April 27, 2024, 04:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 31068 31069 31070 31071 31072 31073 31074 31075 31076 31077 31078 31079 31080 31081 31082 31083 31084 31085 31086 31087 31088 31089 31090 31091 31092 31093 31094 31095 31096 31097 31098 31099 31100 31101 31102 31103 31104 31105 31106 31107 31108 31109 31110 31111 31112 31113 31114 31115 31116 31117 [31118] 31119 31120 31121 31122 31123 31124 31125 31126 31127 31128 31129 31130 31131 31132 31133 31134 31135 31136 31137 31138 31139 31140 31141 31142 31143 31144 31145 31146 31147 31148 31149 31150 31151 31152 31153 31154 31155 31156 31157 31158 31159 31160 31161 31162 31163 31164 31165 31166 31167 31168 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 11:47:39 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), JayJuanGee (1)

…..

#nohomo

Among other things in the butt

#nohomo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 12:01:24 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10167

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 12:26:24 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2022, 12:39:35 AM by JayJuanGee

#nohomo
Among other things in the butt
#nohomo

Yeah.. and we are not referring to exciting air neither... even though some peeps consider that as humour...   Angry Angry Angry Angry... I refuse to name names, unless my arm gets twisted.
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 12:58:07 AM

the evening wall report

falling -2.86% early bitcoin regained ground in late trading today...closing just
-0.50% down at $21,411.00

so yea...strong finish for Monday gentlemen
week probably will see more of the same volatility as all the cunts gather in jackson hole

stay the course

dyor

4h

D

stronghands
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 01:06:07 AM

Explanation
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 01:44:38 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

To continue utilizing your account, Bittrex needs additional information from you. When responding to your respective support ticket, please explain the verification documents that you're submitting to support your source of funds for trading. If you have questions regarding this form, please reply to your respective support ticket. Thank you for being a valued customer of the Bittrex platformFirst & Last Name: Email address used for Bittrex account: Address (residence):1. Employment status: ☐ Self employed ☐ Retired ☐ Student As (occupation): _________________________________ Since (year): ____________ Business Name: _________________________________ Website: ______________________________ Name of employer: _________________________________ Website: _________________________________ Occupation: _________________________________ Time at this employer (years): ____________ List: _________________________________ To continue utilizing your account, Bittrex needs additional information from you. When responding to your respective support ticket, please explain the verification documents that you're submitting to support your source of funds for trading. If you have questions regarding this form, please reply to your respective support ticket. Thank you for being a valued customer of the Bittrex platform. First & Last Name: Email address used for Bittrex account: Address (residence): Name of institution: _________________________________ Location: ____________________________ ☐ Employed From (occupation): _________________________________ Since (year): ____________ ☐ Unemployed ☐ Other Annual income (in USD): ___________________ 2. Income from employment status selection(s): Page 2 of 2 List: _________________________________ List: _________________________________ 3. Source of funds for trading Check all that apply: ☐ Crypto trading ☐ Employment income ☐ Investments (non-crypto) ☐ Inheritance ☐ Crypto mining ☐ Retirement income ☐ Sale of Assets ☐ Other Year started: _______________ Exchanges used: __________________________________________________ Address(es) at other sites: _______________________________________________________________ 4. Please attach verification of the source of funds for trading: a. CRYPTO TRADING i. Crypto purchase receipts, screen shots of trading and withdrawal activity on other exchanges/sites used for trading. b. EMPLOYMENT INCOME: i. Recent pay stub or bank statement showing employment income. For bank statements, please mark employment income on the statement. c. INVESTMENTS: i. Investment statements or certificates, bank statement showing deposits from investments, or letter from financial advisor detailing nature of investment. d. INHERITANCE, INSURANCE, GIFT: i. Notarized letter from donor, copy of will/check/grant of probate from state administrator, or official letter, receipt, copy of check reflecting insurance proceeds. e. CRYPTO MINING: i. Attach utility bill or mining equipment purchases. f. RETIREMENT INCOME: i. Attach receipt showing monthly income. g. SALE OF ASSETS: i. Attach sales contract or other document reflecting sale of the asset involved. h. OTHER: i. Please attach relevant documentation.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 02:03:24 AM

Explanation
Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 02:05:48 AM
Merited by Hueristic (1)

To continue utilizing your account, Bittrex needs additional information from you. When responding to your respective support ticket, please explain the verification documents that you're submitting to support your source of funds for trading. If you have questions regarding this form, please reply to your respective support ticket. Thank you for being a valued customer of the Bittrex platformFirst & Last Name: Email address used for Bittrex account: Address (residence):1. Employment status: ☐ Self employed ☐ Retired ☐ Student As (occupation): _________________________________ Since (year): ____________ Business Name: _________________________________ Website: ______________________________ Name of employer: _________________________________ Website: _________________________________ Occupation: _________________________________ Time at this employer (years): ____________ List: _________________________________ To continue utilizing your account, Bittrex needs additional information from you. When responding to your respective support ticket, please explain the verification documents that you're submitting to support your source of funds for trading. If you have questions regarding this form, please reply to your respective support ticket. Thank you for being a valued customer of the Bittrex platform. First & Last Name: Email address used for Bittrex account: Address (residence): Name of institution: _________________________________ Location: ____________________________ ☐ Employed From (occupation): _________________________________ Since (year): ____________ ☐ Unemployed ☐ Other Annual income (in USD): ___________________ 2. Income from employment status selection(s): Page 2 of 2 List: _________________________________ List: _________________________________ 3. Source of funds for trading Check all that apply: ☐ Crypto trading ☐ Employment income ☐ Investments (non-crypto) ☐ Inheritance ☐ Crypto mining ☐ Retirement income ☐ Sale of Assets ☐ Other Year started: _______________ Exchanges used: __________________________________________________ Address(es) at other sites: _______________________________________________________________ 4. Please attach verification of the source of funds for trading: a. CRYPTO TRADING i. Crypto purchase receipts, screen shots of trading and withdrawal activity on other exchanges/sites used for trading. b. EMPLOYMENT INCOME: i. Recent pay stub or bank statement showing employment income. For bank statements, please mark employment income on the statement. c. INVESTMENTS: i. Investment statements or certificates, bank statement showing deposits from investments, or letter from financial advisor detailing nature of investment. d. INHERITANCE, INSURANCE, GIFT: i. Notarized letter from donor, copy of will/check/grant of probate from state administrator, or official letter, receipt, copy of check reflecting insurance proceeds. e. CRYPTO MINING: i. Attach utility bill or mining equipment purchases. f. RETIREMENT INCOME: i. Attach receipt showing monthly income. g. SALE OF ASSETS: i. Attach sales contract or other document reflecting sale of the asset involved. h. OTHER: i. Please attach relevant documentation.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 03:04:55 AM

Explanation
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4872

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 03:39:25 AM

Got this same thing from Coinbase years ago, told them to fuck off.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:02:37 AM

Explanation
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:38:52 AM

Are you talking about Ben Franklin, Willis?

You better snap the fuck back into it, JSRAW...!!!!!   Angry Angry Angry Angry

Have you lost your way?   You still know about dee way of dee cornz no?  Have you been shitcoining?

Yes talking about $100 bill

And no, hit the puberty up way back in 2018
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 07:01:18 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:04:40 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10167

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:48:04 AM

I do admit that I know someone who has an account at Bittrex, let's call him/her "a Bittrex friend," and such Bittrex friend did not receive any such KYC questionnaire from Bittrex in recent times (yet). 

We know that bitcoin exchanges are becoming more and more inquisitive in terms of their KYC / AML compliance matters, and I would imagine that certain kinds of accounts will receive more scrutinies and/or red flags coming out of certain exchanges, and I am not sure what would raise such red flags.. maybe being a new account, or maybe they run background checks on account holders or some kind of transaction amounts will trigger scrutiny.. I know that some of us may well be bothered by shotgun KYC that some of us might have heard about, which seems to be a kind of practice in which KYC becomes a surprise issue that might be triggered by attempting a withdrawal that might go over a certain threshold amount. 

I recall one instance in which my "coinbase friend" (not saying if it was the same friend or not) had attempted to deposit a seemingly routine small amount of something like $500 and then such transaction had gotten frozen, and soon thereafter the bank account could not be used, and then soon thereafter such Coinbase account ended up getting shut down and such coinbase friend was able to withdraw all funds from coinbase within the next 1-2 months and bring the account balance to zero prior to the account being frozen.. or no longer usable... who needs coinbase, you might ask? 

Well I don't know, but it can be inconvenient to have issues with various accounts and then have to spend a certain amounts of time with frozen account balances and then having to go through processes of setting up new accounts, according to such coinbase friend.

By the way, surely I am not against using bitcoin through peer to peer transactions, but sometimes there are not easy vehicles to get in and out of BTC in terms of having friends (contacts) available in order to do various transactions in and out of fiat/BTC.

Are you talking about Ben Franklin, Willis?

You better snap the fuck back into it, JSRAW...!!!!!   Angry Angry Angry Angry

Have you lost your way?   You still know about dee way of dee cornz no?  Have you been shitcoining?
Yes talking about $100 bill

And no, hit the puberty up way back in 2018

"Puberty" bhai?

Please return to the fold...

return..

return...

return....

You can do it!!!

Or perhaps you are the only sane one in these here parts?

Cry Cry Cry Cry
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 09:04:44 AM

Explanation
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2493

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 09:12:02 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5), hugeblack (4), Toxic2040 (1)

The James Webb telescope took some pics of Jupiter.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 09:22:14 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (10), a1 Hashrate LLC2022 (1)

The James Webb telescope took some pics of Jupiter.

Wow stunning...

Dear bitcoin forget the moon... let's go Jupiter!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 11:01:18 AM

Explanation
348Judah

Activity: 700
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 12:27:29 PM

which category do you fall?

1. Precoiner
2. Nocoiner
3. Bitcoiner

source
Pages: « 1 ... 31068 31069 31070 31071 31072 31073 31074 31075 31076 31077 31078 31079 31080 31081 31082 31083 31084 31085 31086 31087 31088 31089 31090 31091 31092 31093 31094 31095 31096 31097 31098 31099 31100 31101 31102 31103 31104 31105 31106 31107 31108 31109 31110 31111 31112 31113 31114 31115 31116 31117 [31118] 31119 31120 31121 31122 31123 31124 31125 31126 31127 31128 31129 31130 31131 31132 31133 31134 31135 31136 31137 31138 31139 31140 31141 31142 31143 31144 31145 31146 31147 31148 31149 31150 31151 31152 31153 31154 31155 31156 31157 31158 31159 31160 31161 31162 31163 31164 31165 31166 31167 31168 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: