June 23, 2024, 08:52:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 [3486] 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 ... 33473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26405343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:09:33 PM

Rpietila seems a reputable in his views.
I think we all should read his writings, learn him, try to figure out his mood and based on this, sell or buy coins.
The price will go quite low if we can trust him - usually we can. He made his bearish call correctly last time while all were laughing at his face, spitting on him and considering him as slain of God, the man of sorrows, the friend of pains etc.

After all, he made his trades and tons of money. Now those of you who do not follow his paths right now will loose as the price eventually crashes.
He is making money so why shouldn't I do it with him? I hope you guys here are also in the same boat with me. It is not that difficult to turn from bull to bear. I did it after I found Rpietila did it also.  Cool

It takes great patience and confidence to trade like Rpietila.  Most people cannot do it as well as he does.
dgarcia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:09:39 PM

I think we all should read his writings, learn him, try to figure out his mood and based on this, sell or buy coins.
The price will go quite low if we can trust him - usually we can. He made his bearish call correctly last time while all were laughing at his face, spitting on him and considering him as slain of God, the man of sorrows, the friend of pains etc.

After all, he made his trades and tons of money. Now those of you who do not follow his paths right now will loose as the price eventually crashes.
He is making money so why shouldn't I do it with him? I hope you guys here are also in the same boat with me. It is not that difficult to turn from bull to bear. I did it after I found Rpietila did it also.  Cool

I like reading rpietila and I think he's a good analyzer. But better don't make him a bitcoin-guru.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 08:09:55 PM

MTGox 749
CoinMkt 734
CampBX 724
BitStamp 719
BTC-e 706
BTCChina 705

I wonder when more miners will be pointing their output to CoinMKT and CampBX for their cash?  It seems there are more USD looking for coins than there are coins in these markets.
granathus

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:11:13 PM

Sounds like legit advice.
gandhibt

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:11:19 PM

btw. i sold major portion, im now 80/20 (usd/btc)

Some of yours coins are belonging to me now. :-)

And mine
You are welcome  Wink

Thanks for a nice xmas

And this is why nobody should listen to anybody for trading advice on this forum.

It's great that some people get lucky and make profits, and that experienced traders use volatility to their advantage. It creates market depth, which is a good thing.

I'm probably preaching to the choir, but there are sharks in the water and most noobs are armed with little more than a leaky inner tube Smiley

Now what I'd like to see are traders who brag about their bad trades. That would be entertaining, and sobering to newbies who think its easy to "double their stash".

i "bragged" little while ago how i bought back with 45 coin loss, now i sold again and its possible that i have to buy back with loss again
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:12:13 PM

i've read your last few posts, how much is he paying you? lol
Jomppe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:15:10 PM

btw. i sold major portion, im now 80/20 (usd/btc)

Some of yours coins are belonging to me now. :-)

And mine
You are welcome  Wink

Thanks for a nice xmas

And this is why nobody should listen to anybody for trading advice on this forum.

It's great that some people get lucky and make profits, and that experienced traders use volatility to their advantage. It creates market depth, which is a good thing.

I'm probably preaching to the choir, but there are sharks in the water and most noobs are armed with little more than a leaky inner tube Smiley

Now what I'd like to see are traders who brag about their bad trades. That would be entertaining, and sobering to newbies who think its easy to "double their stash".

i "bragged" little while ago how i bought back with 45 coin loss, now i sold again and its possible that i have to buy back with loss again

If you trade like Rpietila, you will not be buying them with a loss.
Just waite until the price drops and there are blood all over the streets. Ask always, what would Rpietila do in this situation and you are on the side of moneymakers instead of loosers' side.

Cheers! Be good to your mom as one guy from da down-under used to say on youtube!  Cool
dgarcia

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:15:48 PM

Why you make such things? :-(

Keep cool!

Buy back with loss, if it reaches 790,00$ on Gox, what will very likely not happen.
Jomppe

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:17:17 PM

i've read your last few posts, how much is he paying you? lol

Should I ask him a donation? Smiley I have my adress here below so anyone can send me some BTC because I have lack of them but plenty of cash that is not going to be thrown to BTC at these prices.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 08:22:49 PM

The day that BTCChina disallows fiat withdrawals, I believe. Cheers Smiley
Why would they want to do this? This would be the equivalent of completely shutting down their operations.
its the law.
Really? I read otherwise. I know only of one statement from official sources and that did not mention something as nonsensical as funding allowed, withdrawl not allowed, it also said that registered exchanges and bitcoin trading are legal and also no mention of a deadline of 31st January. Everything else I have heard since then were only interpretations and speculations by other people and the complaints of the owner of one exchange about how he could not find a payment provider or banking partner. But I have read nothing about a new law since then. Please send a link. Until then I call it market manipulation through FUD.
gandhibt

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:22:53 PM

Why you make such things? :-(

Keep cool!

Buy back with loss, if it reaches 790,00$ on Gox, what will very likely not happen.

now that i sold, my loss "vanished" almost completely, what if the price would had went to $800+? (i would have made a lot)

ofc i have my stop-loss

lets see if this trend last long enough to make some win

(btw jomppe must be trolling)

Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:24:00 PM

How many bitcoins did Rpietila pay you to write this crap up? Rpietila made money because he's been into bitcoin for quite a while. Hard to not make tons of money during the past year unless you're an idiotic permabear.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:28:27 PM

Sounds like legit advice.

I'd totally be down for some bitcoin tarding again, but I hodl because I'm trying to put myself in a good position to pay long term capital gains (best, reasonable, compliance case) without any possible complications and obligation by having any USD or BTC on foreign exchanges.  

Given the position I'm trying to get into for compliance, short term tarding would just be foolish.  Add to that that I think by the time I'm ready to liquidate a significant portion they'll be worth more than they are today, I'm hodling, hodling from bitcoin tarding.

If you're a US citizen and you're trading with more than $10k, and haven't considered the implications of foreign exchange and tax implications of realizing profit, etc, good luck.
CryptStorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:31:14 PM

The day that BTCChina disallows fiat withdrawals, I believe. Cheers Smiley
Why would they want to do this? This would be the equivalent of completely shutting down their operations.
its the law.
Really? I read otherwise. I know only of one statement from official sources and that did not mention something as nonsensical as funding allowed, withdrawl not allowed, it also said that registered exchanges and bitcoin trading are legal and also no mention of a deadline of 31st January. Everything else I have heard since then were only interpretations and speculations by other people and the complaints of the owner of one exchange about how he could not find a payment provider or banking partner. But I have read nothing about a new law since then. Please send a link. Until then I call it market manipulation through FUD.

Hmm, I think it would be great to revisit this topic-- agreed, that there has been too much FUD. The situation is made worse by the veil that is all-things-China, so primary source links are critical. However, we also need to look at analysis and translation, as, I presume, the great majority of us do not speak or read Chinese in any useful manner.

Perhaps only anecdotally, I remember reading something about 'until the new year', which would be the Chinese new year, or the 31st, AFAIK.

Anyone?
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:32:11 PM

Wasn't it just the deadline for 3rd party payment processors to stop servicing BTC exchanges? This was already done immediately.
Jomppe

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:33:35 PM

How many bitcoins did Rpietila pay you to write this crap up? Rpietila made money because he's been into bitcoin for quite a while. Hard to not make tons of money during the past year unless you're an idiotic permabear.

Bulls are not buying significiantly more coins - so the only way to get more demand for the coins is the changing behaviour of bears.
The bears will not change => BTC will crash and the bears change their views.
In my opinion, it is idiotic to be permanent bull. Rpietila has sold his bitcoin holdings (a part of it or even the whole position) so it is smart to convince him to rebuy the coins even higher prices - I think you are not going to succeed.
I am following the money so I need to follow Rpieitila's movements and trades if I can learn also and make some real cash in the side.

Rpietila, you can donate some coins in case you even have them at these levels any left...  Wink
phoenix1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:33:41 PM

Given the position I'm trying to get into for compliance, short term tarding would just be foolish.  Add to that that I think by the time I'm ready to liquidate a significant portion they'll be worth more than they are today, I'm hodling, hodling from bitcoin tarding.

Does that make you a hodling tard then ?
granathus

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:36:56 PM

Bulls are not buying significiantly more coins - so the only way to get more demand for the coins is the changing behaviour of bears.
The bears will not change => BTC will crash and the bears change their views.
In my opinion, it is idiotic to be permanent bull. Rpietila has sold his bitcoin holdings (a part of it or even the whole position) so it is smart to convince him to rebuy the coins even higher prices - I think you are not going to succeed.
I am following the money so I need to follow Rpieitila's movements and trades if I can learn also and make some real cash in the side.

Rpietila, you can donate some coins in case you even have them at these levels any left...  Wink

You are either a pretty weak troll or suffer from some pretty serious retardation.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:38:28 PM

Sure.  A tard who doesn't want the disruption and potentially heavy financial costs of being unprepared for the tax man.
Jomppe

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:39:54 PM

I am holder as the price is rising and let the others be holders in turn when the price turns.
I will be buyer only when I know I am making money. The loosers will hold BTC when the price drops and they are not in position of adding some more coins as they are all-in already.
Pages: « 1 ... 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 3461 3462 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 3485 [3486] 3487 3488 3489 3490 3491 3492 3493 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 3501 3502 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 ... 33473 »
  Print  

Jump to: