May 13, 2024, 03:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 18779 18780 18781 18782 18783 18784 18785 18786 18787 18788 18789 18790 18791 18792 18793 18794 18795 18796 18797 18798 18799 18800 18801 18802 18803 18804 18805 18806 18807 18808 18809 18810 18811 18812 18813 18814 18815 18816 18817 18818 18819 18820 18821 18822 18823 18824 18825 18826 18827 18828 [18829] 18830 18831 18832 18833 18834 18835 18836 18837 18838 18839 18840 18841 18842 18843 18844 18845 18846 18847 18848 18849 18850 18851 18852 18853 18854 18855 18856 18857 18858 18859 18860 18861 18862 18863 18864 18865 18866 18867 18868 18869 18870 18871 18872 18873 18874 18875 18876 18877 18878 18879 ... 33345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26382494 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
alexeft
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

What if crypto is Skynet and we all die

What if ::::

NOT

Me likey that one! Cheers!  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:35:17 AM

, but this is getting more and more difficult as BCore fees get worse and worse by the day.

- This restaurant is getting worse and worse by the day!
- Why?
- Because it is more and more overcrowded every day and I can't afford to go there anymore.
- ... !?

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1244

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

maybe bitcoin will not be able to economically and competitively process transactions under $1k.. so then bitcoin's value is going to have to be somewhere else, and perhaps for the larger and larger transactions.... maybe this will resolve itself, and maybe it will not... .. but don't fucking act as if this is some kind of purposeful thing that core developers have caused.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin was meant to be used by everyday people for everyday things such as vending... I don't believe Satoshi would have wasted time talking about this if it wasn't in his imagination.

The current core developers seem to have absolutely lost sight of that... hell, you seem to have lost sight of that as well.

Right now, Bitcoin Core is the most expensive way to transfer money of any amount the more I think about it.

I can send a $10,000,000 USD money wire for $25 from my bank.

I can buy two $500 Vanilla visa cards for $4.95 each ($9.90 total.)

I can send $500 for free using Facebook.

ACH for a 25 cents (been a while since I checked ACH fees).

FFS, It's fucking cheaper to Western Union right now for god sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why... would ANYONE use BCore Coin?  I can understand why people would buy BCore Coin (because you can get rich quick), but I can't understand why someone would use it with these absurd fees.

Using BCore Coin is like cashing your paycheck at a pawn shop when your bank is right across the street.

Get the fuck out of here with your "bitcoin was meant to be" language.  Either you like it or you don't.  Either you invest in it or you don't.  

If you like some other coin, then go the fuck and invest in those coins... Bye bye... adios.

There are a lot of things that bitcoin is, and there are a lot of things that are in development.  Accordingly, we know that bitcoin is not currently in any kind of locked state.  So anyone can decide whether to buy bitcoin or to sell it, and it seems to me that we have a decent chance of returning to ATHs before the end of this calendar year or soon thereafter, so in spite of your various proclamations regarding what bitcoin should be or should have been, the market is likely going to continue to vote in favor of its current value and future value and the price will likely continue to rise because of these ongoing and persistent buying pressures.

Shut the fuck up with your telling me to do this or that.  You're a fucking nobody... remember that.

If you think "Bitcoin was meant to be" $40 per transaction... you should really kill yourself.  You've been here long enough to know better than that.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin was meant to be used by people for goods of all sizes (candy bars to lambos & beyond).  Period.  End of story.  No fucking debating.  If you disagree... stop wasting thread space here and go read Satoshi's Bitcointalk posts.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

I don't even understand how this is a debate...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10241

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

My concern is not that bcash will overtake bitcoin. It's that these attacks on bitcoin will undermine confidence in all cryptocurrency.
bcash is so fun

et tu, BAC. Cry

I'm sick of BCore Coin being unusable and people thinking it is fucking some future tech because they put $100 in Coinbase and now it is worth $1000.

BCore Coin fucking SUCKS at the moment regardless of whatever the price is.

I wouldn't buy Bitcoin Core right now if it was $100 a coin and I fucking love Buttcoins!

There is no such thing as bcore, even though I know that you are trying to derogatorily refer to bitcoin in a way that is equivalent to the way that the world refers to Bcash.

Why don't you divest yourself from bitcoin, if that is what you are wanting to do, or perhaps just own a small part of bitcoin, and then put the rest of your efforts into bcash, if you think that bcash is some kind of superior coin that you want to shill in this bitcoin thread.

So go off to your own lillie forums rather than complaining and exaggerating nonsense about bitcoin including attempting to try to suggest that bitcoin is broken or will not overcome some of the current attacks upon it in the coming years and with increasing developing and network effects that are likely to be inevitably beneficial to bitcoin.. and sure a lot of the alts are going to profit from this too... because if bitcoin succeeds, then likely a lot of alts, ICOs, and bitcoin attack forks are also going to have some platform and some ability to profit as well from such a lucrative growth oriented environment.

so, go go go.. bugger off, BayAreaCoins.  Roll Eyes

I'm here to stay... thanks though.

There absolutely is such thing as BCore and I couldn't give two shits about BCash... we are actively liquidating BCash for BCore using FreeBitcoins.com, but this is getting more and more difficult as BCore fees get worse and worse by the day.

What am I exaggerating? Because the numbers I'm posting are real numbers that anyone can check...

The shit you are throwing out there is 60% horse shit, 30% pipe dreams and 10% garbage.  Basically, all I've heard you say is "We are getting spammed... there is nothing we can do about it.  I know Bitcoin is worthless right now, but maybe we find a niche for our $40 fees."

If you are so content with bitcoin and you are putting your money into it, then why you whining so much like a little bitch?

Why don't you grow the fuck up and figure out ways that you can work around any issue that you might have than trying to act as if the whole fucking sky is falling.  Get a fucking grip on reality... yeah we all fucking know that fees are high right now, so if we are trying to be practical, then we are not sending a lot of small transaction on the bitcoin blockchain if we can avoid it. and we are attempting to figure out ways that we are not personally bearing those extra costs.

I still have three outstanding transactions from a week ago.. so I know.

Furthermore, yesterday, I sold about $6k bitcoin to someone who wanted to buy some bitcoin from me.  Actually he wanted to buy $13k, and I told him that I was only going to sell him $5k, but if he wanted to get $6k, I would agree to $6k rather than $5k if he paid me $50 extra for the transaction fee.  He said o.k..... no problem.  He wanted the extra $1k and he did not mind paying the high fee. 

A day or so earlier the fee was around $20, and a couple days earlier the fee was around $12.  So I am fucking well aware of the increases in the fees, which is frustrating for me, too, but you don't see me whining about it in the same nutjob way as you, because I am figuring out work arounds, and I also understand that there is a bit of a war going on right now and there are malicious players who are attacking the bitcoin network.  I am not sure if either the attacks are going to go away or if there are ways that such spam attacks can be fixed, but I am willing to accept that the new state of bitcoin could possibly be a state in which spam attacks continue to be ongoing which causes higher fees and also causes slower transaction times and also takes away some of the lower cost use cases of bitcoin because the bcash nutjobs and who ever else is engaging in such ongoing and persistent spam attacks continue to believe it is in their interests to continue to attack bitcoin.  So in the end, this spam attack dynamic becomes the new reality of bitcoin, at least for the time being and it could persist for a long time, so we have to figure out ways to deal with it and to prepare ourself for such new situation, and if we don't like it, then we sell our bitcoins, no?  If we think that there are better solutions, then we buy into them, right?  Oh no, instead you want to whine about it, rather than figuring out some work arounds, right?
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

My concern is not that bcash will overtake bitcoin. It's that these attacks on bitcoin will undermine confidence in all cryptocurrency.
bcash is so fun

et tu, BAC. Cry

I'm sick of BCore Coin being unusable and people thinking it is fucking some future tech because they put $100 in Coinbase and now it is worth $1000.

I wouldn't buy Bitcoin Core right now if it was $100 a coin and I fucking love Buttcoins!

There is no such thing as bcore, even though I know that you are trying to derogatorily refer to bitcoin in a way that is equivalent to the way that the world refers to Bcash.

Why don't you divest yourself from bitcoin, if that is what you are wanting to do, or perhaps just own a small part of bitcoin, and then put the rest of your efforts into bcash, if you think that bcash is some kind of superior coin that you want to shill in this bitcoin thread.

So go off to your own lillie forums rather than complaining and exaggerating nonsense about bitcoin including attempting to try to suggest that bitcoin is broken or will not overcome some of the current attacks upon it in the coming years and with increasing developing and network effects that are likely to be inevitably beneficial to bitcoin.. and sure a lot of the alts are going to profit from this too... because if bitcoin succeeds, then likely a lot of alts, ICOs, and bitcoin attack forks are also going to have some platform and some ability to profit as well from such a lucrative growth oriented environment.

There absolutely is such thing as BCore and I couldn't give two shits about BCash... we are actively liquidating BCash for BCore using FreeBitcoins.com, but this is getting more and more difficult as BCore fees get worse and worse by the day.

What am I exaggerating? Because the numbers I'm posting are real numbers that anyone can check...

The shit you are throwing out there is 60% horse shit, 30% pipe dreams and 10% garbage.  Basically, all I've heard you say is "We are getting spammed... there is nothing we can do about it.  I know Bitcoin is worthless right now, but maybe we find a niche for our $40 fees."

If you are so content with bitcoin and you are putting your money into it, then why you whining so much like a little bitch?

Why don't you grow the fuck up and figure out ways that you can work around any issue that you might have than trying to act as if the whole fucking sky is falling.  Get a fucking grip on reality... yeah we all fucking know that fees are high right now, so if we are trying to be practical, then we are not sending a lot of small transaction on the bitcoin blockchain if we can avoid it. and we are attempting to figure out ways that we are not personally bearing those extra costs.

Furthermore, yesterday, I sold about $6k bitcoin to someone who wanted to buy some bitcoin from me.  Actually he wanted to buy $13k, and I told him that I was only going to sell him $5k, but if he wanted to get $6k, I would agree to $6k rather than $5k if he paid me $50 extra for the transaction fee.  He said o.k..... no problem.  He wanted the extra $1k and he did not mind paying the high fee. 

A day or so earlier the fee was around $20, and a couple days earlier the fee was around $12.  So I am fucking well aware of the increases in the fees, which is frustrating for me, too, but you don't see me whining about it in the same nutjob way as you, because I am figuring out work arounds, and I also understand that there is a bit of a war going on right now and there are malicious players who are attacking the bitcoin network.  I am not sure if either the attacks are going to go away or if there are ways that such spam attacks can be fixed, but I am willing to accept that the new state of bitcoin could possibly be a state in which spam attacks continue to be ongoing which causes higher fees and also causes slower transaction times and also takes away some of the lower cost use cases of bitcoin because the bcash nutjobs and who ever else is engaging in such ongoing and persistent spam attacks continue to believe it is in their interests to continue to attack bitcoin.  So in the end, this spam attack dynamic becomes the new reality of bitcoin, at least for the time being and it could persist for a long time, so we have to figure out ways to deal with it and to prepare ourself for such new situation, and if we don't like it, then we sell our bitcoins, no?  If we think that there are better solutions, then we buy into them, right?  Oh no, instead you want to whine about it, rather than figuring out some work arounds, right?

Whining about somebody explaining why BTC is bad... and accusing them of whining....

All you seem to have done is prove his point. Hilarious.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:58:52 AM

Fees are getting a bit better. Of course they would be much better if Coinbase and others used Segwit.

nikauforest

Activity: 298
Merit: 149

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

bcash is so fun

et tu, BAC. Cry

Whining about somebody explaining why BTC is bad... and accusing them of whining....

+1 BayAreaCoins is entitled to his opinion
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:02:22 AM

maybe bitcoin will not be able to economically and competitively process transactions under $1k.. so then bitcoin's value is going to have to be somewhere else, and perhaps for the larger and larger transactions.... maybe this will resolve itself, and maybe it will not... .. but don't fucking act as if this is some kind of purposeful thing that core developers have caused.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin was meant to be used by everyday people for everyday things such as vending... I don't believe Satoshi would have wasted time talking about this if it wasn't in his imagination.

The current core developers seem to have absolutely lost sight of that... hell, you seem to have lost sight of that as well.

Right now, Bitcoin Core is the most expensive way to transfer money of any amount the more I think about it.

I can send a $10,000,000 USD money wire for $25 from my bank.

I can buy two $500 Vanilla visa cards for $4.95 each ($9.90 total.)

I can send $500 for free using Facebook.

ACH for a 25 cents (been a while since I checked ACH fees).

FFS, It's fucking cheaper to Western Union right now for god sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why... would ANYONE use BCore Coin?  I can understand why people would buy BCore Coin (because you can get rich quick), but I can't understand why someone would use it with these absurd fees.

Using BCore Coin is like cashing your paycheck at a pawn shop when your bank is right across the street.

Get the fuck out of here with your "bitcoin was meant to be" language.  Either you like it or you don't.  Either you invest in it or you don't.  

If you like some other coin, then go the fuck and invest in those coins... Bye bye... adios.

There are a lot of things that bitcoin is, and there are a lot of things that are in development.  Accordingly, we know that bitcoin is not currently in any kind of locked state.  So anyone can decide whether to buy bitcoin or to sell it, and it seems to me that we have a decent chance of returning to ATHs before the end of this calendar year or soon thereafter, so in spite of your various proclamations regarding what bitcoin should be or should have been, the market is likely going to continue to vote in favor of its current value and future value and the price will likely continue to rise because of these ongoing and persistent buying pressures.

Shut the fuck up with your telling me to do this or that.

I am not telling you what to do, except to get the fuck out of here with your bitchy whining about things that are beyond any individual control.. and maybe you should try to deal with it, rather than trolling this thread with nonsense..

You're a fucking nobody... remember that.

How is that relevant?  Seems like you are devolving into personal attacks, and sure I agree that this communication is not really getting anywhere, but mostly it is because you are bringing up stupid ass repetitive themes, and probably you should just go to r/btc and whine with the rest of your buddies, because participants in this thread likely just see your comments as clutter and nonsense and just continued trolling shilling and anti-bitcoining... without any real factual back up, except your factually making up shit or exaggerating things into some  drama... and take your drama to your mama.   Tongue Tongue

If you think "Bitcoin was meant to be" $40 per transaction... you should really kill yourself.  You've been here long enough to know better than that.  Roll Eyes

Don't be putting words in my mouth.  Have you ever heard of a spam attack?  Have you ever heard that perhaps, this might be the new state of affairs for bitcoin, and we are going to to have to see how it plays out?   

It is quite likely that many of us do not like high fees, but you are trying to act as if the high fees were something that was purposefully caused... and accepted, but concededly, it is a current state of affairs that we have to deal with.

Bitcoin was meant to be used by people for goods of all sizes (candy bars to lambos & beyond).  Period.  End of story.  

Get the fuck out of here with your definition about what bitcoin was meant to be.  Bitcoin is what it is, and surely, there are developments, and hopefully, bitcoin can aspire to a lot of things, but it cannot be practically for candy bars when fees are $40.. so fuck off with that proposal.

A couple of months ago, bitcoin fees were less than a dollar, so perhaps then it could have been used for candy bars?  Whatever, we know that currently, it is not very practical to be using bitcoin for candy bars... but maybe later, perhaps.  It is not out of the realm of possibilities, even though it is not currently practical for such.

No fucking debating.  If you disagree... stop wasting thread space here and go read Satoshi's Bitcointalk posts.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

Appeals to authority gets you nowhere with your ongoing nonsensical talks.

Get into the practicality of the current world rather than trying to make some prescription of what bitcoin should be... blah blah blah blah.. satoshi said, bullshit.

I don't even understand how this is a debate...

You don't see the light because you are too busy arguing and whining about how you supposedly believe bitcoin is broken and you are not trying to figure out your own work arounds (whether temporary or permantent), and you cannot see the forest for the trees, and probably you have been too busy sucking the dicks of Roger, Craig, Jihan and some of the other big blockers and bitcoin bashers.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

Clearly you aren't reading what I'm writing.

Why don't you grow the fuck up and figure out ways that you can work around any issue that you might have than trying to act as if the whole fucking sky is falling.  Get a fucking grip on reality... yeah we all fucking know that fees are high right now, so if we are trying to be practical, then we are not sending a lot of small transaction on the bitcoin blockchain if we can avoid it. and we are attempting to figure out ways that we are not personally bearing those extra costs.

Some of us are actually involved with Bitcoin outside of posting long pointless posts on one thread.

Sounds like you are just ready for a central Bitcoin bank that centralizes Bitcoin and have them save the day!!! Great plan... that should work well.

My grip on reality is spot on when it comes to these fees.  I deal with this reality multiple times a day when I'm liquidating folks Bitcoin Cash and sending them Bitcoin Core for FreeBitcoins.com... the reality is that BCore has some serious fucking problems right now.

Holy shit!  Three whole transactions?!?!?! Jesus Christ!  

No wonder you don't care about this shit... if I was a nobody like you with no one actually counting on me to get them paid, I wouldn't be concerned either.

Furthermore, yesterday, I sold about $6k bitcoin to someone who wanted to buy some bitcoin from me.  Actually he wanted to buy $13k, and I told him that I was only going to sell him $5k, but if he wanted to get $6k, I would agree to $6k rather than $5k if he paid me $50 extra for the transaction fee.  He said o.k..... no problem.  He wanted the extra $1k and he did not mind paying the high fee.  

I've also implimented a $200 trading fee for people who wish to purchase Pappy Van Winkle from me using BCore Coin.  

A day or so earlier the fee was around $20, and a couple days earlier the fee was around $12.  So I am fucking well aware of the increases in the fees, which is frustrating for me, too, but you don't see me whining about it in the same nutjob way as you, because I am figuring out work arounds, and I also understand that there is a bit of a war going on right now and there are malicious players who are attacking the bitcoin network.  I am not sure if either the attacks are going to go away or if there are ways that such spam attacks can be fixed, but I am willing to accept that the new state of bitcoin could possibly be a state in which spam attacks continue to be ongoing which causes higher fees and also causes slower transaction times and also takes away some of the lower cost use cases of bitcoin because the bcash nutjobs and who ever else is engaging in such ongoing and persistent spam attacks continue to believe it is in their interests to continue to attack bitcoin.  So in the end, this spam attack dynamic becomes the new reality of bitcoin, at least for the time being and it could persist for a long time, so we have to figure out ways to deal with it and to prepare ourself for such new situation
Dude you're nutty as a fucking fruitloop... you sit here posting day in and day out personally attacking people who have legit issues.  Legit issues that you yourself acknowlege!  Roll Eyes

if we don't like it, then we sell our bitcoins, no?  If we think that there are better solutions, then we buy into them, right?  Oh no, instead you want to whine about it, rather than figuring out some work arounds, right?

I'm talking about a problem and working on a way to fix it, but it's tough to fix a problem that the developers in control of are making and/or going to make so much money off.

Hell... your idea of a fix is to centralize Bitcoin and handle the transactions offchain right?  Good thinking fucktard.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

probably you have been too busy sucking the dicks of Roger, Craig, Jihan and some of the other big blockers and bitcoin bashers.

I'm going to end this conversation with you at this point.

Good luck with all your shit posts and I pray that people can see through "you peoples" shit.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

bcash is so fun

et tu, BAC. Cry

You are getting mixed up, if you are either confusing my points for whining or considering my points to be the equivalent to those of a troll/shill.

Perhaps you are the kind of person who also believes that the various alts, ICOs and bitcoin hardforks are equivalent to bitcoin, too?    Roll Eyes
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:12:13 AM

I want in on some of this action. Who wants to fight?
nikauforest

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

bcash is so fun

et tu, BAC. Cry

You are getting mixed up, if you are either confusing my points for whining or considering my points to be the equivalent to those of a troll/shill.

Perhaps you are the kind of person who also believes that the various alts, ICOs and bitcoin hardforks are equivalent to bitcoin, too?    Roll Eyes
You seem to name call people a lot JayJuanGee. Are you in high school?
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:13:28 AM

I hold BTC so I am already in the ring.

Edit: and guys, please keep quoting endless text only to drop an unrelated line. My ability to scroll is unlimited  Roll Eyes
nikauforest

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:13:53 AM

This is like high school with all the name calling.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:14:23 AM

Roshambo or rock, paper, scissors ?
ErisDiscordia
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:18:07 AM

I am now 100% positive that JJG suffers from Logorrhea. Or rather, we suffer from his Logorrhea. It's like diarrhea, except you're uncontrollably shitting words instead of excrement.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

I hate to burst your bubble but this is probably going down.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:21:56 AM

Roshambo or rock, paper, scissors ?

I'll go for a round of roshambo if I can go first <3

I'll take a rain check Cheesy

Time to smoke a doobie, go to bed and get ready for a long day of paying huge BCore fees while liquidating peoples Bitcoin Cash for them again in the morning!  *yum*

You seem to name call people a lot JayJuanGee. Are you in high school?

The dudes just a bitch... this is what happens when your family doesn't love you and you have to find love on the web!

Hateful nasty creatures they are! Cool

Gnight everyone and best of luck in all of y'alls trades <3
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

I'm going to end this conversation with you at this point.

You're going to completely disappear when Bitcoin hits next ATH. I've seen this a thousand times on this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 18779 18780 18781 18782 18783 18784 18785 18786 18787 18788 18789 18790 18791 18792 18793 18794 18795 18796 18797 18798 18799 18800 18801 18802 18803 18804 18805 18806 18807 18808 18809 18810 18811 18812 18813 18814 18815 18816 18817 18818 18819 18820 18821 18822 18823 18824 18825 18826 18827 18828 [18829] 18830 18831 18832 18833 18834 18835 18836 18837 18838 18839 18840 18841 18842 18843 18844 18845 18846 18847 18848 18849 18850 18851 18852 18853 18854 18855 18856 18857 18858 18859 18860 18861 18862 18863 18864 18865 18866 18867 18868 18869 18870 18871 18872 18873 18874 18875 18876 18877 18878 18879 ... 33345 »
  Print  

Jump to: