Bitcoin Forum
November 30, 2022, 08:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did we reach the bottom already?
Yes - 60 (50%)
No, it's coming later this year - 44 (36.7%)
No, it's coming next year or after - 16 (13.3%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 ... 23517 23518 23519 23520 23521 23522 23523 23524 23525 23526 23527 23528 23529 23530 23531 23532 23533 23534 23535 23536 23537 23538 23539 23540 23541 23542 23543 23544 23545 23546 23547 23548 23549 23550 23551 23552 23553 23554 23555 23556 23557 23558 23559 23560 23561 23562 23563 23564 23565 23566 [23567] 23568 23569 23570 23571 23572 23573 23574 23575 23576 23577 23578 23579 23580 23581 23582 23583 23584 23585 23586 23587 23588 23589 23590 23591 23592 23593 23594 23595 23596 23597 23598 23599 23600 23601 23602 23603 23604 23605 23606 23607 23608 23609 23610 23611 23612 23613 23614 23615 23616 23617 ... 31626 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 25877002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (170 posts by 5 users with 9 merit deleted.)
kenzawak
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 851



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:26:32 PM
Merited by Toxic2040 (1)


So cool to see how many Public BTC-signs advertisings hanging out there..

And like I said many places were closed so I couldn't get any pic proving they accept BTC.

P.S : can't sleep !

Thanks a lot, Kensawak, for you pics.

Dont spend that much in BTCGrin

You're very welcome !
And don't worry I'm keeping my BTC.
I could spend some BCash though... if I had any.  Tongue

There was also these two places, not sure I should talk about them but they're actually here to prove what a bad influence Mr. Ver has had on this city. They're located in the same street.

You should set them straight.

I can't, they're closed !  Grin

Wow kenzawak, that was an awesome tour.  I feel like I've done Tokyo over coffee Smiley  Thanks so much.  Merits when I get some Wink


That means a lot. Since English isn't my native language, I sometimes feel like my writing is really bad.
Maybe I should write in French but again you might not enjoy your coffee as much.  Cheesy



 見ぬが花

 

 avatar-sized

 


Wow ! Mine ?
I love it, the hat is the perfect color and how the hell did you manage to do this with such a small pic of the dragon ?
Very impressive, thank you !!!!
1669841441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669841441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669841441
Reply with quote  #2

1669841441
Report to moderator
1669841441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669841441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669841441
Reply with quote  #2

1669841441
Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1669841441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669841441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669841441
Reply with quote  #2

1669841441
Report to moderator
1669841441
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1669841441

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1669841441
Reply with quote  #2

1669841441
Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 5722



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:32:31 PM


So cool to see how many Public BTC-signs advertisings hanging out there..

And like I said many places were closed so I couldn't get any pic proving they accept BTC.

P.S : can't sleep !

Thanks a lot, Kensawak, for you pics.

Dont spend that much in BTCGrin

You're very welcome !
And don't worry I'm keeping my BTC.
I could spend some BCash though... if I had any.  Tongue

There was also these two places, not sure I should talk about them but they're actually here to prove what a bad influence Mr. Ver has had on this city. They're located in the same street.

You should set them straight.

I can't, they're closed !  Grin

Wow kenzawak, that was an awesome tour.  I feel like I've done Tokyo over coffee Smiley  Thanks so much.  Merits when I get some Wink


That means a lot. Since English isn't my native language, I sometimes feel like my writing is really bad.
Maybe I should write in French but again you might not enjoy your coffee as much.  Cheesy



 見ぬが花

 

 avatar-sized

 


Wow ! Mine ?
I love it, the hat is the perfect color and how the hell did you manage to do this with such a small pic of the dragon ?
Very impressive, thank you !!!!

 It's all yours.  As for the colour, I had a feeling it was you Wink
Loved the dragon - did you make it?
kenzawak
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 851



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:35:11 PM


 It's all yours.  As for the colour, I had a feeling it was you Wink
Loved the dragon - did you make it?


lol oh no, I'm terrible with my hands (well for this kind of things at least), it was already in my room.
Better than a chocolate on your pillow if you ask me.
Thanks again for the hat !
Raja_MBZ
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1501



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:45:45 PM

It's simply amazing... ZEC, STEEM, WAN, etc, are today at all-time lows against bitcoin! Shocked

Daaaamn this n00b still have a sizeable bag of ZEC somewhere Roll Eyes

Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:51:03 PM



Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

Once I tired to trade some of my bitcoins with altcoin. It was with the hope to accumulate more bitcoins from the trading. After few months I found myself losing 80% of those bitcoins and since then I stopped trading LOL

I am happy with hodling now.
jojo69
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2646
Merit: 3721


1/21000000 , the only math you need to know


View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:51:41 PM


I wish everyone would think to become a boss instead to work for them.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 7544


1st licensed crypto casino; the future of gaming.


View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:53:23 PM
Merited by kenzawak (1)

lol oh no, I'm terrible with my hands

.....snip....





That’s what she said!
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 9573


Observing No-Coiners.


View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:57:16 PM

It's simply amazing... ZEC, STEEM, WAN, etc, are today at all-time lows against bitcoin! Shocked

Daaaamn this n00b still have a sizeable bag of ZEC somewhere Roll Eyes

Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

HaHa no, sorry if it seems that way... I myself still have a decent amount of ZEC Roll Eyes lol

Sorry for the misunderstanding
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:59:37 PM


I wish everyone would think to become a boss instead to work for them.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c
Yes I get it, being a boss is not an easy job but it comes with some unfair freedom LOL
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:02:31 PM

lol oh no, I'm terrible with my hands

.....snip....





That’s what she said!
LOL what's going on here. I think he needs to go to toilet 😜
Raja_MBZ
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1501



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:04:04 PM



Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

Once I tired to trade some of my bitcoins with altcoin. It was with the hope to accumulate more bitcoins from the trading. After few months I found myself losing 80% of those bitcoins and since then I stopped trading LOL

I am happy with hodling now.

I think you were either only holding your alts or you were not taking out profits (which I believe is a must, and should be done "in BTC").

At this time, I'm literally trading with all the profits I've made with alts so far. I got my capital back (thanks to the last month's ADA pump) with which I started trading, and now whatever I'm trading with, is purely due to the result of profits of my previous trades. Even if I lose everything now with which I'm currently trading, I'll still not be in loss, overall.

It's simply amazing... ZEC, STEEM, WAN, etc, are today at all-time lows against bitcoin! Shocked

Daaaamn this n00b still have a sizeable bag of ZEC somewhere Roll Eyes

Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

HaHa no, sorry if it seems that way... I myself still have a decent amount of ZEC Roll Eyes lol

Sorry for the misunderstanding

It's OK, but OMG mic, do you really hold ZEC? Holding ZEC definitely requires some very serious, A-class patience. Roll Eyes
kenzawak
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 851



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:04:49 PM

lol oh no, I'm terrible with my hands

.....snip....


That’s what she said!

I was expecting that !!! Which is why I added "for this kind of things at least".
Anyway my hands are not my best tool... this time I have nothing to add.  Tongue
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:09:06 PM



Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

Once I tired to trade some of my bitcoins with altcoin. It was with the hope to accumulate more bitcoins from the trading. After few months I found myself losing 80% of those bitcoins and since then I stopped trading LOL

I am happy with hodling now.

I think you were either only holding your alts or you were not taking out profits (which I believe is a must, and should be done "in BTC").

At this time, I'm literally trading with all the profits I've made with alts so far. I got my capital back (thanks to the last month's ADA pump) with which I started trading, and now whatever I'm trading with, is purely due to the result of profits of my previous trades. Even if I lose everything now with which I'm currently trading, I'll still not be in loss, overall.
At around 80% lose I took back my BTC (It's was earlier last year to somewhere in the middle). And since then I am not risking my BTC anymore. Honestly speaking, I don't understand how this market BTC/ALTs moves so I stopped.
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 9573


Observing No-Coiners.


View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:09:34 PM

XhomerX on Sunday?
artistic, creative yes!
Origami art.


Back to watch aquaman Roll Eyes
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:10:21 PM



I was expecting that !!! Which is why I added "for this kind of things at least".
Anyway my hands are not my best tool... this time I have nothing to add.  Tongue
Your hands are better then mine. I rarely know how to create any physical object LOL
El duderino_
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1988
Merit: 9573


Observing No-Coiners.


View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:11:37 PM



Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

Once I tired to trade some of my bitcoins with altcoin. It was with the hope to accumulate more bitcoins from the trading. After few months I found myself losing 80% of those bitcoins and since then I stopped trading LOL

I am happy with hodling now.

I think you were either only holding your alts or you were not taking out profits (which I believe is a must, and should be done "in BTC").

At this time, I'm literally trading with all the profits I've made with alts so far. I got my capital back (thanks to the last month's ADA pump) with which I started trading, and now whatever I'm trading with, is purely due to the result of profits of my previous trades. Even if I lose everything now with which I'm currently trading, I'll still not be in loss, overall.

It's simply amazing... ZEC, STEEM, WAN, etc, are today at all-time lows against bitcoin! Shocked

Daaaamn this n00b still have a sizeable bag of ZEC somewhere Roll Eyes

Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

HaHa no, sorry if it seems that way... I myself still have a decent amount of ZEC Roll Eyes lol

Sorry for the misunderstanding

It's OK, but OMG mic, do you really hold ZEC? Holding ZEC definitely requires some very serious, A-class patience. Roll Eyes

I still have numerous of trash-alts, I have gained BTC through them as well, but F*** yes I still own that sh*t ... good I have always been 85 close to 90% in BTC Cheesy
kenzawak
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 851



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:12:51 PM

Bitcoin and Friends VLOG #7 :Driving To Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cesKklUhk

It's confirmed, there will be an episode 2. Cool !

BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:13:32 PM

@micgoossens and @LFC_Bitcoin

Guys City match tomorrow. Are you watching? I will watch the match and will hope for a miracle.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2263


Stake.com - Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino


View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:15:22 PM

Bitcoin and Friends VLOG #7 :Driving To Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cesKklUhk

It's confirmed, there will be an episode 2. Cool !


I have been waiting for the 2nd episode. Tired of seeing all these short videos LOL
Raja_MBZ
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1501



View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:16:54 PM



Are you talking about me? If so, you should know that I'm always at least 60% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 40% to increase my bitcoin holdings. Moreover, I've absolutely zero ZEC and have actually never bought a single piece of it as I do know that it's extremely cheap to mine ZEC (or the whole standard Equihash algorithm in general) with current ASICs (especially with the newest version of Bitmain's Antminer Z11) and miners keep on dumping whatever they mine. ZEC will only be a good buy once it's extremely close to its halving or after it. Till that time, buying ZEC with your BTC is equivalent to throwing away your precious satoshis for nothing.

Once I tired to trade some of my bitcoins with altcoin. It was with the hope to accumulate more bitcoins from the trading. After few months I found myself losing 80% of those bitcoins and since then I stopped trading LOL

I am happy with hodling now.

I think you were either only holding your alts or you were not taking out profits (which I believe is a must, and should be done "in BTC").

At this time, I'm literally trading with all the profits I've made with alts so far. I got my capital back (thanks to the last month's ADA pump) with which I started trading, and now whatever I'm trading with, is purely due to the result of profits of my previous trades. Even if I lose everything now with which I'm currently trading, I'll still not be in loss, overall.
At around 80% lose I took back my BTC (It's was earlier last year to somewhere in the middle). And since then I am not risking my BTC anymore. Honestly speaking, I don't understand how this market BTC/ALTs moves so I stopped.

Holding BTC is the safest high-yielding option available on the planet. Full stop.

If you can't trade good, you're doing the right thing by only holding (and accumulating more) bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 23517 23518 23519 23520 23521 23522 23523 23524 23525 23526 23527 23528 23529 23530 23531 23532 23533 23534 23535 23536 23537 23538 23539 23540 23541 23542 23543 23544 23545 23546 23547 23548 23549 23550 23551 23552 23553 23554 23555 23556 23557 23558 23559 23560 23561 23562 23563 23564 23565 23566 [23567] 23568 23569 23570 23571 23572 23573 23574 23575 23576 23577 23578 23579 23580 23581 23582 23583 23584 23585 23586 23587 23588 23589 23590 23591 23592 23593 23594 23595 23596 23597 23598 23599 23600 23601 23602 23603 23604 23605 23606 23607 23608 23609 23610 23611 23612 23613 23614 23615 23616 23617 ... 31626 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!