7/21 - 1 (0.9%)
7/28 - 11 (10.4%)
8/4 - 16 (15.1%)
8/11 - 7 (6.6%)
8/18 - 6 (5.7%)
8/25 - 7 (6.6%)
After August - 58 (54.7%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 ... 11937 11938 11939 11940 11941 11942 11943 11944 11945 11946 11947 11948 11949 11950 11951 11952 11953 11954 11955 11956 11957 11958 11959 11960 11961 11962 11963 11964 11965 11966 11967 11968 11969 11970 11971 11972 11973 11974 11975 11976 11977 11978 11979 11980 11981 11982 11983 11984 11985 11986 [11987] 11988 11989 11990 11991 11992 11993 11994 11995 11996 11997 11998 11999 12000 12001 12002 12003 12004 12005 12006 12007 12008 12009 12010 12011 12012 12013 12014 12015 12016 12017 12018 12019 12020 12021 12022 12023 12024 12025 12026 12027 12028 12029 12030 12031 12032 12033 12034 12035 12036 12037 ... 33755 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26462582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:16:58 AM

I know that you don't know what any formation and indicator is.

drinking? because i'm not blind bull?

welcome to ignore again :-)

lol,

Try sharing some of those lines, formations and indicators. Don't go full tarmi. We already have one of those.

(Then again, if JimboToronto is ignored I guess I am too)
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:28:45 AM

Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:41:11 AM

Deep Dot web seems to think price will go down. Also has some charts from this thread

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2015/04/07/bitcoin-price-analysis-april-7th/
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:43:00 AM

Bull, it's for your benefit...

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:46:03 AM

I know that you don't know what any formation and indicator is.

drinking? because i'm not blind bull?

welcome to ignore again :-)

lol,

Try sharing some of those lines, formations and indicators. Don't go full tarmi. We already have one of those.

(Then again, if JimboToronto is ignored I guess I am too)

https://www.tradingview.com/s/bitcoin/?sort=recent
dyor

btw. chat at tradingview about btc is great place if you trade with brain (=analysis)

chessnut's and danv's at last time are pretty accurate
ofc you can find also bullish at now like always but there's much more premises to go down.

look at btcchina 15m - rising volume with dropping price, clearly distribution.
the guy with 500k$? long at finex is joke. We saw similar spikes right before price went down.
i don't say price will crash today or tomorrow but it's easy to see that this is another bulltrap very likely.
slowly downtrend with many mini bulltraps is what we can see now.
Maybe with final dump. the sooner, the better to go faster up imo.
Right now there's an army people holding btc and holding opened longs and they must believe that we're going higher.
they think that they're in accumulation phase:) because they're always buying when price rose lol.
usually that's the point when distribution is starting:)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1801

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 10:58:35 AM

Coin
Explanation
Ezmoneyezlife

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:00:29 AM

i think this is just a deceptive mexican standoff conjured up to probe the market, mislead the price guess.. notice how this is being delayed... if i'm observing correctly shorts vs longs is no longer accurate as it used to be in 2014 as it's becoming way too predictable and less profitable... i'm still positive that this market is rigged up to eyeballs and any engineered "news leak" any day now should set the direction either way to manipulators' benefits... i wouldn't be surprised if the forces that move this market are present in both sides of the leveraged market...

Exactly, market is being totally manipulated, its obvious for everyone who has brain and some trading experience, for now btc market is just a scam machine for some "elite" groups http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-elite-meet-secret-island-bilderberg-style-retreat/ , they dont even hide it. BTC is not being used as currency much now and its "market" price is totally rigged up cos real btc btc as for me is around 130-160$ maximum, it will rise later this year but only after retesting of those levels. Its a shame that such a great idea of free money have been raped by the same motherfuckers with the same methods of fiat "elite" just to make them much more rich after fiat system fails.
phoenix1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:16:36 AM

i think this is just a deceptive mexican standoff conjured up to probe the market, mislead the price guess.. notice how this is being delayed... if i'm observing correctly shorts vs longs is no longer accurate as it used to be in 2014 as it's becoming way too predictable and less profitable... i'm still positive that this market is rigged up to eyeballs and any engineered "news leak" any day now should set the direction either way to manipulators' benefits... i wouldn't be surprised if the forces that move this market are present in both sides of the leveraged market...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday
What is to stop whales from gaming these numbers by borrowing coins from themselves and shorting these instead of selling directly? They are guaranteed that the new ATH in shorts will be screamed from the rooftops in here and seized upon as bullish. If you borrowed your own coins, there would be no cost to this strategy as you would be paying interest to yourself.

No idea if this is happening, but if it has not done already, it will be done one day for sure. Inca's predictable posts would be like free advertising to them and play right into their hands  Cheesy

Equally well, borrowing your own USD to game the long data would be easy and free, though it would seem to be a longer game given the generally slower trends in those numbers.

FWIW, even though I am bearish, I look at that short data and wonder how it can go down with such a high number, so if it's a psy-op, it's a good one.

billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 11:23:47 AM

Exactly, market is being totally manipulated, its obvious for everyone who has brain and some trading experience, for now btc market is just a scam machine for some "elite" groups http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-elite-meet-secret-island-bilderberg-style-retreat/ , they dont even hide it. BTC is not being used as currency much now and its "market" price is totally rigged up cos real btc btc as for me is arounds nr i 130-160$ maximum, it will rise later this year but only after retesting of those levels. Its a shame that such a great idea of free money have been raped by the same motherfuckers with the same methods of fiat "elite" just to make them much more rich after fiat system fails.

There is no evidence that "the elite" are some homogeneous group with identical interests. Cartels fail because the more they succeed, the more incentive there is to defect. Every time I hear some conspiracy theory, i see some losers latching onto some excuse for failure. If the price is being manipulated down, GOOD! It's an opportunity to load up cheap. If the price is being manipulated up, GOOD! sell for profit.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:26:54 AM

.... If the price is being manipulated down, It's an opportunity to load up cheap. If the price is being manipulated up, GOOD! sell for profit.

Best explanation so far, convincing for both sides...
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:33:50 AM

EpStROM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:49:31 AM

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1801

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 11:58:34 AM

Coin
Explanation
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:01:40 PM

Exactly, market is being totally manipulated, its obvious for everyone who has brain and some trading experience, for now btc market is just a scam machine for some "elite" groups http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-elite-meet-secret-island-bilderberg-style-retreat/ , they dont even hide it. BTC is not being used as currency much now and its "market" price is totally rigged up cos real btc btc as for me is around 130-160$ maximum, it will rise later this year but only after retesting of those levels. Its a shame that such a great idea of free money have been raped by the same motherfuckers with the same methods of fiat "elite" just to make them much more rich after fiat system fails.

The entire btc marketcap is multiple times lower than some random mobile messaging application for smartphones that is priced in the range of ...billions. And Bitcoin represents a financial revolution as both money (total money supply = tens of trillions in marketcap) and a player in the money-transfer market (trillions in marketcap with banks, swift, credit cards).

As for the manipulation, it's unlikely big BTC whales want to hold the price down (or induce it to an artificially higher level).

-Price suppression would cost them their BTCs (dumping to lower the price)
-A price bubble would cost them a lot of fiat to sustain, to absorb daily coin production.

The fiat Elite have more to gain by manipulating BTC.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:05:20 PM

Bids up again. Bears can't break the price down. Interesting hearing about people moaning about manipulation upwards, off the back of a year of excessive sell pressure and downwards gaming of the price !

Ezmoneychap if you think bitcoins are worth 160 you should have bought them at that price in January. Good luck finding them at that price again.

Next move should be epic. If we break up the short covering should end the bear market definitively. If we dip lower then it is back to accumulation for the bulls before the next push (the trendline coming down every day in the interim).

inca
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:15:39 PM

What is to stop whales from gaming these numbers by borrowing coins from themselves and shorting these instead of selling directly? They are guaranteed that the new ATH in shorts will be screamed from the rooftops in here and seized upon as bullish. If you borrowed your own coins, there would be no cost to this strategy as you would be paying interest to yourself.

No idea if this is happening, but if it has not done already, it will be done one day for sure. Inca's predictable posts would be like free advertising to them and play right into their hands  Cheesy

Equally well, borrowing your own USD to game the long data would be easy and free, though it would seem to be a longer game given the generally slower trends in those numbers.

FWIW, even though I am bearish, I look at that short data and wonder how it can go down with such a high number, so if it's a psy-op, it's a good one.

You might be right to a degree. The market is owned by a small cabal of traders.

Regarding borrowing your own coins and usd  - we can see what is simply borrowed, and what is sold into or bought from the market. The data show clearly that half of the shorts were opened below 300, with thousands underwater. Sure there is nothing stopping someone dumping 15000 coins on the market to paint a bearish picture. Equally after going long 25 million USD what is another 5 million to squeeze shorts into capitulation?

Fascinating setup currently.
phoenix1

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:43:14 PM

You might be right to a degree. The market is owned by a small cabal of traders.

Regarding borrowing your own coins and usd  - we can see what is simply borrowed, and what is sold into or bought from the market. The data show clearly that half of the shorts were opened below 300, with thousands underwater. Sure there is nothing stopping someone dumping 15000 coins on the market to paint a bearish picture. Equally after going long 25 million USD what is another 5 million to squeeze shorts into capitulation?

My point was that borrowing your own coins, selling them on the market and thereby inflating the shorts on BFX paints a different picture to simply dropping them on the market. One shows up as a possibly squeezable short, implying potential upward pressure, ergo you may get the chance to sell more at the same/higher price if someone attempts that squeeze. The other just disappears in trade data and paints a more bearish picture if anything. Would be a smart play for a big player who has more to unload.

Yes ... current set-up looks like ready for fireworks. So expect more sideways  Cheesy
8up

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:44:10 PM

It's the calm before the storm. Beside it's not. The one who sees, will recognize the powers that equalize themselves.

I repeat once more:

Bulls and bears balance each other very well atm.

Guess the next two month will become boring to an almost unbearable level.   Wink
inca
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:46:23 PM

Regarding borrowing your own coins and usd  - we can see what is simply borrowed, and what is sold into or bought from the market. The data show clearly that half of the shorts were opened below 300, with thousands underwater. Sure there is nothing stopping someone dumping 15000 coins on the market to paint a bearish picture. Equally after going long 25 million USD what is another 5 million to squeeze shorts into capitulation?

My point was that borrowing your own coins, selling them on the market and thereby inflating the shorts on BFX paints a different picture to simply dropping them on the market. One shows up as a possibly squeezable short, implying potential upward pressure, ergo you may get the chance to sell more at the same/higher price if someone attempts that squeeze. The other just disappears in trade data and paints a more bearish picture if anything. Would be a smart play for a big player who has more to unload.

Yes ... current set-up looks like ready for fireworks. So expect more sideways  Cheesy

Too right. Smiley
phoenix1

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:46:55 PM

It's the calm before the storm. Beside it's not. The one who sees, will recognize the powers that equalize themselves.

That sounds like something from the I Ching!
And you could very well be right ... we are going nowhere fast, until we do  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 11937 11938 11939 11940 11941 11942 11943 11944 11945 11946 11947 11948 11949 11950 11951 11952 11953 11954 11955 11956 11957 11958 11959 11960 11961 11962 11963 11964 11965 11966 11967 11968 11969 11970 11971 11972 11973 11974 11975 11976 11977 11978 11979 11980 11981 11982 11983 11984 11985 11986 [11987] 11988 11989 11990 11991 11992 11993 11994 11995 11996 11997 11998 11999 12000 12001 12002 12003 12004 12005 12006 12007 12008 12009 12010 12011 12012 12013 12014 12015 12016 12017 12018 12019 12020 12021 12022 12023 12024 12025 12026 12027 12028 12029 12030 12031 12032 12033 12034 12035 12036 12037 ... 33755 »
  Print  

Jump to: