Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289388 times)
ALTCOlNMlNER

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Guys is yiimplogger 2.1 working for you?

Mine only will update the BTC price and thats it...The style of the logger is also not the same as the demo :/
vld75

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

Same to me - logging Ahashpool. I am trying to run manulay. BTC is OK, but second grab not.
Something I'm doing wrong, I think.

Code:
[/share/Web] # /mnt/ext/opt/apache/bin/php /share/Web/g54g5sgh1sfh2sf.php
Database returned: 2 rows affected.
[/share/Web] # /mnt/ext/opt/apache/bin/php /share/Web/ekg54154l5fqsdfqs.php
Database returned: -1 rows affected.
ALTCOlNMlNER

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Code:
[/share/Web] # /mnt/ext/opt/apache/bin/php /share/Web/g54g5sgh1sfh2sf.php
Database returned: 2 rows affected.
[/share/Web] # /mnt/ext/opt/apache/bin/php /share/Web/ekg54154l5fqsdfqs.php
Database returned: -1 rows affected.

I got the same. Maybe anything is wrong with the earnings grabber?
cryptomoblo

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

did you provide your wallet address once or twice in de settings.php file? Should be there only once, I had provided it in the api url as well. Stupid mistake but because of this the grabber would not work while exchange rate worked.
ALTCOlNMlNER

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

did you provide your wallet address once or twice in de settings.php file? Should be there only once, I had provided it in the api url as well. Stupid mistake but because of this the grabber would not work while exchange rate worked.

Yes, I added my address only behind wallet_api.

The logger is working for you?
cryptomoblo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

its working but i'm using version 1.0. Dont think the grabber and exchange script have changed with newest release.

Did you try hosting it locally with xammp for example to test if it works?
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

So it looks like I need to do comparison between whichever pool wins this round and Ahashpool, then.

I'd be interested to see the results.  If I can find 4 more 1070's at a price that doesn't violate me I'll run some more comparisons too.  

I'm very tempted to end this test early on account of MiningPoolHub still running about 20% behind NH.

Two days after I started the MPH vs. NH test I also started testing Zergpool which has an option to mine multiple coins with the same algo (in this case Neoscrypt) then auto-convert to BTC. This is with a single RX 570 and it is already up to 0.46253 mBTC; meanwhile the GTX 1080 mining on MPH is only at 1.07614 mBTC, despite that it can hash Neoscrypt almost twice as fast as the RX 570 and has a two day head start to boot.

The next comparison was going to be Ahashpool vs. NiceHash, but now I am thinking Ahashpool vs. Zergpool could be interesting. While it's not quite as statistically valid if the winner of one round doesn't proceed to the next, I'm not sure I have the patience/willpower to tie up a GTX 1080 for another week on NH if Zergpool shows real promise.
ALTCOlNMlNER

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

its working but i'm using version 1.0. Dont think the grabber and exchange script have changed with newest release.

Will test it with xammp.. Thx for the tip!

If you are on v1.0, can you please upload these files for me? Deleted the old files and v1 works fine for me -.-
Justbecause

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

So it looks like I need to do comparison between whichever pool wins this round and Ahashpool, then.

I'd be interested to see the results.  If I can find 4 more 1070's at a price that doesn't violate me I'll run some more comparisons too.  

I'm very tempted to end this test early on account of MiningPoolHub still running about 20% behind NH.

Two days after I started the MPH vs. NH test I also started testing Zergpool which has an option to mine multiple coins with the same algo (in this case Neoscrypt) then auto-convert to BTC. This is with a single RX 570 and it is already up to 0.46253 mBTC; meanwhile the GTX 1080 mining on MPH is only at 1.07614 mBTC, despite that it can hash Neoscrypt almost twice as fast as the RX 570 and has a two day head start to boot.

The next comparison was going to be Ahashpool vs. NiceHash, but now I am thinking Ahashpool vs. Zergpool could be interesting. While it's not quite as statistically valid if the winner of one round doesn't proceed to the next, I'm not sure I have the patience/willpower to tie up a GTX 1080 for another week on NH if Zergpool shows real promise.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the bitcoin transaction fees of these automatic btc payout pools also eat a portion of your profits? Bitcoin current fees are 2$, I think. So with ahash pool payout at 0.01btc everyday,if you make more than 0.01 btc/day  you're looking at 1,8%(of your payout) in transaction fees [2/(0.1*11000)].
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the bitcoin transaction fees of these automatic btc payout pools also eat a portion of your profits? Bitcoin current fees are 2$, I think. So with ahash pool payout at 0.01btc everyday,if you make 0.1 btc/day  you're looking at 1,8%(of your payout) in transaction fees [2/(0.1*11000)], but if you "only" make 0.01 btc/day it's a whopping 18,8% in fees.

A valid question, and the winner of each of my comparisons will be determined by the net amount received to my BTC wallet at either Coinbase or Bittrex. So far NH has dinged me 2% for transferring from the NH miner to the NH wallet (which is outrageous, if you think about it) but doesn't charge a transfer fee to send the BTC to Coinbase. Conversely, I will have to pay a transaction fee to send the BTC accumulated at MPH, Zergpool, Ahashpool, etc., on to either Coinbase or Bittrex, but that fee changes on a minute-by-minute basis so who knows what the net amount will be.

cryptomoblo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

If you are on v1.0, can you please upload these files for me? Deleted the old files and v1 works fine for me -.-

pm me your mail and I will mail you 1.0, have the original zip file still Smiley
millsys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Woke up this morning to find all miners hashing lyra2v2 for $3500/day so it has the wrong data from API!!  24hr calculation shows it a terrible algo to mine right now!

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
millsys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the bitcoin transaction fees of these automatic btc payout pools also eat a portion of your profits? Bitcoin current fees are 2$, I think. So with ahash pool payout at 0.01btc everyday,if you make more than 0.01 btc/day  you're looking at 1,8%(of your payout) in transaction fees [2/(0.1*11000)].

There is no transfer fee, the pool covers any BTC fees with their 1-2% pool fee.  They send a huge batch payout say to 400-800 accounts for a small fee, so it breaks down to pennies for each wallet.

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
ALTCOlNMlNER

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

pm me your mail and I will mail you 1.0, have the original zip file still Smiley

User 'cryptomoblo' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Grin Grin

Can you maybe upload it to https://filehost.net/ and post the link?

I will download it fast and you can delete the link. Would be nice =)
cryptomoblo

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

Here you go! https://filehost.net/2658124869410ee0

And thanks for telling me about that setting I did not know about Cheesy
ALTCOlNMlNER

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:23:28 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:09:09 PM by ALTCOlNMlNER

Here you go! https://filehost.net/2658124869410ee0

And thanks for telling me about that setting I did not know about Cheesy

Thank you so much pal! Done =)

EDIT: And it works =) thx again!
gauthaus

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

Can anyone explain what i'm doing wrong. I use ahash24 .bat with my 5x1060/3gb , when nemosminer choose to mine blake2s my earnings (on website last 50 earnings)  are good (~0.00000245) , but when it mine neoscrypt my earnings = ~0.00000009. Anyone has same problem?

UPD: Found that profit on neoscrypt's Vivo and Innova is good, but Orbit, Feather and Guncoin is soo low.
mihej

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

MPH vs NiceHash isn't really a good comparison.  Most of the most profitable algo/coins for nvidia aren't really on MPH.  Did you try Ahash?

Nope, haven't tried Ahashpool. I've looked at the website, but that's about it. I'm curious as to why you think MPH sucks for Nvidia - Nemosminer seems to use Neoscrypt, Equihash and Skein the most and the GTX 1080 does well on all of those algos - or are you saying that Cryptonight, Groestl/Myriad-Groestl coins are the most profitable on MPH (but wouldn't that change on a minute-by-minute basis?)?

It has more to do with the number of coins and what coins are mined per each algo.  MPH only has feathercoin on neoscrypt while Ahash has 8 other coins in that algo.  Equihash might be more profitable on MPH but while mining on Zpool I've rarely had my miners turn to that algo.  Also MPH doesn't really have a way to mine xvg which even though it's down is still an anchor for blake2s and lyra2v2 and x17, all of which can be really profitable. 

I've done tests between zpool and ahashpool and if you are using the profitability switching ahash killed zpool by almost 20%, but I'd be really interested to see a run up of MPH or Nicehack against ahash.  I was doing one with ahash against hashrefinery but they shit the bed and mined the wrong side of the xvg fork and it screwed everything up.

Ah, gotcha. The 2 Neoscrypt coins I have been mining directly are Feathercoin and Trezarcoin, but FTC is only rarely worth mining, I've noticed (based on difficulty vs. price); if FTC is the only choice of Neoscrypt coin on MPH then I can definitely see your point.

Saw your conversation and wanted to get an opinion.
Im mining on MPH now, but saw some reccomendations for Ahashpool. Checked it out, and it seems interesting (more algos and coins), but it seems to autoexchange everything to BTC only. I prefer to get my earnings in ETH since i believe more in it and dont have the transaction price/time issues (im mining with only 2 x gtx1070, so transaction price is important).
Any reccomendations on best pool to autoexchange to ETH? Or MPH would be the best option?
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

MPH vs NiceHash isn't really a good comparison.  Most of the most profitable algo/coins for nvidia aren't really on MPH.  Did you try Ahash?

Nope, haven't tried Ahashpool. I've looked at the website, but that's about it. I'm curious as to why you think MPH sucks for Nvidia - Nemosminer seems to use Neoscrypt, Equihash and Skein the most and the GTX 1080 does well on all of those algos - or are you saying that Cryptonight, Groestl/Myriad-Groestl coins are the most profitable on MPH (but wouldn't that change on a minute-by-minute basis?)?

It has more to do with the number of coins and what coins are mined per each algo.  MPH only has feathercoin on neoscrypt while Ahash has 8 other coins in that algo.  Equihash might be more profitable on MPH but while mining on Zpool I've rarely had my miners turn to that algo.  Also MPH doesn't really have a way to mine xvg which even though it's down is still an anchor for blake2s and lyra2v2 and x17, all of which can be really profitable. 

I've done tests between zpool and ahashpool and if you are using the profitability switching ahash killed zpool by almost 20%, but I'd be really interested to see a run up of MPH or Nicehack against ahash.  I was doing one with ahash against hashrefinery but they shit the bed and mined the wrong side of the xvg fork and it screwed everything up.

Ah, gotcha. The 2 Neoscrypt coins I have been mining directly are Feathercoin and Trezarcoin, but FTC is only rarely worth mining, I've noticed (based on difficulty vs. price); if FTC is the only choice of Neoscrypt coin on MPH then I can definitely see your point.

Im mining on MPH now, but saw some reccomendations for Ahashpool. Checked it out, and it seems interesting (more algos and coins), but it seems to autoexchange everything to BTC only. I prefer to get my earnings in ETH since i believe more in it and dont have the transaction price/time issues (im mining with only 2 x gtx1070, so transaction price is important).
Any reccomendations on best pool to autoexchange to ETH? Or MPH would be the best option?

I don't know of a place other than MPH to autoexchange for ETH but you could take btc and trade for eth on cryptopia pretty easy.  Ahash has a pretty high payout .01 auto and .005 a few times a week so you wont get paid super often but I bet your going to see better results by just transferring to eth yourself.
mihej

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I don't know of a place other than MPH to autoexchange for ETH but you could take btc and trade for eth on cryptopia pretty easy.  Ahash has a pretty high payout .01 auto and .005 a few times a week so you wont get paid super often but I bet your going to see better results by just transferring to eth yourself.

Thanks for the answer!
Yeah, that was what i understood, so I'm sticking to MPH to get auto-paid to ETH for the sake of keeping it simple.
Has anyone published any testing of NemosMiner pointed to MPH vs other autoswitch pools?
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: