June 21, 2024, 04:37:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 18815 18816 18817 18818 18819 18820 18821 18822 18823 18824 18825 18826 18827 18828 18829 18830 18831 18832 18833 18834 18835 18836 18837 18838 18839 18840 18841 18842 18843 18844 18845 18846 18847 18848 18849 18850 18851 18852 18853 18854 18855 18856 18857 18858 18859 18860 18861 18862 18863 18864 [18865] 18866 18867 18868 18869 18870 18871 18872 18873 18874 18875 18876 18877 18878 18879 18880 18881 18882 18883 18884 18885 18886 18887 18888 18889 18890 18891 18892 18893 18894 18895 18896 18897 18898 18899 18900 18901 18902 18903 18904 18905 18906 18907 18908 18909 18910 18911 18912 18913 18914 18915 ... 33466 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26404063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:53 AM

JJG, are you on drugs during the holidays? Or just drunk?

JayJuanGee isn't a person, it's a Google AI bot.  You didn't know this?
triads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:08:38 AM

Regarding the blow-off, I highly guess we've achieved it with the latest bull run FOR NOW. For sure it will occur once and twice in the parabolic trend we are in. And what is happening in terms of the correction, is extremely healthy to continue our bull-run in healthy manners as well.

Retracements are essential to further price gains. It shakes out the weaker hands and holders who were waiting for any excuse to sell. Remove the sellers and it sets the stage for the next climb. The price is already equilibrating nicely around $14,000.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:16:56 AM

What are the holidays without drugs and washing them down with holiday spirits.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2194

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

What are the holidays without drugs and washing them down with holiday spirits.
Typex

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:25:33 AM

Lets take this small example :

From $1 to $50 is a 50x move WHICH IS THE SAME MOVE from $20,000 to $1,000,000, it's just physiological difficult to the human brain to interpret those high numbers and digest them easily.

Mathematically they might be a similar move but in reality they are not.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10424

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:27:01 AM

Is there still a chance bitcoin breaks ath before the new year? Is CME, CBOE and other old financial company traders trying to kill bitcoin's growth slowly?

Perhaps 38.6317928%-ish?  hahahahaha.... more conservative charlie from me?

I puzzle why you assert such?

My behavior is not inconsistent with prior behavior.   I did get a chance to catch up on the thread, and further is my estimated odds for a new pre- New Year ATH out of wack?   truly puzzled, I am.    Huh
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:28:35 AM

I just realized that I forgot to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
So, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Now, Santa last evening gave me a new hard drive to replace the one in my old computer that crashed. I have since bought a new computer with Windows 10 installed, and that OS is a piece of shit, it kidnaps my computer for hours and it changes my settings and puts back things that I have removed, and you can't disable updates. And now I have learned that the CPU might spy on me. So that computer is going to be used for mining Bgold instead.

Since there seems to be some computer savvy guys on here I'm asking your advice.
I'm thinking of installing PureOS as my OS on my new hard drive. Are there any issues with that OS? like popular applications not working?

The new shit computer will get a GPU installed (also courtesy of Santa ) and will be used for mining Bgold. I have never mined before and I'm doing it mostly because I want the experience.
I know absolutely nothing about mining and will just follow the steps in the Bgold tutorial without actually knowing what I'm doing.
My question is, does it matter how the computer is connected to the router? Is it enough to use a wifi connection?
Or must I use a cable?
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:31:19 AM

Is there still a chance bitcoin breaks ath before the new year? Is CME, CBOE and other old financial company traders trying to kill bitcoin's growth slowly?

Perhaps 38.6317928%-ish?  hahahahaha.... more conservative charlie from me?

My behavior is not inconsistent with prior behavior.   I did get a chance to catch up on the thread, and further is my estimated odds for a new pre- New Year ATH out of wack?   truly puzzled, I am.    Huh

Not inconsistent, just elevated and accelerated and hyper.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:36:23 AM

I just realized that I forgot to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Now, Santa last evening gave me a new hard drive to replace the one in my old computer that crashed. I have since bought a new computer with Windows 10 installed, and that OS is a piece of shit, it kidnaps my computer for hours and it changes my settings and puts back things that I have removed, and you can't disable updates. And now I have learned that the CPU might spy on me. So that computer is going to be used for mining Bgold instead.

Since there seems to be some computer savvy guys on here I'm asking your advice.
I'm thinking of installing PureOS as my OS on my new hard drive. Are there any issues with that OS? like popular applications not working?

The new shit computer will get a GPU installed (also courtesy of Santa ) and will be used for mining Bgold. I have never mined before and I'm doing it mostly because I want the experience.
I know absolutely nothing about mining and will just follow the steps in the Bgold tutorial without actually knowing what I'm doing.
My question is, does it matter how the computer is connected to the router? Is it enough to use a wifi connection?
Or must I use a cable?

These M/S effers prompted me to voluntarily "upgrade" to Windows 10.  After a day or two, I uninstalled.
Then they freaking tricked me into reinstalling it via auto "updates" a few months later.
USA is a freaking spy state.
Uninstall ASAP!
BTW Windows 7 is OK until you find something better.
Stay away from BCG.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:43:53 AM

Or must I use a cable?

These M/S effers prompted me to voluntarily "upgrade" to Windows 10.  After a day or two, I uninstalled.
Then they freaking tricked me into reinstalling it via auto "updates" a few months later.
Uninstall ASAP!
Stay away from BCG.

Windows 8 doesn't stop working if you don't give it a product key. It just disables desktop backgrounds and reminds you to input a product key every now and then. There's no need to pay microsoft to use it, and you can disable updates. However, you're fucked if a new computer has no drivers available for it and the windows 10 ones don't work on 8.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

Or must I use a cable?

Uninstall ASAP!
Stay away from BCG.

Yeah, I had Windows 7 on the old computer before the HD crashed, and it worked fine. But they tried real hard to get me to update to 10, but I resisted.
However for mining only I see no reason to uninstall, if I'm wrong I will definitely try and install Windows 7 if I can find it.

And I'm mining for fun and the experience so Bgold is as good as any other shit coin as I see it.
smartcomet

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:48:58 AM

in other news, Bitcoin; slow, expensive, and annoying...just the way I like it

https://tomluongo.me/2017/11/16/the-foundation-of-the-next-cryptocurrency-bull-market/

may diversify some to top 10 altcoins.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:56:36 AM

[ edited out]

I would like you, JJG, to take a look at the following inforgraph and see how we achieved nearly $20,000 without achieving / merely achieving anything in that infograph

Do you see the potential we've left ?

LONG way to go still my dear brother and friend Smiley

Actually, after our further back and forth, here, it seems that our perspectives are a lot closer than I had originally thought.  We largely agree about many of the material underlying facts, their unfulfilled status that is continuing to contribute to upside bitcoin price potential.

If we disagree about anything, perhaps, it is merely the extent to which we refer to these kinds of potentials in being realized or at least the use of "inevitable" kind of language within our manners of description.

Thanks for clarifying those several points, and I hate to dox you in any kind of way, yet, if you had been investing in accordance with your ongoing bullish perspective, you gotta have more wealth than me?  and I am feeling in pretty decent shape these days.  hahahahaha...  Seems like I hardly even blink at some costs/expenses that I would have previously paused before indulging.  Furthermore, I am kind of considering ways that I can splurge in such ways to negate "money cannot cause happiness" proposals.  Surely, in real life, I was a bit arrogant before, but I have become even more arrogant, and I think that it comes with having more and more "fuck you" money.

It surely is a good feeling, and one that I did not think that I was going to have. 

About 4 years ago, I had a really good paying job, and I had left that job early with some uncertainties regarding whether I would ever (in my lifetime) be able to ever achieve that kind of compensation again, without having to work my ass off in order to achieve the kind of a cushy position that I had.  A couple of weeks ago, I met with one of my ex-co-workers at a social event, and he was kind of presuming that my finances must be much worse than they were prior to my separation from that previous lucrative and cushy job.  I should have held back with my information; however, I could not resist to inform him that in the last 4 years, I had become somewhat wealthy beyond my expectations and that in the past four years, I had made an income that would be more than 10x the total income of that previous lucrative job.  I did not go into details with him, but I did tell him that the profits were from bitcoin.  The more I then spoke with him about bitcoin, I could tell that he did not really know about bitcoin except to hear about how much it had gone up in value in recent times.  Crazy, crazy, crazy, and even 4 months ago, with BTC prices in the $2,600s, I would have been excited, but I probably would not have said anything... It was just on my mind that I am making way more money than what I would have been making with that lucrative job... and very much less pressure and stress than carrying out the duties of such job.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:08:35 AM

Perhaps 38.6317928%-ish?  hahahahaha.... more conservative charlie from me?

My behavior is not inconsistent with prior behavior.   I did get a chance to catch up on the thread, and further is my estimated odds for a new pre- New Year ATH out of wack?   truly puzzled, I am.    Huh

Perhaps, overly excited because so far this BTC "crash" has not really gone beyond a 43% correction, which was $11,160 on Bitstamp.

Surely, UP is not inevitable, but BTC seems to be quite poised for the new year, and we are still 3-4x beyond my most bullish expectations in this same time-frame.

Anyone else a BTC HODLer and accumulator in this thread, beyond me?  I would think that this thread has lots of folks in really decent BTC positions, and maybe they are remaining silent regarding their excitement - because in the past several days, we have also seen a lot of trolling and bcash shilling going on in this thread too, right?
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:22:41 AM

Or must I use a cable?

Uninstall ASAP!
Stay away from BCG.

Yeah, I had Windows 7 on the old computer before the HD crashed, and it worked fine. But they tried real hard to get me to update to 10, but I resisted.
However for mining only I see no reason to uninstall, if I'm wrong I will definitely try and install Windows 7 if I can find it.

And I'm mining for fun and the experience so Bgold is as good as any other shit coin as I see it.

Fair enuf!

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.
I guess that's why there are 2,000 altcoins.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 4386

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

bear sell point right here
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:44:36 AM

Perhaps 38.6317928%-ish?  hahahahaha.... more conservative charlie from me?

My behavior is not inconsistent with prior behavior.   I did get a chance to catch up on the thread, and further is my estimated odds for a new pre- New Year ATH out of wack?   truly puzzled, I am.    Huh

Perhaps, overly excited because so far this BTC "crash" has not really gone beyond a 43% correction, which was $11,160 on Bitstamp.

Surely, UP is not inevitable, but BTC seems to be quite poised for the new year, and we are still 3-4x beyond my most bullish expectations in this same time-frame.

Anyone else a BTC HODLer and accumulator in this thread, beyond me?  I would think that this thread has lots of folks in really decent BTC positions, and maybe they are remaining silent regarding their excitement - because in the past several days, we have also seen a lot of trolling and bcash shilling going on in this thread too, right?

I'm a hodler since 2013, but I'm also a north European, and we do not go around and show feelings, to us that is a private matter.
You I guess are some kind of south European/south American or some kind of derivation thereof.
And your kind are known to not being able to control and contain your feelings, much like a child.

HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:51:03 AM

Badger is enjoying some holiday spirits
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:52:32 AM

Badger is enjoying some holiday spirits

Made me listen to "badgers" on you tube.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:28 AM

When you try to print more tethers to rig the price but bitcoin is already using all the power on the planet.

Pages: « 1 ... 18815 18816 18817 18818 18819 18820 18821 18822 18823 18824 18825 18826 18827 18828 18829 18830 18831 18832 18833 18834 18835 18836 18837 18838 18839 18840 18841 18842 18843 18844 18845 18846 18847 18848 18849 18850 18851 18852 18853 18854 18855 18856 18857 18858 18859 18860 18861 18862 18863 18864 [18865] 18866 18867 18868 18869 18870 18871 18872 18873 18874 18875 18876 18877 18878 18879 18880 18881 18882 18883 18884 18885 18886 18887 18888 18889 18890 18891 18892 18893 18894 18895 18896 18897 18898 18899 18900 18901 18902 18903 18904 18905 18906 18907 18908 18909 18910 18911 18912 18913 18914 18915 ... 33466 »
  Print  

Jump to: