May 03, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 28704 28705 28706 28707 28708 28709 28710 28711 28712 28713 28714 28715 28716 28717 28718 28719 28720 28721 28722 28723 28724 28725 28726 28727 28728 28729 28730 28731 28732 28733 28734 28735 28736 [28737] 28738 28739 28740 28741 28742 28743 28744 28745 28746 28747 28748 28749 28750 28751 28752 28753 28754 28755 28756 28757 28758 28759 28760 28761 28762 28763 28764 28765 28766 28767 28768 28769 28770 28771 28772 28773 28774 28775 28776 28777 28778 28779 28780 28781 28782 28783 28784 28785 28786 28787 ... 33318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2116

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 12:08:54 AM

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/26/politics/biden-intelligence-community-pandemic-origins-report/index.html

The truth will come out this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 12:20:20 AM

I suppose that we could merely agree to disagree, no?  I provided my explanation and examples through a hypothetical - which seems to have put the points that I was attempting to make into some contexts - including if, in the event that I may have overreacted, I attempted to back up my various points by describing various historical BTC price points and holding the quantity of BTC held at a constant.

Someone, lost in the mists of time, was lamenting the lack of ATH in May so, tongue-in-cheek, I suggested an ATH loss to fulfill their need. In fact, it's a loss which is bigger than what the actual ATH was at the beginning of the year. That's pretty astounding that we got that high so quickly that that is possible in itself. That a humorous (and factual) observation led to a wall of text is why I say you're touchy.

There is really not a bigger point than an amusing (to me) observation so I'm afraid the rest of your wall is for nothing.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 12:57:18 AM

I have been trying to download chitu box so I can practice on my computer, but I can't open it, "software not compatible with win 32" or something like that. I'll try again later.

Wow, still on a 32 bit version of Windows? I'm surprised you're not having a tough time already. I don't think that's been the default since XP.

I run windows seven that I got from piratebay on this 12 year old computer of mine. My old HD crashed so I bought a new one and installed W7 on it, it was W7 before as well.
I have a three year old laptop and a newer computer as well, but I don't have any wifi right now and I'm too lazy to crawl under my desk and tinker with all the cables and stuff. Besides, the laptops wifi stopped working a long time ago, it  ran out of battery and when I recharged it the wifi connection was gone. Haven't used it since. But I might have to try and scare it back to life now, I just found it under a pile of old things and, of course, its out of charge. I don't know where the charger is so I might have to buy a new one, and then get one of those wifi things that you plug in to the USB port. And then I'll have to go to the grocery store and use their free wifi.
Nothing is ever simple with computers, if any other product was that faulty out of the box consumer organizations would be all over their case, but for some odd reason the computer and software companys get a free card.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 01:01:25 AM

Explanation
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 01:13:07 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2021, 12:05:16 PM by Torque

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/leaked-chinese-document-reveals-a-sinister-plan-to-unleash-coronaviruses/news-story/53674e8108ad5a655e07e990daa85465
A document written by Chinese scientists and Chinese public health officials in 2015 discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronavirus, reveals the Weekend Australian.

Titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons, the paper predicted that World War Three would be fought with biological weapons.

Released five years before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, it describes SARS coronaviruses as a “new era of genetic weapons” that can be “artificially manipulated into an emerging human ­disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before”.

All the unnatural coronaviruses humans have been contracting since 2000 are results of genetic engineering as I contended at the outset of this pandemic. Only 2-3 natural coronaviruses have established true human transmissibilty in over 1 million years of human-viral co-evolution and now since genetic enginerring was developed we have seen 4 new human-transmissible coronaviruses in less than 30 years. The virologists are now more dangerous to humanity than any group on the planet. They possibly represent the great filter for our species.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/26/politics/biden-intelligence-community-pandemic-origins-report/index.html

The truth will come out this year.
Expecting the WHO to give a very thorough and accurate report on 'the truth'.  Roll Eyes  

The NWO government is the Arsonist, the Firefighter, and the Investigator.

...as the Arsonist: "Let's leak Covid-19 from a renown gene virology lab in China, and claim it was from bat soup at a wet market across the street."

...as the Firefighter: "Lock everything down! Shut down the world's economies! Get that damn vaccine going asap!"

...as the Investigator (18 months later): "Hey ya' know, we really really really should get to the bottom of where that virus originated...I mean, right? Shouldn't we?"
Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 01:15:34 AM

I run windows seven that I got from piratebay on this 12 year old computer of mine. My old HD crashed so I bought a new one and installed W7 on it, it was W7 before as well.
I have a three year old laptop and a newer computer as well, but I don't have any wifi right now and I'm too lazy to crawl under my desk and tinker with all the cables and stuff. Besides, the laptops wifi stopped working a long time ago, it  ran out of battery and when I recharged it the wifi connection was gone. Haven't used it since. But I might have to try and scare it back to life now, I just found it under a pile of old things and, of course, its out of charge. I don't know where the charger is so I might have to buy a new one, and then get one of those wifi things that you plug in to the USB port. And then I'll have to go to the grocery store and use their free wifi.
Nothing is ever simple with computers, if any other product was that faulty out of the box consumer organizations would be all over their case, but for some odd reason the computer and software companys get a free card.

Win7 was available in 32 and 64 bit versions and unless you had good reasons, it would be better to install the 64 bit version. Unfortunately, now 7 has been discontinued, you are going to find things harder and harder (though there is little good reason other than Microsoft wanting more money). I was hoping to stay with 7 myself but I upgraded to newer processor and motherboard and 7 just refused to install and I had to go to 10. You might want to start preparing yourself to do the same. Though I am really not that happy about it and I'm considering finally getting back to Linux.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 01:31:18 AM

Win7 was available in 32 and 64 bit versions and unless you had good reasons, it would be better to install the 64 bit version. Unfortunately, now 7 has been discontinued, you are going to find things harder and harder (though there is little good reason other than Microsoft wanting more money). I was hoping to stay with 7 myself but I upgraded to newer processor and motherboard and 7 just refused to install and I had to go to 10. You might want to start preparing yourself to do the same. Though I am really not that happy about it and I'm considering finally getting back to Linux.

Yeah, it did give me a choice when I installed it, but since I don't know anything about computers I just picked one randomly. This is actually the first time I've had any problems with it.
Richy_T
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 01:49:04 AM

Yeah, it did give me a choice when I installed it, but since I don't know anything about computers I just picked one randomly. This is actually the first time I've had any problems with it.

Unforunately, I don't think there's any path without a full reinstall. Even an in-place upgrade to 10 would stick you in 32 bits as far as I know.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:01:26 AM

Explanation
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:22:53 AM

Unforunately, I don't think there's any path without a full reinstall. Even an in-place upgrade to 10 would stick you in 32 bits as far as I know.

Well, that's really not the problem now though. I found an earlier version for 32 and downloaded that and it opens fine, but there is a dll file missing, to install that file you have to go to the place where the program is and find a exe file, start it and install that. I did that and something called Microsoft C++ started installing, but when it was almost finished I got "unspecified error" and there is nothing further I can do now, so, fuck computers.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10206

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:27:54 AM

I suppose that we could merely agree to disagree, no?  I provided my explanation and examples through a hypothetical - which seems to have put the points that I was attempting to make into some contexts - including if, in the event that I may have overreacted, I attempted to back up my various points by describing various historical BTC price points and holding the quantity of BTC held at a constant.

Someone, lost in the mists of time, was lamenting the lack of ATH in May so, tongue-in-cheek, I suggested an ATH loss to fulfill their need.

Ok... Loss of an ATH for the month of May would be an interesting interpretation that would then suggest that the whole rabbit hole was a kind of miscommunication between WO thread peeps.

Furthermore, a post that mentions that there had been predictions of BTC having ATHs every month and then could be a ATH in May - in spite of the clock for May running out might not quite reach the level of actual lamenting, even if it could be read that way.

In fact, it's a loss which is bigger than what the actual ATH was at the beginning of the year.

ah ha.  Factually speaking, I am pretty sure that I had made that point in some earlier posts, too.  NOT even very surprising that a loss of 50% or more might reach seemingly high magnitudes, but still not end up being a shocking phenomena for either a long term HODLer or even someone who had already been psychologically and financially prepared for such potential volatility in an asset (namely king daddy) who is already known to have shocking levels of volatility from time to time and to have such shocking levels of volatility at times that would tend to have the effect of attempting to shock people.  But merely because some peeps were shocked would not necessarily mean that all peeps were shocked, even if such shocking level of correction were to come during a bull run... which seems to be what happened.

That's pretty astounding that we got that high so quickly that that is possible in itself.

Actually going up 6.5x and then correcting 53%, should hardly be shocking at all - even if a lot of peeps had been talking about entering into supercycle status and imply that large corrections were going to be a thing of the past and also directly proclaiming that corrections of more than 30% were not even something that happens during a bullrun.  And some people actually believed those kinds of bullshit proclamations to cause their lil selfies to be shocked where likely no shocking events had actually occurred - except for self-imposed limitations that they had put upon how far the BTC price was likely to correct overall or to correct during a bull market.. and then even ongoing dumbass proclamations that the bull market is over.. blah blah blah.

That a humorous (and factual) observation led to a wall of text is why I say you're touchy.

You should already know better than that,  Richy_T wants to go pee...

Attributing causation with correlation remains an error of amateurs, and by now, you have been around the block (and even this thread) enough to NOT be an amateur, amiNOTrite?

You could say the word, "boo" and get what you would consider to be a "wall of text" from this here peep, so hardly anything worthy of suggesting "touchy" except for your own fantasy-landia reading into the matter.

There is really not a bigger point than an amusing (to me) observation

That also could be referred to as trolling, but glad that you are able to get your immature little pleasures so easily. and so much pleased and such wow to be of service to uie-poo-ie in that kind of way..  Wink  #nohomo

so I'm afraid the rest of your wall is for nothing.

Think about all those trees that got chopped down for nothing.   Shocked Shocked

that sucks.   Cry Cry
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 02:38:26 AM

Going down yo.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:01:34 AM

Explanation
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:50:37 AM

The market is doing what it knows it has to -- go down!

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:01:25 AM

Explanation
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:11:59 AM

Someone, lost in the mists of time, was lamenting the lack of ATH in May so, tongue-in-cheek, I suggested an ATH loss to fulfill their need.

Ok... Loss of an ATH for the month of May would be an interesting interpretation that would then suggest that the whole rabbit hole was a kind of miscommunication between WO thread peeps.

Furthermore, a post that mentions that there had been predictions of BTC having ATHs every month and then could be a ATH in May - in spite of the clock for May running out might not quite reach the level of actual lamenting, even if it could be read that way.

In fact, it's a loss which is bigger than what the actual ATH was at the beginning of the year.

ah ha.  Factually speaking, I am pretty sure that I had made that point in some earlier posts, too.  NOT even very surprising that a loss of 50% or more might reach seemingly high magnitudes, but still not end up being a shocking phenomena for either a long term HODLer or even someone who had already been psychologically and financially prepared for such potential volatility in an asset (namely king daddy) who is already known to have shocking levels of volatility from time to time and to have such shocking levels of volatility at times that would tend to have the effect of attempting to shock people.  But merely because some peeps were shocked would not necessarily mean that all peeps were shocked, even if such shocking level of correction were to come during a bull run... which seems to be what happened.

That's pretty astounding that we got that high so quickly that that is possible in itself.

Actually going up 6.5x and then correcting 53%, should hardly be shocking at all - even if a lot of peeps had been talking about entering into supercycle status and imply that large corrections were going to be a thing of the past and also directly proclaiming that corrections of more than 30% were not even something that happens during a bullrun.  And some people actually believed those kinds of bullshit proclamations to cause their lil selfies to be shocked where likely no shocking events had actually occurred - except for self-imposed limitations that they had put upon how far the BTC price was likely to correct overall or to correct during a bull market.. and then even ongoing dumbass proclamations that the bull market is over.. blah blah blah.

That a humorous (and factual) observation led to a wall of text is why I say you're touchy.

You should already know better than that,  Richy_T wants to go pee...

Attributing causation with correlation remains an error of amateurs, and by now, you have been around the block (and even this thread) enough to NOT be an amateur, amiNOTrite?

You could say the word, "boo" and get what you would consider to be a "wall of text" from this here peep, so hardly anything worthy of suggesting "touchy" except for your own fantasy-landia reading into the matter.

There is really not a bigger point than an amusing (to me) observation

That also could be referred to as trolling, but glad that you are able to get your immature little pleasures so easily. and so much pleased and such wow to be of service to uie-poo-ie in that kind of way..  Wink  #nohomo

so I'm afraid the rest of your wall is for nothing.

Think about all those trees that got chopped down for nothing.   Shocked Shocked

that sucks.   Cry Cry

If you cut a Tree you cut your Life. Plant Tree and save the environment. Let's spread this message across the Globe.

nanobtc

Activity: 601
Merit: 610

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2021, 04:40:52 AM

Any Gox news?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:01:25 AM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4149

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:07:39 AM

[...]

...so, fuck computers.

If I was you, I'd go buy myself a nice, modern, Windows 10 machine, for under $1000, and save myself all the trouble. Computers are fine. It's your old habits that are the problem. Sorry to have to say this, don't take it as an offense.

Thank you for that scientific analysis, proudhon. This is probably the best math & science PoD (proof-of-dump) that I've ever seen. Just look at that red line. So smooth, so pure! Got to remember that passphrase now...

[...]

If you cut a Tree you cut your Life. Plant Tree and save the environment. Let's spread this message across the Globe.

Yeah, savetherainforest and all that shit...

Got to run... Trying my best to catch up with WO, some fine posts out there that I don't have the time to comment on, or even quote, you know who you are, keep doing what you do.

HoDL.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:30:54 AM

https://i.imgur.com/W4kXwq0.png

Oh my goodness, we are toast!!  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 28687 28688 28689 28690 28691 28692 28693 28694 28695 28696 28697 28698 28699 28700 28701 28702 28703 28704 28705 28706 28707 28708 28709 28710 28711 28712 28713 28714 28715 28716 28717 28718 28719 28720 28721 28722 28723 28724 28725 28726 28727 28728 28729 28730 28731 28732 28733 28734 28735 28736 [28737] 28738 28739 28740 28741 28742 28743 28744 28745 28746 28747 28748 28749 28750 28751 28752 28753 28754 28755 28756 28757 28758 28759 28760 28761 28762 28763 28764 28765 28766 28767 28768 28769 28770 28771 28772 28773 28774 28775 28776 28777 28778 28779 28780 28781 28782 28783 28784 28785 28786 28787 ... 33318 »
  Print  

Jump to: