition itself.
As long as you did not get addicted and doing crazy stuff that makes you or people around you get hurt , to believe in superstition is fine as it is fun.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:02:35 AM

It is a famous saying, "If you will think positive, good things will happen to you". If people believe in superstitions then there life will revolve around it. We cannot deny the luck factor in any case and if a gambler wins more in slots or dice, then obviously his fate is on his side.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:20:26 PM

It is a famous saying, "If you will think positive, good things will happen to you". If people believe in superstitions then there life will revolve around it. We cannot deny the luck factor in any case and if a gambler wins more in slots or dice, then obviously his fate is on his side.
Yes, your mind is just like magnet. It is going to attract things it is filled with or occupied by. Try to think positive so that good things happen to you and superstitious things are not educated people and we should stop even others from believing in all these nonsense. Luck does count in gambling.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:43:30 PM

I just wanna know if you guys are supertitious when playing or gambling?

I will admit I'm very supertitious when going to a land based casino. Grin
1. I choose the number of parking slot that I will park. Usually it should have my favorite number 111,777 etc.
2. I don't want to wait for someone if he or she is going to go with in the casino.
3. I wear the same shirt that I won big.

And a lot more..

How about you? are you sepertitious?  Smiley

I also have my superstition when gambling. When gambling I don't want being watched by other people because I think it brings bad luck. I don't put any chips or money that I've put on the table into my pocket while gambling. I keep them after playing. I don't borrow money when gambling, I think it's not good and will bring you bad luck.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:49:34 PM

I just wanna know if you guys are supertitious when playing or gambling?

I will admit I'm very supertitious when going to a land based casino. Grin
1. I choose the number of parking slot that I will park. Usually it should have my favorite number 111,777 etc.
2. I don't want to wait for someone if he or she is going to go with in the casino.
3. I wear the same shirt that I won big.

And a lot more..

How about you? are you sepertitious?  Smiley

I also have my superstition when gambling. When gambling I don't want being watched by other people because I think it brings bad luck. I don't put any chips or money that I've put on the table into my pocket while gambling. I keep them after playing. I don't borrow money when gambling, I think it's not good and will bring you bad luck.

Superstition can not help you in gambling, that is just in your head and results are on some other place. Depends which games you
play, cause not all the games are same you need to have different approach. You can wear same T-shirt but that is just a shirt, you
will smell badly, that has no connection with gambling and luck in gambling.
   Superstition, praying, etc to win in gambling is funny to me. Casinos, sports book play against you, we play against them, prepare
yourself in best way against them and you will have more chances to win.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rinsend

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:02:39 AM

Not makes sense doesn't mean it should work right?
Just take it easy , gambling always about to play something include play with the superstition itself.
As long as you did not get addicted and doing crazy stuff that makes you or people around you get hurt , to believe in superstition is fine as it is fun.

although I am addicted in gambling and it will not affect anything to the people around me.
whether I win or lose.
when I win I will not have anything in the people around me,
and when I lose I will not borrow anything from them,
so this is just a gambling problem I play with all the superstitions people say in every gambling I play

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: