Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:04:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289401 times)
strowheim

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

All of a sudden my 2.4.1 version which was working perfectly started failing and throwing errors. Running on ahashpool...

Anyone else see this issue? Looks like maybe the API call was getting an unexpected response. Switched back to 2.3 and its fine.

Transcript started, output file is .\Logs\miner.log
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..
Cannot convert null to type "System.DateTime".
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.4.1-master\Include.ps1:34 char:5
+     $Stat = [PSCustomObject]@{
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidArgument: (Smiley [], RuntimeException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : nullToObjectInvalidCast

Cannot find an overload for "op_Subtraction" and the argument count: "2".
At C:\Users\user\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.4.1-master\Include.ps1:51 char:5
+     $Span_Minute = [Math]::Min(($Date - $Stat.Updated).TotalMinutes,  ...
+     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [], MethodException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MethodCountCouldNotFindBest
millsys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

All of a sudden my 2.4.1 version which was working perfectly started failing and throwing errors. Running on ahashpool...

Anyone else see this issue? Looks like maybe the API call was getting an unexpected response. Switched back to 2.3 and its fine.

Transcript started, output file is .\Logs\miner.log
Loading BTC rate from 'api.coinbase.com'..
Loading pool stats..

Delete all the pool stats (keep the ccminerxxxxxxx files) in STATS folder will fix the problem.

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Hello BitBustah,

Thank you for testing on Blazepool.  How many cards are you running and did you include the nemos benchmarking times in that 9 hrs?  Judging an autoswitching miner along with an autoswitching pool with 9 hours of data without comparison to any identical setup with other pool during the same timeframe is kind of unfair.  We welcome everyone to do a little more systematic testing.  Afterall, it's really for your benefit and the community's benefit too to investigate deeper.

Happy and good luck mining.

Not dissing your pool. Love the design. I can see a lot of efford went into it.

Took me hours for Nemos to end benching. For me the earnings are too low, but that's not because of your pool; It's because of the times we live in right now. Smiley
MrPlus

Activity: 514
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 06:38:41 PM by MrPlus
Merited by millsys (1)

We should not use 24 hour actuals in our profit switching script, that makes sense.
But current estimate has a high fluctuation.

Does anyone see a reason why we should not just use the average of both values? (as long as current estimate is not zero)
Or we could just check if current estimate is not zero and still use 24 hour actuals?

I use a customized version of Nemos which does some of this.
I'ts less switching than CurrentEstimate / more than Actual24hr. Works great for me since about 2 weeks.
Moreover with the current down trend. Following Actual 24hr is not great.
Made it available here: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NemosMinerPlus-v2.4.2/releases. Have a go if you like.

Added functionality:

prerun feature

Ability to run a batch prior switching to a specific algo.
  For example, can be used to set OC via nvidiaInspector
  Simply create a file named <AlgoName>.bat in prerun folder
  If <AlgoName>.bat does not exist, will try to launch prerun/default.bat

ahashpoolplus

Added ahashpoolplus as a pool.
  Simply use -PoolName ahashpoolplus in start.bat
  Uses calculations based on 24hractual and currentestimate ahashpool prices to get more realistic estimate.
  Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr.
  This shows less switching than following Current Estimate and more switching that following the 24hr Actual.
  AND is NOT sensible to spikes.
  Better profitability on our rigs.
  Test and share the results on yours.
  Only for ahashpool. Working on expanding the feature to other pools.

Algo switching log

Added simple algo switching log in csv. switching.log file found in Logs folder.
  Can be easily imported in excel as csv file.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NPlusMiner - MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching
Max3k

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

2x1080 and 24hr: 0.00034... this is almost 5 times less than on a regular pool, or 2.5 times less than what NiceHash pays  Cheesy
millsys

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

We should not use 24 hour actuals in our profit switching script, that makes sense.

Does anyone see a reason why we should not just use the average of both values? (as long as current estimate is not zero)
Or we could just check if current estimate is not zero and still use 24 hour actuals?

I'ts less switching than CurrentEstimate / more than Actual24hr. Works great for me since about 2 weeks.
Made it available here: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NemosMinerPlus-v2.4.2/releases. Have a go if you like.

Added functionality:

prerun feature

ahashpoolplus

Uses calculations based on 24hractual and currentestimate ahashpool prices to get more realistic estimate.
  Includes some trust index based on past 1hr currentestimate variation from 24hr.
  This shows less switching than following Current Estimate and more switching that following the 24hr Actual.

Algo switching log

Added simple algo switching log in csv. switching.log file found in Logs folder.

Looks great, I am testing it on all my rigs now.  Thank you!

primo1983

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

The big problem of mining multiple currencies is the temperature of the GPUs, this had to be automatic as it is being complicated to maintain a good temperature. I accept suggestions of what to do I own GTX 1080 TI
nickvasel

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:14:43 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:30:56 PM by nickvasel

I am wanting to try NEMOSMINER, What VER should I be using 2.4.1 or 2.4.2? Scratch that. I downloaded both edited the.bat file for the pool I want to use and this is what I get.
Cannot process argument transformation on parameter 'API_ID'.<----------- ANY HELP PLEASE...
millsys

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

The big problem of mining multiple currencies is the temperature of the GPUs, this had to be automatic as it is being complicated to maintain a good temperature. I accept suggestions of what to do I own GTX 1080 TI

MSI Afterburner does this for all my rigs.  Set 85% power limit, +100 GPU, +600 MEM, AUTO FAN, now click gear icon next to auto fan and add a 60 degrees / 60 % dot to the graph and a 69 degrees / 70% dot to the graph.
Now apply the settings to all cards.  Must set these values for different models, MSI will group similar cards together.

Now as the miner changes ALGO, if one particular algo runs the card hotter, MSI AfterBurner will adjust the fan speeds accordingly.  The extra 60 and 69 degree points help ramp up the fans a little sooner, default settings like to keep the temps in the 70s and I prefer keeping them in the 60s if possible.

primo1983

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

MSI Afterburner does this for all my rigs.  Set 85% power limit, +100 GPU, +600 MEM, AUTO FAN, now click gear icon next to auto fan and add a 60 degrees / 60 % dot to the graph and a 69 degrees / 70% dot to the graph.
Now apply the settings to all cards.  Must set these values for different models, MSI will group similar cards together.

Now as the miner changes ALGO, if one particular algo runs the card hotter, MSI AfterBurner will adjust the fan speeds accordingly.  The extra 60 and 69 degree points help ramp up the fans a little sooner, default settings like to keep the temps in the 70s and I prefer keeping them in the 60s if possible.

send the preent here would be legal for a base
primo1983

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

MSI Afterburner does this for all my rigs.  Set 85% power limit, +100 GPU, +600 MEM, AUTO FAN, now click gear icon next to auto fan and add a 60 degrees / 60 % dot to the graph and a 69 degrees / 70% dot to the graph.
Now apply the settings to all cards.  Must set these values for different models, MSI will group similar cards together.

Now as the miner changes ALGO, if one particular algo runs the card hotter, MSI AfterBurner will adjust the fan speeds accordingly.  The extra 60 and 69 degree points help ramp up the fans a little sooner, default settings like to keep the temps in the 70s and I prefer keeping them in the 60s if possible.

see my preent
https://image.prntscr.com/image/9JkVfiFjT2OvRcOOl2SyDg.jpg
millsys

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

MSI Afterburner does this for all my rigs.  Set 85% power limit, +100 GPU, +600 MEM, AUTO FAN, now click gear icon next to auto fan and add a 60 degrees / 60 % dot to the graph and a 69 degrees / 70% dot to the graph.
Now apply the settings to all cards.  Must set these values for different models, MSI will group similar cards together.

Now as the miner changes ALGO, if one particular algo runs the card hotter, MSI AfterBurner will adjust the fan speeds accordingly.  The extra 60 and 69 degree points help ramp up the fans a little sooner, default settings like to keep the temps in the 70s and I prefer keeping them in the 60s if possible.

see my preent

Click AUTO (its not colored! must be colored)
Click the squiggly lines on the mini GPU menu to 'sync', right now its set to NOT SYNC between similar cards
Now Click Checkmark to commit to similar cards

primo1983

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

see my preent
https://image.prntscr.com/image/9JkVfiFjT2OvRcOOl2SyDg.jpg

Click the squiggly lines on the mini GPU menu to 'sync', right now its set to NOT SYNC between similar cards

see, but do not get colored in that skin is so even it is self it moves
https://image.prntscr.com/image/4WH7C9PiS2iCq8SwoiPJFw.jpg
see the fan
https://image.prntscr.com/image/kZp3LBT6QOmN2ey4awks_g.jpg
GitPushForce

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

Added functionality:

prerun feature

ahashpoolplus

Algo switching log

Dude, with all due respect, but editing nemo's tool and *removing* his devfee address to put yours instead is definitely not nice. I see the point in wanting to get benefit from your work, but I'd suggest:
1. Be transparent about it (IE: Communicate)
2. Do not fully remove the original author's devfee. Consider a mixed solution.
millsys

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

see my preent

see, but do not get colored in that skin is so even it is self it moves

see the fan

Try MSI Afterburner 4.4.2
https://imgur.com/a/Ni8zW

nickvasel

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:17 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:55:38 PM by nickvasel

I am wanting to try NEMOSMINER, What VER should I be using 2.4.1 or 2.4.2? Scratch that. I downloaded both edited the.bat file for the pool I want to use and this is what I get.
Cannot process argument transformation on parameter 'API_ID'.<----------- ANY HELP PLEASE...
Is this where you get help for NEMOSMINER?
EDIT: Don't all answer at once now...
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Holy Cannolis, I was trying to teach myself enough about powershell scripting so I could modify NemosMiner to do something almost like this! My idea was to frequently query the pool for the highest profit algo, but do a moving average of the results to reduce chasing some shit-coin just because it shot up in profitability for all of 5 minutes. Also, some auto-switching pools inexplicably use PPLNS (though, granted, I don't know what "N" is) so frequent coin - much less algo - switching could be even more painful.
SpliceOfLife

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Howdy folks
I get this wee error on palgin neoscypt:
Cannot convert value "12280000000000.00" to type "System.Int32". Error: "Value was either too large or too small for
an Int32."
At C:\Users\The Beast\Documents\Cryp\miners\NemosMiner-v2.4.2-master\Wrapper.ps1:57 char:4
+             $HashRate = [int]$HashRate
+             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidCastIConvertible

When I'm benchmarking and the hash rate is through the roof unrealistic when finished.

I  also got an error running the xevan benchmark. FAILED 1 is displayed under the profitability table in nemosminer. I commented out xevan in the miner that was displaying the problem and that seems to have fixed it.

Found the problem on github. Do you think you have a fix for this nemo ? Thanks for all the updates.
Hope everybody is hashing healthy!

~SOL
primo1983

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

how to lower the temperature because only the temperature goes beyond the limits
https://image.prntscr.com/image/cVdwDyVvQqSwLs9lwuCbQg.jpg
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

how to lower the temperature because only the temperature goes beyond the limits

Increase the fan %!

Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: