May 04, 2024, 07:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30070 30071 30072 30073 30074 30075 30076 30077 30078 30079 30080 30081 30082 30083 30084 30085 30086 30087 30088 30089 30090 30091 30092 30093 30094 30095 30096 30097 30098 30099 30100 30101 30102 30103 30104 30105 30106 30107 30108 30109 30110 30111 30112 30113 30114 30115 30116 30117 30118 30119 [30120] 30121 30122 30123 30124 30125 30126 30127 30128 30129 30130 30131 30132 30133 30134 30135 30136 30137 30138 30139 30140 30141 30142 30143 30144 30145 30146 30147 30148 30149 30150 30151 30152 30153 30154 30155 30156 30157 30158 30159 30160 30161 30162 30163 30164 30165 30166 30167 30168 30169 30170 ... 33322 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2899

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 06:32:47 PM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (3)

I'd change that reed right now, or all you're going to get out of your saxophone will be a HONKING HONK (with strong Canadian accent possibly). Besides, $550 is WAY too much, even for a whole box of the best brand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 06:38:12 PM
Merited by PoolMinor (2)

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4893

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 06:40:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Not your keys.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:01:22 PM

Explanation
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:22:14 PM

I have to admit, I have often thought TX would be a good place to settle if the Leftist loons continue their slow progress towards making this place another high tax high crime shithole. Just have trouble with the lack of trees & seasons and the fact that so many of your highways are 100ft off the ground! At least it seems like recent moves are going in the right direction as far as seasonal weather, but that makes it even more urgent that you address those highways! It's disconcerting to see the road waving in the wind as you're merging into traffic, but add in icy conditions and flying cars will quickly become an unfortunate reality! You have so much space! Why the hell must you have 5 overpasses stacked vertically?

Buckle up and stay warm down there cAP!
Looking at the Weather forecast, I'm not seeing any problems on the horizon in your area... are they actually calling for something or is this just noise based solely on last year's "once in 100 years" storm?

It has been in the teens the last two nights.  Big deal down here.  I have opened my cabinets and dripped my faucets.  But I think we are past it now.

Indeed your thoughts about Texas are seeming true.  Their performance during the pandemic shows that in real time.  Texas took the pandemic seriously, but did not push to limit freedoms as badly as other places.  Still possibly too much for a period, but I personally can give a pass because we did not know what we were dealing with at first.  As we began to see what it was the restrictions began to fade in my state and that is a good thing.  I think in retrospect Florida (like Sweden)  was the clear winner as to policy and making the best choices.  But I think there was clearly some risk in that approach.  But I am quite proud of Texas.  It has weathered this better than many other places, as can be seen by the massive exodus of Californians to our state (boy if they start voting in the Gavin Newsom type nonsense it's gonna make other Texans pretty pissed lol).  i think the bitcoin stuff is just icing on the cake.

As to the beauty of Texas.  That's a mixed bag.  Almost all of Texas cities are built in fairly boring places.  And I live in the least beautiful of them all.  But Texas DOES have wonderfully beautiful areas (and a LOT of flat boring desolate areas). East Texas looks like the Southeast with pines and other wooded areas.  The southwest (El Paso to Rio Grande) is stark and desolate but super beautiful with areas that almost seem like they belong in Colorado (Alpine) .  The "hill country" where Austin is has some charm, as well as San Antonio which has it's famous river.  And parts of the Gulf coast (North Padre in particular) are gorgeous.  The panhandle (Midland to Amarillo) is a wasteland, and I would not suggest it for the nature, but Palo Duro canyon out there is like TX's own mini-Grand Canyon.  It's amazing.

So by sheer SIZE Texas has LOTS of beauty.  The problem is the distances you need to travel to see them!

I think the highway interchange you mentioned is what we call the "High Five".  It could really be SIX as there is a cool bike trail that runs under all of it.  WHY do we have that?  Because the only place I have been to that has traffic like the loop in Dallas did/does is Los Angeles.  That huge interchange is amazingly busy.  I don't know how much time Bob spends in Big D, but I imagine he can attest.  I have been here 30 years, and used to drive over that interchange BEFORE it was upgraded/enlarged.  It was some of the very worst traffic in the US... every day.  I have never noticed any swaying up there though.  Maybe I will now? Lol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Five_Interchange

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 07:25:41 PM

<snip>Just have trouble with the lack of trees & seasons...

it depends on the place...Texas is big.

Houston has a bewildering variety of trees..from oaks and pines (surprisingly) to palms.
Pines around here tolerate both 30F and 100F quite well.
Quite a lot of deciduous trees (losing leaves in fall/winter): crepe murtles, redbuds, silver maples.
It's just the Fall does not really start until November-December.
The city is VERY green overall.

I have a soft spot for Galveston too.  More the town than anything.  It might be the most terrible beach you can visit on the whole gulf, but it still has some charm Smiley

Houston gets a bad rep... and it is a big overstuffed, flat, hot city like Dallas... but you are right about the trees!
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:01:22 PM

Explanation
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:09:57 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (5)

<snip>Just have trouble with the lack of trees & seasons...

it depends on the place...Texas is big.

Houston has a bewildering variety of trees..from oaks and pines (surprisingly) to palms.
Pines around here tolerate both 30F and 100F quite well.
Quite a lot of deciduous trees (losing leaves in fall/winter): crepe murtles, redbuds, silver maples.
It's just the Fall does not really start until November-December.
The city is VERY green overall.

I have a soft spot for Galveston too.  More the town than anything.  It might be the most terrible beach you can visit on the whole gulf, but it still has some charm Smiley

Houston gets a bad rep... and it is a big overstuffed, flat, hot city like Dallas... but you are right about the trees!

I like that little town too...the beach with it's muddy water-meh, but OK for a walk.
Padre Island and/or Corpus Christi-that's another story  Grin.
People can say whatever they want, but I like Texas, warts and all.
Been here about 25 years as well.
Will probably keep the house even when I retire and maybe get another house more north (or south!) and move seasonally.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:16:45 PM

good luck with the ice storm.  Not much you can do...this recap from the 98 one is a good watch.  I still remember the horrowing sounds of trees falling everywhere day and night under the weight of the ice.
https://youtu.be/0ccTzHBUsYQ?t=1663
32:30 gives me chills
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 08:53:24 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 09:11:25 PM by marcus_of_augustus
Merited by cAPSLOCK (5), strawbs (2)

Texas Senator Ted Cruz has invested into BTC

https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1489772282947985408

I have not always been much of a Cruz fan, and I swear it's not JUST the Bitcoin stuff that  has won me over.  But he is on the leading edge of politicians to be able to see why Bitcoin is not just WoW money that uses more electricity than Christmas Trrees or whatever...

In fact I am getting prouder of my state in general as being on the leading edge of this in the US (not discounting good old WY and AZ)

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/03/winter-storm-descends-on-texas-bitcoin-miners-shut-off-to-protect-ercot.html

https://financialpost.com/fp-finance/cryptocurrency/texas-governor-abbott-turns-to-bitcoin-miners-to-bolster-the-grid-and-his-re-election

So, we are in the middle of another North Texas Ice storm. (Hope everything is good at the farm Bob... you're getting a decent stress test for your plumbing! Wink )  And the people here have been experiencing PTSD from last year's "icepocalypse" as we called it.  I have kept this old part of my ~100 year old house as a good luck totem.

When it happened last year there was SO MUCH structural damage ALL OVER Texas that I am sure some plumbers are STILL WORKING a year later from damage that happened during that storm.  Our structures are not really built for the combination of 12f/-12c weather and power outages that basically cause the whole damn state to freeze at once.  We are built, rather for 9 month summers that go to >100f/40c (I am translating from the sensible fahrenheit to the non weather sensible celcius for you Europeans and lovely brave Canadians (HONK), although I agree the US are cavemen as far as the metric system goes F is just better for weather, while C is great for science or cooking.. anyway never mind that).

The grid failures were actually caused by a greed explosion during the cold snap last year, but the whole state has been trembling over the last couple weeks preparing for THIS storm.  And the news has been very fear based over the last week until the last couple days where both local and national media has switched over to the "bitcoin miners are saving the grid" narrative.

It is a sight to be seen.  On top of that we have several gubernatorial candidates (including the incumbent) making Bitcoin a plank in their campaigns. Including a couple challengers saying one of the first things they will do is make Bitcoin legal tender.

Still the most mind boggling thing is the amount of "normie" media talking about Bitcoin saving the grid this time... AND the clarity and extent to which they are GETTING IT.  The articles are not as stupid as Bitcoin articles usually are.

Unfortunately I cannot see this lasting forever...  The powers that be in government and the media will not take well to this amazingly sensible narrative and will shift back to their "boiling oceans"/"more than Norway" bullshit pretty soon, I am sure.

But Cruz, and several other TX politicians are GETTING IT.  They see why Bitcoin is important.  Even some of the nuanced stuff like how it will help the energy sector.  With TX being the energy capital of the USA it makes perfect sense that we will also become one of the mining meccas.  We have such expansive space for large solar/wind farms that can be justified by a base demand of Bitcoin mining.  This is going to be explosive growth here.

As a synergistic corollary the amount of Bitcoin Illuminati that have descended on Austin (for some reason??? but it has been a Bitcoin locus since ~ 2011) is also helping push this as the government also realizes that Texas is becoming one of the states that is attracting the industry in multiple ways.

Mind boggling for me to be watching this happen, frankly.

... awesome update and some really good proof of concept that bitcoin mining actually bolsters the grid if managed correctly in a free market way

... if it carries on like this there are some future foreseeable outcomes that could be hugely beneficial to Texas becoming literally a powerhouse economy

... like the defence strategy scholar from the Space Force, Jason Lowery, was hypothesizing bitcoin mining proof-of-work can be become a projection of power, electrical and polticial

... imagine in a near future where Texas has built out a massive bitcoin mining industry enough that Texas has like 2-3 times more than it's other electrical power needs running hot powering bitcoin, an entirely flexible load than can be paid to go offline/idle while that electricity is directed elsewhere, money==electricity are interchangeable commodities with these suppliers

... it's a significant resource having live power generation that can be economically sustained but also considered as 'reserve' live power, it totally changes the grid management equation having a significant portion of demand being so flexible using simple financial(monetary value information) incentives ... free market grid operations, demand/supply matching becomes a lot more feasible, even during weather extremes, heatwave, hurricane, freezes, etc

... the size of a nation/state's economy has always been a multiple of it's energy availabilty, and this is directly proportional to standard of living, having a massive and resilient energy infrastructure is probably the number one determinant of an advanced civilisation, e.g. kardashev scale

... imagine further into the future where defence systems are no longer explosives and gunpowder driven kinetics but directed energy weapons, electric vehicles/aircraft and EM shields, a large live energy/electricity production capability able to redirect power to those systems without impacting economic activity is then exactly equivalent to a projection of defensive power ...

... Bitcoin network proof-of-work is actually able to become, with the right management and incentive structures, a transition into proof-of-electricity (generation capacity), equally proof-of-energy (resources) or literally proof-of-power ( joules and economic or defensive) .... antlers for civilisations
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:01:28 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:07:32 PM

Ascending Triangle on BTC 4H Timeframe.

Aren't we suppose to touch 30K-31K before breaking out? or has that changed now?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg59146574#msg59146574

I hope no one was waiting for 30K-31K to buy in!

I am sure that there were plenty of peeps selling more BTC than they should because they thought that they could outsmart the situation and failing/refusing to adequately prepare for UP.

We have seen it many times in bitcoinlandia, including guys refusing to cooperate with my hypothetical and to presume for the sake of attempting to work through my hypothetical that the bottom is in.... guys do not want to do it, sometimes.. they just think more bottom is coming blah blah blah.. which sure may or may not end up happening.

Lots of guys believe that there is more bottom coming so either they fail/refuse to buy BTC ongoingly or they sell a little and considering decent odds of buying back, and hopefully they are not playing with margin when they do some of this betting on down when we had already had a decent amount of down, but we know that frequently they get so much confidence that they do that betting with margin too... even though probably the vast majority of us here, we do not tend to play with margin.. at least not too many of us.  Gotta be careful with that shit.. even though there are probably smart ways to play it.. but is it worth it, really.. we have such an asymmetrical bet.. why screw it up by fucking around with it and playing with margin?

How do you lose money in a bull market?

I suppose another way to lose money in a bull market is that you cannot believe it is a bull market.. and you fuck around too much trying to take advantage of how much smarter you are - even after the BTC price had already dipped 50%-ish..  rather than continuously stacking and not fucking around too much with taking chances.

Hey don't get me wrong.  I am not going to be blaming any guys for having money in reserve for the purpose of buying various potential BTC price drops along the way.. it does not hurt to have some dry powder at all times for such purposes, but they cannot just do one thing.. especially if they have cash ongoingly coming in.. they should be DCA'ing.. ... they should also be buying on a regular basis, especially during dips.. and maybe there are some exemptions for guys who have already reached fuck you status or multiples of fuck you status.... but any guys who are still accumulating BTC or far from fuck you status should be buying fairly regularly.. at a minimum.. especially during such dippening times and without waiting for more dip that may or may not happen.

I guess it all comes down to having a solid bitcoin accumulation plan and executing it.

But if part of that plan is to try and time/game the market then you are guaranteed to go backwards.

Ultimately guys have to figure out their own comfort levels with the BTC accumulation strategies that they deploy, but over the years, I have had so many guys trying to pigeonhole me into their framework in which they want to be right about the preferred strategy is to attempt to time the market and buy on dips, even if you are DCA'ing you should not be doing it on an ongoing basis, and I just have difficulties appreciating those kinds of strategies, especially for newbies.  Of course, the longer that you have been in bitcoin, then presumably you have been able to accumulate a bit of a stash, so then in those cases there could be some advantages in trying to be more strategic with your buys, but part of the problem is presuming that the BTC price is going to go down - and actually if we look at bitcoin's historical price charts, we will likely be able to identify that on a daily basis bitcoin has tendencies to go down more than it goes up, but when it ends up going up, there are like less than 20 days in any particular year that you had better have had been in bitcoin on those days because you get punished for not being in....so for me, part of the lesson remains always having a decent amount of stake in BTC that prepares you for UP, even if you might well want to attempt to be strategic regarding buying on dips... So in that regard, for me, on a general basis the primary strategy should be DCA and the secondary strategy of buying on dips can be there to supplement such DCA strategy.

For every 1 person that times it right, i can bet you there is hundreds more than has fallen flat on their face, and how long could they keep this going, before being part of the group that has fallen flat on their face!

That's even more important for newbies to bitcoin... yet even people who have been in bitcoin a long time end up committing the same mistakes of trying to be too strategic in holding off with too much of their fiat stash that they allow to accumulate rather than buying BTC regularly with it.

Instead of taking the newbie as our hypothetical, let's take the person who has already been in bitcoin for a couple of years.  Surely there is going to be quite a bit of discretion regarding how to manage the bitcoin portfolio after already being in bitcoin for a couple of years, but a couple of years still might not have been enough time to really get very close to fuck you status, even if coming into bitcoin with an already existing portfolio of investments and a decent amount of cashflow to be able to dedicate towards investing into BTC.

In early 2020, this hypothetical person already decided to get into bitcoin, but was not exactly 100% gungho about bitcoin, so initially when getting into bitcoin, this person was considering just putting 1% of his/her investment portfolio into bitcoin and to establish a proportional DCA'ing into bitcoin that allowed for continued investment into traditional investments and BTC at the same time.

So let's say this hypothetical person had $200k in investments, and also this person had a cashflow that allowed for the setting aside of an additional $1k per month into investments and on average 2 per year comes across an additional $2k per year that can be put into investments.

A really conservative BTC approach causes such person to reallocate 1% into bitcoin, and thereafter maybe DCA with 5% of new cashflow into bitcoin... not totally whimpy.. but not overly aggressive either.

Start of reallocation in January 2020

$198k traditional investments    $2k  Bitcoin (0.25 BTC at $8k)

Investment over 1st year  = $14k  ($1k x 12 & $2k x 2)

Invested amount after 1st year (between January  2020 and January 2021)

Traditional investments              BTC
 $13.3k  (95% * $14k)            $700 (0.07777 BTC at $9k)

After first year

Traditional investment 10% appreciation        

$198k + $13.3k = $211.3k + $21.13 = $232.43k              

BTC at about ($30k, so around 3.5x appreciation)

0.25 BTC + 0.07777 BTC =  0.32777 BTC  = $9,833

Invested amount = $2,700

Our problem here does end up being a lack of aggressiveness in allocation towards bitcoin rather than the actual approach, and of course, we likely see that either front-loading the BTC investment likely pays off better or there may well need to be a passages of several cycles before really seeing the BTC investment payoff - which of course, I could go through various formulas to even show that someone who has been in bitcoin for less than one cycle (less than 4 years) likely will still need be stacking sats on a regular basis, and perhaps even more aggressively in the 10% to 25% arena rather than in the 1% to 5% arena and not getting so much caught up in terms of trying to time the market... even though there could be some dedication of just buying at various regular points and also saving some of the budget for buying on dips, too.

Should just be focusing on DCA and Ladder buys during these larger dips. 10 years from now, you be kicking yourself because you were trying skimp a few points.

Exactly... and when we get to 8-10 years down the road there might not be really BIG differences in how much stress that you have created for yourself in terms of trying to time the market if you end up missing out.. and it might not matter very much whether in 2015/2016 you were able to buy 10 bitcoins with your $5k budget at an average of $500 each or you were able to actually get lucky (presuming that you could actually figure it out) and get 20 BTC at $250 with that same $5k....   And that is presuming that you could have even come up with $5k rather than DCA investing over several years, so in that regard, you may end up being way better off to have invested $30k over three or four years (let's say between 2015 and 2017) and got 30 BTC, even if those BTC ended up averaging you $1k each.

BTW Jay, i really wish your "Fuck You" status factored in a lambo and lifetime of maintenance/insurance! but then again, that would be a "Fuck You x 4" Status

I supposed if you barely reached fuck you status, that is presuming that you are using a formula that more or less projects you to maintaining your current standards of living.. and maybe even you could have some upgrades just to be at entry level fuck you status.  So I am not sure how much higher than entry level fuck you status you would need to be in order to include the cost of keeping a Lambo in there.

I will go along with the seeming presumption that a Lambo is completely new to your lifestyle, and also go along with our presumption of a $2 million BTC accumulation level (using our 208-week moving average - presuming that either BTC is your only investment or that you are reaching $2 million by combining your various investments while still using the 208-week moving average for calculating the value of the BTC portion of your investment portfolio).

Do you really need very much more if you add a lifetime Lambo into your budget?  On average, a Lambo could cost anywhere
between $300k and $600k - and maybe average annual maintenance/storage/insurance might cost you less than 10%... so maybe $30k to $40k for maintenance?... Ok... maybe you would need to add an additional $500k to $1 million onto your overall budget.. just to have the cushion.. You cannot just be going around buying Lambos and expecting to maintain them without being able to afford them and make sure that such expense is not eating into your overall principle... so instead of needing 4x fuck you status, I believe you could still add a Lambo by merely amending your fuck you status up by 1.25x to 1.5x... of course, depending on some of the particulars.    

We could vary on our assessment of this kind of expense, and surely I am ball-parking the idea.  Several times, I have criticized some consumption practices of folks who buy goods/services that they really cannot afford...so surely a lambo is likely one of those things that you have to make sure that you have your various bases covered before entering into such contract... and at the same time, I surely would not want the perfect to become the enemy of the good.  We have seen some guys in this here thread asserting that they need like 10x - 20x higher levels of fuck you status just to maintain their standard of living because they are expecting to need to continue to increase their standard of living.. and it just seems a bit ridiculous to me to suggest that you are pricing yourself out of getting into fuck you status because of those kinds of considerations.. because surely if you are able to live within your means.. even when you are already in some level of fuck you status, you are going to be quite likely able to continue to increase your wealth (through passive means - and even the way that you manage your BTC investment and your other investments) - even while it might seem that you are  or not engaging in other kinds of active forms of productive work to generate cashflow or to pay for your expenses (health insurance remains a pretty BIG one for peeps - especially in the USA)...  

How to lose money in a bull market? By not being in it!

For sure.
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2119

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:10:40 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 09:28:32 PM by Richy_T

But 0-100 in F represents a (less exact) useful range of general temperatures for the outside environment with better granularity in between at the unit. 0=cold as hell and 100=Texas.  with 60-80 being a nice 20 point comfort zone.  But you only get about half the whole number granularity with the "science numbers".

I've often heard the granularity argument but have never really bought it. The question is whether you really need that kind of granularity and, if you do, are fractions really that much of a hardship? For comfort zones, 20 degrees in F is about 10 degrees in C so arguably (weakly but it's countering a weak argument anyway), C wins out there because we use a 10 aligned counting system. Fahrenheit doesn't really hang off of anything. 0 is temperatures most humans don't experience on any kind of regular basis and 100 is kinda near human body temperature but not so a hard 'F' there too.

As with yourself, I'm not seriously arguing but Fahrenheit is pretty indefensible other than from an inertia stance (which is a decent enough reason in my book). Celsius isn't really much better though (though water is pretty important so it has that but when you get to science, you'll be using K more often than not).
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3003

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:14:23 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2022, 09:31:18 PM by OutOfMemory

COVID found me too….

First time…. It took a long time ….

Take care Dude.

I still had an occasional cough a few weeks later but have been much better the last few days.

Tbh 1-2 days sick but today almost nothing anymore …. I expect tomorrow running will be an option, full Crossfit later next week…

Most people i know had three days of mild sickness.
But please _Dude_, relax a couple of days, it's still a novel virus.

EDIT: I had mild headache  over the day and now too, little coughy in the beginning, now scratchy throat and running on half power.
Had two Antigen tests, both negative. Checked all tests for sensitivity to Omicron, the PEI lab lists all four that we got between 20% and 50%  Undecided
Son (contact person) has same symptoms but a little milder, negative AG test.
Today he told me, with Omicron, every pupil of his classroom that was PCR tested postive (once a week) was tested negative on AG rapids every day.
Looks like a plot for a imaginary book "How to (not) stop a pandemic"  Roll Eyes

My wife does PCR three times a week, so if she gets tested positive after the next two rounds she will spit it for me if my PCR returns negative (above a threshold of 30). I'm curious. Next chance is the kindergarten nanny of our youngest one, she reported her positive PCR test today to all the parents.

3... 2... 1... Omicron!  Grin

New camera Body should arrive Monday, should be sensitive enough for nice starry nightsky pictures as soon as i got over the sickness.
I bet i'll post one of them here  Cool
Enjoying the BTC price action, it's time for a break of the ole 4 year cycle and a new ATH mid 2022, don't you agree? Well, some of you at least  Grin
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 09:57:10 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (10), fillippone (3), vapourminer (2), cAPSLOCK (2), Hueristic (1)

Gentlemen,

I've reached full Lambo, at least to my personal taste. My Lambo does 0-100 in 3.0s on average, and has an average top speed of 275 km/h. I like how it has all the advantages of a 2-cilinder internal combustion engine, as well as all of the advantages of a dual motor electric vehicle.

Thank you Bitcoin.

And thank you to some shitcoins
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:01:21 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:20:56 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

Enjoying the BTC price action, it's time for a break of the ole 4 year cycle and a new ATH mid 2022, don't you agree? Well, some of you at least  Grin

I would argue and have argued that an ATH anywhere in 2022 could still be considered within a 4-year cycle way of framing the BTC price dynamics - even though technically it is not exact - and anyone expecting a price theory to follow exactness is overly caught up in likely to be meaningless technical details.  Let's see how such an ATH in 2022 plays out (if it does?) and if it were to continue past 2022 or peak out and have a large ass (such as in the ballpark of 60%+ correction) in 2022, 2023 or thereafter (if it does?), and then see what we are going to call it (or reframe it) after we have actual facts that flesh it out a bit... which is seeming way too early to say that we are going to call it a breaking of the 4-year cycle based on where we are at, currently, as I type this post.  

In other words, I will believe it when I see it.

In other words, I would like the facts to actually help me to understand and to dictate (frame) what we have, rather than a speculation of the facts that have not played out yet... and may well not even play out in any manner anticipated or they might end up just falling back into our previous framework.,. we don't know yet.

Gentlemen,

I've reached full Lambo, at least to my personal taste. My Lambo does 0-100 in 3.0s on average, and has an average top speed of 275 km/h. I like how it has all the advantages of a 2-cilinder internal combustion engine, as well as all of the advantages of a dual motor electric vehicle.

Thank you Bitcoin.

Why is it so strange that you like to post your consumption pictures at times in which it is quite ambiguous about cashing out any BTC...

I am not striving to hate on your consumption.. but just seems to be a weird pattern of yours... .,. remember at $600/700 in late 2016, when you were doing the same thing?  and you also did it at a kind of weird time in terms of when you got your Tesla, no?  or maybe that time was more normal during the early 2021 run up to to $64,895, no? For sure, you are not the ONLY one.. but still comes off as strange with weird mixed messages for this here cat.
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:23:11 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (10)

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:25:42 PM

Opposite with bitcoin, no?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4893

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 10:31:39 PM
Merited by julian071 (1)

Gentlemen,

Thank you Bitcoin.

Congrats!

Amusing activity/post ratio you got there. Smiley

Code:
Activity: 1111
Merit: 762

Tbh 1-2 days sick but today almost nothing anymore …. I expect tomorrow running will be an option, full Crossfit later next week…

Ahh, to be young again!
Hey, didn't you have this before?
I thought that was those hospital bed shots you dropped were?
Pages: « 1 ... 30070 30071 30072 30073 30074 30075 30076 30077 30078 30079 30080 30081 30082 30083 30084 30085 30086 30087 30088 30089 30090 30091 30092 30093 30094 30095 30096 30097 30098 30099 30100 30101 30102 30103 30104 30105 30106 30107 30108 30109 30110 30111 30112 30113 30114 30115 30116 30117 30118 30119 [30120] 30121 30122 30123 30124 30125 30126 30127 30128 30129 30130 30131 30132 30133 30134 30135 30136 30137 30138 30139 30140 30141 30142 30143 30144 30145 30146 30147 30148 30149 30150 30151 30152 30153 30154 30155 30156 30157 30158 30159 30160 30161 30162 30163 30164 30165 30166 30167 30168 30169 30170 ... 33322 »
  Print  

Jump to: