Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289387 times)
mihej

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

Day 3 of my comparison between Nemosminer on MiningPoolHub vs. NiceHash just ticked over and so far NiceHash is well ahead with 1.08846 mBTC earned vs. 0.89968 mBTC for Nemosminer/MiningPoolHub, or about 20% more.

I'll do a more detailed write-up in a new thread when the test ends on Thursday (after 1 full week of mining) but NiceHash has been ahead pretty much the entire time so it's going to take a miracle for Nemosminer to win at this point.

Please post your findings!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizmanza

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:55:26 PM by wizmanza

Hi, does this miner supports more than 10 GPU? if so, is there setting in bat file to tell it to use ALL in stead of 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

(it does not seem to like the ,10 and ,11)

Thanks

Wiz

Any1 that can help me please?
drexciyan

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

well so far im not impressed with nemos... i rly wish i didnt need to say this but calculating in btc, nicehash is paying off better.
but then... to not see that greedy nicehash smiley makes me feel better.
guess problem aint nemosminer but miningpoolhub that need to update coins that can be mined. meanwhile i will try the other pools, with nemosminer.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

Saw your conversation and wanted to get an opinion.
Im mining on MPH now, but saw some reccomendations for Ahashpool. Checked it out, and it seems interesting (more algos and coins), but it seems to autoexchange everything to BTC only. I prefer to get my earnings in ETH since i believe more in it and dont have the transaction price/time issues (im mining with only 2 x gtx1070, so transaction price is important).
Any reccomendations on best pool to autoexchange to ETH? Or MPH would be the best option?

I'm not entirely sure, but I *think* Zergpool.com will let you specify another coin besides BTC for autoconversion. It also let's you mine multiple coins with the same algo (e.g. - Neoscrypt), auto-converting them all to a single coin that you specify (both with a payment address and by setting the password to c=XXX, where XXX is the coin symbol; e.g. - BTC).

The homepage for the pool shows conversion to BTC in all the examples, but it seems to suggest that other coins can be chosen. I am testing Zergpool right now with a single RX 570 mining Neoscrypt auto-converting to BTC, but if the test results are promising - and so far they are - then I will next try setting a different target coin, likely ETH as well.

BTW - only a little more than a day to go in the Nemosminer/MPH vs. NiceHash test w/ dueling 1080s and NH is still well ahead...

millsys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:07:51 PM

well so far im not impressed with nemos... i rly wish i didnt need to say this but calculating in btc, nicehash is paying off better.
guess problem aint nemosminer but miningpoolhub that need to update coins that can be mined. meanwhile i will try the other pools, with nemosminer.

With Bitcoin falling and altcoins falling for the last 2 days its unfair to compare to what you were making with NiceHash prior to crypto falling.  MiningPoolHub doesn't help either...  Try ahashpool

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
jmayniac

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

did you provide your wallet address once or twice in de settings.php file? Should be there only once, I had provided it in the api url as well. Stupid mistake but because of this the grabber would not work while exchange rate worked.

Yes, I added my address only behind wallet_api.

The logger is working for you?
Same here, v2.1 is completely broken for me.

I setup version 1.0, but it is giving me incomplete results.  Sometimes it reports 0 earnings and that throws off the whole calculations.  I tried it for a day, but it was under reporting what I was actually earning.  That is useless to me.
passteque

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

try ahashpool or at least Nicehash port with nemosminer (so you have better miner soft). Both can give you easy +10%.
Benjyshwa

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

With Bitcoin falling and altcoins falling for the last 2 days its unfair to compare to what you were making with NiceHash prior to crypto falling.  MiningPoolHub doesn't help either...  Try ahashpool

Interested as to why MPH is not as a good as ahashpool?

Cheers.
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Interested as to why MPH is not as a good as ahashpool?

Cheers.
MPH is great for AMD cards but if you're using nvidia they don't have a lot of the most profitable coins to make it as profitable as ahash.  I have a couple cpu miners and 1 1060 there but I'm trying something out to see how it works.  I really haven't mined much there because it was quite a bit less profitable than even zpool.
primo1983

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

NemosMiner whatsapp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/A9jrZSkJ0aW0Qbl0NAIOWY
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

It may be the pool nemo uses for the 5min donated mining time?

Ahhhh that makes sense, thanks! I set my donated time to 2min. I will temporarily set it to zero just to see if it stops trying to connect to that pool. regards

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

I'm not entirely sure, but I *think* Zergpool.com will let you specify another coin besides BTC for autoconversion. It also let's you mine multiple coins with the same algo (e.g. - Neoscrypt), auto-converting them all to a single coin that you specify (both with a payment address and by setting the password to c=XXX, where XXX is the coin symbol; e.g. - BTC).

The homepage for the pool shows conversion to BTC in all the examples, but it seems to suggest that other coins can be chosen. I am testing Zergpool right now with a single RX 570 mining Neoscrypt auto-converting to BTC, but if the test results are promising - and so far they are - then I will next try setting a different target coin, likely ETH as well.

BTW - only a little more than a day to go in the Nemosminer/MPH vs. NiceHash test w/ dueling 1080s and NH is still well ahead...

I am really interested to see the results of this. Could you please DM me a link to the new thread once you have created it? Also, could you add withdrawal fees to your comparison? NH is quite expensive to withdraw from. Regards

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nokia555

Activity: 392
Merit: 266

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

I have released a multi miner support for EthMonitoring v0.0.30 (https://ethmonitoring.com/site/faq), if anybody wants to try out: https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring/releases

AdaxMan

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

Hi to everyone! Minerx117, thanks for your work Smiley
first of all, sorry for my english if i made many mistakes.

I have 2 PCs, one with 1080 and second with 2x1060 6gb.
And there is some problem with values in nemosminer and what i actually get on ahashpool. On each PC for top algo nemosminer shows value about 0.8 mBTC/day, so for both i expect 1.4-1.6 mBTC/day. But on ahashpool for last 24h i see only 0.56 mBTC of income. Is this correct or something is going wrong?
cable_loco

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:29:09 PM by cable_loco

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

To everyone asking about discrepancies regarding the projected (estimated) income and actual earned, please understand that, the values shown by NEMOSMINER are just that, they provide an ESTIMATED based on POOL and COIN market values at that particular time.

Like the website "what to mine" these figures are just estimates values based on historical and actual data, keep in mind the youtube mining craze have shut difficulty to the moon, as more people jump into mining tokens needs to be divided between more people. (less earnings)

Once this estimation is made and you start mining its up to the POOL (not nemosminer) to calculate your earned shared and then this shares (TOKENS) go to the exchanges to be sold/exchnage for BTC by the time your token get to the exchanges (the value could have gone down or up) and then you also need to subtract the pool and/or miner FEES

REPEAT AFTER ME: ALL THIS NUMBERS ARE JUST ESTIMATES, NO ONE CAN PREDICT EXACT EARNINGS OR PROFITS, THE ALTCOIN MARKET ITS VERY VOLATILE.

just look around the forums:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959495.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854657.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838990.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925830.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843980.0

If you want this figures to be just a tiny bit more realistic, you can try single algo or coin mining, or increase your interval time to say 900 seconds or more in memos or reduce to amount of algos that you want to mine.

In my case, I have seen my earning decrease just like everyone else (ALTCOIN MARKET ITS VERY VOLATILE) however my estimated earnings are about 85% accurate. I only mine xevan,hsr,phi,bitcore,x17,Nist5,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt at 900 seconds intervals. this reduces frequent switching increasing my probability of earning more tokens per block/algo. but at the end of the day it all depends of the values of your tokens when the hit the exchanges.

PS: Please forgive my grammar as English is not my primary language.

Adios.

@Minerx117. perhaps adding a disclaimer in the miner readme or front page can help set more realistics expectations.

Disclaimer: I am not an crypto expert nor a programmer. All this information I have shared it is my personal opinion and understanding of how things works, and I could be wrong.

Thanks.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

I am really interested to see the results of this. Could you please DM me a link to the new thread once you have created it? Also, could you add withdrawal fees to your comparison? NH is quite expensive to withdraw from. Regards

Testing will end at 3:30pm today (about 5 hours from now) for 1 week of total run time. I will then need to let MPH settle all of the coin exchanges to get the final tally and I'm not sure how long that will take; probably a few hours at least.

The way I understand it, NH charges 2% fee to transfer to/from their internal wallet - I'm not really sure when that comes into play as this is my first time using NH, but I am outraged nonetheless that I have to pay any fee to transfer money between internal wallets. However, there is no fee to transfer BTC from NH to Coinbase, so that is where I will be sending my NH earnings.

Conversely, there will be a fee to transfer BTC from MPH to an external wallet - e.g., Coinbase, Bittrex, Cryptopia... even that train wreck, stocks.exchange - so I will send that balance to my Bittrex account, as it is actually useful for trading. I will then have to wait some unknown number of hours for both transfers to clear so I'm guessing I'll be posting my new comparison thread tomorrow.

I will list the algos I enabled in NH and MPH since I did not let either program use all that were available. I have no idea whether all of the algos I did enable were used by either miner and, frankly, I don't much care; the whole point of auto-switching miners is to do that work for you, so if I have to micromanage what algos are used and when then I might as well mine single coins (which, btw, is what I primarily do  Grin ).

I can't promise you I'll remember to PM you when I post the new thread but I'll try. I also have some other comparisons running at the moment so I'll be pretty busy today and tomorrow writing everything up.

puch0021

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

I've tested Ahash pool vs Hash Refinery vs Nicehash since 1/21 using 7x1060 6gb and 8x1060 3gb. The overclock's were similar but not identical -- if I standardize the % difference in overclock and average hash rate (generously 8% comparing the fastest rig vs slowest by hash rate), Ahash was still dead last with an additional 8% to the profits. In one week the difference was 1.5 mBTC between the highest and lowest profit pools. I even flipped the fastest rig by hash rate to Ahash for the last two days and no change in rankings.

*I used Awesome miner NOT Nemosminer to poll the 24 hour profitability API as displayed by Ahash and Hash Refinery every 30 minutes with a 5% difference in profitability to change algorithm. I used current profitability for Nicehash with 10 minute polls, 3% change difference in profitability.  I disabled ethereum for the 8x1060 rig 3gb for the test during the first week (Samsung > Micron memory found on the 6gb rigs). This resulted in primarily core dependent algorithms being used which evened up YIIMP pools vs Nicehash.

I'd advise everyone to do their own tests in parallel, I was surprised with the results.

I'd like to see others do similar tests with as many of the variables under control.
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

I've tested Ahash pool vs Hash Refinery vs Nicehash since 1/21 using 7x1060 6gb and 8x1060 3gb. The overclock's were similar but not identical -- if I standardize the % difference in overclock and average hash rate (generously 8% comparing the fastest rig vs slowest by hash rate), Ahash was still dead last with an additional 8% to the profits. In one week the difference was 1.5 mBTC between the highest and lowest profit pools. I even flipped the fastest rig by hash rate to Ahash for the last two days and no change in rankings.

*I used Awesome miner NOT Nemosminer to poll the 24 hour profitability API as displayed by Ahash and Hash Refinery every 30 minutes with a 5% difference in profitability to change algorithm. I used current profitability for Nicehash with 10 minute polls, 3% change difference in profitability.  I disabled ethereum for the 8x1060 rig 3gb for the test during the first week (Samsung > Micron memory found on the 6gb rigs). This resulted in primarily core dependent algorithms being used which evened up YIIMP pools vs Nicehash.

I'd advise everyone to do their own tests in parallel, I was surprised with the results.

I'd like to see others do similar tests with as many of the variables under control.

The only one I did was 2x 1070 Ahash vs. 2x 1070 zpool and Ahash was almost 30% better than zpool when algo switching on both.  I ran that for almost a week.  When I did a couple day test where both just mined x17(back when xvg was up) they were within 2% of eachother and the time that I stopped the test could have made the difference so I didn't list the winner. 
millsys

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

AHashPool mining has been seriously unprofitable for the past few days, more than the fall of bitcoin and altcoins.  A farm that did $500/day at bitcoin peak is lucky to pull in $75/day on ahashpool using NemosMiner.  Tried both 24hr or regular scripts.

Switching that same farm over to mining XVG (blake2s) directly (on another pool) results in 4600-4800 XVG which is $276-$278.  Farm avg is 300GB/sec fyi

Not sure whats going on with ahashpool but something has definitely changed recently!

This is my 84 GPU Farm (1070ti).

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
HardBlockMiner

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

AHashPool mining has been seriously unprofitable for the past few days, more than the fall of bitcoin and altcoins.  A farm that did $500/day at bitcoin peak is lucky to pull in $75/day on ahashpool using NemosMiner.  Tried both 24hr or regular scripts.

Switching that same farm over to mining XVG (blake2s) directly (on another pool) results in 4600-4800 XVG which is $276-$278.  Farm avg is 300GB/sec fyi

Not sure whats going on with ahashpool but something has definitely changed recently!

This is my 84 GPU Farm (1070ti).
Have you pointed it at zpool? 
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: